cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 u can be a undertaker of a deadman name deadman info:what u did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 5028

een jaar geleden Liquidz-Flamez said…
Leo turned back around and easily broke the seal. "Ha, weak ass exorcist.....LAME......"

Eragon was flying over Veince, Italy and Kania and watched everything. He was basically laughing his ass off the hold time.
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
(him not to be a douche THATS WHAT) italy:still pissed*...kania if you stop talking to HIM you get your job back
(Lol, he's not being a douche bag, he's doing his job)

Eragon stopped laughing immdiately and looked down at Italy. "Dude......thats an asshole move, even for you....would you like if god told you to stop talking to your son and never see him again?"
een jaar geleden smartone123 said…
Kania:"I geuss I have to work with that guy since I'm fired"shudders at what he did to her"I feel dirty"sighs next to leo

Luna:"where we going?!"
Leo sighed and looked up at the sky. His original calm and layed back personality returned. "What did i just do...."
veince:mm i dont know...were my mansion is(NO IT IS BEING A DOUCHE!!! hmmm if i was a shinigami and i took your soul wouldnt you call me a douche?!?!)
(Actually no, because then i would get a chance to becomea shinigami :P then kick your ass)
(acually sir you would not! you would die because shinigami reape souls instead of eating them so even if you tried i could use my "special"set of butter knifes)
(Lol, wtf, butter knives?)
(Er lets all calm down)

Kania:"you got me fired..."
(Hm? Calm down? Im calm :P)
Leo sighed again. "Yeah, sorry about that, let me just get rid of....." stabs his hand through his stomach, and pulls out a black energy that forms into a person. "That....." coughs up blood. Sends a mesage back to Italy.
last edited een jaar geleden
(yes butter knives!! then i could do the danse macabre and dance around make it a real show..err i got carreyd away there) italys voice inside leos head*DAM RIGHT YOU DID(ps the danse macabre is a dance the grim reaper aka shinigami do when they reap the soul of a human)
(Oh, i forgot all about that....)
Leo's voice was in Italy's head. "If you want to kill the guy, he's right here in front of me."
Dark energy turns into Leo, except with spiked hair, wicked wings, and a tail. "She cant kill me idiot!" he laughed. "Ok, now for an introduction for those who dont know who i am....im Hem, eater of souls. A dark part of Leo you werent suppose to see, but im a complete asshole so whatever."
italy:goes infront of him*ASH VEINCE COME! veince and ash and italy:SCREECH RESIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCREEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­ECH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HH!­!!!­!*d­est­roy­s the shadow with a screech*
Hem appeared behind Ash and Veince. "But im not a demon, and that move is L.A.M.E Lame!!" he made Veince and Ash kiss each other and hot glued their lips together o they were stuck in the kiss. He then wrapped chain around them and locked it. He looked at them and laughed. "You two are gay!!"
veince and ash:UMERMERKERJJKENRKJNEKRB FTKER italy:LACROMISA!*turns invisable and kicks hems back*I WANNA HAVE YOU DIE!!!*charges a brach of sin and shoots it right in hem's face*that..one took alot of my blood...
Kania:"Leo!"scolds and helps them out"no need for that"her clothes were ripped up

Luna:"play!"pounces on kania

Both:fight
Hem laughed as the branch of sin was in his face. "How would your husband like if if i did this." he poked one of her boobs. "Hey, your weak." he grabbed one of her invisible arms. "Bad choice using a branch of sin while invisible." he moved his hand around. "Ah there it is" he squeezed her but and laughed, then pulled the branch of sin out of his face. "Im enjoying this" kicks her in the stomach.
Leo stands up. "Need any help Italy?" he had a huge hole in his stomach. He coughed up blood and fell back down to one knee.
veince:nobody...TOUCHS MY WIFE!!!!!!*breaks out of the lock and swigs a scyth around*after you die....I SHALL DO THE DANSE MACABRE!!!!TO ENJOY YOUR DEATH EVEN MORE!!!!*eyes turn black as he hits hem more times with the scyth*italy:im fine! silver or veince shall finsh this..*the sun is being blocked by the feathers*im blocking the suns light so that silver has a advantage
Hem looked at veince and laughed. "Have a nice kiss with the ash bag?" laughs more. "He pushes Leo into Kania and teleports them both somewhere else.
silver:my blood is silver you know...*cuts his arms makeing silver go all over the ground*i shall trap you now*huge silver tentacles trap hem*(urmrurm this rp has definatly strayed from the topic)
(I know right?)
Hem melts through the silver. "So your back crybaby? Good, cause i wanna kill you again, last time it wasnt that fun."
(hey who was like the leader of the rp while i was gone?) silver:the sun is gone...*it all goes pitch black*GOOOD!!!*grows longer sharp finger nails and teeth*(and also does anybody want to restart the entire thing to get back on topic)
(yep :p)

