America's Got Talent Will they ever find another Terry Fator on season 3?

Cali101 posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 07:39PM
he gives a hard act to follow. maybe they'll have a sword swallower!!! well, watch on June 17th at 9 and get back to me with your thoughts!

America's Got Talent 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden hollywoodfires said…
i totally doubt it. he was so amazing. i bet they will find other great stars. i just hope it isnt singers, we have enough singing star shows. im totally watchign the premiere though
een jaar geleden rickcrew said…
If you have talent check this website out www.mywebtalent.com its free to join.

MyWebTalent.com is your Online Talent Community! This is a MySpace for talent, talented families, and their friends. With My Web Talent you can: build your own network of friends who share your interests, use built-in communication services, create your own event or attend to other members' events, create clubs (groups) and invite people, who share your interests. Join in today and sign in!

We are The Premiere Talent Community and social interaction site for the people who have talent on the net today!

Your talent can be anything from:
singing
modeling
acting
bands ect.
Join in and post your videos Today!
Come on in and get to know some other talented people!

We are currently working with some of the top talent scouts. So you never know who may be watching.

Spread the word!

een jaar geleden cocosan said…
We are The link Premiere Talent link Community and social link interaction site for the link people who have talent on the net today!