anime anime Heaven RP

Glitterific posted on Dec 09, 2012 at 07:30PM
Where do anime characters go when they die? The answer is Anime Heaven! :D or Hell...

Rules and Guidelines:

~No godmodding
~You can curse but don't go overboard
~You can play as these characters
-An angel that lives in heaven
-A deceased anime character from any anime you wish
-A demon that lives in Hell
-Your own character but they have to be deceased
~We are always accepting
~Keep rating at PG-13
~Have fun!

Anime or OC Information

Name:
Age of Death:
Personality:
Short life summary:
Appearance:

If angel or demon:

Name:
Angel or Demon?:
Personality:
Bio Summary:
Appearance:
last edited on Dec 09, 2012 at 10:37PM

anime 491 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 491

een jaar geleden Glitterific said…
Name: Jaessias "Jessie"
Angel or Demon?: Angel
Personality: nice, always tries to be good (because of the whole angel thing), helpful, very honest sometimes a bit blunt
Bio Summary: She was born on earth, but was a baby killed during childbirth. So she was sent to Heaven after she died and grew up there to be an angel. Her job is to help the newly deceased adjust to life in Heaven.
Appearance: (picture)
last edited een jaar geleden
 Name: Jaessias "Jessie" Age: 3,892 Gender: Female Angel of Demon?: Angel Personality: nice, alwa
een jaar geleden Cerudays said…
This looks like it could be fun! c: Lemme take a moment to think up a character.
Name: Blair Winters
Angel or Demon: Angel
Personality: A bit 'off', but revels in the fact that she is different (or at least tries to.) Slightly introverted before her death, so not many people knew her when she was alive. Has a rather obsessive love towards cheesecake, and it's quite easy to bribe her. Tries to be helpful, but she's not really a person you can depend on to get something done.
Summary: Blair was killed while riding her bike home from school in a hit-and-run accident. Because of the fact that the clothes she died in was her school uniform, she is often seen wearing it as it holds a sort of special meaning to her. Though her life on Earth was precious to her, Blair is (trying) to make the best of her life now in heaven. She has a sort of affinity towards the beach, so whenever she gets the chance she tries to visit an Earthly beach to sit quietly and think. Her occupation in heaven is to talk to those that are feeling lonely in the afterlife, and is payed in delicious desserts, such as her beloved cheesecake.
 Name: Blair Winters Age: 16 Gender: Female Angel of Demon: Angel Personality: A bit 'off', but re
Hello! Hello! ^_^ thank you for joining! :D

I'll start

Jessie: *relaxing on a cloud watching Heaven and angels doing their Jobs she thinks to herself* Ahh... so nice to have a break from work... Not that don't like work. It's just nice to have a break...
No problem! c: Here we go!~

Blair: *sitting comfortably on a puffy cloud, her legs crossed and her elbows resting on her knees. Sits in a slouched position, her chin resting on her knuckles.*
*sitting across from her is a woman who appears to be twenty-something, and she seems somewhat anxious.*
*Blair opens her mouth to speak, a quirky grin on her face* Trust me, you get used to living up here. It's quite nice up here, isn't it? *pats the cloud under her*

The woman slowly nods, her face down and her gaze trained at her feet* ...

*Blair extends a hand, snapping her fingers. A small, rather wimpy plate of cheesecake appears before her.* ...I'm getting kinda better at my cheesecake summoning skills... want some? *extends the plate to the woman*
*the woman sits a moment before slowly reaching a hand out to take the plate*
Jessie: *stretches out with her arms when she hears a long clear note from a trumpet* Oh, the new arrivals must be here. *smiles* Well I guess my break is over.
*she stretches out her wings and takes off in the direction of the Gates to Heaven as she flies she passes by numerous angels and other deceased souls, both new and old. Along the flight she passes by Blair counselling a probably newly deceased young women*
Blair: Go on, take a bite! It's a vanilla one. *grins, producing a small fork from behind her back to hand to her* I love cheesecake... you can eat as much of it as you want and you never really get tired of it! And... *begins to absentmindedly twirl the single little braid that hung down the left side of her face* The kind here is the best in the universe!
*as she says this, she hears someone flying by, noticeing Jessie as she flies towards the Gates* Looks like we're getting new arrivals soon.
*the twentysomething year old woman feebly takes the fork in her fingers, slowly picking off of a piece of the cheesecake with it* ... *looks up at Blair, her face tired and sad*
Blair: Go on, try some. *gestures towards the plate* I promise it'll make you feel better.
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Hello, hope this isn't a "girls only club" cause I want in!
OC
Name: Hanase Toruya
AOD:16
SLS: had a terrible life, always upbeat though, died in a tragic car accident walking home from school with his brother, sister, and a few friends
Angel
Appearance: average height and weight, raven hair, green gray eyes, a large scar around his right bicep
Personality: kind, caring, shy (around strangers), friendly, smart-Alec (around friends and family), fragile (on certain subjects)
Extra: loves to draw and sing, can play stringed instruments well, stares off into space when bored, goes to a small cloud always in one spot when depressed or sad
Hanase: *sitting at the edge of a cloud, still wondering how he got there, his hand slides and it bumps a small object, he picks it up and stares at it* a harp? *he strums it, he plays a lullaby his mother sang to him when he was young, he begins singing softly to himself, playing and singing, in beautiful tone, and a soft, sad, gentle voice, he finishes with tears in his eyes, he sniffles and wipes his eyes* mom... I miss you and everyone else... where are you?
(Yay! Another person! :D)

