anime Death Soul School Rp!!!

AltairEzio22 posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 09:33AM
This is a school where Soul and wizards will be fighting....
If you are a soul your enemy is wizards
If you are a Wizard your enemy is Soul's

Name:
Powers:
Soul or Wizard:
Background:
Transformations:
Pic:

anime 4911 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4911

een jaar geleden AltairEzio22 said…
Name: Zanetsu Kizumaya
Looks: Black shirt and pants, Mask (take on and off)
Powers: Hollow powers and Soul powers
Soul or Wizard: Soul
Background: He lived in a castle and his family was killed and he want to revenge but he died and now he came to Death Soul School to learn to kill the wizards
Transformation; Hollow/Vizard,Bankai,Full hollow
Pic:
last edited een jaar geleden
 Name: Zanetsu Kizumaya Age: 17 Looks: Black overhemd, shirt and pants, Mask (take on and off) Powers: Hollo
Zane: I am Stuck in this School! i cannot even get out without using my hollow powers.............
Name: Kurizima Kizumaya (brother of zane)
Looks: (pic)
Powers: Hollow powers and Dark powers
Soul or Wizard: Wizard
Background: He betrayed Zane and he got his revenge for zane and he died of fighting Zane
Pic:
 Name: Kurizima Kizumaya (brother of zane) Age: 17 Looks: (pic) Powers: Hollow powers and Dark powe
een jaar geleden Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
Name: Beautiful Moon (friends will call her a different name or perhaps when under cover)

Looks: Ultra straight & silky blue-black hair just past her bottom, nearly-black large eyes. Small-medium build. Curvey. 5'2', small feet & hands. Appears graceful, captivating, innocent, & beguiling.

Powers: UNKNOWN. She is most adept with swords...[and charm] & has healing powers & internal powers no one knows.

Soul or Wizard: friend of neither but mainly or outwardly: Soul [though she has connections to both.

Background: She is undercover - (she is older than she looks & much wiser than she seems.) Beautiful Moon is from a very aristocratic family, well-respected, wealthy, and royal lineage. {She works undercover for an organization simply called "The Hand" which is extremely elite -like Black Ops, and answers directly to the emperor of the Golden Kingdom of the 33 High Heavens -formerly, The Jade Emperor.}

Transformations: Beautiful Moon's hair can turn all white as well as her eyes & a strange power exude -with a hum, her hair can seemingly float as if in water, and she is quite able to appear weightless and superhumanly agile.

Common Clothes Pic:
 Name: [b][u]Beautiful Moon[/u][/b] (friends will call her a different name of perhaps when under cove
(Zane is ready to release his hollow)
 (Zane is ready to release his hollow)
een jaar geleden usuitakumi77 said…
cool
Name:Misaki ito
Looks:Black hair , brown eyes , 165cm height, 49kg weight,hot and cute.
Powers: Have wo swords of fire and water !
Background: Her sis was killed by a wizard and she is serching for reveng and then she joined the Death soul school
Transformations: Into a hallow when she is out of control of her fire sword cuz she haven't mastered that sword.
Pic:
 Name:Misaki ito Age: 16 Looks:Black hair , brown eyes , 165cm height, 49kg weight,hot and cute.
Show your self WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 toon your self WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are not here.............. I am feeling get out of control again!!!!!!
 There are not here.............. I am feeling get out of control again!!!!!!
(turns out of control) ................
 (turns out of control) ................
I am here to help !
 I am here to help !
een jaar geleden purobi97 said…
Name: Kiminuka.

Appearence: Serious but beautiful, has black hair and eyes, tall and slim. She's a straight forward and likes to fight for freedom and has a sword in her hand .

Powers: Soul Power.

Soul: She's a friend of soul.

Background: When she was alive she was locked in for many years at a prison for fighting. Now after death she's fighting for freedom against the wizards.

