anime anime OC role play

izbia150 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 10:59PM
this is a anime role play for OC's witch are characters you made up you can have more then one character and plz ask before bringing in none-OC characters plz put a pic of them and they're powers if they have any if your gone for to long when we need you you'll be kicked off or someone else will be able to contol your character till it is not needed
i will be:
sebastian michaelis(kuroshitsuji/black butler) his a demon
ciel phantomhive(kuroshitsuji/black butler) his a human
and my OC: yuna she will be kinda like sebastian she will end up being a phantomhive maid is a demon but will not eat ciel's soul she will already be contracted but her master will die her master will have been ash from kuroshitsuji/black butler and she knows alois(kuroshitsuji/black butler) and she will have seen ash's death
here is a pic of her she is the maid
i'll start:
yuna:master! what are you doing!? you could die! master!_
ash:ahhhhh!!!!!
yuna:....i can't believe my master just...died*wakes up from a dream of her master's death*i need to go back*leaves hell*
 this is a anime role play for OC's witch are characters u made up u can have meer then one charac
last edited on Aug 18, 2011 at 11:02PM

anime 259 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 259

een jaar geleden tdafan121 said…
(I already said I'd join, so I'll start off here... at the estate of Lady Kate Windthrop)

*Kate is sitting on a sofa. Her long, blonde hair is in a braid and she is wearing a long, poufy orange gown. Her demon maid, Rebecca, enters*
Rebecca: Lady Kate, your vanilla tea.
*Kate sips her tea after she pushes her glasses up her nose to her green eyes.*
Kate: Rebecca, I have guests coming. Can you prepare some snacks for them?
Rebecca: How many guests?
Kate: Eight of them.
Rebecca: I shall get right on it. But who are they?
Kate: Old friends of mine. Most of them are coming from Japan, but three are coming from America.
*Rebecca nods and exits. Kate sighs as she finishes her cup of tea.*
*A FEW HOURS LATER*
*Knocking is heard on the door. Rebecca opens it and the eight girls enter the room. The first is Natari, who smiles to Kate and hands her off an assortment of candies. The second and third are Ashley and Rya-Leigh, who both hug her. Fourth is Aiko, who waves and sits down. The fifth is Michiko, who squeals and sqeezes Kate. Sixth is Hotaru, who does the same as Michiko. Seventh is Ran, who gave a smile that showed off her vampire fangs. Eighth is Kiku, who was a last-minute tagalong with Ran.*
Kate: It seems as of it's been forever, huh?
Ashley: Totally! And it's only been like a year! Totally crazy!
*Rya-Leigh leans over to Kate*
Rya: We were at a school party last night so she's still high on sugar.
Kate: That much I figured.
een jaar geleden izbia150 said…
ciel:you will pay for soiling the name of the phantomhives with your life *shots a murderer in the head*
sebatian:hm*smiles*

