Animal jam Come here to kom bij the KND on Animal Jam!

Numbuh161 posted on Mar 29, 2013 at 01:50PM
Hello! I am numbuh 161, yes i have free chat on the game. Anyway, i'm gekofn123, i'm not online for right now,i'm typing this on the ipad snce my dad took away my computer, he'll give it back on the weekend (saturday and sunday) in the meantime i put numbuh 1, the global commander, in charge while i'm gone. I forgot his username, when your online, and i am too i'll show ou him. He's really nice,so far we have two sectors, sector JK and sector IK. Sector IK ony has a leader and a 2nd commander, they need members! Sector JK is full though. Anyway, buddy me still, i'm nicer then you think.

Animal jam 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Numbuh161 said…
Forgot to mention i'm Soopreme Leader! Don't worry i've seen every episode, including movies, elenventy-buhmillion times! i'm not kidding! My favorite line from Numbuh 1 in operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S. is, "come on numbuh 5, we both know that when i say there is white kid-eating leeches falling from the sky, your the one telling me it's only snow" XD i cracked up when i heard that, even if he was using his serious voice, it was hilarious! If your wondering how old i am, well, i'm 10. ~Numbuh 161
last edited een jaar geleden
wink
In case your wondering what the KND stands for it stands for Kids Next Door
You know that Cartoon Network show called Codename: Kids Next Door
Please post questions in the replies/comments!
een jaar geleden carlie445 said…
0.0 WHY DID YOU POST THIS. IT MAKES NO SENCE!
well, the codename:Kids Next Door is a tv show, until one day i decided to make it online. So i made it on Animal Jam, and we need members. If you don't understand then maybe you shouldn't be reading this. You don't have to be so mean you know. =/
You might say 'THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!' if you don't know the TV show. SO i suggest you get out of this post and mind your own business, not to be mean. BUt you just bursted in here and yelled. whats the point of saying that if you don't know what the KND is. -.-