Pics: Here's she !
 Name: Kiminuka. Age: 16-17 Appearence: Serious but beautiful, has black hair and eyes, tall and
Hey you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Misaki) i am here to kill you woman you can see zane is out of control but now i am the one who will kill you!!!!!!!! Wait i am the 2nd commander of the wizards Kirizuma!!!!!!!!!!
 hallo you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Misaki) i am here to kill u woman u can see zane is out of control but no
Shut up! nobody like a wizard in this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Shut up! nobody like a wizard in this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden BlondLionEzel said…
Name: nick roy
looks: black hair
Powers: can become cosmo knight
wizard or soul: soul
background: differs
 Name: nick roy age: 19 looks: black hair Powers: can become cosmo knight wizard of soul: soul b
Getsuga Tenshou!!!!!!!!!!!
 Getsuga Tenshou!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow there are so many souls right now.....................
Kirizuma: Hey don't get distracted!!!!!!!!! (broke's mask)
 Wow there are so many souls right now..................... Kirizuma: hallo don't get distracted!!!!!!!
Hey u (Kurizima) don't underestimate me ! I will help u zane.
 hallo u (Kurizima) don't underestimate me ! I will help u zane.
Distract this guy before he attacks me................. (cough)
 Distract this guy before he attacks me................. (cough)
Shut up MISAKI!!!!!!!!!
Zane: what about you shut up wizard
HAHAHAHAHHA
So your name is misaki! HAHHAHAHAHAHA you are the Commander of 4th squad! the most weakest of all squads
Zane: So that means i am weak.............i am the 3th squad of the soul's even you disclaimed my members!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 HAHAHAHAHHA So your name is misaki! HAHHAHAHAHAHA u are the Commander of 4th squad! the most weake
een jaar geleden Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze
Looks: Blonde hair and blue eyes, always wear the same uniform
Powers: Fire, lightning and wind. Uses a katana
Background: Step-Brother of Misaki
Transformations: Transform into a fox demon
Pic:
 Name: Blaze Age: 16 Looks: Blonde hair and blue eyes, always wear the same uniform Powers: Fire, l
I growl "Don't call my sister weak..." black lightning strike behind me and I throw the rasengan Kurizima
 I growl "Don't call my sister weak..." black lightning strike behind me and I throw the rasengan Kuri
een jaar geleden Ayaka said…
name: Uchiha Ayaka
Looks: long black hair, brown eyes that turns blue when uses magic
Powers: lightning and blue fire magic is adapted to using blades such as kunai knives, shuriken, hidden blades and has 1 desert eagle
Soul or Wizard: Wizard (I much prefer the title Mage)
Background: she is trying to end the war of wizards and souls but ends up joining in instead.
 name: Uchiha Ayaka Age: 16 Looks: long black hair, brown eyes that turns blue when uses magic Powe
So you are pleased that you just talk me back and now you...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be so Full of yourself HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (turns to a demon)
 So u are pleased that u just talk me back and now you...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be so Full of yourse
Uchiha? you are a wizard................... (Screams) (turns to a full hollow)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­A!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­

Kurizima: HAHHAHAHAHAH you are the one blaze that i would really kill.............
 Uchiha? u are a wizard................... (Screams) (turns to a full hollow) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Kurizima: Blaze HAAHAHHAHAHAHAH you are so pathetic and weak you taught your sister is the one will save you from me! that's not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zane: Will..........Help...............THat's not true!
Draws katana, katana is engulf in black flames and black lightning "Come on!!"
Kurizama san let me serve you. Draws katana and fights Blaze heads on...
Blaze don't fight him and her they are barely injured (well gtg)
 Blaze don't fight him and her they are barely injured (well gtg)
mischievous
If u hurt my brother (blaze) i will ukill u for sure.{Ice lance attach}
 If u hurt my brother (blaze) i will ukill u for sure.{Ice lance attach}
You underestimate me you soul or whatever you are called but I come not to kill but to prove that wizards are being underestimated...Doesn't mean that I can't kill your brother.. Draws katana with blue flames. Come at me if you dare. Lightning emits from my body. Goes into defensive position
 u underestimate me u soul of whatever u are called but I come not to kill but to prove that wiz
Lightning strike around me. It flash in front of her and I blow her away with wind
Flames slowly engulf my body creating a solid shield, weakening the blow, only making it feel like a gentle push. Alright now it gets serious. I start throwing shuriken attached with a thin piece of wire around them both, slowly charging up from my lightning magic. The clouds darken and a lightning strike is formed. Using the wires flying all over the place, all I need is a simple strike and BOOM! Both of them will disintegrate along with the ground. 'Just one bolt' I think.
[meanwhile back at the school...]

a rumbling is heard in the skies above [not that everyone can hear].

