anime Corpse Party Rp((Closed))Chapter 7 *The true horror begins*

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 09:38PM
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After, after they do it they enter another dimension Heavenly Host Elementary, there are spirits named Sachiko Shinozaki, Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji oh don't let me forget Yoshikazu, these are the spirits they tries to kill you, yes your the survivor but if you die you will become a spirit and help the main spirits kill the humans, Corpse Party has all brutal deaths concluding gore.-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
-------
Rules:
No Bullying
You can swear just not alot
Once you die no receiving yourself'
DON'T COMPLAIN YOU DIE
-----------------------------------------­
Spirits:
None
----------------------
Humans Female:
Maka Shauziya-Erza Scarlet
Takura Rose-Erza Scarlet
Suzumy Miyuz-Erza Scarlet
Mika Kuruzaki-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
Rosie Via-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
---------------------------------------
Humans Male:
Izumi Saku-Erza Scarlet
Yusuke Sakurada - Anifanfreak

----------------------------------
Needed to Join:
--------------------
Name:
--------
Grade:
--------
Sex:Male/Female
------------------------
Other:(Option)
-------------------
Bio:
----

[ Mature Content ]

Pairings:
Yusuke x Takura

Nariko x Maka

This describes all meaning of life xD
 For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After
last edited on Jul 29, 2016 at 07:22AM
save

anime 1417 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1417

een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
Nariko: Well, it's kind of like that
een jaar geleden ErzaScarletXX said…
Kaku: but do you love onee-chan?

Maka: .-. this is why I wished I was the only child...except from Yuki...
Nariko: (Blushes a little and can't find the words to say)
Kaku:? but do you?

Kaku tilts his head, also he is the age Yuka was before she died

Maka: .-.
Nariko: It's complicated
Kaku:tell me if you like onee-chan pleeeaase!

Kaku starts tearing
Nariko: (To Maka) Maka, what do I do?
Maka:just tell him...he will get annoying

Kaku:NO I WON'T ONEE-CHAN

Maka:yes you will..
ariko: (Sits there as they argue)
Kaku:YOU MEANIE

Maka:WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

Tiyoko:CALM DOWN BOTH OF YOU

Both: fine...
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Doctor: *A while later he returns, his gloves and apron are bloody but he walks out with a smile* The surgery was... A great success!

Ririko: *She teared up* Oh my god... Thank goodness he's okay...! *She held her hand over her chest, as if trying to keep her heart from exploding out of her body*

Kaito: Thank god the Kid's alright... Can we go see him?

Doctor: Yes, but he may not wake for a while.

Kaito: He's a strong kid, he's probably already up, knowing him. *He smiled, somewhat pridefully*

Doctor: Alright, whatever you say sir. This way, for anyone else who wants to visit, please follow me. *He walked into the hall and went down to the hospital rooms, he stopped at door 56-A and went in* Here.

Yusuke: *He was already awake, he was sitting up, his head was wrapped with a pure white bandage, no blood was visible on him and he was comletely cleaned off, he wore a light blue gown, he turned to look at everyone but he only smiled when Ririko and Kaito entered the room* Hello, Onee-san, Onii-san... *He looked at the others behind them* Are Those Friends of Yours?

Ririko & Kaito: HUH...?!

(AMNESIA STORY!!! :D Also, I'm going to bed guys so don't progress too far without me okay?)
Nariko: What? Don't you remember us Yusuke
(( idk how that may be a promise xD ))

Takura:...

Takura looks down

Maka:Takura it's okay..it may just be a temporary amnesia thing
Nariko: I hope
Maka:if it isn't then....

Takura walks out of the hospital

Maka:TAKURA!

Sazumy:....this is quite serious for her..get forgotten is her nightmare..especially if she's forgotten by the ones she loves...
Nariko: (Looks down again, now more worried than ever)

Okay, gonna head back to bed. I'm exhausted
aww *^*))

Maka:...
Yusuke: Huh...? *He put his hand over his chest when Takura walked out* Hey... Onee-chan...? Can you... Can you bring that girl back... Please...?

Ririko: Oh, sure! *She rushed out gleefully, she caught up to Takura* Taku-chaaaan! Yukki is asking for you! He may have forgotten what happened but he still may be in love with you! *She grabbed Takura's arm* Please come back! He looked so lost when you walked out!
Takura:..fine

Takura walks back in
Yusuke: *When Takura walked in his voice became softer, his face became flushed* Erm... E-Excuse me... Miss, y-you look a lot like a girl that I like... H-Her name is Rose-san... Takura Rose-san... Do you know her by chance...? Could you be her older sister, she looks about two or three years younger than you... *He became flustered and he looked down as his face became beet red, he looked away from Takura, holding a hand over his chest* Erm... Sorry...

Kaito: Two or thre... Wait... Wasn't that about the time we moved in...? A few weeks before the start of Yusuke's Sophomore year! I Think his memories reverted back to when he was only fifteen! Perhaps even fourteen!

Ririko: Are you saying that even after all this time he still remembers Taku-chan? He's just forgotten the past few years? Would that make this a case of "Love at first sight"?

Kaito: Yeah, I guess it is... *He pulled Takura off to the side* Hey, so he may or may not have told you about his little... Well, I guess it isn't so "Little", Crush on you. And yes, it has been years since he fell in love with you so I want you to take it easy on the poor guy, I think that you two ought to be alone for this... You remember how fragile he was back then, he wasn't the sturdy kid that he is today, well, WAS today... He's been through a lot in those few years that he's lost so please... Be nice to my Kid Brother, alright? *He walked out, signaling to the others to follow him* C'mon guys, these two need privacy, they got a lot to talk about. We should leave it to her for now. *He pointed to Takura*

Ririko: Aww but, but...!

