Harpaw8 posted on Mar 20, 2012 at 02:38PM
Here is a role play in the world in Angel beats
You may be an O.C or a character from the show

no rules

Angel Beats! 1040 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1040

een jaar geleden shizuka1243 said…
Shizuka: *uses all of her strength to get up and walk to the exit slowly walks out*
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden MaddieChan said…
Hikari was dreaming.Many thoughts flew through her mind.
een jaar geleden IamKyon said…
Akira reached ladder. He put Hikari down.
"Hikari Wake up! We have to get out of Guild!" He yelled, shaking her by her shoulders.
een jaar geleden shizuka1243 said…
Shizuka: *starts glowing and disappears* (that ends the roleplay with Shizuka)
rigo1315 commented…
Nooooooooo She was soo funny :'( een jaar geleden
"What the hell?! Shizuka disappeared!" Akira stunned for a moment.
"Hikari! Wake up please! We have to get out of here fast!" He started to shake her again.
She woke up.."Where is Shizuka?"she asked.
"She disappeared." Akira said, looking down. His face was all tensed up.
"We have to get out of here Hikari! Just don't panic and climb up!" He said standing up but still looking down.
"All my fault.."she said while climbing up the ladder.
"It isn't Hikari... Its actually no one's fault... We have to find out from where these shadows are appearing..." Akira said, climbing up after Hikari, Shun and Angel.
Soon they reached at the top.
(Anyone here?)
(I hate school...)
She nodded.She sat on the ground.
(Oh its fine ^^)
Akira dropped himself on knees next to Hikari. He was too tired from all this little guild adventure.
"Sorry... I was unable to come... within an hour..." He said panting.
"I would come in a day..."she said."Uhm...what now?"she said.but then Hikari looked around and couldn't see Shun.
"I really don't know... let's rest up for little bit..." Akira said, still panting and sat down properly.
Hikari yawned a bit.She sat down next to him.She stared at the sky.Her mind was full of thoughts.
Catching his breath back, Akira said as low as he could, "What should we do now...?"
"I-I don't know.." she said slowly.She was tired.
Akira exhaled heavily.
"Really... I am tired of all of this... But I can't just give up now, coming this far..."
He said looking down sadly.
She just stared at the ground. "Yeah.."she said.She felt weightless.
"Hmmm... I just need to get something... See you around..." Akira said and woke up from his place even without energy left to stand up and then fell down.
"This sucks..."
She helped him up.She then walked to the SSS.There was nobody around the school.She saw a note from Shun reading:
I am dissapaering ...
(Yeah I spelled it wrong xD)
(Its fine XD)
"What is that note?" Akira asked Hikari even when he already snatched it from her.
"What the...!"
She teared up for a minute,but then stopped."He's in another world now..It's fine"she said,a shadow covering her face.
Akira looked down for a moment and sighed. Placing his hand on Hikari's shoulder, he asked,
"Are you okay...?"
"Y-Yeah.."she said.She had to reveal the truth."The reason I'm upset Shun left was because...He was my brother.When robbers came into my house,they killed my mom and kidnapped my brother..."she said,while tears were dripping down her face.
"Oh..." Akira looked down again, now blaming himself for asking such idiotic question.
"I am really very sorry..." He didn't know what to say this time, so just tried to ask for an apology. Being sympathetic wasn't going to help for Hikari and saying everything will be alright now, will be troublesome.
"I-It's okay..It's not really your fault.."she said looking down."My mom got shot my those men too,so it's really not a big deal."she said.
rigo1315 commented…
Nooo Shun was entertaining no :( een jaar geleden
"Ahh..." Akira stood still, just dropped down his hand from Hikari's shoulder.
"I knew... Everyone has to disappear now and then... We are just left alone in the end..."
"Yeah.."she said.She just walked around.
"So, what are you going to just walk here and there...?" Akira asked Hikari and slumped into sofa.
"I think I might take a nap..." He thought burying his face in his hands.
een jaar geleden livibanks said…
((is it too late to join this RP if so sry for asken.. If not plz send a txt to my inbox cuz it will catch my eye))
"It is pretty late,,,"she said.she wondered around
"What should I do now? Is it even worth staying here now? I don't know... I don't know anything!!!"
Akira flinched a bit tear rolling down his cheek.
Hikari wondered around the hall.She saw a strange dark figure.The figuure's long blonde hair waved.Hikari came up to the figure."M-Mother.?"she said quietly.
"Huh?" Akira looked up and saw Hikari staring somewhere.
"Hikari...?"
Hikari just fell down right in front of her mother."....."
"Hikari!!" Akira ran towards Hikari and tried to catch her, but he as well fall down with her.
"Oye! Hikari! Wake up!"
"I-I'm fine.."I said."I-I just feel like I'm going tooo......disappear."she said quietly."My dream was for me to reunite with my mother again.."she said.
Akira could not find any words to respond after he heard "disappear".
"Oh... Good for you..."
She smiled a bit.Then stared at her mom."Where's Shun?"her mother said quietly."H-He didn't make it..."Hikari said quietly,swallowing air.
Akira didn't say anything and just stared at Hikari and her mom.
"..."
Hikari remained silent.
(sorry i had bunch of tests!~^^)
(Its fine. ^^)

