Bleach anime Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional


=(then comments on your zanpakuto)


that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

Bleach anime 6361 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 6361

een jaar geleden grimmjowftw said…
zanpakuto/shikai: Kaosu no Hanshu “lord of chaos”
release command: Hakia “Destroy”

description: Kaosu no Hanshu which means “lord of chaos”, its hilt is crimson red with black details. The hand guard is circle with three 1 inch long curved blades on it (almost like a throwing star). Its blade is of the normal sliver and black.

bankai name: Kaosu no Umarekawaru Hansu “renewed lord of chaos”

description: The katana’s blade changes from the original black/silver to solid white (same color as Sode no Shirayuki). The hilt turns light blue with white designs. The guard is the same but white.

shikai abilities

>kaitai disuku “demolition disk” – the swords blade detaches itself and spins. It then launches at the target. This attack can only be blocked if the target is stronger or is in bankai.

>shi no ha “blade of death” – black reaitsu forms around the blade, making it 2 times stronger on each strike. Every strike weakens the target and empowers the user, unless the target has a larger spiritual pressure.

bankai abilities:

>me ni mienai katto “unseen cut” – the user can be any distance away for this attack, as long at the target is in sight. The sword is wrapped in white reaitsu. This takes around 5-6 seconds. The user then makes a cutting motion, and that cut appears on the target, unless blocked by kido or dogged. This attack isn’t usually an instant kill, but does 3 times normal cutting strength.

>go-mai ha ikari “five bladed fury” – this attack does the same amount of damage as being hit by five blades at once, this attack can only be used after a wound is put on the wielder.

>shiroi kizu “white wound” – if there is a successful attack that cuts the target, the user says “shiroi kizu” and the wound turn white and slowly spreads over the body. When the entire body is white, it forms a ball around them, and then explodes, killing the target. This attack can only be used before the death of the wielder.


een jaar geleden BrokenSun35 said…
Here is my new blade so I would like to see what everyone thinks so comment please.

Zanpakuto Name: Ejiputo no kami (Egyptian Gods)
Release Command: Rule over your kingdom!

Appearance: In sealed state it is a normal katana with a gold handle in Shikai it becomes a pure black Khopesh with gold hieroglyphics on the sides the wielder also gains a pure white 5 foot tall staff with the head of a falcon on top, the wielder also gains the Eye of Horus on their right eye.

Abilities:

Isis (Goddess of Magic): The wielder raises the staff in the air and the head of the falcon becomes engulfed in flames, a fiery circle (20 feet in radius) will surround the wielder, he/she then slams the staff down and inside the circle there is a large explosion (The wielder does not get hurt) the power of this is the same as an average cero.

Geb (God of the Earth): The wielder slashes the Khopesh at the opponent a slash (Looking like Ichigo’s getsuga) made of pure stone launches at the opponent the stone gets an inch wider for every foot but when it reaches 50 feet in distance it will turn to sand and cause no harm to the opponent.

Bastet (Goddess of Cats): The wielder’s eyes become gold and feline, the wielders speed and reflexes have doubled now being able to have bolts of extreme speed and react to attacks with great speed, this lasts for 2 minutes and has a recharge time of 2 minutes.

Bankai Name: Kami no shihai-sha (Ruler of the Egyptian Gods)

Bankai Appearance: The wielders sword and staff do not change but he does gains a red Egyptian cloak with a hood on the cloak hieroglyphics are seen constantly moving around, the wielder also has the Eye of Horus on both eyes and has 2 pendants attached to gold cuffs around the wielders wrists these pendants are Ankh’s (The Ankh means eternal life)

Horus (God of War): A 20 foot tall human with a falcon head wielder a large Khopesh appears behind the wielder this humanoid has the same function as Sajin’s bankai every time the wielder moves so does the so does the human/falcon (This movement being the same with attacking). This human/falcon lasts for 2 minutes and has a recharge time of 5 minutes

Anubis (God of Death): Since Anubis weighs the hearts of the dead to see if the weigh the same as the feather of truth in Egyptian myth this ability represents a human with a heavy heart thus not weighing up to the feather of truth and being punished because of that reason. The wielder and the opponent are covered with chains this cuts the speed of each person in half this lasts for a minute and has a recharge time of a minute

Ra (God of the Sun): The wielder’s weapons disappear and are replaced with disks appearing to be mini suns, each disk is about 2 feet around these disks are extremely hot and severely burn anything they touch and can cut through almost anything, these disks can also grow twice their size in a 2 second grow time this being the asme or shrinking time. The wielder can use them as swords and fight with them, every time they clash with another weapon that weapon becomes increasingly hot to the point it burns the opponents hand to hold the weapon if that happens the opponent has to wait 10 seconds for their blade to cool down, also if the disks are ever pointing face on at the opponent the light is blinding.

last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden VordofOedel said…
Have you guys ever realized of much the words wolf and god are quite similar in Japanese?

Okami and Kami.

Makes me think of that old legend...
een jaar geleden bleachfan12 said…
hmmm
i can't remember if i said what my soul reaper would look like (or its in pages 50-111 so i'll do it again; soul reapers name is my name.

soul reaper: captain of 3rd and 11th division (he and kenpachi share the duties as captain)

personality: has mood swings so often, one moment he is laughing and the next he is angry beyond hell (dose yell at subordinense and may hit them with a sheved sword but never aims to kill, and the blow is only a knock on the head, plus they ussally duck). in battle he is like kenpachi, has an eyepach on his right eye,like kenpachi's and wouldn't use his shinkai or bankai unless provoked.

he is good friends with ichigo(a captain in my mind) and kenpachi(he also has no sense of direction). as for other captains, he tends to try to fight them when ever there isn't a battle going on but not to kill them. he alows the 12th division captain to put upgrades in his body(myuri dosen't try any funny busness with him. and he is extremly loyal to yammamoto, to the point that he dosen't have any moodswings.
een jaar geleden bleach_num4_fan said…
zzz
kinda strange/dumb idea I got last night trying to sleep listening to the song fireflies by owlcity so here you go.

Zanpakuto - Hotaru ( Fireflies )
Sealed - A normal sized thin nodachi with a gold hilt and a tsuba in the shape of crescent moons back to back with two circles in the middle of the crescent moons on the outsides of them. The sheath is black.
Release Command - Yoru Ni Migaki ( Shine In The Night )
Released - The blade size stays the same except it is dual edged and completely black. The tsuba has now fanned out in the shape of an upside down V except more curved and the circles on it are bright gold. Above the tsuba, at the base of the blade, theres another circle that’s flashing and gold colored. The hilt stays the same except at the bottom theres a smaller design of the tsuba with another small gold circle in the space between the crescents. When the blade makes contact with an object, it blinks gold for a second then goes back to pitch black.
1st Shikai Ability - Raitoappu ( Light Up )
The blade turns a very bright color of gold which is very blinding. Lasts for three seconds then turns off to black again.
2nd Shikai Ability - Kiminari No Bagu ( Lightning Bugs )
( Used when Raitoappu is active )
The light on the blade flies of and bursts into millions of balls of light that shoot at the target. They all die out in five seconds after the command.

Bankai - Ju Man Hotaru ( Ten Million Fireflies )
The blade stays the same but the circles on the on the hilt and tsuba lose their color and turn completely black. The color flits from the blade and into the surrounding area, filling it with millions of tiny lights. If she uses her shikai moves, the lights fly to her blade and then flash brightly or disperse to attack the target.
1st Bankai Ability - Sacuringu-hi ( Circling Fire )
The lights move in a circle around the area and melds together and makes a sphere of light-like-fire that keeps the target from leaving the area, also encircling the shinigami. Lasts for thirty seconds only.
2nd Bankai Ability - Kinshi No Hikari ( Dieing Light )
All the lights blink out and turn black, turning the area pitch black. Some of the lights move back to the zanpakuto and lights up the spheres dimly. This creates a blinding effect on the opponent except they can still make out the little spheres if they look hard enough.
3rd Bankai Ability - Ban To Basuto ( Burn And Burst )
The lights burst brightly for a few seconds and then burst for a final blinding light that lasts five seconds. After that is used, the blade reverts to shikai and bankai can’t be used for another hour.