**A FEW MILES AWAY**

yuna:i am a demon i need to be able to make sure my masters live!...wait that guy wasn't it? sebastian michaelis!*makes a angry face*i will kill him!*hears ciel talking*
ciel;sebatian you baka!
sebatian;i am sorry my lord
yuna:him!*runs to the voice*
sebatian:young master someone!-
yuna;*jumps at sebatian and throws swords at him*die!
sebatian:*picks ciel up and gets out of the way then puts ciel down*
yuna:*puts hand on the ground to stop herself*
ciel:you say i seem to drown to much but this is the second demon to attack you*smerks*
yuna:you killed ash!
sebatian; a demon that cares about a angel thats rare
ciel:sebatian they're ganna catch up to us we gotta get out of here!
sebatian:yes my lord*picks ciel up and runs away*
yuna:*fallows them*
(ciel and sebatian)
 ciel:you will pay for soiling the name of the phantomhives with your life *shots a murderer in the he
een jaar geleden Clutch13 said…
Ooh! ooh! Can I get in on this one too izbia150? I got a different O.C., I'm gonna color this pic in when i get a chance but, I made a new soulreaper. Shinkiro Sutoraki(mirage strike) is his name. His zanpaktou's name is Nisenogazo(false image) He ain't a captain but he has achieved bankai. Nisenogazo gives Shinkiro the ability to attack reflections of enemies and inflict damage, or to attack from reflections and even make optical illusions from reflections. Even the puddles on the ground or a reflection in someone's eyes can be used in his arsenal. He is a member of Squad 11. and Nisenogazo's release command is hanei or reflect. So... is he ok!?! XD
last edited een jaar geleden
 Ooh! ooh! Can I get in on this one too izbia150? I got a different O.C., I'm gonna color this pic in
yes you can i'm really happy your joining XD
Meanwhile it was a beautiful spring day in London. On the outskirts of the city families enjoyed picnics, and all the other outdoor activities they loved to do. Suddenly the wind picked up. The gust was strong sending anything not tied down flying. The people struggled to keep their feet, many getting tumbled by the sheer power of what seemed to be nature's dark joke on such a bright day. If only they could see the battle that ensued, they'd be thought crazy when they told someone who didn't witness it.
Shinkiro: 15 minutes. 15 minutes! already a hollow.
the hollow lets out a gutteral growl
Shinkiro:*smirks* I think I'm gonna like this place.
hollow growls louder and begins to charge at Shinkiro
Shinkiro:*laughs* you really must be the dumb one.
the hollow strikes but Shinkiro dodges it, and punches the hollow in the head which sends the hollow crashing to the ground.
Shinkiro: You're fun! I wish we could do this more often, but my captain would be upset if I spent too much time on a worthless piece of crap like you.
the hollow roars now with anger.
Shinkiro: Nisenogazo hanei! Ring of illusion!
Shinkiro throws his zanpaktou to the ground, right in front of the hollow, and mirrors grow out of the ground surrounding the hollow.
Shinkiro dissapears from sight.
Shinkiro: I can see you, can you see me?
the hollow roars, upset with confusion.
Suddenly jumping from one mirror to the other at a stunning pace, Shinkiro slices and dices his prey. The mirrors dissapear. The hollow is mortally wounded hunched in defeat at Shinkiro's feat.
Shinkiro: Thanks for the good time. He raises his zanpaktou and swings it down, vertically cutting the hollow in half from head down. The hollow fades away.
Shinkiro: So this is the world of the living... Not too shabby.
Shinkiro spots a little girl with a chain hanging from her chest.
Shinkiro: So you're the one he was going after.
Little Girl's Soul: Please no! I don't wanna die!
Shinkiro:*laughs* You're already dead kid, and unless you like the thought of being digested by one of those things, you just better let me do my job here.
Little Girl's soul:*nods*ok.
Shinkiro performs a console and the girl's spirit turns into a black butterfly. It flies high into the air getting lost in the bright blue sky above. It's destination, the Soul Society.
Shinkiro sheaths his blade and makes his way toward the city.

(Sorry I took so long. I had to work a long shift today. !ugh! I think the time is *look at my bare wrist* beer-thirty.) XD
smile
(here, i told ya's i'd color it in)
 (here, i told ya's i'd color it in)
een jaar geleden xXitachiXx said…
I wanna join....
(cool you can if you want)
sebastian:*stops at the phantomhive manor and puts ciel down turning to yuna*why do you care about a angel?
yuna:he was my master!
sebatian;so he found another demon to make a contract with
yuna:*takes out swords*
sebatian:how about this? you become a maid at the phantomhive manor and then you'll have a lot of time to find a way to get back at me..but if you kill my master you can think of what would happen
yuna:*puts swords away*fine
sebatian;then come with me
sebatian and ciel:*start walking inside*
yuna:*fallows them*
sebatian;*takes yuna to a room she will be useing*this will be where you will sleep i will have tanaka bring up your uniform *leaves*
tanaka:here is your uniform*hands it to her then turns back into a chibi*hohoho*leaves*
yuna:*puts on maid outfit then looks in the mirror*not to bad*smiles*