Kaito: No buts Rika, let's go... *He herded everyone out of the room, leaving only Takura and Yusuke*

Yusuke: Wh-What was that about...? *He looked at the door as the others left, confusedly, he then reverted his attention to Takura, his face went completely red yet again* Oh... Uhm... I'm sorry, I was rude before, my name is Yusuke Sakurada. *He bowed respectfully* It's nice to meet you... *He smiled warmly, but it seemed to be missing something that the old Yusuke had* And what can I call you... Miss...?
Nariko: (Waits, concerned for Yusuke)
Takura:...you can call me anything that's from my name Takura..

Maka waits and waits

Takura:anyways my actual name is Takura Rose..
Nariko: (Waits)
Tiyoko:Nariko, is it alright if Maka stays with you for the night? I need to keep Maka and Kaku away from eachother just for the night
Nariko: Of course. I don't have much, but I'm willing to let her stay
Tiyoko:warning you she hates sleeping alone, she sleeps with her little brothers most of the time due to the way of hallucinating

Maka:..
Nariko: Oh. Okay

Tiyoko:anyways I better take Kaku home, bye!

Tiyoko picks Kaku up and she walks home
Nariko: Did she really mean what she said about you sleeping alone?
Maka nods

Maka:it's something that's true....and quite dangerous...
Nariko: I see
Nariko: Well, I'll make sure you sleep safely, Maka
Maka:okay..
Nariko: (Smiles to her)
Yusuke: *He gasped as his eyes widened, he looked at her closely* What?! No way! You look just like the Takura-chan that I know! *His eyes seemed to sparkle when he talked about her, a big smile was plastered onto his face* But I'm pretty sure that she doesn't wear an eyepatch... Wait... *He cocked his head to the side curiously* An eyepatch... Does she...? *He shook his head* No I'm pretty sure she doesn't... Anyway, are you sure that you aren't related to the Takura-chan that I know...? You two look really similar... I don't know many people here but she's my only friend here right now. I just moved here from far away. My father got a job here but he's nowhere to be found right now, we think he may have been held back in our old village because of his work. Other than the fact that there used to be a haunted school here I don't know much about this place, I'm supposed to be starting Sophomore year in a few weeks, so I hope I get put in the same class as Takura-chan cause she's the only person I can talk to... *His eyes looked sad and he twirled his thubs, he seemed lonely* She's been so nice to me, even though we only met a few weeks ago... I couldn't ask for a better friend! *He was somewhat blushing and he smiled widely again*
last edited een jaar geleden
Takura:..you don't remember what we've all been through?...deaths...everywhere...
Nariko: (Gives a worried look, unable to say anything)
Yusuke: *He looked at her again, a confused look overcame his entire face* What? Death...? I know my grandmother died when I was young but no one in my life recently has passed I don't think...? *His eye twitched and he curled up suddenly gripping his head* Owwww...! My head...! *He whimpered in pain, he was shivering violently* Wh-what...? What do you mean remember... Rose-san...? Do we know each other...? AGH...! *He brought his knees to his chest and he groaned loudly as if going through a violent relapse* Why is my head hurting so much...?! Why am I in the hospital in the first place Argh...! *Tears rolled down his face, clearly showing just how much pain he was in, he slowly looked up at Takura, his vision was blurry* Ta-Taku... Takura...? *He snapped back and began winced over and over again* Ow...! Ugh...! Ahhhh...! *He gripped at his head for a while before he calmed down* I... *He looked up at Takura, tears flooded his eyes, his face was pure red, from embarrassment or stress is was inevident* I'm so sorry... Takura... *He fell over on his bed, his hand fell to her hand that was on the bed, he was out cold, still with tears flowing and the flinching showing that even in sleep he couldn't escape what was hurting him so much, his fingers wrapped around Takura's pinky finger as that was all it could find in his pathetic state*

(Is it bad that I was planning on putting this, like I THOUGHT this scene through...)
Nariko: Yusuke! (Runs over to him)

Takura:....
Nariko: (Now more worried)
Yusuke: *He was responsive to touch but he was unable to wake up, his breathing was quick and shallow but he held onto Takura's finger for dear life, as if it was the only thing helping him to fight whatever he had to face in his dream state* Haaaah... *He flinched continuously, tossing and turning, he mumbled his friends names, first was Takura, then Nariko, Then Maka, then Rosie, and Taki, he broke out in a cold sweat, shivering wildly calling out for "Help" and his friends*

(I'm not gonna bother going through the whole Dream Sequence unless you guys really want me to, but keep in mind that it's late here and I'm heading to bed soon, plus I have classes tomorrow morning so I wont be back for a while)
Nariko: Help? What is he talking about?
Kaito: *He walked in* Hey, you three, let's go, the doctors are kicking us out. Yusuke needs his rest. We can come visit him tomorrow if you want.

Ririko: For anyone who lives far from the Hospital I can give you a ride. just speak up, okay?
Nariko: (Keeps his worried look, but heads out)

Takura looks down

Maka:.she doesn't want to go...
Doctor: We can allow her to stay maybe a few more minutes to an hour at the latest but Visiting hours are coming to a close. Unless she's planning on staying here over night, She has to go soon.

Kaito: I understand. Make your Choice Takura-chan.
Nariko: (Waits for the others)