Beautiful Moon sighs. She is in class but she begins to meditate.
The lightning slashes everywhere but not at the spot we were all in. But ah at last, a stray bolt finally appeared and was fast approaching our location. "This is the end Blaze san. Misaki san. Requiescant in pace (Rest in peace) Then I retreated a little back to watch the show from above as the bolt strayed right into my trap of wires
I fly up towards the lightning and got hit on the hard with it. I fall on the ground and the lightning shot out of my katana, destroying a building
een jaar geleden DarkCruz360 said…
cool
Name: Cruz
Looks: Has long white spiky-hair with a black spiked-collar holds a large white katana sword wears a white suit with orange/yellow shades
Powers: Hollow/wolf/vizarde 

Soul or Wizard: soul

Background: He is the very first Soul to rank up to the caption and knight level he also is a protector and has been training and fighting all his life likes to sleep outside but sometimes sleeps inside too he has been in harsh battles and wars he has never fail or even killed no matter how strong the enemy is he will backed down. He has Bankai and Zankai while wearing a spiked collar around his neck to surpress his powers but when taking it off his powers and mobility/speed is increase 3x times. Also he is a hollow wolf he will show no mercy when he is in that wolf stage except from a lovely woman's voice he will stop depending how he knows her or likes her.

Transformations: After been releasing his vizard mask he can go to a stage to a hollow wolf or most likely a hollow-werewolf 

Pic: (Normal guy) 
link

(Bankai stage)
link

(Wolf/hollow/vampire stage)
link
cool
*Suring the fight he watches it from a distance far his eyesight is very good and can see no problem from been far* "Whoooa looks like theirs a fight going on . . . Hmm" *he walks to there and carries his katana sword with him and puts his shades on as he walks to the scene* "My my it's going be pretty rough"
cool
Inside the school itself where Beautiful Moon was top of her class, (along with a few other students), no one else seemed the wiser that something was going on up in the skies outside above... well~ almost no one else.

No one knew that Beautiful Moon was not an ordinary student. They thought she had no special powers to speak of except she was agile, fast, and able when it came to training time. She was undercover and was sent to observe teachers and students alike... everyone & everything and to report back. The school had a decorum and standard to be maintained and if the highest level was not adhered to, then it would be known about. Specifics were also dictated in her mission, however no one knew any of this except Beautiful Moon.
 Inside the school itself where Beautiful Moon was top, boven of her class, (along with a few other students)
cool
*After a long walk he gets inside the building and looks up* "Man that's a lot of stairs" *He sighs and starts to jump high and passes 1st floor jumps to the 3rd floor and jumps to the 6th floor* "Man sensing . . . Lot of . . . Different people" *he stops and opens the door sniffing around the room* "Hmmm lets see there's humans passing by the building and Ohhh a pretty lady too" *He smiles and enters the room and heads up the building but he first avoids the humans and enters a different room* "Hmm ohh" *He sees a lovely lady (Beautiful Moon)*

*He tries not to notice him but it was too late for him*
I slowly walk towards the battlefield just to see that they were both down. 'Sigh, fine. We'll continue this next time' I think then I teleport back to school where I can look like neither a wizard or soul. Just normal. Arriving at the school, I ran to the nurse's office to report sick then I fell asleep, slowly regaining my strength for future use.
All of you souls!!!!!!!!! Don't be so FULL of yourselfs!!!!!!!!
 All of u souls!!!!!!!!! Don't be so FULL of yourselfs!!!!!!!!
You broke my mask twice by now!
 u broke my mask twice door now!
((Why is it that only me and one of AltairEzzio22's characters are the wizards here? We need more of them XD))
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
name:dante shrine
looks:pic*
powers:magic,devils trigger
magician
transformations:devils trigger
 name:dante shrine age:23 looks:pic* powers:magic,devils trigger magician transformations:devils
(they are many characters)
(there is a wizard now)
Name: Giratou
Looks: Pic
Powers: Unknown
Soul or Wizard: Leader of Wizards
Background: He died because of zane there final battle but he turned the first wizard and now he is the leader of the wizards
Transformations: Hogyoko Transformations
Pic:
 (there is a wizard now) Name: Giratou Age: 17 Looks: Pic Powers: Unknown Soul of Wizard: Leader
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
dante:man is there anymore worth oppents for me to face....*pulls out sword*im tired of not haveing a real fight!!i need someone..powerful..
(Cool yay! I'm not alone) I wake up in the middle of my sleep. I can sense someone else's power that has entered the school. "Just rest there my dear it's all fine" the nurse tells me. 'Sigh fine' I think again. I go to sleep again but my blades are ready in case someone tries to attack me
Giratou: I will fight you DANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Giratou: I will fight u DANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!