havent made a shinigami for the zanapkauto yet cuz its 1 30 in the morning and im tired but its going to be a girl because picturing a guy with this zanpakuto seems kinda… gay.
een jaar geleden bleach_num4_fan said…
please comment. i really would like some opinions on this one.
een jaar geleden ky-chan said…
Kyyyyyaaaaahhh!!!! I love fireflies and your Zanpakuto is no exception!
I like the idea of an Eygptian one too, although reconstructing Sajin's Bankai and Ichigos Getsuga Tensho is a little over used...
I also like the lord of chaos one! (yet again, Getsuga reference)
Besides that, originality is pretty moderate, not completely ripped off. *thumbs up*
een jaar geleden bleachfan12 said…
bleach_num4_fan- assume zanpakuto, it almost sounds like a kamikaze type, maybe instead of dieing the light self destructs to cause damage and you can make more?

also did your screen name use to be thebackflach? the picture looks the same so i was wondering.
een jaar geleden bleach_num4_fan said…
now it didnt...
een jaar geleden Diya-Anime said…
Shikai

Gin'iro no tsuki o jōka suru/Purify the white moon
Tsuki Hana/Moon Blossom


Bankai

Tsuki sen no hana/A thousand flowers of the moon
een jaar geleden ky-chan said…
umm...any descriptions? abilities? even shinigami?
een jaar geleden wolfmaster3000 said…
well because everyone here love's me so much here is my latest Charcter and Zanpakuto for bleach the fallout :P and as always rate and comment :)



Name : Reiku Mandran

Age : 22

Height : 5'2

Rank: Asstain captain of 4th Divsion, Former 8th seat of 9th divsion, future captain of 4th divsion

Muscel build : Low muscel build

Body type : slender and lanky ( like Retsu )

apperance : Reiku has Meduim legength blonde hair that she always wears in a bun or a ponytail she has beautiful baby blue eye's. the sleeve's of her shinigami Rob look a bit long for her because of her slender body she is also very chesty so her breasts tend to pop out of her robe. as quoted by Nabimaru during her short stay in squad nine "welcome to squad nine I adore haveing the most Beautiful woman in soul society as my eigth seat." guy's in squad nine and in squad four seem to have a natural atteraction to reiku of wich she despise's.


persnailty : reiku is a shy outgoing person but she is also the type to speak her mind when asked she only speaks when spoken too and thinks highly of the fourth divsion as well as the other captains in the gotei 13 she thinks all captains are useful she also thinks highly of her captain.


Bio : Reiku had a tuff life she was always the one who her family depended on she made dinner and cooked and cleaned in hope's of one day joining the shinigami acdeamy and becomeing a squad four member one day when she was off doing shopping a fourth divsion shinigami sensed that she had high level retsu and that she join the acdeamy at once and gave her a one way ticket and so she packed her bag's and is now liveing what she often calls the high life and sends her family little bits of her income as a soul reaper.


Stats

Strength : 15

shunpo : 100

Agilty : 90

Kido : 100


Stamina : 60


Durabilty : 40


Endurance : 20




Zanpakuto :


release phrase : Heal the world


shikai name : Narou ( to heal )


Bankai name : Narou seken ( to heal the world )


Shikai abilties :

shikai descirption : in it's shikai and sealed state the blade looks normal with a ghostly white sash around it. when the blade enters in shikai it turns into a Reverse blade sword with the sharp part of the sword on top.

aigo sekisho ( Protection barrier ) this abilty prodouce's a small barrier that acts as a level 55 Bakudo it protects the user from binding skills it can stop any given sword strike ( Asstaint captain level anything else will destorey the barrier ) the barrier can only block up to levl 50-60 Kido spells, this abilty has no given time limit but can hold up to 3 people People can leave the barrier if they wish only shinigami can enter the Barrier. the barrier is eight by eight.



engo sutansu ( protection stance )


this abilty allowes Reiku to use Bakudo's , healing kido and Binding spells at half of the cost of what they normailly cost they also seem to be 3x more effective however the moment she trys to activate a Hado this abilty wears off, the Bakudo spell she casts are little one by one barrier's that heal the people inside minor wounds heal in seconds major wounds heal in 2-5 minutes. Only one person to a barrier and people who are dead cannot be healed people in the barrier's are safe from 3rd seated member sword strike's and Any form of fraccion.


mamori sutansu ( Deffense stance ) the blade completely melts away to a green liquid that reiku can use only for deffensive purposes how it works is the liquid take's up a 5 feet raiduis when a person is running through the liquid it slows them down by 20% another way is that the liquid fourms five 10 feet Pillairs that can shift from where they are , the pillairs can block sword strikes that are asstain captain level anything captain level and above the pillairs slow the sword strike by 20% this abilty cannot be used offensively , human tissue can pass through unharmed. the pillairs can also block kido up to level 45.the liquid only works if your standing or touching it if your in the air or on the ground and away from it the liquid does nothing and you have no speed reduction.






Bankai Abiltyies


Bankai desciption : the blade give's off a blinding green flash the blade keep's it's fourm as a reverse blade sword but extends two inches and the sharp side looks dull.

Chiyu Tacchi ( healing touch ) this abilty is staright forward but is riskey if Reiku's Blade touches anything that has Human tissue it heals it with great effectivness it take's Milliseconds for Minor wounds to heal and 60 seconds to 2 minutes for major wounds to heal however the blade has to be constantly touching the person for the person to be healed if the person runs off before all wounds are healed there injuries will come back slowly ( EX : if a shinigami was stabbed in the gut and only had the wound healing partly the wound would return 5 minutes after removal or sooner ) this move is also risky because it counts for Espada's too so if a really injured espada touches the blade it's wounds heal as well.




Yakushi ( The healing Buddha ) the blade transforms into a Gaint Buddha like Figure it's mouth is wide open and a green liquid is pouring from it's mouth into a bowl of which is held in the bottom two hands of the Buddha the other two arm's are used to grab up to 4 people at a time two in each hand , they place you in the bowl with the green Liquid of wich can heal( Minor wounds are healed Insantly and Major wounds heal in 3 minutes ) you this abilty is also Deffensive if the two hands aren't being used for healing ( the Buddha is healing it cannot use any Defenseive abilty and IT CAN be harmed ethier way ) , the two hands make a hand the sigin of the Tiger and four five by five Pillairs appear the pillairs redouce captain level sword strikes by 30% ( if they strike the pillair the speed is redouced ),the pillairs can also turn into the green liquid this is 10 by 10 and is used to redouce speed by 30%. the down side to this abilty is Reiku can't use her other two Bankai abilties and has to consentrate on keeping the Statue in it's soild form or it will turn back into a sword, also the Buddha can't move it's other arms if it's useing the Deffensive move.the speed reduction only works if you run through the Liquid or touch it.



Shouheki benso ( Barrier of Deffense ) this is a Gaint 20 by 20 Barrier that can hold a Crowd of 10 people Reiku can also make smaller Barriers that are one by one and protect one person if she does this she make's 20 small barriers this abilty protects agaisnt all sword strike's and level 60-70 Hado. this abilty also has proven to Decerease the cost of Binding,Bakudo and healing Kido by 5%. this abilty can also stop captain level sword strikes and cannot stop captain commander swrod strikes . the healing raito int the barrier(s) is Minor wounds are healed in seconds and major wounds are healed in 5 minutes Also pepole can wish to leave the barrier. much like in Reiku's shikai the moment she activates a Offensive spell this abilty disappears and cannot be used for 10 minutes.


last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden sonic7993 said…
Mine is Virus. i choose the enemies brain and hack it give it virus and make'em suffered god i wanna kill aizen!! with that and my bankai will be diablo jigoku virus(hell demon virus) after i hack their brain i send em to hell
een jaar geleden wolfmaster3000 said…
for bleach the fall out Mashin 11th squad member and future captain

Name : Mashin gakidou

Age : 210 ( Looks 18 )

Height : 7'3

Muscel Build : Exterme

Body type : Athlectic / body builder

Rank : Asstaint captain squad eleven later on the eleventh divsion captain a little before the time skip.


Apperance : Mashin has hair that is down to his shoulders and is rather rugged looking his soul reaper uniform is wore torn at the sleeve's and once he get's his Haori he no longer wears the top of the uniform just a Rugged and wore torn Haori he took from the captain his eye's are Blood red his hair Jet black he is also lightly tan and he wears has a eye patch on his right eye Like Kenpachi to keep his spirtual pressure in check he also has a Scar going down his right eye X shaped scar of his chest and one final scar on his right cheek. on the right side of his chest he has the Kanji symbol for Death and Descurtion he oftein calls this his Motto of life.