(nice pic XD)
Shinkiro wandered around the city of London. It was his first time in the world of the living. Even he wondered why he was put in charge of watching over London. A city so widely reknown. But at least it was a chace to completely get away from the soul society. Especially...
Squad 11 Lieutenant, Yachiru Kusajishi wrapped her arms around Shinkiro's head
Shinkiro: What the!?!
Yachiru: Guess Who!?!
Shinkiro: GET THE HELL OFF ME LIEUTENANT KUSAJISHI!!!!
Yachiru:*cheerfully* Didn't you miss me!?!
Shinkiro: About as much as the flu.
Yachiru laughed
Shinkiro: With all due respect Lieutenant, why are you here?
Yachiru: Kenny wanted me to check up on you, silly blue head!
Shinkiro:*annoyed* please stop calling me that. Now why did Captain Zaraki send you now. I've only been gone for an hour, if even.
Yachiru: Cause I asked him to.
-10 minutes earlier-
(Yachiru: Oh please Kenny! please! please! please! I wanna go see Shinkiro!
Kenny:*annoyed* Fine go!)
Shinkiro:*thinks to himself* So he just wanted you out of those spikes of his for a while. Thanks alot Kenpachi!
Yachiru: This is gonna be so much fun! (Hops on Shinkiro's back)
Shinkiro: Fun... like a heart attack.
Yachiro:*pulls Shinkiro's long blue hair* Giddy Up Horsey!!!
Shinkiro: OWWWWWW! DON'T DO THAT YOU LIL' BRAT!
Yachiro: why?
Shinkiro: WHY DO YOU THINK!?! IT F*CKIN' HURTS THAT'S WHY!
Yachiro laughs
Shinkiro continues walking down the London streets with Yachiro on his shoulder.

(thanks XD !!!)
yuna:SEBATIAN!!!!!!!
sebatian:*walks in*what?
yuna:why the f*uck are they staring at me like that?!?!?!?
finny may-rin and bard:*keeps staring at yuna*
sebatian;they do that to a lot of the new ones now i have to go help the young master get ready for bed*starts walking*
yuna:do they know?
sebatian:no*keeps waking*
(bard may-rin and finny from left to right)
 yuna:SEBATIAN!!!!!!! sebatian:*walks in*what? yuna:why the f*uck are they staring at me like that?!?!
all right here we go! mean while at the hide out deidara, sasori itachi and hidan we're going on vactaion from the akatsuki
from all the hard work they've been doing.[not really] Well really no one else in the akatsuki knew but them they we're gonna sneak out over night and hopefully not get caught lol.
and my OC will come in later.

