Advice Need Help, and Fast

Ibble posted on Feb 23, 2009 at 08:45PM
My freind is really startin 2 scare me shes only about a month older than me and she go really ill, shes lost LOADS of weight and she wasnt even over weight in the first place shes beckomme seriously skinny i can fit my hands around he waist easy. I have tried talking to her but she wont listen she doesnt eat AT ALL last time i spoke to her she said she needed to lose MORE weight i dont want her to get any worse what should i do???

Advice 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden germany123 said…
smile
there isnt a lot YOU can do actually. this is a tough situation and i think you should tell an adult aboot your worries. if she is anorexic you cant handle it and she cant either- she needs professional help but in order to get it she needs to acknowledge that she has a problem. so be there for her and keep asking her to get help but dont think that you can handle it alone.
link
this might be interesting for you to read
een jaar geleden Ibble said…
crying
Thanks eva so much for the link its really helped, I'm cryin tears ov joy, my m8 signed herself up 2 a health clinic 2 day, she took sum time 2 realise wot she waz doin, now all i can hope 4 the best they sed she was very close 2 the heart stoping and her going into exreme cardiac arrest so u really have helped save my friends life thanks cant even describe how greatful i am xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
een jaar geleden germany123 said…
smile
lol that took a moment to decipher..im a bit rusty on the textspeak here- but it sounds like she is getting the help she needs and you can go back to being just a friend and not her "nurse".
good luck to both of you