Alexander Rybak Alex Rybak dating fans all summer

Helene17Norway posted on Sep 03, 2009 at 07:17AM

Alexander Rybak 8 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden JustLikeSoul said…
ı used google translator so ı don't know is this true translation :)

Dating fans all summer
Alexander rybak revealed that he has had a flirt summer.

Alexander Rybak has become a favorite across Europe after the May also won the international final of the Eurovision Song Contest. An extra star, he has still with the Swedes. And what he knows to appreciate - and show!

Impossible love
Rybak is in Stockholm to record video to the single "My funny little world." The song is about impossible love, a boy of 23 has experienced several times.

- I was on a date with a girl I met, and the night after I managed not only to sleep. Both she and I knew that there was no time for relationships right now because I should be with the MGP. So it was a song to her about impossible love, he says.

Summer Flirt
Both the "Fairy Tale" and "My funny little world" is about love, and most of Rybak songs inspirtert of their own experiences. In summer, it was revealed that he had met a Swedish tjei.

More: Rybak dating swedish girl

- What really happened with the Swedish girl you met in the summer? Ask Aftonbladet's reporter.

- It was just a WEEKEND!

- But you may therefore like to date a fan?

- I did the whole summer, "he concludes, laughing themselves to death.

Watch the season premiere of "Good Evening Norway» Saturday at 21.40 at TV 2

On Twitter? Follow the "Good Evening Norway» here
Want some more celebrity news? Watch "Good evening, Norway»

Get the latest celebrity news at SMS: Send GKN to 1984 (NOK 1, - pr. Msgs)
and this is another version from different website
Rybak to shoot new videoclip in Sweden

3MINUTES.ME REPORTS

Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet interviewed Alexander Rybak, while he is in Stockholm recording the video clip for My Funny Little World, together with Swedish Henrik Wikström and Amir Ali. He told them he wrote the song after having won the Norwegian national final.

The song is very personal for him, and he is very sattisfied with the clip, because it really caught the feelings he wanted to express with the song.

"I was dating a girl, I had met. I couldn't sleep at night. Both she an I knew there was no time for love, because I was going to take part in the Eurovision. I then wrote this song about our impossible love.", Alexander rybak told.

When asked if he would ever date a fan, he said he had been doing that all summer!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Alexander_Rybak said…
thanks for the translation !
een jaar geleden Rosel_15 said…
ou such a flirting Alex!
there is nothing :)
een jaar geleden Ninouchka said…
wink
So, he and she are very much in LOVE for several months already...
I hope tis imPOSSIBLE LOVE lasts a lifetime! ;))
een jaar geleden Skippy-9 said…
He's continually in love with being in love, he is an artist who gains his inspiration from the feeling.
Other than that, he doesn't have a steady girlfriend.
you are right!he is always in love,but it is not a too bad thing for him because of inspiration thing :)
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden janafoxy said…
mischievous
i agree with you both,every time he dates someone the fans panic..but us older fans,the same age as him know where hes coming from and that hes just playin the field for now.
he falls in an out love every damn week..lol.
:PP