deidara:*yells* Alright well i'm going to bed
tobi: what? why its only 9:34pm
kakuza: yea when did you start going to bed early
deidara: umm welll I just started cuz I need my beauty rest...*thinking* why df did I say that..o.o
pein: beauty rest wdf...
hidan: *thinking* oh god this idiot it gonna get us caught
zesta: I knew he was a girl..
deidara: am not wdf I will cut you head off next time you say that
zesta: girl
deidara*yells* GRR F*ck yall I'm going to bed
itachi: *walks by deidara* smart thinking..-.-
deidara: hey mybad goodness...
sasori: well good night
itachi: ..i'm going to my room bye
hidan: f*ck who ate thed*** firut loops f*ck everybody *runs to room*
itachi: good thinking you act very good
hidan: act what i'm pissed I wasn't acting
itachi:...of corse
LATER THAT NIGHT 4:23am
itachi: knocks on deidara door are you ready
deidara: wait what FOR WHAT ITS 4:00 in the d*** morring wdf-
ohh yeaa..
itachi: *gives stink face* just get ready idiot... *knocks on hidans door* you ready?
hidan:huh ohhh yeaa right almost...*looks around*
itachi: ....noo you aren't come on now knocks on sasoris door*
you ready yet *thinking he better he he's the smart one* opens door* WTF...
sasori: ahhhh get out get out i'm busy
itachi: *opens door a little bit* umm just get ready please..
sasori: I am
25 MINS LATETR
THEY SNICK OUT THE DOOR WITH OUT BEING SEEN.
 all right here we go! mean while at the hide out deidara, sasori itachi and hidan we're going on vac
*at the Windthrop Estate*
Kate: So, what have you been up to this past year?
Ashley: Ooh! Me and Rya-chan have just collected our 50th kishin soul, so we're halfway done! I can't wait to get all 99 kishin souls so we can pound on that witch!
Rya: Ash-chan... calm down...
Ashley: But Rya-chan, aren't you so exited? I mean couldn't you just-
*Ran pokes a pressure point on Ashley's neck and Ashley falls unconscious*
Ran: *sigh* Ash-chan may never learn to curb her sugar addiction.
Kiku: Ran-chan, let's tell them about the Level E we helped defeat the other day!
Ran: Oh right! So Kiku and the School Guardians were after a Level E who was threatening the area, and I totally helped them kick his ass to dust.
Kiku: *loving sigh*
Kate: What's with her?
Ran: No doubt thinking about her little crush. Face it, Kiku-chan, he will never love you! You see how he is when he's with Yuu-Yuu.
Kiku: A girl can dream! And you're one to talk, Miss Dating-The-Guy-That-Every-Girl-In-School-L­ove­s!
Ran: *shoves her hand in Kiku's face*
Michiko: Speaking of school defense, the new student council has finally come together! I'm not on it, but my best friend's cousin is the Student Council President, and another of my friends from class is the treasurer.
Hotaru: Yeah, your "best friend", Rin-chan. You mean your crush.
Michiko: Kane-chan...
Hotaru: You never stop about how cute he is to me, and I see how you look at him when we all hang out.
Michiko: Kane-chan...
Hotaru: I mean, it's obvious and I don't even go to your-
Michiko: *Puts her hand over Hotaru's mouth* One more word out of your mouth, Little Miss Private School and I will personally murder you in your sleep.
Hotaru: Okay... hey, at least I can admit I have a crush on a guy in my class. Unfortunately, he's one of the best looking boys in school and therefore so does half the school. Hey, is it weird to like one identical twin better than another?
Aiko: No, not really. My boyfriend and his sister are nearly identical and I definitely like my boyfriend better. Mostly because his sister is a stuck up Class A snob who apparently has no life outside of school. I just hope we don't have to battle Class F... I'd definitely sit out.
Natari: Wow, I have never in my life seen so much crossover in one place. Especially when none of the show characters are included yet. Hey, can we bring one in soon Author?
(No, Natari! Not yet! I don't even know who I'd bring in!)
Natari: Bring in the rabbit.
(What, did he hide in Rin-chan's backpack?)
Natari: That's a good idea!
(...Later.)
(@tdafan121 so how are we ganna make our characters meet? maybe yours can have a dance or something and ciel is invited?)
yuna:young master here is your tea*starts walking to ciel with tea*
sebastian:let me do that it's my job*takes tea from yuna*
yuna:stupid demon
sebastian:*looks back at yuna*mature*keeps walking*here my lord*puts tea infront of ciel*
ciel:what kind is it?
sebastian:earl gray is that ok or does it not suit your tastes today?
ciel;it's fine you can go
sebastian:yes my lord*leaves room*
Shinkiro continued walking with Yachiru on his shoulders. They pass by a bakery and Yachiru hops off Shinkiro's back.
Shinkiro: Wha? Lieutenant what's up.
Yachiru is drooling at the glass window.
Shinkiro: *annoyed sigh* C'mon Lieutenant.
Yachiru: Oh c'mon silly blue head. I've heard the world of the living's desserts are really yummy!
Shinkiro: No. and I told you to stop calling me that!
Yachiru: Grouchy mean blue head.
Shinkiro: (thinks to himself) f*cking brat!
sebastian:*comes in and takes tea*
ciel:sebastian do i have any appointments today?
So after the whining, pouting, and 1st grade insults... Shinkiro and Yachiru were both in their gigai, in the bakery stuffing their faces with pastries, cakes, and pies. Well at least Yachiru was.
Yachiru: C'mon Blue Brain eat up!
Shinkiro: I already had two slices of cake, there's no need to over indulge.
Yachiru: What are you saying!?!
Shinkiro: Well don't you think you're overdoing it?
Yachiru: What!?! Are you calling me fat!?!
Shinkiro: I never said that.
Yachiru jumps across the table and on to Shinkiro's back and starts pounding his head.
Yachiru: You big meanie calling a lady fat! Why I oughta!!!!!
Shinkiro: OWW! STOP IT! WE'RE IN A PUBLIC PLACE YOU MORON! YOU'RE CAUSING A SCENE!
Yachiru: So now I'm a fat MORON!?!
waiter: Sir, I believe it's time for you and the young miss to leave.(Places the bill on the table)
Shinkiro: Crap I forgot. They use money here in the world of the living.(waves at waiter) Sir what if we don't have any money?
Just a few moments later, Shinkiro and Yachiru are doing the restaurant's dishes.
Shinkiro: Are you happy now Lieutenant!?!
Yachiru: Well it's all your fault mop head!
Shinkiro: My Fault!!!!!
They continue to argue
they seem to be walking for hours but it's only been 30 mins.
deidara: ohh my god how long has it been 5 hours
itachi: 30 mins..-.-
deidara: oh soo were are we going aways?
itachi: oh ummm no sure..
deidara: WHAT?!!
hidan:....soo what are we gonna do now?
itachi: I don't know were would like like to go.
deidara: I know I know candana
sasori: whats that..
deidara: don't know
sasori: what about England?
itachi: England? what...
deidara: well I don't care we're we go but i'm hunngry and we need a place to stay
sasori: alright London it is
itachi: what?
Some Hour Later
Deidara: are we there yet?
sasori: NO
hidan: what about now?
itachi: NO
deidara and hidan: are the there yet
Itachi and Sasori: NOOO
deidara:....grrr
hidan: I see a town a town has food (runs quickly to a store) Um I want that this and that that candy bar right there and some of that.
itachi: and who's gonna pay for all that?
hidan: I don't know you?
itachi: (pissed off) *gives 50 dollars* thats all i'm gonna give you.
hidan: whatever..
deidara: hey sasori lets go shopping
sasori: do I have to?
deidara: yes you do we're on vaction!! Lets have fun and change out of out akastik clothes
sasori:*sigh* okay...
deidara: YAY!! Ohh we look awesome itach pay for the clothes we just bought *graves sasori hand runs to next store*
itachi:....*VERY PISSED*......!!!!!!
store person: umm that will be $534 dollars plus tax.
(lol i'm kind of making it like its like a real life a little bit}xD