Jessie: *hears the harp and singing as she flies by, she slows down and stops to admire it* Ahh... Such a beautiful melody but at the same time so sad...I wonder... *she considers it for a moment the makes up her mind. She begins to fly toward the origin of the melody where she spots Hanase wiping his eyes* Oh.. Um.. hello? Did I come at a bad time?...
Blair: *as she watches the woman raise the fork towards her mouth, the sound of a harp can be heard in the distance.* *smiles a little, rocking a little back and forth to the melody* Well, isn't that a nice thing to hear. Don't you think? Cheesecake, a harp, a soft cloud...

*the twentysomething year old woman listens to the harp as well, her grey disposition lifting a little.* ...Yes... I suppose it is. *offers a weak smile to Blair, and finally takes a bite of the cheesecake*

Blair: *smiles a bit, reaching a hand forward to give the angel a small pat on the shoulder* ...I promise that you'll have a nice time here. And one day... *lifts a hand from under her chin, extending a finger. Draws a small circle in the air, a trail of white light following her finger.* Everybody back home will come and join you.

((OOC: Heeey! *waves*
(Hallo Ceru, i love to RP so any interesting RPs that pop up, im in!)
Hanase: *Looks up and jolts a bit in surprise* oh h-hello... um... how long have you been there? *Blushing slightly at her beauty*
Jessie: *giggles and smiles* Oh I was just passing by when I heard this beautiful melody of a harp. Considering you have one right next to you, I believe you're the one who was making such eloquent music?
Hanase: *Looks down at the harp, then back at her, smiling* yes, thank you... I didn't even know I could play, I was just remembering the lullaby my mom sang to me when i was scared, she was the sweetest woman ever... But i have no idea where she is... or where I am for that fact... *stares upwards to the moon and sighs, he brushes back his hair behind his ear*
Jessie: Oh... *realises Hanase doesn't know he's dead. She flies closer next to him and puts her hand gently on his shoulder* From my experience it will be better if I just give you the honest truth... You're dead. And you're in Heaven now. My name's Jaessias. I'm an angel, but please call me Jessie if you like.
Hanase: Oh... really? hmm... 15 years wasnt such a long life... too bad... I only wish i could tell my family that I'm fine... *sighs* thank you for telling me Jessie... *Stands up and smiles, he stands up and walks around her, harp in his hand, he looks back* My name's Hasane... *he continues walking away*
Jessie: Hey! Wait! *flies in front of him* Are you sure you're alright? It's normal if you're in shock or if you think this is all crazy. You see it's kind of my job to make sure new arrivals can adjust to life here... *smiles sheepishly*
Blair: Have a great day, ma'am. *strides away from the woman, a smile on her face*
*as she walks amongst the clouds, she spots a figure in the distance with a harp* *her green eyes widen with curiousity as she realizes that it was the harp player from earlier*
*lifts a hand in a tenative wave, starting up a brisk walk towards whoever it was* Hey-! I liked your song!
((OOC: Bringing in another character. ^_^
Name: Elliot Faunes
Angel or Demon: Angel