Persnailty : well he's everything the eleventh divsion wants rude non-careing towards his comerades he doesn't listein to other captins but he dare no appose the head captain though he will speak his mind when he feels like it regardless of what affect is has on others he also has a tendancey to kill things with the Hightest Retsu he also has a mind set that if something is taller or bigger than him it's strong, he also has a adaptive nature ( I.E if he were fighting a really fast oppent after a while he would adapt best example I can give is when Kenpachi fights Byakuya ) he also tends to be some what sexist for instance if he doesn't like haveing girls or people who look girly in the eleventh squad unless they have the gut's to try and appose him he is also a macifist and a saiduis.


Stats :

Shunpo : 90

Strength : 100

swordsman ship : 100

Kido : 10

Agilty : 50

Stamina : 99

speed : 99

Endurance : 99

Durabilty : 99

Spcail stats :

Immense Spirtual pressure ( because of his high spirtual pressure it is extermely hard for some one to cut him )

Immense Strength



Zanpakuto :


Release phrase : Unleash hell upon the earth and may the devil pose my body strike down


Shikai name : Myoujou ( Lucifer )


Bankai name : Myoujou Kingu makai ( Lucifer king of hell )


Shikai abilties & Zanpakuto Description :


Zanpakuto Description : in it's sealed form Myoujou looks like a normal sized Katana the Garud is shaped a bit like a Pentagram the hilt is Pure black with a dark red sash wraped around it while the blade is a dull grey and is extermely sharp.


Shikai Description : The blade become's Dark Grey the sash remains the same the hilt become's midnight black and the blade extends into a 6 foot Nodachi with a pentagram shaped Gaurd.


Shikai Abiltie(s)


Gusoku : this abilty gives him Diamond like skin however this greatly redouce's his speed by 10% and also hado level 60 up can pierce through his skin chaance's are you'll also perice his skin as can captain level sword strikes and above ( however certain captains like Reiku would have Diffculty because there not that strong in sword play ) this shikai abilty is almost passive to Mashin.





Manten raishuu ( perfect attack ) this abilty allows Mashin to slice and dice through things as hard as Diamond or equal to diamond so Bakudo level 60 and up can stop Mashin.


Maruchi Higyou ( Multi-strike ) it is unkown if this is a Zanpakuto Abilty or Mashin's own move what happens is Mashin slashes downward and his a gust of wind that is 5 feet long and 5 feet long it rushes at the oppent and carryies 1000 slashes within the typhone this travel's at Kido speed and is easyily dodged because it can only travel in a Linair pattern however this abilty can change it's direction as long as it's a straight a line but not any other type , if your caught in this move it cause's Multipile wounds. the stike's Indviually are equal to asstain captain level.the Demension's of the blade are 3D and it take's 30 seconds for him to change direction of the attack.


Bankai Description and abilties :


Description : once in Bankai the sword lose's it Gaurd and become a Midnight black and the blade extends another three inches makeing it a 8 foot blade the blade also become's slightly heayier it gains added weight to provide a heavyier slash makeing the blade able to cut through all metals except Diamond and other Zanpakuto Minuis resercutions.



etru-naru Heru jubaku ( Eternal Curse of hell ) this abilty gives the blade the abilty to cut through everything in anything ( NOT other Zanpakuto , Minuis Resercution's OR if the Zanpakuto summons out a Gaint or something Mashin can cut that, he also can't slice through Kido ) it also . he can deflect Hado level 50 and down with his sword. it can't slice through Bakudo level 65 up.

enma gusoku ( Devil armor )
give's a "perfect" Defense his skin become equal to Diamond and again redouceing his speed but this time it's 5% speed reduction this time the armor can block certain captain level sword strike's anything above will slice through him like butterthe skin can also be periced by level 65 hado and up this abilty like in shikai is almost passive.



debriu akuba : ( devil's curse ) this abilty is one million slashes at once in a quite literal term the slashes also seem to be explosive he cut's this abilty cut's through everything because well let me slash you one million time's and see how you do however this abilty can only be used once every 30 minutes it travel's at Kido speed like in shikai and can be blocked by anything really it is also easy to dodge because it moves in a straight pattern and can change diercection like last time but Mashin has to turn and Launch it in that dierction by the term an"anything can block it" I mean Hado level 60 would stop the attack Bakudo level 60 would stop this. would be able to tank through this abilty and some one like Rey or Miroku can tank this abilty. it is 15 feet long & 15 feet wide. The strikes Indviually are equal to captain level sword strikes. Again the 3D and 30seconds to change direction.



well this is Mashin hope you don't shit your selves to much ;)



last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden bleach_num4_fan said…
meh
Shinigami - Kiru Subete

Zanpakuto Name - Zetsubo No Ken
( Sword Of Despair )

Sealed State - A zanpakuto that’s about 50 inches long and is an inch thick. The tsuba is a four pointed star with smaller points sticking out of the spaces between the main star. The handle is a foot long and black. On the end of the handle, there is a sharp diamond shaped spear head that an inch long dangling from a chain loop. Its sheath is black and has two round circles on either end of it, each with a smaller circle attached to it that hangs off of the sheath. He uses those to thread the sash through it so he can wear it across his back, but he usually just holds it in his left hand.

Release Command - Shi O Motarasu
( Bring About Death )

Shikai State - Stays exactly the same as the sealed state by it has a dark aura surrounding it. Upon release, everybody in a five hundred yard radius starts having their thoughts plagued with sad or depressing thoughts which can be kept under control by strong minded people, but humans tend to lose their minds, by even if the strong minded people subdue the thoughts, they are still aware of their presence in their minds. When he slashes the air it leaves a path of harmless shadows.

Shikai Abilities -

Tsuyomeru
( Intensify )
The powers of his blade that project horrible thoughts into peoples minds becomes intensified for two minutes. Even though its intensified, strong minded people can still ignore them, but the presence of the thoughts in their mind become very annoying/agitating.

Zetsubo No Iryujon
( Despair Illusion )
Has the effect of complete hypnosis while it is active and uses the dark aura around the blade. A swirling mass of darkness envelops the area and the target experiences the horrible thoughts like they actually lived them. It lasts for one minute then the shadows flow back into the blade and he has to wait until enough shadows form around it to use it again.

Bankai Name - Kanzen’na Zetsubo No Sekai
( World Of Complete Despair )
His blades dark aura grows and consumes him and then zanpakuto and then bursts into the area. How many people are within the one mile radius of it is how many people are put into the Despairing World. He loses all shikai powers in this state and can only use his kido and hand to hand combat because his blade is used to make the world. To others on the outside, it appears to be a swirling mass of darkness and only those with high spiritual pressures can enter the world that is his bankai. In this, he can freely choose what he wants the world to look like, but can not change it once it has formed unless he exits bankai form and then enters it again. He often like to pick a graveyard to use as the setting. Here, the things that would absolutely terrify those people the most would happen. ( like all their friends would die and that person would be left alone or something their scared of materializes, but its all an illusion but the see and feel everything just like the real world ) His bankai only lasts for five minutes then reverts back to shikai.

Kiru is a small kid that’s about five feet and only weighs one hundred lbs. He looks to be about fifteen in appearance. He has shoulder length black hair and white eyes. He doesn’t remember anything about himself except for his mother who took him away to live in secrecy for some unknown reason. She taught him to find his zanpakuto’s name and later his shikai and bankai, all while he was only about eleven in appearance. He is very intellectual but not physically very strong and not much endurance, but he has good stamina, shunpo and is great with kido because his mother was a master of kido and she taught him everything he knew. He uses mostly his kido and speed to overwhelm his opponents who don’t take him seriously because of his age. A little while after first achieving bankai, shinigami came to investigate the massive amout of spirit pressure they felt and a few of them had been drinking and they killed his mother. Ever since then he resented the shinigami and wanted revenge.

