24 Help!

thecon posted on Apr 20, 2007 at 11:04AM
Hey everyone. I'm doing a genre research project on Conspiracy TV shows as part of my MA. I have a shorter than 1 page questionnaire that I'm trying to get as much response to as possible. Would anyone be willing to answer a couple of Q's?

24 11 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden papa said…
thecon, do you want to just post the questionnaire and have folks respond to it via the forums?
een jaar geleden ralphplar7 said…
Sure, I will answer. You could post it or email me at ralphplar7@yahoo.com
een jaar geleden melliards said…
Why not?? Just send it to me or something: melliards@hotmail.com
een jaar geleden thecon said…
Thanks guys.... kudos to you all. I have sent the questionnaire out to you (papa i sent it to you through fanpop, if you could just send it back through the same way when you're done then that would be brill).

If anyone else is willing to do a questionnaire too then that would be great.... I need as many responses as possible!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Nav said…
doesn't it matter who answers? I mean, don't you have some sort of guidelines..?

I'm willing to answer, if you want. You can send it to me here, or to einavi@gmail.com
Thanks Nav, I've just sent it to you. I have no guidelines... I just want to hear from people that watch the shows that I refer to (like 24, Lost, Prison Break, The X- Files... even Heroes).... the more the better!!!
een jaar geleden ralphplar7 said…
I can pass it around work too, let me know when you need it by.
een jaar geleden muttsky96 said…
Sure. My email address is muttsky96@gmail.com
Thanks guys, this is great. I suppose my deadline would be next saturday, so by all means pass it around... I am very, very grateful!
een jaar geleden Nav said…
BTW, does it matter that I'm not up to date in any of them?

The question about the plot is in general, right? About a generic conspiracy show?
Yeah... just generally about the plot, no need to be up to date.