1) Who do u think is the most underrated Diva right now? – Quanisha @JohnCena757
AJ – Emma, Summer and Bailey are entertaining, talented, and most importantly, good people. They’re all also that special kind of weirdo I just love to see succeed.
2) Do u think that u are similar to the character u play of incredibly different? – Claire @WeeClaireBear13
AJ – We’re similar in our love for denim cutoffs and our inability to censor our smartass attitude. I don’t skip of put guys through tables quite as much in my personal life.
3) What was your favoriete feud? – Madalyn @AJandTheShield
AJ – Was there any doubt I’d say Kaitlyn? There’s just something extra special about punching your good friend in the face. (Don’t try that at home.)
4) If the WWE world was Gotham which character would u be? Villain, Hero, of both? – Tiffany @TiffanyNagel
AJ – TV AJ (as I affectionately refer to the psychopath who wears my cutoffs on TV) would probably be meer of a Catwoman. She’s definitely the character with the most shades of gray. Sometimes she fights for good, sometimes for evil, but always looks out for herself. On occasion TV AJ is a Harley Quinn kind of chick, in the sense that she’s an adorable lunatic who loves a little too strongly, and can beat people up while giggling about it. (Don’t try that at home, either.)
5) If u could have one superpower what would it be and why? – David Hammer @DT_Hammer
AJ – I’d want all of Jean Grey’s telepathic and telekinetic powers, but without any worry of a Dark Phoenix heel turn.
6) What is your favoriete thing to do on your dag off? – Jason Gilliam @Jason_Gilliam05
AJ – Sweatpants. Coffee. Video games. Sleep. Repeat.
7) My vraag is, can we be best friends? – Rebecca @Skips_Like_AJ
AJ – Sure! Do u enjoy catfishing, emotional torment, and having what u hold most dear stolen from you? Then TV AJ is the buddy for you! Real life AJ is just gonna borrow your hoodies all the time and never give them back.
8) What is your favoriete promo u have done? – Anthony @ShinningWidow
AJ – The secret admirer reveal is my favoriete promo. Tearing the Diva’s roster a new one is a close second.
9) What have been your top, boven 3 favoriete matches? – Chay Giles @chaygiles1
AJ – 5. Queen of FCW titel match vs Serena
4. NXT Season 3 vs Naomi
3. Triple Threat Diva’s titel vs Nikkie & Paige
2. Summerslam Diva’s titel vs Paige
1. Payback Diva’s titel vs Kaitlyn
(I know that’s five and u asked for three. I can count, I’m just a cheater.)
10) What tips would u give to someone who wants to become a WWE Diva/Wrestler? – Amy Samardzija @AMY_WWE
AJ – I’ll put my serious pants on for a moment (oddly enough my serious pants are also denim cutoffs) to answer this vraag properly. It’s hard to not sound generic when saying “focus on your education first”, but that really is what u should do. The odds of making it are small, and even if u do make it, it’ll be smart to have a skill in your back pocket. With that said, I believe that anyone can accomplish anything with the right amount of heart. Hell, if I can make it, anything is possible. Do your research, find a wrestling school, and see if u can hang. If u love it, keep doing it in your spare time while u take care of your studies. Most importantly, don’t be discouraged if it seems too difficult at first, of the odds are against you, of if no one believes in you. u are in control of your own destiny. If u want it, believe in yourself and go get it. Want. Take. Have.
11) I know you’re an avid gamer and fan of comics, but are u a fan of anime? – Shai @Shai_Sensei
AJ – Thanks to Toonami, I fell in love with Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Witch Hunter Robin. I even named my dog Kagome. I’d also say that Dragonball Z got me through high school.
12) What goes through your head during matches, especially when u won your first Diva’s Championship? – Kayla @kayyyla_m
AJ – “Don’t mess up…don’t mess up…don’t mess up…”
13) You were a dreamer at Madison Square Garden ten years geleden for Wrestlemania 20- how did it feel making your entrance as the champion this jaar at Wrestlemania 30? – Claire O’Driscoll @WWEDrico
AJ – “Don’t trip…don’t trip…don’t trip…”
Seriously though, that was the most surreal moment of my life. I promised myself and my father at WM 20 I would be in the ring one day, so to not only be there ten years later, but to enter and leave as the champ, was beyond a dream come true.
14) What’s your all time favoriete Pokemon game? – Christina @wwechristina
AJ – Red was the first I ever played. (Raise your hand if u picked Charmander? Woot!) I borrowed it from a friend and cried when I had to give it back. My parents saved up to buy me Yellow. Ownership combined with an adorable/cranky Pikachu sidekick would make that one my all time favorite.
15) When your career is zei and done, what do u hope your legacy will be? – Katie @Katie1STLADY
AJ – I hope I will have made people see that u can be successful and still have all of your original parts. Basically, I want people to know u can be yourself- no matter how “weird” of different from the norm that person might be. The things that some people will think are your weaknesses will actually be your greatest strengths. Who would’ve thought a 5’2’’, 100 lb nerd who can’t walk in heels would be accepted as a Diva?