Sorry I think this kinda sucks but post comments anyway please.
een jaar geleden whiteflame55 said…
Alright, so I haven't been doing much in the way of reviews, but since wolf posted some blades on here, I'll review them and the ones among them. I'll have to do these in separate posts, and I'll start with the non-wolf blades:

sonic7993 - alright, there's a lot missing from this (like whether there's a blade at all, what it looks like, what the release phrase is), but let's look at what's there. Is this "hacking" dodgeable? What "suffering" does it cause? How does it work (can they still do whatever they want, but with a little more pain)? How does the bankai work? How does a virus send someone to hell? What does sending someone to hell do? Is it just a "kill your opponent" type of technique? There's just a lot going on here that you're not addressing.

bleach_num4_fan - So I'll go through each ability in order, nothing huge I can see in terms of changes:
1) I don't know what "horrible thoughts" are, or how debilitating they can be. Also, will this always hit, or can it be dodged/blocked/etc.?
2) Again, I'm not sure what "horrible thoughts" are in this sense. Is it unavoidable? How long does it take to gather shadows? And what part of his is complete hypnosis?
3) This is better explained, but I'm still having some trouble understanding. It doesn't seem like the ability is about changing the landscape, it seems more about presenting your opponent with their worst fears. Since this is such an individualist effect, I'm left wondering whether it would have any effect on some people. Sure, to certain opponents, viewing their worst fears is horrifying and would leave them unable or unwilling to fight, but to those who would be able to handle it, it seems like the bankai just leaves you swordless.
een jaar geleden whiteflame55 said…
Alright, wolf, starting off with the first blade:
1) I'm caught up on the words "can stop any given sword strike." A blade should never have infinite defense, especially not a captain's blade, even if it's only against sword strikes (think about it this way - the ability to block a strike as strong as Rey's with nothing other than this barrier makes you stronger defensively than Isao). This is especially a problem because it has an infinite time length, apparently moves with you, and can protect multiple people, not to mention can defend against a large swath of kido spells. I'm more concerned by the fact that this doesn't seem to stop people from attacking within it.
2) This ability is confusing, and the one part of it I understand seems really similar to something in Yasashiku's blade. The reduced costs of spells and increased effectiveness don't seem to suit the rest of this blade. This little addition at the end is what I don't understand mainly. Is this barrier an additional spell added onto her normal capabilities, or is it the only spell she can use now? I don't see how a barrier that heals is a binding spell. I don't see how it's a barrier because I don't know how much it can defend against. It just sounds like a healing spell, and one that acts rather quickly. If you made this a simple healing ability of hers, it would seem better to me, though the people themselves would have to be vulnerable to attack considering the high rate of healing.
3) Again, this is sounding really similar (at least the melting part) to my character's blade. You might want to do a bit more to distance yourself from that. I don't see the point of a green liquid that slows down your opponent's steps when it's only in a 3 foot radius around you. A person with a sword and a relatively normal length arm has a reach longer than 3 feet. The pillars sound very familiar as well. I'd suggest you go with another method of defense, especially considering how overpowered this one sounds (the ability to block both physical and kido strikes to that extent is pretty insane).

1) This one's just straight up overpowered. I get the fact that this could backfire if you accidentally hit an enemy, but that's a pretty insane healing rate. I could understand this if wounds instantly reverted upon removal of the blade, but the slow reversal of the wound back to its normal state means that even touching for 15 seconds can bring someone back from the brink of death to just highly damaged and have them fighting with you over the course of the time it takes to revert. It's too much.
2) I'm having some trouble understanding this one. So, what you're saying is that as long as the Buddha is reaching out and grabbing someone, it has no defensive capabilities and they can be attacked. I don't know if the Buddha statue can be destroyed. I don't know what you mean by reducing captain level strikes, especially since the Buddha can't move. I don't know how the slowing effect works against stuff coming at it from the air. It seems like this statue is completely indefensible beyond the use of kido and hand to hand combat on Reiku's part. It just seems hard to understand why this is as powerful as you seem to think.
3) This has the same problems as the first shikai, but supercharged. Address them the same way.
een jaar geleden bleach_num4_fan said…
sorry i wasnt thinking very well when i wrote it cuz i was at my buddies. i might fix it but i doubt it that one was very stupid i think but it was my friends idea so i had to post it.
een jaar geleden whiteflame55 said…
heh, no need to apologize dude. That's a tough idea, things with a mental effect are hard to work with (every blade I've ever made doing that was either far too weak or far too strong).
een jaar geleden whiteflame55 said…
OK, time for that second wolf blade:

1) I don't know the width or height of the blast (the length it extends to is just one aspect). I'm also rather confused about whether it's a blast or a torrent of fire. Are you saying that you have a choice about which you use? If so, you'd need to provide the specifics about the torrent as well. The strangest thing here, though, is that you contradict yourself. You say it's equivalent to a level 40 hado, and then say that it incinerates everything in it's path. I know some hado at that level and below are strong, but they hardly incinerate everything in their path. The power level has to be better defined.
2) I see 2 abilities in one here. The first ability is the ability to "slice and dice" through diamond, which basically means the ability to go through power. That ability is not well defined here, I'm not sure what this would do to a zanpakuto or zanpakuto-created objects. The second is that he apparently gains a second layer of skin that's made of diamond. Are we to assume that this is impenetrable by all sword strikes? Also, is just running speed reduced, or is the speed of all their movements reduced? I'm also wondering what the level difference is between getting through this skin and cutting the skin underneath. You hint that it wont always do that, but that doesn't define it.
3) Alright, so it's a single slash that creates a moving cloud that, when it hits the opponent, will hit with a thousand slashes...sort of hard to get, but alright. What's "5 by 5"? Is that inches? Feet? Meters? And, since this is an object that likely has more than 2 dimensions, is it 5 by 5 by 5? You say it can only travel in a linear pattern. I'm wondering what that means. Does that mean it can change direction, but only move linearly, or does that mean it can't change direction after it's been unleashed? Moreover, I would say that you would have to qualify what the strength of these strikes is. They wont be "Multiple Major wounds" on everyone, some people are going to be strong enough to make the wounds more shallow or not even affect, and they certainly wont always include fatal wounds. So compare it to a normal sword strike for him and explain how strong these are by comparison.

1) For this, I'd have to know the amount of flame the blade exudes. Is it nearly infinite like Yamamoto, or is there a certain amount that will be kept to, or will it start at a certain level and move up over time? Without this, I'm uncertain whether you even need the cooldown on this one.
2) This has the same problems as the former one, especially by being 2 abilities in 1, but there are further problems here. This ability "gives the blade the abilty to cut through everything" is a problematic statement. That sounds like it will cleave any zanpakuto in half on first strike, as well as breaking through any armor, no matter how hard. That's too much, made well above too much by the ability to cut through kido. The ability of the armor that you'd have to block any given sword strike is also too much, especially considering there's no way to remove it beyond hitting you with a high level hado. Having a 10 hour time limit on it doesn't help, mainly because no fight is going to ever take that long.
3) Alright, so now the idea is that you can engage the opponent and fire off 1,000,000 slashes instantaneously. That seems overpowered on its face, but I think you meant to say that you can release a similar wind that has that many slashes inside of it rather than that you can literally slash that many times that quickly. I don't get how these are suddenly explosive, and I don't get what you mean when you say that it can be blocked by anything (what, can I throw a hair in the way and have it disperse on contact? How can it hit anything if it can be blocked by anything?)? The same problems with dimensions and direction apply here.
een jaar geleden bleachfan12 said…
wolfmaster3000 it sounds like you really thought about your soul reaper and zanpakuto. i'd say for the bankai it is safe to let the defence be higher for you changed it from hado 60 to hado 65, so it is still weak and any captain leval soul reaper or espada would exploit it other wise it is very good.
een jaar geleden bleach_num4_fan said…
smile
Shinigami - Kyoku Hagane
Zanpakuto Name - Rensa Daga
( Chained Daggers )
Sealed State - Its sealed state is the form of two Kodachi blades. The tsubas are in the shape of two hollow diamonds, one outside the other, with a single line connecting them to the hilt from one point, the ones that have the most space between them, to the other. The hilts are about a foot and a half long and has a silver colored wrap on them. The sheaths are also silver. She wears them across the back of her bet-line strapped in the shape of an X and are strapped to a belt with a circle that has holes cut into it to where you can slide the sheathed Kodachis into.
Release Command - Shushuku Suru
( Constrict )
Shikai State - The Zanpakutos stay the same in size but the blades become double edged and is slightly thicker. The tips of the blades have small sharp spikes. The tsubas completely disappear. The hilts also becomes thicker to match the thickness of the blades. At the end of the hilts there are chains that hang off half a foot. She has a metal brace that cover her on both of her wrists and her hands that has chains on the bottom of her wrists that hang off half a foot.
Shikai Abilities -
Rensa Sutoraiku
( Chained Strike )
She throws Rensa Daga at a target and when the blade stabs into something, a long black chain of energy forms between the chains on her wrists and the chains on the hilt of her zanpakutos so she can pull them closer to her. She also uses it to slash at people from long distances. When they pierce flesh, the small spikes on the edges make it hard to remove.
She can also use this as a harmless way to wrap people up and holds them.
Sanran Rensa Buredo
( Scattering Chained Blade )
When the energy chains connect with the chains on her wrists and zanpakutos, she can use this the make the chains shoot out into the air and launch at the target.
Buredo Uzu O Rensa
( Chained Blade Vortex )
She grabs both of her zanpakutos and throw them into the air, the chains connecting, and spins them rapidly in a circle, pulling objects closer to the vortex.
Bankai Name - Rensa Buredo Tasu No
( Multitude Of Chained Blades )
Her blades and bracers lose their chains and her daggers float around her like the are orbiting her in a circle. She can freely use her shikai moves without commands now and controls them with her mind or hands.
Bankai Abilities -
Fukusu No Daga
( Multiple Daggers )
Her daggers create a path of black dagger replicas that fire at or into the target, to slash or stick into their flesh to pull them in or just cut them.
Hagane No Tanken No Gisei
( Sacrifice Of Steel Daggers )
She exits her bankai after this ability is used except the daggers create to final replicas that are red, not black, and go after the target and when they hit they explode. She cannot enter bankai for an hour after this move is used.

