anime Can U Help Me?? :) Pretty Plz.

lady__doom posted on Sep 26, 2007 at 06:42AM
hahaha no one can resist my charm lmao! ok now to the point. ive recently been looking for other anime (i was originally hooked on inuyasha... ONLY) and i would like some refrences to some good one i love action mostly but im willing to try anything once so far the only other anime ive seen is death note and im in looooove!! but now i would like some others plz.

post the name and a quick summary of what its about.......... plz do not give away the whole show just a quick intro to it

inuyasha

action/drama

a girl travels back in time to slay demonds and find a jewel with the help of the friends she encounters in that time frame

see nothing was given away and it was vague enough to keep my intrest.

yea i know im picky :)

plz post and thanks

anime 26 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden lady__doom said…
anyone??
i would really like to see something new plz :)
heellloooooo! does anyone reply to these??
een jaar geleden Zerstoren said…
I suggest: Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo
Or if you are into the "lovey" anime : Peach Girl, Fushigi Yuugi (REALLY good), or maybe Full Moon wo sagashite

Edit: I looved Inuyasha XD Even though the ending..

If i were you i'd go from Inuyasha to Fushigi Yuugi
last edited een jaar geleden
im into all types of anime.
i just finished watching Death Note (Greatest anime EVER!)
and i loooooooved that!

i love samurai champloo (hated the ending)
i never really got into full metal for some reason.

but i will try Fushigi Yuugi.
is it like inuyasha or something?
een jaar geleden Zerstoren said…
It a romance/adventure story , so i guess that makes it like Inuyasha. In my opinion it is much better though.
really?
i loove action. but by romance adventure im guessing there is no action huh?
een jaar geleden harold said…
Are you sure you just want series, and not OVAs or feature-length films?

"link" is a current series (so new episodes are still being produced), action, in which Ichigo inadvertently gets the power of a "death god", tasked with retiring spirits to the appropriate afterlife. The first 20 episodes are funny, complex, with a lot of character interaction and introduction. After that, it is a pretty standard (though very good) Shonen anime.

link is several different series, all mecha action/drama, involving Earth's future and the conflict of different factions. Gundam is one of the most popular and longest-running anime of all time.

"Bastard" is a short fantasy (swords & sorcery) action series.

Macross is a very popular series of different mecha SF anime. The first one is "Super Dimension Fortress Macross", in which an alien battleship crashes on Earth, giving humanity a few years to figure out the technology before other alien invaders track it back to Earth to conquer.

More later.

een jaar geleden harold said…
"link" is a great SF drama series, in which Spike works as a bounty hunter in a futuristic version of the solar system (mostly around Mars).

"Record of the Lodoss War" is perhaps the most popular fantasy action anime of all time, with a D&D influenced storyline of adventurers battling ever more powerful monsters.

"Urusei Yatsura" is a classic comedy anime, in which Ataru unwittingly ends up representing Earth in a physical contest against the champion of an alien race bent on conquering Earth, Lum, and then falls from one misadventure to another.

"link" is a SF drama series, in which Shinji and a number of other teens end up piloting giant mecha called Evas to protect the Earth against giant monsters called Angels.

"link" is a comedy action series, in which the monkey-boy Goku stumbles through human society while searching for the seven Dragon Balls. This is not to be confused with...

"link", which is a straight action anime presenting Goku as a grown man, defending the Earth against all manner of alien menaces via hand-to-hand combat.

een jaar geleden reaper2548 said…
If you want a really good anime you have to watch Le Portrait de Petite Cossette. This anime is a little confusing if you dont watch every bit, but if you do you will absolutly love it. Its all about love and compasion.
een jaar geleden dannysgurl4eva said…
well this is just me but i like it but sailor moon is a good one...sort of childish and loveyish its really funny but i thought it was good.
een jaar geleden monk-miroku said…
naruto
action/adventure
main event:boy has demon in him,dreams of being hokage(leader),he occurs other events.
een jaar geleden kuromiko said…
prince of tennis
actoin/comedy/sport