they seem to be walking for hours but it's only been 30 mins. deidara: ohh my god how long has it bee
(@iziba150: Sounds like a good idea!)
Michiko: I, uh, need the restroom...
Kate: Rebecca, show Michiko to the restroom please.
Rebecca: Yes, my lady. *leads Michiko off*
Hotaru: She sounded kinda suspicious, hm? *notices something moving in Rin-chan's bag* I'm gonna follow her! *runs off*
Aiko: Well, that was kinda weird, hm?
Kate: No doubt that Rin-chan picked up a stray animal off the lawn somewhere.
Ashley: Stray animal, someone with a curse that forces them to change into an animal, her pet rabbit...
Rya: Curse? That only happens in anime.
Kiku: That's totally silly. Although, I always thought the exsistance of vampires was silly until I became a member of the disciplinary committee...
Ran: Gee, glad you thought my exsistance was "silly".
Ashley: Hey, I have an idea! Let's extend our party and throw one of those Victorian balls or something!
Aiko: Do you even own a dress?
Ashley: ... No comment.
Kate: Yes... maybe tomorrow.
(cool)
sebastian:no my lord
ciel:ok..make sure if yuna makes any moves then you stop her
sebastian:yes my lord
ciel:having another demon around should be interesting*smirks*
sebastian:*evil smile*maybe

**later**

sebastian:*knocks on door*
ciel:come in
sebastian:*comes in*it is time for bed my lord
ciel:*sigh*ok
ciel and sebastian:*go's to ciel's room*
sebastian:*gets ciel ready for bed*
ciel:*go's to sleep*
(random pic of ciel and sebastian)
 (cool) sebastian:no my lord ciel:ok..make sure if yuna makes any moves then u stop her sebastian:ye
Shinkiro and Yachiru are finally done with the dishes.
Shinkiro: That's finally over
Yachiru: Let's get some cake to go!
Shinkiro: You got money!?!
Yachiru: Well if your gonna be like that I'm going home!
Yachiru leaves for Soul Society
Shinkiro: Finally! Now I can get some rest!
All of a sudden the earth quakes and Shinkiro senses very strong spiritual pressure.
Shinkiro: Hmmm, this could be a challenge. How fun! (Exits his gigai and hides it in an alley.)
Quickly Shinkiro flash steps to the source of the spiritual pressure and it leads him to Phantomhive Manor, then the pressure dissapeared
Shinkiro: Where did it go? It was so strong just a second ago.
Grimmjow: GOTCHA!!!
Shinkiro dodges in time. Barely
Grimmjow: Sorry about that. I meant to take your head off.
Shinkiro: No need to appologize... Just try again.
Grimmjow *Smirks* Hmm
Shinkiro: This is gonna be fun!!!
sebastian:*hears them out side*i wonder what could that be?
ciel:*comes down stairs*what the f*ck is that sound?!
sebastian:i don't know my lord*gets ciel dressed then him and ciel go out side
ciel:*sees shinkiro and grimmjow*who the hell are you?!?!?!?!? and what are you doing at my manor?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Shinkiro: How the hell can that kid see us?
Grimmjow: Feel fortunate you'll have an audience to watch you die!
sebastian:young master what do you want me to do?
ciel:this is a order sebastian! *takes off eyepatch*make them stop right now!!!!!!!
sebastian:yes my lord*jumps in the air and throws knives at them making them stop then landing*
Grimmjow: Ha ha ha ha! Butterknives! Are you serious!?! Try this
( Fires a Cero at Sebastain who grabs Ciel and dodges the strike.)
Shinkiro flash steps and slices Grimmjow on the cheek.
Shinkiro: Pay Attention dumb-a$$!