"So... Are you going to disappear or not?!" Akira said, turning his head away.
"I...don't..know."she said dropping down.She felt weiughtless.
een jaar geleden Angel_Beats888 said…
crying
i apologise to everyone on here!!! im not allowed on fanpop until i find my own place and get my own laptop. ill rejoin then. sorry again
MaddieChan commented…
It's fine! miss u!(: een jaar geleden
IamKyon commented…
Its alright! Good luck and we all miss you! :) een jaar geleden
rigo1315 commented…
We will all safely assume u are still mad at Akira XP een jaar geleden
IamKyon commented…
Good idea XDDD een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden blackpanther666 said…
smile
I was thinking of joining in this, because I already made an Angel Beats character on that forum I made a while back... I just wonder when this will get back up and running again...?
MaddieChan commented…
I'll go check on Iamkyon!(: Then yo can join,if u want to! een jaar geleden
blackpanther666 commented…
I just happened to read the commentaar on her profile, as I was leaving her a compliment for that article. Well, I'll add my character in, then. XD een jaar geleden
Name: Shusuke Kinamori

Appearance: Normal clothing - Jeans, sneakers, long-sleeved shirt and jacket. His hair is long and messy, but always seems to look semi-decent. He has blue eyes and his hair is dark-red/purple, similar to Yuri's.

Background: When he was born, it was to a loving family, that doted on him. However, a tragedy occurred and he was taken by the Yakuza, and his family were all murdered. He lived with them until he turned 16, then made a runner, trying to escape from them. As he finally managed to leave Tokyo, he was on a plane to Osaka, but the plane crashed and he died amongst the ruins of the plane.

Personality Traits: Shusuke is very serious, to the point that it probably seems unhealthy. He doesn't show any emotion, as he was never allowed to do so when he was living with the Yakuza and he bottles anger up inside of himself, until he is ready explode like a bomb. Despite this, he always seems to think logically, using rational thought and common logic to guide his actions.

Special skills: He is an expert in martial arts, having been taught them by the Yakuza. He was taught karate, aikido, muay thai kickboxing and tai kwon do. He also knows how to use several different kinds of guns and he is an expert at using a katana, but prefers to use a nodachi (Jaoanese longsword).
 Name: Shusuke Kinamori Age: 16 Appearance: Normal clothing - Jeans, sneakers, long-sleeved shir
(Sorry! I was working on a project this week so I could not be online much! I am back and will be posting. ^^)

Akira could not help but notice Hikari's moves.

"You okay?"
MaddieChan commented…
its ok! een jaar geleden
big smile
[A Curious Entrance]

There was a massive burst of light, a bright, white one that seemed to rattle his nerves, then he was lying face down... On... The ground... Somewhere else... But where?

Shusuke looked around, noticing that people dressed in high school uniforms were walking around, but they didn't notice him. However, a strange girl with silver/blueish hair was staring straight at him. He frowned. He never thought girls even noticed him, but she was kinda cute, then again, he was always too logical to even think about that, anyway. Then his hair stood on end, a sign that something bad was going to happen, so he turned around and fled swiftly. His hair standing on end was a sign that something bad was going to happen and it had never been wrong.

So, where the hell am I, then? I thought I was dead, not at a school...

It didn't matter, anyway. He would treat this place as he did when he was living at... Hold on, where the heck had been living anyway? Had he even been alive, or was this just another torture. His mind was foggy, so he couldn't really think of anything.

'Screw it! I'll find something to do here, until I remember what I was supposed to remember... That's all I can do. As long as I can survive!' He yelled out loud, ignoring a look from one of the students. Then he looked behind him, in case the girl had run after him, or something, but there was no-one, so he slowed down and came to a stop in front of a vending machine.

'This looks good... I'll just try one...'
Akira could not handle the silence growing between them. He felt awkward, but angry as well when he thought of another person leaving him behind. He all along knew this is going to happen and even though, he got close to another person.

Crap...

He walked out of SSS headquarters without intention of getting back there ever again. He headed straight towards the vending machine as he thought about calming his anger down. But about what exactly he was angry? Wasn't it all his fault?
s he saw vending machine some meters away from his approach, he could not help but noticed some guy standing in front of him. His clothes were dusty and somewhat torn.

"A new student?"