Kyoku Hagane - She has shoulder length black hair, kind of like Soi Fon’s except without the tied parts that hers has. Her eyes are deep purple. Her body type is small and petite but she is slightly muscular. She appears as if she’s in her early twenties and is about five hundred years old. She wears a shinigami uniform like Lisa Chan did when she was a liutenant and wears a sleeveless captains haori over it. She has a black sash that she wears to tie it that holds her zanpakutos.
- Stats -
Offense - 90
Defense - 80
Shunpo - 95
Kido - 70
Intellect - 75
Physical Strength - 80
Hand-To-Hand - 80
Stamina - 80
Endurance - 80

Hope you guys like this one. Rate/Comment!
een jaar geleden wolfmaster3000 said…
@whiteflame

i'll start doing my blade edits Tonight :)
een jaar geleden wolfmaster3000 said…
okay with flame's permission he gave me the rights to one of his charcters that only was given a name :p so here he is


Name : Esaku

Height : 5'11

weight : 205 LBS

Age : 220 ( looks like he's in his mid 20's)


Rank : ( former) Asstain captain of fourth Divsion, former eight seat of threetenth divsion (after the gap Asstain captain of fourth divsion again ) Previous fifth seat to eleventh divsion

Apperance : Esaku looks a bit rugged he has deep green eye's he has a light blonde dirty blondeish hair color the length of his hair just come's down to his hair but he always has bed head hair so it's slightly untiedy.He constantly looks stressed and pyschaily darined of energey he also appears to have a ruff pyschail appernce under his eye's he has light bag's from lack of sleep.and he also has the Kanji symbol for Life on his right cheek.


Persnailty : Esaku appears to be short temperaed and have very minium pateins he also isn't scared to speak wha he is thinking or question Authority however he useually ends up doing what he's told despite what he's told because of how he was raised and taught he also doesn't like to talk about his past or family.He is also very Emotional at times and over dramatic

stats :

Strength : 83

Defense : 100

Endurance : 70

Durabilty : 70

Stamina : 50

shunpo : 65

swordsman ship : 88

Kido : 90


Zanpakuto


Release phrase : Protect those imporant to me and Smite my enemyies


shika name : kakumau za kasuka ( shield the weak )


Bankai name : Kakumau Za Yarusei Ken Kasuka ( Shield the Helpless and weak )


Zanpakuto & shikai description : in it's sealed state the sword looks like a normal Katana the Gaurd is slightly Larger than most and more Circular the blade is also Wider than most the Handle is also longer to so the blade ment for stopping attacks or blocking hard and heavy slashes with ease. In shikai the sword turns into a Kite sheild that has a Gryphon pattern on it the Sheild also has a Bright Orange Orb in the Center of the Shield the Sheild is pointed at the bottom incase some one get's close also sheild is attached to Esaku's hand and is 4 feet wide and 5 feet long.


Shikai Abilties :


senshin : this abilty allows Esaku to Absorb Kido up to level 40 and below he can also shoot the Strength of Kido back at the user as a Beam that five feet long and five feet wide the beam travel's at the same level of Kido speed this abilty only counts for Hado not Bakudo or Binding spells the beam also Travel in a Linair pattern and can't change Direction makeing it easy to dodge however this abilty only works if a Hado is absorb and only one hado can be absord at a time.


Tsyoi engo ( Mighty Protection )

This is a Barrier Abilty but not like any Reiku's Esaku hold up his sheild as a barrier surounds him and three other people the people in the barrier are protected by asstain captain level sword strike's and Kido up to level 40 the Barrier also has a Offensive part instead of the Kido going around it , it's absord by the barrier and Launched out insantly in a Linair pattern that is 5 feet long and feet wide of a beam it also can only absorb 1 hado at a time and esaku does not have to remain inside the barrier and the people can leave if they choose the barrier is 5 feet wide and 6 feet tall this barrier lasts for 30 minutes and can't be used for another 10 minutes.

Kago ( Divine protection ) a small one inch beam launches from the orb and forms a semi circle one inch away from the pyschail sheild the energey part of the blade can stop asstaint captain level sword strikes, and absord level 40 Hado and Launch it back however this abilty doesn't have a limit to when it has to Launch the Hado back but can still sticks to the one absorbtion rule this abilty has no set time limit this abilty also incerase's Esaku's Deffense by 10% ( his enduerance and Durabilty incerease )


Bankai Description : once Esaku enters Bankai his Sheild become's a 10 feet wide sheild and 12 foot long sheild the Gryphon disappears and gains a symbolic sun the sun is a Orangeish red with the rays two inches away from the sun ( think the crest of Courage from Digimon ) the rays are the same Color the point is more sharp and the Orb in the middle is also Bigger it is now 5 inches wide and thick and is Bright yellow.


Keikan Za Ouja ( Crest of the king ) the crest on the sheild turns into a crown representing a king this abilty allows the user to Cast Bakudo at half the cost it also provides the user with a consant Barrier ( think of Gaara's sand but barrier) it is Equal to a Level 50 hado and can stop captain level sword strikes Also how this abilty works is if you go to hit to the Right a 4 feet long and wide wall appears and stops the strike this abilty lasts for 30 minutes.and has a 10 minute cool down

Monshou tanyoku ( crest of Courage ) the sun on his sheild extends and one inch off of his sheild ( simlair to the last shikai abilty ) the swirls around the sun begin spining aroun in circular motion ( clock wise) at kido speed Esaku can slice through Espada level Herrior ( Minuis rey ) the once the rays of the sun start spinning after about 30 minutes they catch fire and can burn through the enemey too he can also absorb level 50 hado with the Circular part of the sun and Laucnh it back in a Linair pattern still this abilty lasts for 30 minutes and has a cool down of 10 minutes .


Tosaka za Tora ( crest of the Tiger )

the Crest on his sheild changes to a tiger with black stripes and Esaku gains a 10% Strength Bonus the sheild can Also Cast a barrier Simlair to the second Shikai abilty only it can now absorb level 60-70 hado can stop captain level sword Strikes and it still Laucnhes Kido instantly in a Linair pattern only because hado is your Retsu it fires back at you as a honeing attack ( so I.E I shoot a Hado I move behind the barrier my Hado come's from the side i'm on in a Linair pattern ) also as long it's moveing in a Staright line it can Laucn at you.this abilty lasts for 30 minutes and has a 10 minute cool down

so flame how do you like Esaku ;)
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden whiteflame55 said…
Alright, so before I address the new blade Wolf (I'll have to do that later, gotta get some work done today), I'd just like to make sure you note that you didn't fully respond to what I was saying on each of these abilities. I'll run through each blade again in terms of problems that have persisted.

Reiku:
1) The new problem is this range. Does it defend against anything below 60, or anything below 50?
2) I'd like to reiterate that this still sounds a lot like an ability my character has. Moreover, as I mentioned before, I still have no clue what this ability actually is, because right now it looks like 2 abilities. It looks like it's a reduced cost and increased power of kido spells (which is what's so similar to mine), as well as these healing barriers you're talking about. You can't have 2 abilities in one like that, take one out.
3) I still don't see how the slowing is important, especially considering how many people attack from the air. 5 feet still isn't all that long, increasing it to that doesn't make a big difference. The slowing seems to be just superfluous. I'll reiterate here as well that the melting blade and pillars that block sword strikes but go through human flesh sound extremely similar to my own blade, again. I'd suggest you make it more your own.