(Sorry bout that, I was busy putting those tournament picks up)
Kate: Girls, if you want you can make yourselves comfortable in your guest bedrooms. There's two to a room.
Ashley: I call Ry-Ry-chan! (hugs Rya-Leigh)
Kiku: Well then I call Ran-chan! (Grabs Ran's arm)
Aiko: We know Rin-chan and Kane-chan will wanna share... so Natari, you're with me.
Natari: Sounds good, Ai-chan. I want to hear more about this school of yours. What are the ranks for? What do they do?
Aiko: Well, we're ranked out by our grades, A being the top students and F being the ones who failed. C, my class isn't so bad, but Class A has totally top-of-the-line stuff! I hope we beat those snooty smart-asses some day!
*Aiko keeps talking and Natari follows her*
Ran: Does the room suddenly feel less sarcastic?
Kiku: *Yawns* I'm so tired...
Ran: I'm wide awake. The sleeping patterns of you humans is so odd.
Kiku: Sorry, we're not nocturnal. I'm gonna head to bed. Which room is it?
Kate: Guest Room B. Rebecca will show you. Rebecca! Take Kiku up to her room.
Rebecca: Yes, my lady.
*leads Kiku up the stairs*
Ran: I'll come too... *runs after them*

(Just as a reference, I'll give short character bios:
Kate Windthrop: Age, Unknown. Appears as 16. A shinigami posing as a young aristocrat whose parents are in America for business. "Katie-chan", "Kat-chan".
Natari Charm: Age, 15. A sarcastic New Yorker and a demigod. "Nat-chan", "Nata-chan".
Michiko Rin: Age, 15. 1st Year student, Class D, Kaibara High School. "Rin-chan", "Michi-chan".
Hotaru Kaneko: Age, 15. 1st Year student, Class A, Ouran Academy. "Kane-chan", "Hota-chan".
Ashley Reines: Age, 15. Student at the Death Weapon Meister Academy (meister). "Ash-chan", "Ash".
Rya-Leigh Thatch: Age, 16. Student at the Death Weapon Meister Academy (weapon). "Rya-chan", "Ry-Ry".
Aiko Kiyomizu: Age, 16. 2nd Year student, Class C, Fumizuki Academy. "Ai-chan", "Ai"
Kiku Ashe: Age, 16. 2nd Year student and School Guardian at Cross Academy (Day Class, human). "Kiku-chan", "Kiki".
Ran Himura: Age, 16. 2nd Year student at Cross Academy (Night Class, pureblood vampire). "Ran-chan", "Ran-Ran".)
sebastian:*puts ciel down*what are you?
ciel:well sebastian you seem slow
Shinkiro: I don't have time to explain right now, Just get somewhere safe kid!
Grimmjow rams into Shinkiro, knocking him through the manor wall. Shinkiro crashes onto the marble floor.
Shinkiro takes a look around.
Shinkiro: There's alot of shiney things in here *smirks*
Grimmjow goes through the hole he made using Shinkiro. His feet touch down on the marble floor, but Shinkiro is gone
Grimmjow: Where are you hiding Coward!
Shinkiro: All around you... NISENOGAZO HANEI!!!!
Shinkiro hops off every reflection he can get. Then finally he goes for his strike, but Grimmjow gets his blade up just in the nick of time. Shinkiro smiles
Shinkiro: Hado number 4 Byakurai!!!!
Lightning shot out from Shinkiro's finger at Grimmjow at point blank range, Sending him back outside Shinkiro then flash stepped to make the final attack, but his blade was blocked.
Shinkiro: Tousen!!!
Tousen: Justice will come to all the Soul Society, but not now.
Shinkiro went nose to nose with Tousen
Shinkiro: P*ssy.
Tousen flash stepped back and grabbed Grimmjow and made their exit back to Hueco Mundo.
Shinkiro sheathed his zanpakuto and walked to Ciel and Sebastain
Shinkiro: I appologize for the damages to your home, My name is Shinkiro Sutoraki. I'm a member of the 13 Court Guard Squads, Squad 11. I am what's called a Soul Reaper. Now I'm curious as to how you two can see me. I don't see chains on you so you're not lost souls. Hmm! what are you two?
ciel:*facepalm*your a shinigami you mean like grell? the annoying red shinigami who killed madem red?!?!
sebastian:young master calm down
ciel:*sighs and takes his hand off his face*i am earl ciel phantomhive this is my butler sebastian michaelis and if your wondering why i can see you i think it's because sebastian is a demon and i am contracted to him
Shinkiro: A demon huh *smirks and looks at Ciel* I don't know anyone named Grell, but rest assured I'm no simple Shinigami.
grell:sebby why do you let your master talk about me like that?!
ciel:*annoyed face*that is grell
Shinkiro: He's acting kinda funny. (To Grell) Are you ill?
grell:no i am not!!!
ciel:i wish that was it
Shinkiro: There's been recent hollow activity in the area, so just be careful (Looks at Ciel and Sebastain and smirks) I hope your demon can fight.
Shinkiro starts to walk away.
ciel:do you know of the angel named ash?
Shinkiro:(Turns) The name sounds familiar. Ash... Ash... Ash... *Thinking* Oh yeah! that Pokemon guy on what you call television!, Yeah I've heard of him!

