BJsRealm What kind of pet do u have? What is your pets story? Feel free to post a picture of describe your pet.

Essence38154 posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 07:57PM
I have a dog Ebony she is a chocolate lab mixed with whippet.
Ebony loves running, going for long walks and playing and sleeping with the cats.
Also I have 3 Tuxedo cats Mama Tux and her babies Charlie and Beauty.
Mama Tux was a stray cat until she got pregant and had 5 St. Patrick's Day kittens.
I gave 3 of the kittens to a loving home.
Mama Tux is currently an indoor cat but, likes playing in the backyard with her best friend Ebony. Who ever said that cat and dog can't get along haven't met my pets.
 I have a dog Ebony she is a chocolate lab mixed with whippet. Ebony loves running, going for long

BJsRealm 10 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Essence38154 said…
laugh
Sometimes I wonder if my dog considers herself a big black cat.
 Sometimes I wonder if my dog considers herself a big black cat.
yorkshire_rose commented…
Shhhhhh...I don't want to wake them up, Two little sleepy heads...most beautiful Natalie ❤️ een jaar geleden
Essence38154 commented…
Aw, thank u Bernadette :) een jaar geleden
Aww,you are most welcome :) een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden yorkshire_rose said…
heart
All of your pets are a credit to you Natalie.I can see how much you love them and i'm sure they love you just as much in return.Beautiful photo's ...they simply melt my heart ❤️
Essence38154 commented…
Thank u Bernadette it was wild after I fell my dog and cats gathered around me to comfort because they could sense I was in allot of pain. een jaar geleden
That's because u share a beautiful bond ...how lovely ❤️ een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden BJsRealm said…
heart
Actually, I have a cat myself. It's a gold cat btw & her name is Lucky. Yes, Lucky is a she! The name itself tend to fool people a lot (including me), even here in Belfast. I used to found Lucky years ago, when she was just a kitten wondering the streets of Belfast, near the restaurant that I work at. I picked her up when driving back home from work & I gave her milk to drink when we got home. At first I thought she was a he, so I named 'him' Lucky by mistake! When 'he' later got the first kittens it was already too late to change a name, so SHE has remained Lucky ever since. That was years back for those cute little kittens from my photos are NOT the first Lucky ever had! Unfortunately, Seán & I we both live in a small flat, so we can't keep them all. So,we had to gave them away to the people who are genuine cat lovers, just like me. The same goes for the latest kittens, of course. We will only keep one for ourselves because we don't want Lucky to be left all alone once again. The main reason why we can't keep all of them is not just the fact we live in a rather small flat, but mostly because Seán has a dog for a pet, though it's a small dog, yet dog anyway & you all know the story of cats & dogs, right? Anyway, I love both cats & dogs, still I prefer (my) cat! Why? Perhaps I'm just much more of a cat lover myself. You gotta understand we live in a small flat in a building with a rather strict rules regarding keeping pets. Why we live in such a flat then, you may ask. Simply because we can't afford a bigger flat, not only because we are not that rich ourselves (a waiter & a salesman, hello?!), but mostly because we are a gay couple & a mixed couple to be exact. Perhaps we should soon move into a bigger flat, especially if we're gonna have a bigger family soon. Being a mixed couple is, sadly, still a rare thing here in Belfast. So, you see, Lucky is indeed lucky to have a home & a people who would love her. Btw the name of Seán's dog is Max (a male name for a male dog), yet the funny thing about Max is that my former BF has the exactly same name, so each time I call Seán's dog by his name feels like calling my ex BF!! Is that a cheating or what? What an odd coincidence, don't you think? Anyway, here's a photo of Lucky once again, just in case you haven't seen her photo already. Btw Lucky is not the only one in our flat who's been lucky! Both Seán & I we are both lucky (in love) & I must say I feel extremely lucky myself, both in love & in life, of course. So, here's Lucky! Miaow!!! 🐱🐱🐱
last edited een jaar geleden
 Actually, I have a cat myself. It's a goud cat btw & her name is Lucky. Yes, Lucky is a she! The nam
Essence38154 commented…
Lucky so beautiful and wow I never guessed she had kittens. How many kittens did Lucky have? What kind of dog is yours and Seán's dog Max? u could give Max a nickname since he has the same name as your ex. For example Max M. It's so nice Lucky found u at your work in Belfast. I'm sorry to hear the flat has very strict about owning pets. It's nice u and Seán have made a home pagina for Lucky and Max. Thank u for sharing the story of Lucky :) een jaar geleden
BJsRealm commented…
^Lucky's latest kittens are still very small. u can see the foto's already geplaatst to my club, in case you've missed them. Love your idea on re-naming our dog to Max M btw. Hope Seán won't mind 'cause Max is actually his favourite pet, though he likes Lucky too. Btw Seán doesn't know Max used to be my ex! I mean Max, my former BF, not Seán's dog, of course, so could u please keep it a secret! OK? Thank u so much, my friend! :-D een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden superboy16 said…
smile
I have a yellow canary.
 I have a yellow canary.
Essence38154 commented…
Aw, what's your Canary's name? Great photograph :) een jaar geleden
laugh
His name is Piccolo. It means small in Italian. He is very small but I'm not. I'm not piccolo at all!! I am really tall for my age (181 cm at age 17!). I must say I'm big enough in any way, not just by height. I weigh a whole 80 kg so you see I'm not that small. As for my other sizes, there's a Gay love club poll for that.
Essence38154 commented…
Cool name and your canary is very handsome :) een jaar geleden
smile
I don't know how much is any of that in USA. You use a different system than over here in Europe.
een jaar geleden Zagi87 said…
smile
I have a bunny, a white young rabbit, for a pet. His name is Snješko, because he's as white as snow. In English, that would be Snowy, or something like that. I have to be very careful, or he just might ran off, because I live in a tall buiding in a big city (Zagreb), with several floors, not really a skyscraper, but close. The rules of keeping pets are very strict, so I have to keep him in a special cage, large enough for a whole family of rabbits.
een jaar geleden Zagi87 said…
surprise
No, I don't have a squirell for a pet! Why would you think that?! It's only my user icon, that's all. This is just a mascott, nothing else. Although, I must say there are many squirells out there, in city parks all over Zagreb, running free.
een jaar geleden Red-Star-5 said…
smile
I have a hamster. That's my pet.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Red-Star-5 said…
smile
It's not just for my kids. I like having a pet, too. Yes, I have a family: a wife and 2 children, a boy and a girl. They love their pet hamster so much!