1) All you did here was change it from hours to 5 minutes. That really doesn't deal with the problem I described. 5 minutes is more than enough time for someone with horrible injuries to get up, assist and kill the opponent, and then have the blade reapplied to him to heal him completely. It's too powerful of an assist, you need to tone it down significantly. If the blade is removed before complete healing, the injury should revert immediately. Either that, or the effective healing should be far lower.
2) I still really don't see how this is powerful or useful, it seems rather weak considering the fact that it can be destroyed so easily. There seems to be a part of this that's just missing, something that you had in mind but didn't write.
3) The final ability seems freakishly overpowered. Here's why: it's an ability that can be separated as widely as you want, and covers 10 people. It gives every single one of them complete invulnerability to sword strikes of captain level or lower, and kido 60-70 (still not sure why the range) or lower. Aside from that, this ability for some reason reduces the cost of kido for you (and possibly everyone else it covers, you don't specify), and, with all of this defense, it heals people within the barriers at a crazy fast rate (5 minutes to heal major wounds!?). And all this is exists as long as she's standing, because apparently the only thing that can break it is if she uses offensive kido (though, apparently, anyone else can). Not only is it the Swiss army knife of abilities, but they all stack so insanely that it's just ridiculous. Tone it down, massively.
een jaar geleden whiteflame55 said…
Now for the other blade.

Mashin:
1) Still don't know the dimensions of this blast. And now, I'm left not understanding why an entire landscape will melt under the heat of this blast, and yet the person in the blast will only get hit like a kido strike. It does need to jive somehow.
2) I'll repeat: this is a double ability. Cutting through diamond and having skin as strong as diamond are 2 separate abilities. You have to select one and go with it, you can't do both unless you separate them into single abilities. It's reasonable enough if you do that.
3) How quickly can this change direction? It's not exactly simple to dodge if you can change its direction instantaneously.

1) Infinite flame production and control is too much, even for a bankai ability. Yamamoto is a captain commander, him having a high level ability like that is fine. The reason I asked whether it was like Yamamoto was to try and get you to set the point of modulation for the ability, not open it up completely.
2) Again, it's a double ability. Choose one. This 10 hour weakness is pointless. No fight will continue for 10 hours, if you want to make this kind of weakness, reduce the time dramatically.
3) I'm still really confused by this one. Is he literally slashing a million times instantly, or is he making another blast that has a million slashes in it? Please clarify this. The same questions from the third shikai apply here, but there's one other. Why say that anything can block it when you actually mean that any level 60 hado/bakudo or higher can? That's 59 hado, 59 bakudo, every physical move, and any energy move that isn't a hado or bakudo being unable to affect it at all. That's not really what I'd characterize as "anything" being able to block it.
een jaar geleden whiteflame55 said…
Now for the new blade. I'll start off with just a general overview.

Eisaku (it's not Esaku):

There is one problem I see just by reading over the abilities. Many of them seem repetitive with each other. You can really only make so many barriers before it feels like they're all melding into one. More on this as I go to each ability.

1) This one's mostly fine, trouble is that there's no distinction on what it can absorb. Can it absorb kido barriers of that level? Can it absorb binding spells?
2) So does the barrier only come with the shield? If he loses the shield, does the barrier disappear? I'm also left wondering on this one what kido suffices to be reflected. Can a binding spell be reflected this way?
3) This one's confusing to read. I'm really trying to understand how this looks (a beam coming from an orb that makes a semi-circle...what?). I also don't get what you mean by an endurance and durability increase of 10%. Those 2 can mean quite a bit. But this is where my overall point comes into play. Your shield creates a barrier that does all the defensive stuff this does. Yet you create this, another barrier, that can absorb an ability and hold it. Here's the problem, your first ability gave you the option to absorb these and use them your own way. So let's look at your shikai overall. You have an ability that lets you absorb and change kido. You have an ability that acts as a large barrier that will reflect low level kido. You have an ability that will act as a smaller barrier that will absorb and allow for launch of a kido spell. There's a ton of overlap there. The third ability almost seems to repeat the first 2 except worse.

1) This reduction in cost is repetitive with your other character, and it really doesn't fit with the rest of the blade, so just remove it. This is another ability I can't see in my mind's eye, which is strange because I've seen and liked Gaara's abilities. Something about a "constant barrier" doesn't fit with that. A barrier doesn't move, it stays where it is, at least from what I know. It seems a bit ridiculous that this can stop captain level sword strikes (especially considering that that makes him better defensively than his captain). As for the "how it works" explanation, that doesn't really make it a barrier. Also, if that is how it works, can an opponent move fast enough to avoid that defense (like with Gaara)?
2) Alright, so I'm guessing that the sun is razor sharp, and that when it rotates, it's like a buzz-saw. Here's where I'm confused: it's still only an inch off the shield. Any cut you would do is, at best, an inch deep, so I'm wondering how useful this would be. Also, I'm wondering how useful an ability is that only activates after 30 minutes (most fights take about, what, 5-10 minutes? Even the long ones end before 30 minutes).
3) So it's another large barrier that can stop captain level sword strikes. You've already got an ability that automatically blocks that level of sword strikes, why do you need another? Is it because it protects more people? If so, why have the first ability at all? Moreover, this character's starting to sound like Reiku. All of these barriers, and especially these ones covering multiple characters, seem far too similar. Also, it just seems like a more powerful bankai ability than the rest. Why have abilities 1 and 2 if you have this?
een jaar geleden Ulquiorra1313 said…
I have a new physics based blade

name: Chikara eda (force branch)
the weapon is always at least in its shikai. It is a blue japanese bo staff around six feet long. The tips are made of steel

Abilities:
Jōjite kyōsei-teki ni (force multiplied): normally, Force is equal to mass times acceleration of an object (F=ma). However, using some reishi, the weilder can change for one strike the equation to F=m²a, thus exponentially increasing the force of the strike.

Jūryoku no seigyo (control of gravity): this ability allows the user to change the force of gravity within a 50 meter (tell me if i should change that) radius. The force of gravity is usually 9.8 m/s². However the user can change it to anywhere from 3.0-17.0 m/s².

Masatsu-ryoku (frictional force): This ability allows the user to adjust the amount of friction between their feet and the ground or the amount of air friction. (if you want application reasons just ask)

ban kai: need ideas please post if you have any

Character:
Name: Kyōju
Race: Vizard
Age: 16
Weight: 135
See pic for looks
Personality: He is extremely intellectual, specifically in math and science matters. He can do the most difficult calculations in his head in very little time (depends on the question). He is the captain of squad 12. He likes to do math, listen to rock music and fight hand to hand or with his staff.
Shunpo: 100
Sword/Weapon: 100
Hand to hand: 100 (expert of ninjutsu fighting style)
Kido: 0000000
Strength: 50
Defense: 75

Vizard mask in next post
 I have a new physics based blade name: Chikara eda (force branch) the weapon is always at least in i
een jaar geleden Ulquiorra1313 said…
weapon only its all blue with the gold thingies on it
 weapon only its all blue with the goud thingies on it
een jaar geleden Ulquiorra1313 said…
vizard mask
 vizard mask
een jaar geleden Ulquiorra1313 said…
What do all yall think about my new zanpakuto?
een jaar geleden GrimKaname said…
All Japanese is legit using google translate, look for my shinigami on that forum topic soon (refining his info) let me know what you think.
>>>>>>>>>>&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;
[zanpakutou's name/shikai name] - Eitonotentai [Eight Celestial Bodies]
[release command] “Tear through the divide” [Jozan o kaishite tia]

=description: A katana with a dark purple handle and two house shaped cut outs on the guard. The blade has a flat tipped design with a tear drop shaped section removed from the flat of the blade near the tip. It is slightly shorter than the average katana. A unique Zanpakutou since it is the only one of its kind in all of Soul Society, when the release phrase is said the blade hovers in the air before the user glowing then splits into eight crystal spheres.

[bankai name] - Tentaiken [Celestial Fists]

=description: With the floating horizontally before the user it is pushed into his hand and they are clapped together. There is a flash of light that sinks into the starry cloak being worn by the wielder. There are gauntlets on the wilder’s forearms. In the form of thin black gloves with thickly armored wrists. Behind the wielder float a ring of four crystal orbs that have a faint glow. Unlike the shikai defense is traded for complete offensive might.

[shikai abilities]:

> Bōkō-ryoku [Assaulting Force]: The offensive ability of the shikai, the crystals for the nodes for a barrier within which the wielder applies a crushing force on anything trapped inside. The force is so great inside that often times whatever is inside is crushed into nonexistence.