(Yeah I had to go there LOL!)
ciel:you baka don't make fun of me!!!!! ash the angel the one who try'd to kill all humans!!!!
(lol! XD)
Shinkiro: There's no need for insults kid, especially lame ones like that. I have no idea of him, but if humanity's destruction is his goal, then I will be his demise. But I wonder, what does a kid like you want to mess with an Angel for?
ciel:he and some others killed my parents when i was 9 took me to hell tortured me and was going to sacrifice me but then sebastian killed most of them but ash and angela got away we already killed angela
grell:you mean the angel who worked for the queen?
Shinkiro:*smirks* So you're after revenge... How cute.
ciel:and after i get it i will have to let this thing eat my soul*points at sebastian*but i guass it's the least i can do to pay for my sins*stops pointing at sebastian*
Shinkiro:(To Sebastain) So you tricked this little kid... What kind of scumbag are you!?! That's low, even for a demon.
sebastian:i did nothing to trick him he agreed to the contract by is own will knowing what it was
ciel:his right i knew what i'd have to give and i was willing to
Shinkiro:(Looks at Ciel) So you're just an idiot. *rolls eyes* well it's none of my business anyway. Well... I should start making my rounds. I don't want Captain Zaraki to think I'm being lazy down here. (Starts to walk off, then flash steps and dissapears)
ciel:humans demons and shinigami i hate them all...sebastian fix this*walks back to bed*
sebastian:*fixs the manor*
**The Next Morning**
*Rebecca opens the doors to the girls' rooms to wake them up. In the first room, Ashley and Rya-Leigh are seen asleep with a pile of half-read manga books scattered around. They begin to wake up. In the second room, Kiku is already wide awake and dressed into a white frilly tank top and a jean skirt. Ran is passed out, sprawled across the bed. In the third room, Hotaru seems to have been waking up on her own and Michiko is still asleep, hugging a rabbit toy. In the fourth room, Natari opens the door before Rebecca can and laughs when Rebecca becomes startled. She wears a grey hlaf-sleeve shirt with black shorts. Aiko is sitting on the bed, wearing a blue t-shirt and a red skirt.*
Aiko: So, about Ash-chan's party idea... think we'd be able to?
Rebecca: *smiles* I'm sure with Lady Kate's consent it would be wonderful.
Natari: Good. Don't worry, I have all expenses covered.
Rebecca: Miss Natari, I assure you that you don't have to-
Natari: No, I insist. I've got a ton of cash. As a co-author, I can have as much cash as I want.
(How is that possible?!? I'm the Author herself and I'm broke!)
Natari: Because unlike me, you exsist.
Aiko: Who are you talking to?
Natari: The Author, of course!
Aiko: *shoots Natari a weirded out look*
**When everyone wakes up**
Ashley: Hey Kat-chan! Instead of a ball, we should throw a real party!
Kate: So, do you know how to "throw a real party"?
Ashley: Well, we need balloons, snacks, a DJ, lights, and a whole ton of people!
Kate: Oh... Hm, we need to mail out invitations first.
Ashley: To who?
Kate: Well, instead of inviting people you guys don't know, why don't you, say, invite some of your friends from home?
Ashley: Sure! I'll call the rest of my team and maybe a few of my other friends...
Rya-Leigh: Ooh! Invite-
Ashley: I planned to.
Michiko: I can call my friends... although the amount of people here... it might not "end well".
Hotaru: I'll call up my seven besties. It's not a school day, so it should be fine.
Kiku: Ran-chan, let's invite- Ran-chan?
*Ran is asleep on the couch*
Kiku: Maybe the party should be at night...
Aiko: I have some friends I'd like to invite.
Natari: I'd invite my friends, but I can't because it doesn't quite fall into the anime theme here. And leaving camp isn't very easy. I managed to weasel my way out, though.
Kate: Alright then. I have a few friends that could come. I don't think I should invite my boyfriend though, he's been busy lately.
Ashley: Boyfriend? What's he like?
Kate: Uh... well-
Rebecca: Lady Kate, do you and your guests want any tea?
Ashley: Something with a sweet flavor maybe.
Rya-Leigh: No thanks.
Michiko: I don't drink tea.
Hotaru: Just regular tea, please. With cream and sugar.
Aiko: Nah.
Natari: I'll pass.
Kiku: *shakes head*
Ran: *still passed out asleep*
Kate: For me I'll have my usual.
Rebecca: Alright. Have fun planning your party, girls.

