Barbie films Your favoriete scene in your LEAST favoriete movie and your LEAST favoriete scene in your favoriete movie

CleoCorinne posted on Sep 09, 2011 at 12:24PM
These are mine:

Fashion Fairytale is my least favorite movie... my favorite scene in that is the "Another Me" scene where Barbie walks in Paris while it's raining

Three Musketeers is my favorite, but I have a least favorite scene, obviously... and it's the part where Philippe talks to Bertram about the next accident of the Prince...
 These are mine: Fashion Fairytale is my least favoriete movie... my favoriete scene in that is the "An

Barbie films 14 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden corinne17 said…
For me the same too:
To be honest,I never liked FF.But yes, even if I didn't like it I have a favorite scene in it.I really loved when Barbie comes to Paris and meets her aunt Millicent and Alice.I love that one because these two characters are my only favorites in FF.Now about 3M well,this is kind of difficult because it's my totally favorite BM.I can say that I didn't really like when Corinne said to Louis that she had to leave and finally they didn't go in that baloon ride...

een jaar geleden MajorAbbey said…
^So I'm the only one here who doesn't mind FF, or at least likes half of it?

Anyway, my least favourite is FS, but my favourite scene is the "Wings and Things" shop, since it features the two most interesting characters in the whole movie. My favourite is Nutcracker, and I suppose my least favourite scene is the beginning.
een jaar geleden MelodyLaurel said…
^No, you're not. I really like FF despite the whole pinkness and cheezy romance stuff.

Well, my least favorite movie is FS, and I'm with Abbey on this one. I liked the scene that featured Lord Gastrous- or at least his lookalike- and his girlfriend Reena. I hated the next scene though, the scene in which Barbie and Raquelle were trying on their fake wings.

My favorite movie is Princess and Pauper, and I'd say my least favorite scene there was the Preminger's song that right now I can't remember the title for the life of mine. Oh well, can you blame me? I haven't seen that movie for like 5 years.
een jaar geleden faithinChrist said…
My least favorite is Fairy Secret, and my least favorite scene is probably either the first scene where they are doing makeup or the scene where Ken gets "Fairy napped"
My favorite movie is 12DP but my least favorite scene is the one where Rowena is talking to Brutus in the throne room.
een jaar geleden Lorinna said…
MT, again. Favourite scene...ehm...probably, Queen Of The Waves dance (I thought, that it was KMS singing...oh holy Paul's Babyface).
Favourite movie is obvious- it's 12DP. Least favourite scene...*dies* there's no such scene! Probably, first dance in pavillion, when Lacey hurts her knee. It's really boring.
een jaar geleden phuonganh0106 said…
laugh
My favorite scene is Blair and Prince Nicholas danced hip hop in Barbie a Princess Charm School, it's kind of funny you know, I keep laughing like crazy!
een jaar geleden FairyPedro24 said…
tongue
I hate FF very much, but my favorite scene from it is when Ken's jeans ripped, It makes me LOL
my favorite movie is 3M, but I hate to see Louis said "Girls can't be musketeers". It makes Corinne angry!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden BarbieRosella said…
smile
OK, OK, OK, I was a little crazy right now to answer this. But anyway....

I really hate Fashion Fairytale right now though I liked it the first time I watched it, but my favorite scene there was either Another Me and the fashion show sequence. My most fave is PCS right now, but obviously, I hate the part when Dame Devin push Blair out of the class after Blair fell. I hate Dame Devin at that part!
een jaar geleden rgj20091014 said…
Everyone on this show is so witty and delivers their lines superbly that it's hard not to like all of them equally. However, I do have my favorite characters/actors/actresses, as I'm sure everyone who has watched the show even once or twice, to those who are avid fans of link.

Although some might say, because of his boyish good looks, his cute jokes that he delivers now and then (very well, mind you), and his ability to make you feel sweet and sorry for him at the same time, he is a great actor, and plays his part as Joey Tribbiani really well, he's probably my least favorite on the show. I love him, don't get me wrong, but I just appreciate everyone else's talents on the show much more.

Rachel Green is a fun-loving, cute little waitress, who seems to always have trouble finding Mr. Right, who is plainly right in front of her 24/7. Who is that, you ask? link , obviously Ross Gellar. Her roommate Monica's brother. Rachel is undoubtedly most everyone's favorite character who watches this show, just not mine. Sometimes her personality can get a little annoying, and although I like her better than Joey, not very much more. But, that doesn't go without saying that I don't love her in movies. Because, well, I do.

It's hard to put Monica Gellar so far down the list, but if I have to make room for the other three, than so be it. As much as I love her on this show, she's just not as good as she is in the 'Scream' trilogy. But, she certainly does a good job convincing you that link hates to be wrong, has to have everything her way, and is a real trooper with most all of her challenges on the show, that the writers give her.

Now, I love Lisa Kudrow. She is definitely one of the funniest woman comedians, which is why I classify her as my favorite female on the show. She outdid herself in 'Romy And Michele's High School Reunion', but she's extraordinary on this show. She's so ingenious with her comedy which is no doubt why she's won several awards for her role on the program.

It's so funny to me that I like him so much. He's not the best actor in my opinion, but he was really good in Kissing A Fool, and really just ok in The Pallbearer, but my second favorite on the show. He's so funny and he cracks me up with all of link facial expressions and the excellent way he delivers his lines. He is definitely my second favorite character and actor on the show.

They should have a shrine dedicated to this man. He is so outstandingly funny in every single project that he works on! He is so hysterical and a true actor in everything that he does, it is amazing that someone can be so talented. I wish that he were given more roles than just the few comedies he's been in, including Friends. But, he is such a great character on the show, it's hard to picture the program without him. With that being said, I would also like to add that he is not only the best actor on the show, and one of my personal favorites, but I also believe that he would be such a great dramatic actor if given the chance. If you've seen him in 'She's Out Of Control' you'll know what I'm talking about.
een jaar geleden CleoCorinne said…
meh
^ Excuse me?
een jaar geleden Lena_t said…
smile
Dear
rgj20091014 you just should go to Friends spot .Here you go
link
een jaar geleden MajorAbbey said…
smirk
I had no idea there was a Barbie movie based on Friends...
een jaar geleden CleoCorinne said…
laugh
^ Miss Major is always the most ironic here... I admire her for this
een jaar geleden Sirea said…
My least favorite movie is Barbie presents Thumbelia. I like the opening scence with Emma, her plant and Barbie, also I like the scence where Thumbelia shows Makena her home and birth place of Twillerbees.

My favorite movie is Princess and the Pauper. I love the whole beginning and "Free". Free is one of the most beautiful songs ever and it shows Annelieses and Erika's live, but I like all scence of the movie.