> Shubi-jin [Defensive Force]: The secondary function of this shikai, the crystal orbs forms nodes for a protective wall of repulsing force. The wall rebounds all attacks in the direction they originally came from with the obvious weakness of this defense being that if one of the nodes is destroyed the whole defense fails.

> Yusō-ryoku [Transporting Force]: The final use of this shikai, the crystal orbs form a gateway that rips through the fabric of space. The further away the distance bridged the more reiatsu is taken from the user to fuel the gateway.

[bankai abilities]:

> Fōsuburēdo [Force Blade]: The main use of this bankai a replica of Eitonotentai is wielded. With each pass of the blade space is slightly scrambled momentarily winkling the dimensional fabric. With the forces of gravity radiating from the blade the strength of the wielder is greatly augmented.

> Barakkuhōru [Black Hole]: The real power behind this bankai lies within the gauntlets as they are the means through which point singularities are channeled. By putting both gauntlets together opposing forces are mixed into what appears to be a cero, the swirling ball of chaos is then aimed and fired at a target engulfing the first thing the ball hits in a miniature, semi contained black hole. Whatever is hit first explodes then swiftly implodes upon itself with all traces of the target disintegrated. Each time this is used one of the four crystal orbs floating behind the wielder crumble and fade away, when all four are gone the wielder returns to normal dropping the bankai.

[Comments]:(then comments on your zanpakuto) One major note that goes unaddressed in the rubric for creating a Zanpakutou is what the aspect of the sword looks like. I have given this some thought and since the main attribute of the sword is to manipulate gravity I have decided that the true aspect of Eitonotentai is an adult male dressed in the robes of a Shinto shaman (like Captain Ukitake’s twin Zanpakutou in the anime ova) that wears an anbu mask with a smooth surface that is designed to look like a yin-yang. He will have long black hair streaked with white. The general look I am going for is the first life of Hao Asakura from Shaman King minus the silly cylindrical hat and a yin-yang mask added on. On the back of the shaman robes there will be an arrangement of eight comma shaped markings in a circle.
Originally I was going to use the third reincarnation of Hao Asakura but decided against the child like appearance. I had been toying with the idea of creating my own Zanpakutou for a while since I am such a big fan of the manga and anime. I finally decided to figure it all out when I was drawing the other day and drew a shinigami character. From there the rest was history, what was difficult was the ability I had chosen since it had the potential to be practically unbeatable I had to work to create some obvious and not so obvious weaknesses to the character and Zanpakutou. I feel satisfied with the result although the character I created is technically outside the realm of the Gotei 13 and is more or less thrown into that universe from the Royal Special Task Force.
een jaar geleden GrimKaname said…
haha just realized a zanpakutou was posted with similar abilities right before mine, I knew i should have read all of them before posting
een jaar geleden Ulquiorra1313 said…
by the way, just as a useless addition, my guy has the most dry sense of humor in the whole soul society
een jaar geleden bleach_num4_fan said…
tongue
nice zanpakuto ulqiorra1313 you kinda lost me though with the formulas and whatnot on the second ability lol
een jaar geleden bleach_num4_fan said…
tongue
just another few ideas cuz im a little bored of making zanpakutos for now so maybe someone else can
Gravity Zanpakuto ( like change gravity around and stuff to make it more dense or light )
Atomic Zanpakuto ( like rearrange the atoms or destroy or add more to form something completely different )
Inverting Zanpakuto ( kinda like a hypnotic thing but it can turn things into some weird things like zanpakuto blade to snake on a stick :3 )
Chaotic Zanpakuto ( drives people insane and makes them do stupid things and whatnot )
Transmuting Zanpakuto ( not like fma transmutation but like idk how to describe it )
hope someone makes one

een jaar geleden Ulquiorra1313 said…
Lol I am sorry bleach num4 fan :) i am the biggest nerd i know
een jaar geleden wolfmaster3000 said…
Ulquiorra your picture is Kanda from D.grey man XD , to me I picture Kanda walking around soul soceity XD
een jaar geleden shadowcon99 said…
Hey I'm new but what do you think of my Zanpakuto

Zanpakuto Name Shikai; Jikan no ban'nin “Keeper of Time”
Release Command: Sukurīmu wa, subete anata ga dare mo anata o kiku koto ga dekiru, shitai “Scream all you want, No one can hear you”

Bankai Name: Jikan no gurandomasutā “Grandmaster of Time”

No Kai Name: Kare wa jikan o idomu mono “He Who Defies Time”

Description: the handle is blood red with black wrappings around it like a normal katana the tsuba is a black circle with two smaller holes that extend from the handle. The blade is black and the sword remains in this form through all stages of transformation.

Shikai Abilities: Saisho no dankai de wa, ichi-nen “First Stage, One Year”
The wielders’ opponent is frozen in time for what seems like a year but is really only 1 minute and for that amount of time the wielder can do whatever he likes to his opponent.

Bankai Abilities: Dai 2 sutēji wa, jū-nen “Second Stage, Ten Years”
An area One spirit mile becomes frozen in time and the wielder gains domain over this area for one hour however while inside the designated area the hour feels like ten years.

No Kai Release: this is an ability only my Zanpakuto posses which allows my Zanpakuto to access a third even more powerful stage this has been achieved because of our combined immense spiritual pressure.

No Kai Abilities: Saishū dankai de, mugen mirenia “Third Stage, Infinite Millennia”
This ability defies the laws of soul society which is why it is rarely used. Saishū dankai de, mugen mirenia is an ability that allows the user to travel through time one millennia at a time forwards are back.

still coming up with charcters looks but please let me know what you think
een jaar geleden whiteflame55 said…
Alright, I have to say something: that blade is massively overpowered. The first ability alone is too much. Just think about this for a moment: time stops for your opponent. During that 1 minute, you could chop his head off. Your bankai would provide you with the ability to do that to a large swath of opponents all at once. The only ability on here that isn't overpowered is the final one, and that's mainly because I can't see a use in moving forward or back 1000 years. We do try and make blades here that are semi-realistic in terms of whether or not they'd be used in the show, and this one's gone way over that line.
een jaar geleden wolfmaster3000 said…
for bleach the fall out Mashin 11th squad member and future captain

Name : Mashin gakidou

Age : 210 ( Looks 18 )

Height : 7'3

Muscel Build : Exterme

Body type : Athlectic / body builder

Rank : Asstaint captain squad eleven later on the eleventh divsion captain a little before the time skip.


Apperance : Mashin has hair that is down to his shoulders and is rather rugged looking his soul reaper uniform is wore torn at the sleeve's and once he get's his Haori he no longer wears the top of the uniform just a Rugged and wore torn Haori he took from the captain his eye's are Blood red his hair Jet black he is also lightly tan and he wears has a eye patch on his right eye Like Kenpachi to keep his spirtual pressure in check he also has a Scar going down his right eye X shaped scar of his chest and one final scar on his right cheek. on the right side of his chest he has the Kanji symbol for Death and Descurtion he oftein calls this his Motto of life.


Persnailty : well he's everything the eleventh divsion wants rude non-careing towards his comerades he doesn't listein to other captins but he dare no appose the head captain though he will speak his mind when he feels like it regardless of what affect is has on others he also has a tendancey to kill things with the Hightest Retsu he also has a mind set that if something is taller or bigger than him it's strong, he also has a adaptive nature ( I.E if he were fighting a really fast oppent after a while he would adapt best example I can give is when Kenpachi fights Byakuya ) he also tends to be some what sexist for instance if he doesn't like haveing girls or people who look girly in the eleventh squad unless they have the gut's to try and appose him he is also a macifist and a saiduis.


Stats :

Shunpo : 90

Strength : 100

swordsman ship : 100

Kido : 10

Agilty : 50

Stamina : 99

speed : 99

Endurance : 99

Durabilty : 99

Spcail stats :

Immense Spirtual pressure ( because of his high spirtual pressure it is extermely hard for some one to cut him )

Immense Strength



Zanpakuto :


Release phrase : Unleash hell upon the earth and may the devil pose my body strike down


Shikai name : Myoujou ( Lucifer )


Bankai name : Myoujou Kingu makai ( Lucifer king of hell )


Shikai abilties & Zanpakuto Description :


Zanpakuto Description : in it's sealed form Myoujou looks like a normal sized Katana the Garud is shaped a bit like a Pentagram the hilt is Pure black with a dark red sash wraped around it while the blade is a dull grey and is extermely sharp.