(I'll leave off there for now.)
sebastian:young master it is time for tea
ciel:*wakes up and takes tea from sebastian*what kind is it?
sebastian:earl gray is that ok or does it not suit your taste today my lord?
ciel:it's fine*drinks tea*
Shinkiro wanders around an empty field pacing back and forth.
Shinkiro: Bored, bored, bored. Man this place is boring. It's driving me crazy!!!! Why can't those arrancars come back for round 2!?! (looks at sky) frickin cowards!!!
hidan: soo i'm tired were should we stay
itachi: *pissed well we were gonna stay at a hotel but if yall keep buying crap we want have money to last us a day...-.-
hidan: were did you get the money aanyway?
itachi: kakauza it wasn't easy at all...
hidan: how did you manga that..o.o
itachi: don't know..
deidara: well so what are we gonna do now? I wanna have fun!! wooooottt!!
sasori: deidara just shut up and wait a min I don't think we even made it to londan yet?
itachi: what? londan what..whats that..?
deidara: I don't know..-.-
10 MINS LATER
sasori: hey look...:o
deidara: wow that house is huge!
hidan: not as big as our hide out...
itachi: I think it is
sasori: well lets go see how lives there..:D
itachi: ummm..D:
sasori: come on they have food!!
hidan: I'm there run to house!!
itachi:..-.-
[which so happends to be ciels house]:D
laugh
(LOL that poor manor XD )
Ashley: Hey, I'm gonna take a walk around, 'kay?
Kate: Alright, don't get yourself lost.
Ashley: Ry-Ry, wanna come?
Rya-Leigh: Sure, Ash.
*they leave*
*Rebecca returns with the tea*
Rebecca: Where has your friend with the black-and-white jacket gone? And her silver-haired friend?
Kate: For a stroll. Ashley prefers her hot drinks cooled off anyway, for some reason. Americans...
Natari: Gee...
*20 mins later with Ash and Ry*
Rya-Leigh: Ash, do you know where we're going?
Ashley: Nope! Not at all. But look, there's a big mansion house up ahead! Maybe we can ask for directions back to Kat-chan's manor.
Rya-Leigh: Who are those people in front of that mansion?
Ashley: Maybe they live there.
Rya-Leigh: But they're not dressed like anyone else here.
Ashley: Maybe they're visiting?
Rya-Leigh: You can never be certain.
Ashley: You're right, Ry-Ry. Transform into your weapon form in case we have to fight.
Rya-Leigh: Right!
*In a flash, Rya-Leigh becomes a silver bow in Ashley's hand. A quiver full of matching arrows is strapped across Ashley's body. Ashley walks towars the mansion and is close to the strange people*
Ashley: Hey! Who are you? Do you live around here?