anime Devil/Lived RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 18, 2016 at 09:16AM
In the town of Moriya, with a population of over 30,000, there is a small shop that sells strange masks. However, these masks are given out for free to those the keeper sees as worthy of holding it. He says that the want for something is what he likes about them, weather they are pure or wicked. These masks, once in the hands of their owner, are given the ability to whatever the mask is that they wear, and can change their speed, power, or anything just by simply wearing the mask. These masks can only be worn by the user, and anyone besides the user wearing it could cause harm. Those who are pure would use their Masks to defend those who cannot and fight off Mask users who wish to use their power to do harm. Which will you use yours for?

Though these Masks are already powerful enough, one could advance the power to that of mass destruction if they so wish to, but they must insert the blood of another Mask user onto the mask to earn the power. Power strong enough to make their Mask that of the power of an Oni, and granting them any power that a demon would posses, hence the name Devil/Lived.

Rules
Unless you have the blood from a Mask user, do not make yourself overpowered.
Though you may be overpowered at this point, your only OP when you where the Mask. You're still human after all.
Do not bully others.
Do not try to solve your problems with a snap of your fingers. You must try to think of a plan to solve it.
Enjoy yourself

Your character should have:
Name:
Nationality (You are not limited to just Japan):
Mask Design:
Mask Ability:
Personality:
Bio:
Other (Whatever you want us to know about them)

anime 1503 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1503

een jaar geleden ErzaScarletXX said…
Kuturu: then what about we test strength before estimate me...but then if you allow this and lets say the winner gets something in return like if I win you set Tiyoki back here and if you win she can be erased from all existence
een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
???: I could, but why don't I just wipe her out anyway, and kill you for getting in my way? I don't want anyone in my way of achieving my goal. You two are in my way, so I must kill you both (Takes his sword out)
Kuturu: attempt all you want

Kuturu's smile sends a strong power connecting to her sister who is stuck in the void thing allowing Kuturu to have a stronger sense of power then before
???: Fine then (He suddenly ends up behind Kuturu) Then do your worst
Kuturu: c'mon attack..
???: (He appears in front of Kuturu and kicks her into a tree, as if he never moved)
Kuturu fell but then gets up looking at the blood on the tree

Kuturu: gee oh gee did that hurt mr.tree? I'm so sorry (( I'm making her act like Finny slightly from Black Butler ))
???: (Takes his sword out and aims it at her) I've had enough (Swings the sword at her)
Kuturu grabs his sword as it cutted her hand

Kuturu:owee that hurt sir!

Kuturu has blood dripping from her hand but then the blood dries up
???: (Tries pushing the sword in deeper, attempting to stab her throat)
Kuturu:eh sir this hurts

Kuturu pushes the sword out completely healing
???: How are you able to heal yourself
Tamaki: (Hiding in the tree above Kuturu, wearing her medical mask
Kuturu: a little secret of mine..

Kuturu grabs her scythe slicing the man causing damage which the scythe adsorbed his power so he couldn't heal and it cause pain

Kuturu: my sister's magic is in this scythe, that means me and her are fighting you..which means you'll be gone in no time
???: Is that so. (Bring Tiyoki back to the present, aiming his sword at her) Then I'll have to deal with her myself
Tiyoki's mask and mark on her hand glows red teleporting him away form her