Shikai Description : The blade become's Dark Grey the sash remains the same the hilt become's midnight black and the blade extends into a 6 foot Nodachi with a pentagram shaped Gaurd.


Shikai Abiltie(s)


Gusoku : this abilty gives him Diamond like skin however this greatly redouce's his speed by 10% and also hado level 60 up can pierce through his skin chaance's are you'll also perice his skin as can captain level sword strikes and above ( however certain captains like Reiku would have Diffculty because there not that strong in sword play ) this shikai abilty is almost passive to Mashin.





Manten raishuu ( perfect attack ) this abilty allows Mashin to slice and dice through things as hard as Diamond or equal to diamond so Bakudo level 60 and up can stop Mashin.


Maruchi Higyou ( Multi-strike ) it is unkown if this is a Zanpakuto Abilty or Mashin's own move what happens is Mashin slashes downward and his a gust of wind that is 5 feet long and 5 feet long it rushes at the oppent and carryies 1000 slashes within the typhone this travel's at Kido speed and is easyily dodged because it can only travel in a Linair pattern however this abilty can change it's direction as long as it's a straight a line but not any other type , if your caught in this move it cause's Multipile wounds. the stike's Indviually are equal to asstain captain level.the Demension's of the blade are 3D and it take's 30 seconds for him to change direction of the attack.


Bankai Description and abilties :


Description : once in Bankai the sword lose's it Gaurd and become a Midnight black and the blade extends another three inches makeing it a 8 foot blade the blade also become's slightly heayier it gains added weight to provide a heavyier slash makeing the blade able to cut through all metals except Diamond and other Zanpakuto Minuis resercutions.



etru-naru Heru jubaku ( Eternal Curse of hell ) this abilty gives the blade the abilty to cut through everything in anything ( NOT other Zanpakuto , Minuis Resercution's OR if the Zanpakuto summons out a Gaint or something Mashin can cut that, he also can't slice through Kido ) it also . he can deflect Hado level 50 and down with his sword. it can't slice through Bakudo level 65 up.

enma gusoku ( Devil armor )
give's a "perfect" Defense his skin become equal to Diamond and again redouceing his speed but this time it's 5% speed reduction this time the armor can block certain captain level sword strike's anything above will slice through him like butterthe skin can also be periced by level 65 hado and up this abilty like in shikai is almost passive.



debriu akuba : ( devil's curse ) this abilty is one million slashes at once in a quite literal term the slashes also seem to be explosive he cut's this abilty cut's through everything because well let me slash you one million time's and see how you do however this abilty can only be used once every 30 minutes it travel's at Kido speed like in shikai and can be blocked by anything really it is also easy to dodge because it moves in a straight pattern and can change diercection like last time but Mashin has to turn and Launch it in that dierction by the term an"anything can block it" I mean Hado level 60 would stop the attack Bakudo level 60 would stop this. would be able to tank through this abilty and some one like Rey or Miroku can tank this abilty. it is 15 feet long & 15 feet wide. The strikes Indviually are equal to captain level sword strikes. Again the 3D and 30seconds to change direction.



well this is Mashin hope you don't shit your selves to much ;)

okay Flame here is my edited Version and re did

een jaar geleden LOBOSdelRAYo said…
Not that im trying to shit on yur character wolfmaster but he just seems like one big kenpachi clone
een jaar geleden shadowcon99 said…
here is a correction of my previous Zanpakuto

Zanpakuto Name Shikai; Jikan no ban'nin “Keeper of Time”

Release Command: Sukurīmu wa, subete anata ga dare mo anata o kiku koto ga dekiru, shitai “Scream all you want, No one can hear you”

Bankai Name: Jikan no gurandomasutā “Grandmaster of Time”

No Kai Name: Kare wa jikan o idomu mono “He Who Defies Time”

Description: the handle is blood red with black wrappings around it like a normal katana the tsuba is a black circle with two smaller holes that extend from the handle. The blade is black and the sword remains in this form through all stages of transformation.

Shikai Abilities: Saisho no dankai de wa, ichi-nen “First Stage, One Year”
The wielders’ opponent is frozen in time for what seems like a year but is really only 1 minute and for that amount of time the wielder can do whatever he likes to his opponent. However, the wielder is not allowed to kill his opponent just severely injure him at most the reason for this is because it goes against Jikan no ban'nin’s beliefs.

Bankai Abilities: Dai 2 sutēji wa, jū-nen “Second Stage, Ten Years”
An area One spirit mile becomes frozen in time and the wielder gains domain over this area for one hour however, while inside the designated area the hour feels like ten years. However once again no one inside the area can be killed because it goes against the
zanpakuto’s beliefs.

No Kai Release: this is an ability only my Zanpakuto posses which allows my Zanpakuto to access a third even more powerful stage this has been achieved because of our combined immense spiritual pressure.

No Kai Abilities: Saishū dankai de, mugen mirenia “Third Stage, Infinite Millennia”
This ability defies the laws of soul society which is why it is rarely used. Saishū dankai de, mugen mirenia is an ability that allows the user to travel through time one millennia at a time forwards or back.
een jaar geleden whiteflame55 said…
Alright, well, there are 3 things I want to say in response to this (I'll get to yours later when I have the time wolf):
1) "Severely injuring" someone means a lot of things. Like, for example, a "severe" injury might be someone chopping off his opponent's arms and legs. Sure, that wont kill him (unless he doesn't stop the bleeding), but that will almost certainly end the fight. The point is that stopping time and allowing him to do anything he wants during that time stop is too powerful. Even if he does nothing but cut him multiple times all over, the pain and blood loss would be so severe that his opponent couldn't fight back afterward.
2) There seems to be no limitation on the number of uses. If the wielder so wished, they could freeze time for their opponents, beat them to a bloody pulp, freeze time for them again, run away, and, hey, you've won without any chance of injury. Time stopping isn't just infinite offense, it's infinite defense.
3) This may just be a pet peeve of mine, but I believe it has basis in what we're doing here. You try to alleviate the problem by saying that it goes against the blade's beliefs, and I've heard similar methods about the wielder's beliefs. Here's the problem - I take the blade on its face, not based on its or its wielder's personality. A blade is not less overpowered because it is less likely to do something, especially since it still retains the ability to do so. Put in a corner against an opponent who forces you to use it, those beliefs shatter very quickly. Beliefs change, but the blade's abilities remain the same.
Overall, my main problem with this blade is that it's time-based. To put it simply, time based blades are almost always overpowered. Control over time and control over space are so all inclusive that they basically ensure that most other abilities are either stopped entirely or made basically useless. You could dramatically reduce the effectiveness of this (say, by heavily limiting your range of movement, your ability to interact with the environment, and other factors while time is stopped), but that's up to you.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden shadowcon99 said…
i'm sorry about this sword you see i should have posted it with my shinigami because my charactr is like Tosen he prefers not to injure or kill people unless he must. Now for the cutting arms and legs off thing my character believes as his Zanpakuto does because he and his Zanpakuto listen to eachother so the reason there are no limitation on use or movement is because the shikai and bankai are used to injure not to mame.
een jaar geleden whiteflame55 said…
As I said, I have a basic problem with the idea that a mindset is all you need to make a blade reasonable. I could create a blade that automatically kills everyone within a 500 mile radius and say that the wielder and the blade have agreed never to activate it, but that doesn't make the blade reasonable. An unwillingness to use an ability to the fullest just seems like a cop out to me. I'm interested to see if I'm the only one with this opinion, and I'd be happy to hear reasons why I might be wrong.
Even if I did accept that, though, it's still infinitely powerful defense-wise, basically making you untouchable. That by itself is too much.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden LOBOSdelRAYo said…
Okay I'm not one to review other people blades but I like to make expections and I think this all goes back to what you told me one time whiteflame when I was asking you have to make a good magic based blade there are just certain types of powers that you can't make without making them over powered time abilities are one, hypnonis is another.
een jaar geleden shadowcon99 said…
the exception to hypnosis is Aizen's
een jaar geleden shadowcon99 said…
and Koga Kuchiki's
een jaar geleden whiteflame55 said…
Well, Aizen's less of an "exception" and more of the reason for my counting that one out. Complete hypnosis, which is what he used, is overpowered. It's part of the reason he was such an overpowered villain, there wasn't a whole lot you could do against that. As for Koga Kuchiki, his isn't so much hypnosis, but it certainly functions as another highly overpowered ability for 1v1 fights (basically, disable usage of the opponent's blade, just more directly).