Appearance: Has dark green hair with unkept bangs, and has dark brown eyes. They appear somewhat sharp and unnerving, and has smaller than usual irises. Wears a white dress shirt and a black tie, with a dark green jacket with large pockets. Wears dark colored pants and black shoes.
Personality: Somewhat cold, yet sort of laid back when he opens up to a person. Blunt when trying to be honest. Has an affinity towards sweets, and loves to eat pancakes from eating them throughout his childhood. Tries to act nice, but again often misunderstood.
Elliot: *strides through the Gates of Heaven, his dark brown eyes flitting back and forth as he tried to assess his surroundings.* *rubs the back of his head, biting his lip a little as he assessed his situation* *thinking: ...I died... huh?* *stuffs a hand in his pocket, feeling around for anything Earthly but found nothing* Hm...
Jessie: *notices Blair* Oh! Hello! It's Blair isn't it? Oh you might not know me , I'm Jaessias, but you can call me Jessie. If you think it's weird I know who you are, then don't worry. I've just been here a really long time and I tend to pick up on things...*suddenly her eyes widen remembering something important* Oh dear! Oh dear! I totally had forgotten! The new arrivals!! Oh dear! Please both of you, excuse me for my abruptness but I simply must go! *takes off flying in a hurry*
Blair: *stops in her tracks, tilting her bead a little* Jessie? *taps her lip with a finger, but rightens after a moment* ...No, wait... I remember you! You were the one that greeted me into heaven, right? Nice to see you again and everything! Ehehe... *offers a quirky but well-meaning grin* New arrivals, huh? Better go see them!
Elliot: *takes a few slow steps forward, looking down at his feet and taps them experimentally* Clouds... I'm still wearing my clothes from Earth... *flexes his fingers experimentally, his brown eyes narrowing a little as he tried to piece his situation together* So this is what it's like to be dead. Curious. *looks up, seeing a figure coming towards him* *his dark green hair blows a little in the wind, and he pulls his green jacket around him a little more*
Jessie: *arrives at the gates and lands next to Elliot* Oh hello! Hello! I'm so sorry I'm late! I had gotten side tracked with the music and meeting and re-meeting some people. Oh! Where are my manners?! I'm sorry! Well I guess you've figured out that you're in Heaven huh? I'm Jaessias, but you can call me Jessie. I'm the angel here that greets new arrivals and helps them get used to living here! *gives a welcoming smile and offers her hand for a handshake*
Elliot: *Blinks and pulls a hand out of his pocket as he listened to her speak her spiel, and shakes her hand firmly* ...Nice to meet you, Jessie. My name is Elliot. *looks at her curiously, trying to figure her out* So this is heaven... I hope? *gives her a questioning gaze, his eyes holding a cold stare*
Jessie: Of course it is! All good souls come to heaven when their life ends on earth, then a new life begins here!

Heaven's Gate Angel Guard: That looks like the last of 'em. *He takes out his trumpet and blows a long clear note, the Golden Golden Gates of Heaven close at his command.*

Jessie: *yells over to the guard* Thanks Celio!

