Black Butler Black Butler Roleplay

shadowcon99 posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 09:49PM
Sebastian removed his glove and placed his hand on Ciel’s face carefully moving his palm so that he could remove his young master’s eye patch. “Good evening gentlemen.” Behind Ciel was a man dressed in a black, with hair as blonde as the sand, and eyes as red as the blood that had been spilt in London. Sebastian raised his head to look at the gentleman. “Pardon me sir but what are you doing here?” The man pulled out what appeared to be a walking stick. “I am here Sebastian because I cannot let you eat this young man’s soul.” He said as he placed the stick on Ciel’s shoulder. “And why not?” Sebastian spoke in an almost aggravated tone. “Because Sebastian I cannot lose two of my pieces in one turn; it’s against the rules and I already lost my piece the turn. However I can make up for it.” The man walked to behind Sebastian and after moving his walking stick over Sebastian’s sleeve his arm returned. For the first time in the conversation Ciel spoke. “Who are you?” The man turned to face Ciel and bowed. “I am nothing but a humble player of this grand game we call life.” And with that the man disappeared and Sebastian and Ciel were returned to London in the same position sitting on a bench. “It has been Seven years since that night.” The man that was all covered in black so long ago stares out his window from his home in London. “I wonder Ciel Phatomhive do you still have what it takes to play this game? After all there are some new pieces on the board but you still sit as the king. Can you be dethroned is there anyone up for the challenge of claiming my king?” The man turned from where he had been standing and walked to a large chess board in the center of the room. “But Ciel is no longer the only king on my board; new pieces have been created and along with them a new king for me to use Kimiko Foster and her knight.” The man pulled out his walking stick and it turned to a pen. A document appeared on the chess board. “Kimiko Foster your contract is approved now go and prove you have what it takes to rival Ciel Phantomhive.”
last edited on Jul 07, 2011 at 02:43AM

Black Butler 2071 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 2071

een jaar geleden demigoddessrlz said…
Alois:*looks at the clock* everyone shall be getting here soon
een jaar geleden Kat-chan said…
Allistair: *knocks on the door*
Claude: hello *bows* do come in my lord is waiting
*they go in*
Alice: Hullo. Earl Trancy, may I say you have a lovely manor, the grounds are very well kept.
Alois:Please call me Alois and thank you
Alice: Alright then, Alois. You can call me Alice.
een jaar geleden sleepwalkers said…
Noone: * sees Alice goes up to her and bends dwon to kiss her on the lips sharing the taste of fresh blood * It is a pleasure to see you again
Alois:Pleased to meet your acquaintance
Alice: *blushes* Ah yes, you're the one who got me the cane earlier. Lovely to see you again.
Allistair: *glares at Noone*
Alice: Yes, yours as well.
Alois:Well by the looks of it everyone already knows everyone Allow me to introduce myself Im Alois Trancy and i will be your host tonight
Lucas: * very short but fast he kisses Alice on the lips too * It's been forever!
Noone: * rolls eyes and turns to Alois then frech kisses him * Thank you for the initation....
Alice: *blushes and turns around* I saw nothing.
Alois:oh it was my pleasure everyone in london seemed bored out of the wits anyway
Noone: Is it always this weatherly ? I mean I came from the colder parts of Russia so I should be fine but I want to know if maybe I can visit to discuss something with you...
Alois:to discuss something with me?
Noone: Yes, it is very important.... * smiles atAllistiar as he glares at him *
Alois:ok wats it that you want to discuss
Noone: I want to disvuss the fact that I will be feeding here and in vampire law I need I signed contract from someone immportant to do so....
Alois: Do you mean in london or here at the estate.....?
Noone: In London and here...... I really don't care....
Alois:how bout just in london my estate is private only for outsiders to use under my permission
Noone: I did say I don't care so alright.
Alois: ok now all of you go enjoy the ball
(sorry but guys why does it take so long to post?)
(Sorry, I was taking a shower ^^)
Alice: *smiles* Alright, the party has begun!
Alois: Please enjoy the party ....while it lasts *smiles*
Alice: Come on Allistair, lets have fun for once! Dance with me?
Allistair: Shouldn't you dance with someone closer to your own age?
Alice: *pouts* You're no fun at all.
*walks around to see if everyone is having a good time* the ball seems to be a success claude
Allistair: I apolagise my lady, but I think you should dance with someone in your age group.
Alice: Just have fun for once! *drags him towards the dance floor*
Alois: *walks around looking for a dance partner*
Alice: Would you stop that and just dance already?
Allistair: My lady, please don't try to make me.
Alice: *crosses her arms* Fine, I give up.
Alois:*walks up to Alice* May i have this dance?
Alice: *smiles* You may. *goes with him*
Alois:*smiles*
*they dance*
Alois:*dances with alice*
Alice: You're pretty light on your feet, Alois. I bet you'd be great on a fight.
Alois: thanks but fighting really isnt my thing if i really have too my claude does that for me all the fighting doesnt your butler do that
Alice: *sighs* Yeah, but I wish he'd let me do something once in a while. Everything that I want to do, he tells me 'it isn't lady like'. He never lets me do anything fun.
Alois:Well thats too bad your butler isnt very fun like mine
Alice: Yeah, you're so lucky.
Alois:the luckiest
Alice: I wish my butler would be fun like your butler every once on a while.
Noone: * glares at Allistiar *and smiles * I am going to steal Alice from you.....
Lucas: * stares at Claude and then glomps him * Can we be friends demon?
Allastair: *glares at Noone* And what do you men by that?
Noone: * smiles * I am going to eat her of course and I shall very much so enjoy the taste of her soul....
Allistair: *through clenched teeth* I'm sorry to inform yu that I'm the only one who will be getting that honor.
Noone: * lifts his chin * But you see you need a contract , and you need to wait till it is over.....I don't......