anime HELLO!!! READ THIS PLEASE

Otaku-Meh posted on Apr 07, 2014 at 08:00AM
HELLO GUYS CAN YOU READ THIS STORY
TITLE: TRAP IN THE DREAM, THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER ONE , DONT COPY THIS STORY AND SAID YOU MADE THIS, HERES THE LINK:

link

THANKS!!!!!!!! IF U ALREADY READ THIS STORY THANKS YOU HELP ALOT

anime 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Otaku-Meh said…
umm if u dont want to click or view the link i will paste it here:

"please do not copy and said you wrote this"

Trap in the Dream English Version

Felix POV:

I have a best friend named "Marazia". We were friends since Nursery. When I was 3 years old I always got bullied because the bully wants my money, that day Marazia transferred to my school, When I got bullied again she protects me from the bullies and teach them a lesson then she call my name and said "From now on I will teach you how to fight"after that she taught me everything she learns about the fight. Since then, my life change because of her and I felt like there's a thorn inside my heart, i don't know what it means when she come near me my heart beat fast, DO I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER OR SOMETHING ELSE?!

One day, our science teacher give us some experiments and gruop into two. I walk towards to Maraiza and ask:

"Uhh... Maraiza, can you be my partner on this experiments?" I ask to Maraiza

"Ovcourse I was suppose to ask you that too, and I can't just leave my best friend alone doing the experiments" she answered and smiled.

Then I blushed / (I really dont understand my feelings) (NOTE: Felix hate romance movies or stories thats why he dont understand his feelings lol useless note)

After school we headed to her apartment.

"You... live here alone?" I ask Maraiza.

She nodded and said "Yes, I live alone and my aunt always give me a money every saturday or sunday for the rent or something".

"Why?" I ask to her.

"Because my parents died because of me and auntie is now taking care of me" she answered and her face looked down.

"I'm sorry for asking you that all of sudden..." I said to her.

"No! It's okay it's better that you know about my past or about my parents, do you want to know more?" she ask to me.

"Yes" I answered.

She told me everything about her past and after that we begin to do our experiments.

-Later-

"It's getting late.." I said.

"It is LATE! HAHA FUNNY! You can sleep with me, so we can finish the experiments today so we will submit this to the science teacher tomorrow" she said to me.

"But mom will be worried about me and if I sleep here I have no uniform for tomorrow" I said to her and look worried.

"No need to worry I will text your mom that you will sleep here and you can borrow some uniform from my roommate so no need to worry" she said.

"Okay (ur a life saver)" I said and I look calm.

-Later-Later-

"It's getting to late now, Maraiza" I said to Maraiza.

"Yeah... we should sleep now and continue this tomorrow " she said to me.

"Then I will sleep at the coach" I said.

"No you will sleep on my bed" she said to me.

"No thanks, It's your bed so i will sleep at the coach" i said to her.

"But... Okay...(but thats my coach too) and theres a rumor about this apartment the rumors say that if its your first time sleeping at this apartment you will be trap on your dream i dunno if its true because when its my first time sleeping at this apartment i never trap on my dream cz my aunt is on beside me so youd better be carefull" she said.

"What do you mean?, i dont understand" I said to her.

"Nehhh... never mind that, lets go to sleep now cz its geeting late" she said and she sleep on her bed.

"Okay..." i said and sleep on the coach.

-4 hours later-

I heard the alarm clock ringing and said "Maraiza can you turn off the alarm..."

"Maraiza...Maraiza?"

I called her name many times but she didn't answer me.

I stood up and turn off the alarm. I fell like the room is getting cold, I look up to the air con. it's off. I looked for Maraiza but Maraiza is not here. I tried to open the door but the door is looked. I thought this is a prank but not, I remember what Maraiza said about this apartment and I need to get out of this dream. I found a note from Maraiza's bed and picked it up and read it, It said...

"Beware! Beware!" and after that i heard an old voice coming from the cabinet or cabin. I saw a gift on the cabin and open it . I saw a bloody hand and its grabing my hand its trying to...i dunno maybe trying to kill me or something. I was scared and shout:

" GET AWAY FROM ME! " i tried to pull my hand BUT I was too late...the bloody hand is drag me in the gift (how did i fit in the gift?!) and i felt like somebody eat me, "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME" i shout on my mind

-to be continued-

(A/N: Hey guys sorry for the wrong grammars and wrong spelling. I have no Idea whats next so i was planning to give me some suggestion so i can make the part 2. Anyway, sorry for the short story or blahhhh and thanks for reading dont forget to give me some suggestion so i can make the part 2 :) )
big smile
hello guys can you give me some suggestion for my story please comment so i can make a part 2
hey guys now im making the part 2 TODAY hope u enjoy