Guard: *nods in response*

Jessie: *turns back to Elliot* Well would you like a tour? Or do you have any questions? I'm here to help!
Elliot: *reaches out a calloused hand to pat Jessie on the shoulder, his rough gaze softening a little at the kind gesture* I don't want to eat up any of your time, it'll be okay. But... is there any way... that I could see how I died? I don't remember much, but... *places a hand in his pocket, his face pensive* All I remember is hearing somebody scream my name, then a really loud noise, and red... *blinks a few times before tilting his head a little, a few strands of hair shifting into his face.* There isn't a way to find out, is there?
een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
(may i hop in btw imma use my real name for my oc just cuz im bored.)
Name: Heaven
Angel or Demon?: Angel
Personality: Shy and quiet
Appearance: picture
 (may i hop in btw imma use my real name for my oc just cuz im bored.) Name: Heaven Age: 17 Gender:
Jessie: You want to see how you died?... Hmm... *takes up a think position of putting one hand on her chin and the other scratching of her head* Oh! I got it! *her hand forms the idea pose of #1* The Reflection Mirror! It can show you any time of your life you wish to see, including the time right before you died. Come with me! I'll show you! *she grabs Elliot's hand and pulls him as she flies gently ahead*
(Oh yay! Please join in, the more the merrier! :D)
(thanks)
Elliot: *his face reflects a sort of relief at hearing that he could see his death. As he followed after, he found himself staring at her wings.* ... *cranes his neck to look over his shoulder to see if he had any.*
*they were there, small holes in his jacket making room for them. They seemed to be slightly dull, and as he followed after Jessie he tried to move them experimentally* Where is the reflection mirror? *starts to walk faster with his wings slightly propelling his step, matching her pace*
Jessie: Well technically it isn't actually a mirror... It's a kind of pond, located in the Garden of Time. But the thing is that the water's so clear and crystal the reflections in the pond are just like a mirror! *as they walk/fly the clouds around them gradually begin to support plant life, such as grass, flowers, and shrubs.* Here it is! The Garden of Time! *They have arrive at a small wrought iron fence with a gate Beside pf which is a small wooden sign with the engraved of words of 'Garden of Time: Here Time Flows Freely' On the other side is a pathway of clouds that leads through an archway of fruit bearing trees* Follow me please! *She opens the gate and enters the garden following the cloud pathway*
Elliot: *trails quietly behind Jessie, gazing around the scenery and taking in the landscape. As he walks, he looks up into the fruit, the sheen so pure that it reflected his face. They looked delicious, so delicious that he just wanted to pluck one...* *after a moment, he snapped out of his thoughts, and continued to walk with his new friend.*
Jessie: *has reached the end of the pathway to an open grassy, misty area. She walks forward into the mist.* Okay! Here we are at the Reflection Pond! Just take a few steps forward and look down. You'll see your reflection and then the pond will show you whatever time of your life you wish to see.
Heaven:*walks around.*
Elliot: *wanders to the edge of the grass, leaning to see himself in the water. He stares at it for a few moments, remembering that he was dead, and that this wad his eternal self.*
*after staring for a few moments, he looks over at Jessie a moment as if to reassure himself, before looking down coldly at the water.*
*closes his eyes, thinking: Show me my death.*
*the water swirls a moment and turns black, the image of a dark sky beginning to form. Small lights in the water became street lamps and street lights, and car headlights came into view. Elliot saw himself walking, hands in his jacket pocket, shoulders somewhat slouched in a relaxed position.*
*Elliot is shown just walking down the sidewalk at what was presumably very late at night, and the occasional car would drive by slowly.*
*suddenly he reaches into his pocket, feeling around for his phone- it's making a small beeping sound. He answers it, asking: "Where are you? I'm coming to pick you up, don't worry... yes... alright. You'll be home soon."*
*after walking a few more blocks, a girl that could only be ten or eleven that also had dark green hair was leaned up against a building wall, a pouting look on her face. Small tears were on her cheeks.*
*Elliot walks up to the girl, waving a little. The girl looks up at him with reddened eyes from crying, holding a small pink phone in her hands. She sniffles and says, "Kara got mad at me and her parents dropped me off here during the sleepover.*
*Elliot just shrugs, but past the cold body language, his eyes are gentle. He pats the girl on the shoulder. "It's alright, Anna. We're going home now; Mom knows I'm out right now. You know, it's dangerous being out this late.*
*The girl who is presumably Elliot's sister wipes her eyes, and the two turn around and begin to walk home.*
*Just as the two reach a stoplight, Elliot freezes as he hears fast footsteps coming up from a little bit away. Turning around, his brown eyes widen as he sees a dark figure run full speed at him, a hand in his pocket.*
*Elliot's sister turns as well, eyes widening in fright. She gasps and grabs her brother's sleeve as the figure grows within a radius of ten feet, and he shoves her abruptly. He says in a hoarse whisper: "Don't just stand there, go! Run!"*
*Elliot's sister takes off running, and Elliot begins to run as well... but the person chasing him grabs him roughly by the sleeve. The person has a crazed look in his eyes, tears streaming down his face. He wears a dark hat on his head, and out of his pocket he pulls a gun.*
*the presumably insane person spins Elliot around and starts rambling in a crazed, breathy tone: "It's your fault, too! Everybody's fault! Everybody is dead! Everyone! And it's your fault too, yes, yes..."*
*Elliot's sister turns around at the end of the block and lets out a blood-curdling scream as she begins to realize what was happening. She yells, "NO!"
*The crazed man grabs Elliot by the chin, yanking his face so that the insane person could stare him straight in the face. He yells: "Your FAULT! AND IT'S YOUR TURN TO LOSE, JUST LIKE ME!"
*Elliot's sister screams his name: "ELLIOT!"*
*And a loud bang can be heard as the gun is pointed straight at Elliot's temple.*