Luna:"I feel annoyed"scowls

Kania:"hey don't touch me!"
Leo stood up. "Ow....where the heck are we anyways?" he looked around. (I dunno)

Hem smiled satanically. "Excellent....." shadows spun around his feet. "Come on kid.....i want to show you something, go ahead and attack me."
(okay so if i get 2 votes to restart it i gets restarted put your votes in now..its funny ironicly im whatching deadman wonderland right now heres a ganta qoute to get you guys fired up.......I WANNNNA LIVEE)
(ok meoko will stay same with kania and Luna but my boy is Shane instead of kanji well maybe both but Luna is still part wolf and kania is still a stealth force they just have sins is all)
(Yeah, i guess i'll let Ace and Leo stay, and of course i'll keep Sagi, but the three of them will have branch of sins, and another person is gonna be added.)
(okay i officaly.... I HAVE RESTARTED IT IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEMS YOU REPORT IT TO ME!!!)there is a silver haired yyellowed man in the reacreation room* silver haired man:okay..gotta get my aim better..*claws hard enough on his skin to make blood come out*owowowow....time to shoot...*shoots the wall with very crappy aim*SHIT!!!
(are we starting?)
(indeed we are i started up there) silver haired man:i can never get my aim right!!!*starts working out*
Leo leaned back against a wall. He whistled and cut the palm of his hand with a piece of glass. "Ow....i guess...." he formed a sphere of blood in his hand.

Ace cut the tips of his fingers. "OW OW OW!!!" he shakes them a little. "Ok now....." he forms a card made from blood.
silver haired man:cuts the tips of his fingers and makes the entire room filled with web made from the mans blood*WOOOHOOO I ACED IT!!!
Luna:sings set fire to the 3rd bar was bored

Kania:is in the vent collecting intel

Shane:practices his power

Kanji:yawns laid back lays down onthe ground
Ace through the card and it sliced clean, through the wall. "King of Aces would be a good name for my branch of sin."

Leo fires the sphere of blood at the ceiling. "Whoops...."
silver haired man:jumps into the vent*what are you doing in here lady?*pins kania in the celling useing his spiderweb branch of sin*
Janis:breaks his grip and jumps out of the ceiling an lands in front of Leo blinks red hair shines then leaves in silence
Ace here's noises coming from the vents. "Huh? What the hell?"

Leo fired another one at the wall. "Wow, i seem shits load more accurate when im being lazy..." he looked at Janis and followed her. "Hey, whats up, wait, where the hell did you come from?"
Kania:looks back and run off and jumps and balances like a crane and hops off is gone
silver haired man:SHIT!*falls out of the vent*owwwwwwww.................
Ace looked at the silver haired man. "What the hell.....so it was you i heard up there in the vents..."
Kenji:"You ok man you took quite a tumble"Helps man up
Ace pushed the man back down and shoved Kenji out of the way, then helped the man back up. "That was my line.....anyways, you ok?"

Leo stopped and sighed. "Never mind then...." he shrugged and turned back around.
silver haired man:*is dizzy*uhhhh i so lots of stars.....UH i mean yeah im fine who the hell are you?*this is him cept he has silver hair*
 silver haired man:*is dizzy*uhhhh i so lots of stars.....UH i mean yeah im fine who the hell are u
Ace scratched the back of his head. "Im Ace."

(This is Ace)
 Ace scratched the back of his head. "Im Ace." (This is Ace)
blush
Kanji:shrugs eye patch on one eye"sure"gets up

(hey if you guys send me links I'll draw your charters)
(okay ill think about that in the futere if i want ya to draw them) silver haired man:my names veince but unless your a girl or you want to get punched in the face you call me V and it seems yall go alot cast points like me*rubs his back*owww.....im only 19 you know....AND ITS STILL HURTING!! crow:yeah yeah quit being a little bitch about it veince:gulp*Y-YES SIR!
Ace looked at Crow. "Woah......Lengendary Crow......."

(Yeah, so will I :P)
Luna:pokes head in was very pretty Ns had a pretty big bust hair was silver and eyes dark gray silver"could some one please help me to my room?"
Ace turned around and looked at Luna. "Sure, i'll help you." he walk over to her.