Tiyoki:...
???: (He appears back) Haven't you learned by now? You can't do anything without me rewinding time. Thought you'd learn by now
Tiyoki:...that won't work anyone, Kuturu's scythe had my power in it which absorbed all of your heh power, no way to get it back, even if you break the scythe it'll head to be since it's my power taking it
???: Really? (Swings his sword, only slicing Tiyoki's hand, barely missing her)
Tiyoki: thats not where the power is...it's in my mask, but may I add I have put something around it which made it unbreakable
???: Don't worry (Holds his sword up, showing blood on it) The blood of a powerful Mask Wearer is all I needed (Drips the blood onto his Mask, causing the Mask to shatter against his face and fall to the ground, revealing his badly scarred face, giving a sadistic grin) This is just what I needed. No longer do I need a Mask to use powers. I have absorbed the powers of the Mask and can use it for myself.
Tiyoki stabs him right through as he was talking not missing allowing a huge amount of damage
???: (Pulls her scythe out, showing his wounds heal) You're pathetic power is worthless now. And you are coming with me (Grabs her shoulder, and she instantly ends up in the middle of space)
Kuturu: do you know what she even is...she's a succubus...she will come back...and she'll kill anyone in her way even her friends...
last edited een jaar geleden
???: (Appears behind her, as they float in the void) Do you know where we are?
Tiyoki: the void...

Tiyoki slowly turns into a succubus looking at the man

Tiyoki:I never needed this mask...I just used so people think I was weak..but I was always stronger...stronger then you...I just hid it...now I guess I'll defeat you..then destroy earth..
???: Please. You won't destroy anything. This is the beginning of time. And I will destroy it. I have the power to destroy time, and you with it. (Takes his sword out) You can't even harm me. I have the power of a god now, and you are simply a Mask Wearer. A strong one, but not as strong as a god. Not as strong as the Third Winged Angel (Swings his sword at her)
Tiyoki catches the sword bending it back at him

Tiyoki: a simple god can't destroy a succubus...especially the queen of them all...
???: You're no succubus. You're a simple human, to mentally weak to defend yourself from your own Masks power. But me, I've gone beyond the power of my Mask. I should have guessed you were too stupid to comprehend the power of a Mask. I can't believe that a weak minded fool such as you could gain a Mask with such power
Tiyoki transforms into a succubus

Tiyoki: now what were you saying
(I don't even get it anymore)
(( though its a fact Tiyoki is a succubus acting as a human for a new life but when she met that man it released, so Tiyoki is actually a full on succubus the queen of them infact she lived for 10000 years ))
(...........What?)
(( okay, Tiyoki was born a succubus she transformed and acted like a human though she does like Noroshi he was the one that kept her calm, as once someone like the man she was fighting and that pissed her off way to far which she bursted out her anger without yelling but she turns into the queen succubus which she has lived over 100000 years, now do you get it? ))
(Okay)
???: I'll just have no choice but to kill you, with the rest of humanity (Opens his coat, with thousands of blades firing out of his coat)
Tiyoki flicks her finger at all of them and they head his way as she sended a spell off for them to follow him
???: (He lets the blades hit him, only to absorb them)
(( wait whats the mans weakness? cause apparently Tiyoki needs to kill hiiiim ))
(Well, he's an all powerful god. He's immortal now. The only way to stop him is to just keep him from returning)
(( okay Ima tell you a fact about Tiyoki, if Noroshi or Kuturu or even Tajami get hurt or killed she will get full on murderous ))
(Alright then)
(As they fight, the sun soon begins to form)
???: Perfect. My chance (Grabs Tiyoki) I'll throw you into the sun, and then, you'll no longer be an annoyance to me
Tiyoki grabs the force of his arm as her hands her on fire as it gave him alot of damage of a huge burn not missing and it caused him a huge amount of pain for him to let go
???: (Throws her off) If you really think a simple burn from the sun can harm me, you're wrong (Rushes at her, in an attempt to throw her into the sun)
Tiyoki grabs his arm again as her arm turns into a chainsaw as it turned on cutting both of his arms which can't heal or regrow not missing
???: (His arms sprout into large angel wings, with one sprout on his back) Have you forgotten the power of the Third Winged Angel? You can't harm me, nor kill me. I have more power than you can imagine (Flies at her, faster than before)
(( only reply to da corpse party rp pls :P ))
(Alright)
(( yey ))
(:P)
(( okay no more replying to dis rp till whenever xD ))
Tiyoki keeps glaring at the man??