Believix in u Winx roleplay: oranje dorm

CyD12 posted on Dec 09, 2010 at 01:30AM
welcome to the orange dorm! it has all you can imagine in a room! =) hehe TV, Stereo, beds, sofas, shelfs and blah blah blah xD

have fun!☺

Believix in u 37 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden CyD12 said…
Teresa: (walks there) wow! its a really pretty room (puts all her stuff in a bed near the window) and it has a beautiful view! (starts to unpack) I wonder when my roomates will come...
een jaar geleden lovebaltor said…
Diana: *Walks in* Great, my room mates here... *Sighs* Hi, I'm Diana. Who are you?
Teresa: (turns around to see Diana) hi! Im Teresa! (smiles) Im good thanks for asking, what about you?
Diana: OK, I guess... *Opens trunk and takes some things out: Family picture, picture of her friends from Hogwarts, and a book on Dark Arts* New friends here? Nah, I wish I was still home... *Flicks wand and clothes get put away. Sighs and sits on the bed, looking at the moving picture: Her mom, hugging and kissing her dad, and she and her sister, Miele, making faces*
last edited een jaar geleden
Teresa: (looks at the picture of Hogwarts and her wand) you studied in Hogwarts? I have read a lot about that school! I read its pretty cool in there!!
Diana: Oh, yeah. It is. I've learned a lot of my magical abilities there... What fairy form are you on?
Teresa: wow thats so cool! I am in Enchantix. And you?
Diana: Me too... *Fiddles with her fingers* W-What's your family like?
Teresa: Well I have 4 siblings. Patrick is the older one, he is 20 years old. Dana my older sister she is 19. Fredderick, my twin brother, he is 17 just like me. and Santiago, the younger of all, he is 4 years old. My family is really loving! I used to hear my mother telling me stories and help my ftaher at his work! (smiles) what about your family?
Diana: Wow, big family *Smiles softly* Well- Don't take this the wrong way... But, my mum's a witch, and my dad's a wizard. They both graduated from Hogwarts, and their names are Aurora and Severus Snape. I also have a little sister named Miele... *Fiddles with wand*
Terra: wow! a witch mom and a wizard dad! thats pretty cool! I always found all the witches and wizards stuff pretty cool!
Diana: *Smiles* I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way... Thanks... Everyone else thinks I'm a witch, the other kind of witch, and I've been tormented ever since I told anyone...
een jaar geleden 30degrees said…
Brianna: (gets inside) oh...my roomates are here (walks to the free bed without a word and starts to unpack all her stuff)
(lol sorry, confused the names. I put "Terra" instead of "Teresa" in my last post...sorry!)

Teresa: well I think thats dumb...the fact that you are a witch doesnt mean you have to be evil, not all the witches are that bad (notice Brianna gets inside the room) hey! you should be our new roomate! Im Teresa! whats your name?
Diana: Thanks, glad you understand... *Smiles and sees Brianna walk in* Oh not another... Hopefully she's nice too... Um, hi... I'm Diana... What's your name?
Brianna: Relax Brianna, they are just fairies...they wont treat you as a maid as everyone else does. well lets hope so hi...my name is Brianna. nice to meet you both! (smiles shyly and keeps unpacking)
Diana: Everyone treats her like a maid? Must'nt have come from a very nice family... *Shakes head* Pretty name, sounds like a cool fire spell *Smiles* I'm Diana by the way...
Teresa: I love your name! is really cool! (smiles) we were meeting eachother...wanna join us?
Brianna: (smiles) thank you...and funny, my power are actually over fire...fire and air. (hears Teresa) uummm sure, if it doesnt bother you both
Teresa: it doesnt bother me! (smiles) not sure about Diana...
Diana: *Looks up* It wouldn't really bother me much either... *Smiles*
Teresa: cool! then I will start saying mine again...Im Teresa, you can call me Resa if you want, and I come from Dagobah. My powers are over time! I have a very loving family. 4 siblings, patrick,dana,fredderick and Santiago! and my parents....
Diana: Well, I have a sister named Miele, and well- Don't take this the wrong way, but my mum's a witch, and my dad's a wizard. I'm part witch, and as is my sister. Not, a witch from Cloudtower, but a witch from Hogwarts...
Brianna: Hogwarts? wow thats cool! I have heard not much about it but I guess its cool (smiles) well, I come from Arakna and I have fire and air powers. I...dont tell them the maid part I live with my father, my step-mother and my step-brothers, Jacopo and Andre. I love to use my fire powers to make fire shows and entretain people!
Diana: Wow, cool. *Smiles* Maid? There she goes again... Was she a maid? Better not ask, you wanted to make friends right? You just can't ask someone: "Hey! I heard in your thoughts that you were a maid! Can you explain to me what you meant?" Really now! And saying that you could read her thoughts would make you seem like an even bigger freak then most people take you for...
een jaar geleden Zelda1232 said…
angelic
Rosa:Wow!This is the most beautiful room I've ever been in!I can't wait to meet my roomates!
Rosa:I come from Arakna too!I love Johnny Deep,my passions are reading and baking.I love the coulers red and orange,and my absoulute favorite thing is nature!
Dear zelda1232, if you want to form part of this roleplay I need you to please give me the information of your character in this link: link

I will totally cool to have you in the roleplay but I need to know your character!
thanks!

XOXO Nadia
smile
Rosa:Just so you know I'm realing named Lady Rosa(Don'tell them them about other powers other tan air and fire)I live in a castle and...(don't tell them about realy being a princess)and I have the nicest singing voice of all the kingdoms!I will love being here!*Smiles* *unpacks* *Goes to read a book*
O.K naidia thx!
een jaar geleden Flora_Bloom said…
Silvia:why do I always have to be late?Hi,girls!Good to see you!
Brianna: hey! you should be our roomate too! (smiles) we were presenting ourselves! come and join us!
Teresa: hey! good to see you too! (smiles) Im Teresa, you can call me Resa. I come from Dagobah and have time! and I am an enchantix fairy! what about you?
smile
Silvia:I'm Silvia from Belleza.I'm in charmix.My powers are future!This is my first year in Alfea.What about you guys?
Brianna: my name is Brianna, I come from Arakna. I have powers over fire and air and this is my first year in Alfea too!
smile
Silvia:We'll be in the same class!That's good!Hey,who's that?Another room mate?(points at Diana)
Teresa: yep! she is our room mate too!