1st rookie echizen ryoma who has a record of 4 winning consecutive american jr. tournaments return to japan with his family.he joined Seigaku tennis club and meet new friends,enemies and tennis skills.

try this one.maybe you will like this one.
een jaar geleden shortynme said…
Trigun:
Action/adventure/comedy

Vash is like the Scarlett Pimpernel of the show. He's a total moron who can fight like no other. It's only 26 episodes long but it's GREAT! It covers the story about two Insurance ladies who try to find Vash the Stampede (an outlaw) to make him stop breaking up towns so the insurance company doesn't have to cover the damage anymore. You learn a lot about Vash and human survival. So good!
een jaar geleden maX-Gurl said…
you should realy2 watch this..it is a MUST watch anime..u'll LOVE it..!!trust me..!

Shugo Chara

it's about a girl name hinamori amu who is shy n doesnt hav enough courage to show her true character to other people..so she was often being mistaken as being a cool person but deep down, she is girly-ish(is dat even a word..lol)..so one night, she wished to have more courage..n the next day, sumting happen..an *** appeared on his bed..

*watch it,n u'll now wat'll happen..hehe!^-^

EnJoy..

p/s if u like vampire kind of anime..u should watch vampire knight...it's realy2 popular!!i would say its GREAT!
een jaar geleden yaoilover said…
try chobits if u already havent:]
een jaar geleden yaoilover said…
ohhhh i just got into that to! yeah i highly recomend it to!
een jaar geleden AAA1 said…
With so many replies I guess you must be pretty busy. But in case you have time try Darker then Black. If you liked death note, you might enjoy this mini series. Plenty of action by the way.
een jaar geleden hellgirl223 said…
Naruto
Jigoku Shoujo
Death Note
Chobits
een jaar geleden darlektoast said…
i would say:
ranam 1/2-a boy who changes into a girl
comedy/kinda romantic

Gintama- the story takes place in an edo which has been taken over by aliens called amanto and a eccentric samuri along with two friends are free lancers and they have to try and earn money too pay the rent which usually goes unpaid anyway
comedy/bit of fighting

d.gray-man- a young exorcists joins a group called the black order to stop the noahs fom destroying the world using the power of innocence
fighting

soul eater-about a death god school and a group of students
bit of comedy/fighting
een jaar geleden shortynme said…
Wow! This makes me happy! lol ok here are some of my favorites that haven't been mentioned.
I just watched this one and I REALLY like it so you never know:
Scrapped Princess
action/si-fi/and a little bit of romance
This princess, upon being born is prophesied to be a poison that will bring the destruction to the world on her 16th birthday. She is ordered to be executed, this new born child, but the Knight he was supposed to do it didn't succeed. The story tells about all these people trying to kill her before her 16th birthday and how she gets help from her adopted siblings and friends she meets along the way.
een jaar geleden cwecwe_chu1419 said…
~kyo kara maoh
~la corda d'oro
~jigoku shoujo
een jaar geleden Shwele said…
"Fate Stay Night" U should watch it...
This anime is my favorite!
een jaar geleden Amy-chan said…
If you watch tv (the 2 u mentioned are shown) check out Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block on Saturday nights. Right now two anime I know they are showing are Code Geass and Bleach. Both have good action.
een jaar geleden lloyd2 said…
One Piece
Dragonball Z
Naruto
Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
These are some of the better known ones others i like are
Planetes
Vision of Escaflowne
Ghost in a Shell SAC
een jaar geleden skyress-drago said…
cool
You should try Special A if you haven't watched it.
(comedy,romance)
It is about two rivals that has been enemies since they were children.And the girl tries really hard to defeat her rival(note:her rival was a boy)But she can't,even if she worked so hard for it.But,the girl didn't realize that all these years her rival was in love with her.