Elliot: *All he can do is stare as the image in the pond slowly fades, his mouth parted slightly as if he was going to say something*
Hasane: *Stands for a minute, doing nothing, shrugs and continues walking away* I'm not surprised I'm dead... I probably deserved to die anyway... I guess I'm lucky cause this looks like Heaven, at least I'm not in Hell... *His wings spread and he glides in the air lazily, flapping his wings every-so-often* I like this, I can fly... cool... *Sighs, lands on a small cloud and starts playing the Lullaby again, this time with more emotion, even sadder and slower*
Blair: *she whistles and wanders amongst the clouds, moving at a carefree and easygoing pace, admiring the landscape of everything.*
*thinking: Clear sky today, best days for walking.*
*as she strolls along, she starts to hear a melody, the same melody before being played*
*cupping a hand over her green eyes, she squints against the sun, seeing who was playing the harp. Whoever it was seemed sad.*
*lifts a hand up to wave, and calls out, "Hey! You okay?"
Hasane: oh boy... I hope this doesn't start again... *sighs and turns around, a bit confused to who it was* h-hello! I'm fine see? *plays a cheerful song, singing along, happily and brightly*
meh
Heaven:*walks around* ....
Blair: *shakes her head with a small grin on her face, extending her small wings as she glided up in a bumbling fashion to his cloud.* That's a pretty song you're playing. *stays in the air, flapping her wings to keep herself suspended* Did you play an instrument when you were alive? *crosses her legs and rests her elbows on her knees, her chin on her hands as she waited for his answer* *her eyes wander to Heaven a moment, watching her walk around and made a mental note to chat with her once she was done talking to Hanase.* *looks back over at him, tilting her head a little as she admired his harp.*
Jessie: Oh... Oh dear.... *She slowly flies over and lands next to Elliot, she gently places a hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him* I.... I would say I'm sorry, but I don't think it would be enough for something like that... Elliot...? *she looks at him concerned* It's a dumb question but... are you alright?...
Hanase: *looks up* you know... I don't even remember! *laughs sheepishly, puts one knee up and leans on it* I can't remember much about my past life... *kicks back and flops down on his back*
Elliot: *after staring at himself for a few more moments, he looks back over at Jessie, staring at her face blankly for a split second before snapping out of his trance-like state* Hn? Oh... well... yes... I guess I am. *raises two fingers to his temple where he had been shot gingerly, his eyes a little glazed over as he felt that the spot had no sign of ever being hit in the first place. Raises his brown eyes back down at Jessie, extending his other calloused hand to pat Jessie's hand in a reassuring manner* Deed's already been done. *looks at her, tilting his head a little*
Blair: I remember a little bit, not a lot. But some is better than none! *hunches her shoulders a little, squishing her cheeks into her hands as she talked* Just little stupid things, I guess. *smiles a little, as if pensively thinking* You're new, right? I thought I saw you earlier, but I didn't really get to say hi and all. So, ah... hello! *grins cheekily*
Hanase: well... hi! Um... I guess... *laughs a bit* I'm Hanase Toruya... I think... anyway, I am kinda new here but I don't care if I'm dead, I probably didn't even know what hit me... but I do remember being hit by something... maybe it was a bat... I dunno... *shrugs and yawns*
Blair: Hit with a bat, huh? Owch. *After seeing him yawn, yawns as well* Aaaawnn... contagious. *cracks a small smile* Well, no use dwelling on it, I guess. What's done is done. *snaps her fingers, and immediately a small, rather wimpy cheesecake appears on a glass plate, along with a fork. It levitates in front of Blair for a moment, before she reaches out and grabs the shabby dessert on the plate.* ...I've been practicing my cheesecake summoning skills... I'm getting better, kinda... maybe. Want some? *looks down at him* So far I can get you banana and vanilla.
Hasane: hey! Let me try that! I love cheesecake! *pictures a cheezecake and he snaps his fingers and a perfect looking cheesecake appears in front of him on a small plate and a plastic fork* its easier cause I've seen it so many times, I can remember what each kind looks like, exactly! Hmm let me try something else... *snaps his fingers and a les Paul wood guitar appears next to him* ahh... now THIS I remember! Its my favorite guitar... *gobbles up his cheesecake and snatches up the guitar, he strums it and plays a small tune* just like I remember it! *plays a cheerful song for a minute or so and finishes softly* now that's the stuff!