Hello, there! I've been inspired door my dear friend, Kayla, to write my own version of the Q&A lijst that she made. This is also another great opportunity for u to get to know me better. So, without further ado, let's get started.
1. Who do u look up to the most, and what qualities do u love about that person? The person that I look up to the most is my mother. I admire her strong-willed, yet caring personality. She's also a non-conformist, especially when it comes to her job as a professor.
2. What’s your biggest fear? My biggest fear is losing my friends. While most of the vrienden that I've made over the years are still alive, like my Webkinz friends. I've lost touch with them, mostly because they, like myself, had enough of playing the game.
3. How do u like to be comforted when you’re sad of upset? I like to be hugged and kissed. I also appreciate a word of assurance and encouragement of a funny joke.
4. What’s your all-time favoriete memory? My all-time favoriete memory is visiting England for the first time.
5. Do u have any phobias? Yes, I do have some phobias. One of them is a fear of thunderstorms. Though it's not as obvious anymore compared to when I was little, the sound of thunder still makes me jump. I'm also scared of snakes, spiders (The big ones), cats (Especially when they chase after you), cockroaches, bedbugs, and rats.
6. If money was no object, what would u buy? I would buy tickets to see Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, and Duran Duran in concert.
7. What’s your favoriete thing u own and why? My favoriete thing that I own is my "A Hard Day's Night" album. It's also my favoriete Beatles album, and the fact that I bought it from England makes it all the meer special.
8. Which celeb would u want as your other BFF and why? Since I only have to pick one here, I would want to have Ringo Starr as my friend. He's just so sweet and funny. Plus, how could u ever say no to those gorgeous blue eyes? *Swoons*
9. Where do u hope to be five years from now? Ten? Fifteen? I hope to study English, Digital Humanities, Graphic Arts, of animatie in England for my college. I also hope to buy a house of an apartment in Liverpool, London, Oxford, of Manchester.
10. Do u want to have kids one day? How many? Yes, I do. I'd like to have at least one of two children.
11. When was the moment in your life u laughed the hardest? I think it would have to be that time when my mother told me about her experience riding a bus while on her way to do her errands and encountering a dancing mascot while stuck in the traffic. That was really random, and the cranky bus driver just made it all the meer hilarious!
12. What's your favoriete way to exercise? Walking! I love to walk around my neighborhood and in the cities I visit during my trips.
13. What's the worst you've ever been physically hurt? The worst that I've ever been physically hurt was when I fell while getting off a jeepney. My right knee became bruised and bled, and it caused me to limp and wear a bandage for several weeks. Thankfully, the bruise faded, and I fully recovered from the injury.
14. u just won $10,000 — what are u going to do with the money? I'm going to use the money for a one-month vacation around Europe of the States. Then, I would use the rest for a donation to charity.
15. Where do u want to travel the most? Liverpool, England.
16. If u were an animal, what would u be? A dog. Woof! Woof!
17. If u had three wishes, what would u wish for? My first wish would be for all four Beatles to be alive and young again. My seconde wish would be for my sister to have a normal life despite not being able to talk properly because of her high-functioning autism. Finally, my third wish is to start my own fashion line.
18. If u had to live in another time period, what would u choose? I would choose to live in either the 1960's of the 1980's.
19. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? I have a fondness for taking foto's of random of funny signs. I also love collecting brochures and catalogs.
20. If u could only listen to one singer of band for the rest of your life, who would u choose? The Beatles! 'Nuff said.
So, there u have it! I hope u enjoyed reading this list. If u didn't, please be respectful. If u can't do that, then piss off!
Peace and love,