cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 u can be a undertaker of a deadman name deadman info:what u did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 5028

een jaar geleden Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*sticks up the middle finger and they go flying back into a wall* You Cant Beat Satin!!!!!! *laughs psychotically*
een jaar geleden smartone123 said…
Momo(meoko):lips quivers
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
veince:YOU CANT BEAT ARCHANGLES EITHER!!*stabs sagi in the head and kicks him into the wall*
Sagi:*laughing* Thats what you think........*slashes Veince's throat open and slams him into the ground,then rips his body to pieces and sets it on fire as he ripped his spine out from his through his throat*
een jaar geleden nidoqueen said…
crying
fay:*holdong baby molly crying*
baby molly:mommy no cie
Meoko:switches to self and jumps at Sagi"stop it!"and blasts her peaking peacock right into the back of his head to see if it knocks sence into him
Sagi:*staggers forward a little and shakes is head, then looks back at Meoko* Hey!! whats up!? *back to normal self
crying
fay:*in psy* now can you do the same to my husband anthony *tears rolling down her face*
Meoko:pants tired"you went Insane"
anthony:i want to stay..i dont..want to leave.....its to good here life is easyier...ughhh....*dies from blood loss*
Kanji:gives him some of his blood to see if it work starts heal him"you can make it.."
veince:hes dead...he made the right choice staying in deadman where he couldnt hurt people....
Meoko:eyes start flick her true self and toshi tring to get control
sad
fay:stay right here ok sweety *puts baby molly down and rips off something on her that was glowing and stands up and turns her head slitely* move i know what to do
 fay:stay right here ok sweety *puts baby molly down and rips off something on her that was glowing an
Kenji:moves
genkaku:shoots the thing that was in fays hand destroying it*soorry..but when you die...you die..
Sagi:Lost Cont--*falls on his back* Damnit....
Toshi(meoko):"blood....blood!"bl­ast­s Sagi,vEince,baby Molly and fey through 6 walls with a blast of energy
everybody:AHHHHHHH
angry
fay:i will not let my family die *eyes glow red the pices of the crest go back together* do not cross me or this hole bilding will be distroied *picks up molly and goes over to anthony gets on her knees and places the crest on anthony's chest* billion times grate grandpa i sumen you heal, revive and restore my husband *both her's and anthony's body glows white anuf to blind any one around*
Sagi:*horns and stuff reappear and he laughs psychotically* Is that all you got!!? Hey lady!! *looks back at Fay and for a moment he Sagi was speaking*Get your kid out of here k? *turns to Toshi and insanity was speaking again* How many fingers to i shove down your throat?? How many lungs to i rip out of your throat, Or should i rip them out through your eyes!!??? *laughs psychotically again*
last edited een jaar geleden
anthony:stands up for a second*move away bitch..*throws fay at the wall knocking her out*NOW TIME FOR SOME FUN!!!
Toshi(meoko):"kill me kill momo and meoko frankly I don't care I want blood!"a huge tornado of blood starts to form shards that could kill you in a instant rotating at fast speeds made it impossible to enter it without death"I got much up my sleeve!". >:D
anthony:creates a blood ball around him with whips all over it and start hitting people with it*AREIAL HAWK!!!!
Kenni:makes a shield for the people deflecting the shoot "otctupus go" and his eye pours blood to form a huge octopus that restraints anthoney and starts to try to get his other self out
Sagi:You think you can kill me if im already dead!? IM SATIN!!! Appears in front of Toshi and smashes his head into the ground* Im going to break every bone in your body!! *demonic laugh* Your going to feel hell!! *throws into a wall and goes back to Anthony for a moment and grins psychotically* Im going to turn you inside out!!!
Toshi(meoko):stabs him with her blood shards in every part of his body"I don't fall easy like my weak others"smirks blood on head "and everyone has a weak spot"

(he really does need a weakness or I'm gonna thing gray stu here)
(Lol!! Awwwww does he have to!!? In this form!!!?
(in all fourms CX sorry it wouldn't be fun if everyone was god)
((AWWW NO FAIR!! *crosses arms and slams face into pie*Besides, he doesnt feel pain so what the heck can i do??))
Sagi:I DONT CARE!!! *Toshi appears on a giant Branch of Sin Cross* Cross of Sin motha ******!!! *Toshi's feet and hands were nailed in and chest started to rip open* Sagi:*laughs demonically*
sad
baby molly:mommy ake pise mommy? *tears up*
Toshi:rips hands and feet off and jumps down,starting to heal slowly but is healing blasts his nuts hard and other places too"BLOOD!!" >:D

(gotta do something...meoko has plenty of weaknesses as anyone but toshi where he has one I can't tell you cause you'll just do it the moment I say it)
Sagi:*stops completely when he hears Molly's voice and turns back to normal as he slowly turns around and looks at Fay* Lady.....*he runs over to her* YO LADY!!! WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!
last edited een jaar geleden
there has to be a weakness...GAME MASTERS RULES!!) veince:hods down toshi*SNAP OUT OF IT!!!
(there is his weakness.......you people happy now!!!? -_-''
Toshi(meoko):blasts Venice away"don't touch me"-_-

(yep XD)
veince:ok here is my last resort...IF THIS WONT SNAP YOU OUT OF IT NOTHING WILL!!!*kisses toshi/meoko*
Meoko:passes out
Sagi:*looks back at Toshi and Veince and he feels a slight jolt of anger* No time to worry about that...*looks back at Fay* GET YOUR ASS UP!!! NOWW!!!!!
veince:phew gotta get you out of this mess...*carries her back to her room*
Momo(meoko):turns to momo

Kanji:"somethings wring with her,I think her MPD is worse she never use to get new personalities so quick or change so fast.."walking beside Venice octopus went inside him agian
sad
fay:flame on her wings goes out and she stops breathing*
baby molly:mmmmmommy?
veince:ok i want you meoko KISS COME ON MAKE HER MEOKO!!*kisses meoko again*
Sagi:Damnit!! Your not dying!! Your damn kid needs you!!!! *Blood forms around his arms* I never thought i would have to use this but......Branch of Sin:Sin of Life.... *puts his hand on Fay's chest* I told you already.....you WILL get your kid out of here.....
Kanji:"that won't work on momo only toshi,I can get Shasta by sexy music,toshi by violence,child in danger alishiah,and momo in really high tense situations but I never learned how you get meoko"-
veince:got it...*starts playing classical music on a violin*
Momo(meoko):curls up hands to face asleep

Kanji:"tried that and momos the most tolerable of the personalities;toshis too psychotic,sashas too intimadating,anilisha is just annoying like a mom momo is like a little kid"
veince:a cute little kid...fine how bout this...*starts playing rock music* crow:MIND SHUTING UP IN THERE!!!
Sasha(meoko):"ya I'm tring to sleep"pouts says load enough for crow to hear it's sasha
crow:well he_*veince smacks him in the face with a baseball bat* veince:no you stay off of her...