Bleach anime Arguments Central (Swearing and rudeness allowed)

blackpanther666 posted on Jun 10, 2012 at 01:42PM
Since quite a few of you guys have been fighting on the club about various topics and arguing a lot, I thought it might be beneficial to include a forum where the lot of you can say whatever you want to each other, without being said on the Bleach club and giving it a bad look.

Bleach anime 25 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden blackpanther666 said…
Okay, people, instead of arguing about pointless shit on the picks, just have your silly, little arguments on here, where most people still don't give a crap, but it is at least not putting stupid arguments all over the Bleach club.
een jaar geleden viktoriya773 said…
Lol XD ok!
een jaar geleden unohana said…
shouldnt the one who made this club be saying that. I think am going to stop getting more fans to come to club and i think i am going to stop coming to this club too. Its not the same any more it was a lot better when i join in and all the fans care more about bleach than the couples
Unohana, so what? The person who made this club is obviously long gone and this club is for everyone, I'm saying what everyone else is thinking on this club. If we all keep arguing on picks, then no one is going to want to come to visit the Bleach club, as they would be afraid of arguing with others. I notice that you used some pretty harsh language to LostOblivion, just for inserting his opinion. If you gonna leave, just because you don't like some of the people on here, then fine, that's your loss... I honestly thought you wanted to try and make this club better. We have done a good job so far, excluding the various arguments featured on here - I know I'm not exactly innocent, I've had some pretty bad arguments too, but I realised that it was only hurting the club and the other fans, who just wanted to voice their opinions. So, go ahead and leave, but that is a pretty cowardly thing to do, when you could just stop trying to cause massive arguments with people over different opinions to yours.
last edited een jaar geleden
@blackpanther666 the person who made this club isnt long gone. She is still here and even commented in one of my polls. You should ask her .. I tried to make the club better and i will come back when the club is back like it use to be...
hmmm
Who are you referring to...? Ionelia? Fitch? LoverOfStories?

(Even so, it doesn't matter, just because they made the club doesn't mean that veryone should bow down to them... This is for the fans, so really it is everyone's club. Come on, you can't make the club better by leaving, because the more people that leave, the harder that will be to do. Honestly, just ignore the people you don't like, and their comments, and it will be easier to continue contributing to this club...)
its Fitch and she made this club so we should just let the club be the way that she wants it to be. You wont like it if someone went to a club that you made and told people what they should or shouldnt do... Yes its true we shouldnt talk bad the characters...
If someone was trying to make the club better, and I had no time to do so, then I honestly wouldn't care; I'm not that full of myself, that I'd tell someone off for trying to benefit a club I've made, and besides, I'm not trying to make 'rules', I'm simply suggesting solutions to the numerous problems on this club, since no-one else is doing anything about it...
dont you think thats what bugs some people?
No, I think what bugs people is seeing arguments everywhere. No-one else seems to mind me suggesting... Plus, I believe you also used to advocate it, back when you had a purpose to try and make this club better. Anyway, I make a lot of contributions, and I believe that everyone who visits this club regularly has the right to suggest whatever they like.
i remember that one poll question it said''which bleach character would you like marry'' something like that and you went there and said it was stupid well thats the kind questions that female fans like to answer. Let them be
I recall that was a long time ago, when I didn't understand the consequences of saying such a thing. Besides, even so, it was just an opinion, something you seem to love expressing these days, yourself. What was the point in that? To try and point a finger at me? I'm simply trying to help the club, and it is sad that few others actually want to help. I used to think that you wanted to help. I mean, do you?
i did help by getting more fans to join in. As i said before if i say or said anything mean,rude or dark thats my 2nd personality. I'm sorry that the 2nd personality cause damage here.
I know you did, but I wish you would still help, instead of leaving... It won't accomplish anything. I understand that you can't really help it, but it does 'cause' damage as you said. I don't think you should leave, maybe you should just lie low for a little bit and see what happens. Of course, that is entirely up to you.
sadly i cant control it so i will stay here because i love bleach... If it happens again just ingore it..in some point it will go away
smile
Okay then, but maybe you should try explaining that to others, as well. Truly, I understand, but others may not necessarily understand... And it is worth a shot, either way.
i told some aready... I know it souds crazy but its real
Its not 'crazy', I believe it is multiple personality disorder... Enough about that. We're good. XD
yes ^^
een jaar geleden LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Well, after reading this, This forum seems like it was truly a good idea.
een jaar geleden LostOblivion said…
well I'm glad unohana decided not to leave
last edited een jaar geleden
@LostOblivion so you didnt want me to leave too? ^^
een jaar geleden LostOblivion said…
I never want people to leave a club, especially for the reasons shown.

I may argue with a lot of people but I have no ill will for any of them, fact is I usually end up with good terms with most of them and 1 I casually argue with.
oh okey :)
big smile
I'm glad we are all getting along okay now. I was hoping that this forum would have such an effect on you guys. Plus, whenever an argument seems like it is going to start on a fan pick, then arguees can just brinbg it onto here, instead of arguing publicly. XD