Amy Schumer Amy's just right

Amysbest posted on Sep 01, 2016 at 04:16AM
Even though I've never seen Amy do any comedy routine, I ask myself why does she take so much slack. She's got more guts than John Wayne ever did., and I don't care what anybody says this gal is just right in any form or fashion she wears or swears.

Amy Schumer 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden babybelblue said…
I love Amy she is very funny an has quickwit, but that's it. Gone are the days where kids young adult an even the older people could write a fan letter to there fav stars, an may take a little but they always got a letter sent back to them. But now stars don't do that anymore an then they won't even at least give an email address to write to them. I mean my best friend thought out my whole school love Amy Schumer. She try finding a way to send a fan letter to her but to no Advil. Then she find out she had stage 4 breast cancer an was told there was nothing they could do for her other then make her as comfortable as they could. She was told she had about 4 to 6 months to live. An everyday she write a little to Amy Schumer everyday she did this an they never got to zany cause she didn't know where to send them to. Her last day she wrote that very last letter but didn't finish it cause she pass away.. so then I made it my mission to find a way to get all the letters she wrote to Amy. Wow i couldn't even do it an then I got very angry an annoy at all the stars around the world that don't treat there fans right, or let them email fan letters or send fan letters to them. It's bloody so rude a disrespectful towards there fans.. CAUSE ALL STARS REALLY NEED TO WAKE UP TO YOURSELFS...
Cause all of everyone of you stars made it to were u are today by all of YOUR FANS that keep you in your very well paying jobs.
So why don't all you stars WAKE UP to yourself an start giving back to your loyal fans. Like let them email fans letters or write fan letters to I anntjen show some respect an reply back to them, cause that one reply back to a fan could truly just there life, felt respected an honour that you find time in your busy star life to reply back, one act of kindness can really turn someone's low day around by just one simple act of kindness x