anime Guys I'll draw u with your anime crush!!!

zutaradragon posted on Jul 02, 2010 at 05:56PM
post a pic. of your anime crush and discribe yourself, and i will draw u with him!!! i've done one of me and Light...<3 and i did one 4 a friend already. i'll try and do 2 or 3 per day. (not doing any on weekends, cuz i'm never here on weekends) and i love 2 draw, and i'm good at it! here's the one i did of me and Light. i think i kinda' look like Misa, though...i'll post them here!

anime Guys 14 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden zutaradragon said…
heart
here's me and Light, and L wants me, 2! :3 i <3 them both, so...yah.
 here's me and Light, and L wants me, 2! :3 i <3 them both, so...yah.
and here's the one i did 4 a friend...it was suppose 2 b her and galen, (starwars) but i couldn't get galen's hair right. she liked it though.
 and here's the one i did 4 a friend...it was suppose 2 b her and galen, (starwars) but i couldn't get
een jaar geleden Vampiyaa said…
heart
please please PLEASE draw me with sexy azian from bara no maria? :D i'll give u the picture so you know what he looks like:
 please please PLEASE draw me with sexy azian from bara no maria? :D i'll give u the picture so u kn
een jaar geleden gothrockpunk13 said…
i would love for you to draw me with ulquiorra schiffer form bleach
i have long black hair and eyes,skinny,not flatchested;p
 i would love for u to draw me with ulquiorra schiffer form bleach i have long black hair and eyes,
een jaar geleden junjouyaoiluver said…
please draw me with iwaki kyosuke i have shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes
 please draw me with iwaki kyosuke i have shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes
oh hey...sry people.....i thought the thing was dead....holy crap...
and Vamp...the reason i didn't draw urs is cos...u didn't tell me what u look like....so how do i draw u wit him if i don't kno u...? i thought maybe u'd figure that out on ur own but u...didn't...there's ur heads up....
GRP, that makes ur request 1st and then JJ...
sry it took so long GRP but u musta replied while i wasn't on so i didn't get the heads up...i'll probibly b able 2 post at least urs either 2day or 2morro...possibly both...it may b better that i got it l8 tho cos i'm a better drawer now so...at least with humans. c?
last edited een jaar geleden
 oh hey...sry people.....i thought the thing was dead....holy crap... and Vamp...the reason i didn't
sry it took so long, my scanner decided 2 fuck up and we just got it fixed....
gothrockpunk13, the eyes and eye streaks on ulquiorra r different then the picture u posted because when i looked him up on images most of them had dark gray-blue eyes and black streaks so i went with the majority however i think i got the flesh color about rite...
 sry it took so long, my scanner decided 2 fuck up and we just got it fixed.... gothrockpunk13, the e
junjouyaoiluver, here's urs. tho i think the faces r slightly off, i couldn't think of how 2 fix them...
 junjouyaoiluver, here's urs. tho i think the faces r slightly off, i couldn't think of how 2 fix them
een jaar geleden JinxyFox said…
smile
Accelerator from to aru majutsu no index please? My appearence is I have medium dark blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles. Thank you if you do mine!
 Accelerator from to aru majutsu no index please? My appearence is I have medium dark blonde hair, blu
here Jinxy. srry it took so long.....with my schoolwork i haven't been drawing much...cuz i ain't got time....
 here Jinxy. srry it took so long.....with my schoolwork i haven't been drawing much...cuz i ain't got
een jaar geleden LocalArtistist said…
NOT FAIR I WAS DOING THAT!!!!
only of singular people.
 NOT FAIR I WAS DOING THAT!!!! only of singular people.
een jaar geleden straw_hat_1 said…
Hi can you plz! Draw me with roronoa zoro , I have long brown hair, big brown eyes and I'm skinny , lightly tanned
een jaar geleden TheAnimeQueen said…
Hi can you draw me with Nagisa Hazuki I have shoulder length black hair.
 Hi can u draw me with Nagisa Hazuki I have shoulder length black hair.
een jaar geleden ZaneTruesdale said…
Hello can you draw me with Louis Asahina from brothers conflict. I have middle of my back hair straight blonde hair, grey eyes, 5'7", my bangs cover my right eye, purple hard candy glasses, skinny, slightly pale.
 Hello can u draw me with Louis Asahina from brothers conflict. I have middle of my back hair straig