Bleach anime Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

Bleach anime 6372 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 6372

een jaar geleden jadzter18 said…
here's an example (but this is really my ideal zanpakuto!)^^

zanpakuto/shikai: Kazerokumaru "six wind circles"
release command: hireki "reveal"

description: which means "six wind circles", its hilt is black with red details and below it has a bleck ring holding six golden rings.The guard is a small square with a "T" like form in each of side of the square(looks somewhat like tensa zangetsu's guard)and it's blade is as of a normal black katana(like the zangetsu)

bankai name: Kazerokumaru Hatsugen "revelation of the six wind circles"

description: The form of the katana still retains its shikai form but the entire blade turns to black.(same as tensa zangetsu)

shikai abilities:

>nirokujuushin "six doppelgangers" - The user duplicates himself into six mirror images. the strenght and the mind of the images is as same as the original form, thus its just the same as fighting the six persons with just the same power as the original form.

>kudakero kaze "shattered wind" - the edge of the blade releases a powerful wind force which could cut anything that it encounters.(this ability is more likely of zangetsu's getsuga tenshou)

bankai abilities:

>muteki ken "the invincible blade" - since wind is invincible the user gains the ability to be invincible while attacking. But he can only be invincible only while attacking, thus making it almost impossible to counter.

>kuritikaru kougeki "critical strike" - because of the enhance force of wind when the blade is use,the user's attack doubles its normal damage, thus as the user attacks the opponent takes the damage twice or the opponent feels that the attack feels heavy. Normally the attack only doubles, but this also depends on how much spiritual pressure the user uses to his zanpakuto, so when the user puts more spiritual power to his zanpakuto the attack will be more powerful thus triples the damage the opponent receives.

= actually I had already this idea of zanpakuto long after ichigo's fight with byakuya. I was then started to imagining things like this. anyway, i got the idea of a wind base zanpakuto in senna's mirokumaru and kariya jin's doll. I got it so impressed that I base my ideal zanpkuto to be a wind base. The abilities was also planned out, each ability is base from wind,example the first ability is made from the wind, since the user moves as fast as the wind he is able to leave copies of himself and same goes to the other abilities. I made it fair and square.That's all i could say.

If you think that those japanese name are just made up, well your wrong I actually base it from a english to japanese dictionary in the net.If you wanna know the site just feel free to ask me.

please share your ideal zanpakuto, if you don't mind.
last edited een jaar geleden
aradffomisabjr commented…
i will beat u easily. look at mine. last page een jaar geleden
dug94 commented…
cool, if i could make my perfect zanpakto it would be called "Ryū no shita"(the dragon's tongue), the release command would be "chant" it would be a broadsword that could control fire, but when i use bankai, which would be called "Shin ryū no koe"(voice of the divine dragon) it would give me a mirrored gauntlet and dagger, the gauntlet could create data cards with the info of any foe caught in its reflection, and if i slice the card with the dagger i can clone their shikai, but bankai would massively tax my body making it impossible to use bankai clones often of for too long. een jaar geleden
hollowbrine commented…
I have another zanpakuto called Senshi and it transforms into any weapon of shikai, but I have to take a little bit to master other abilities. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden shortynme said…
lol wow. . . I can't come up with anything but you're so creative! lol
Yeah i guess!,. I wrote it down in a piece of paper before i type it here...LOL!
een jaar geleden shortynme said…
Do you also have a Bleach character that you made up?
goku19 commented…
yup een jaar geleden
nope... but, im thinking about one that will wield my own made-up zanpkuto! [lol]
een jaar geleden kofisius29 said…
hey jadzter18. im new here but i was intrigued by your bleach zanpakuto.(its really cool by da way)
anyways, what website did you get the traslations from?(english-japanese)
TensoDrago commented…
u can just zoek translator on google u know een jaar geleden
er.. sorry, just search it in yahoo!,.. just type there japanese translator or something
big smile
thanks i found da website!
anyways i made my own check it out!
kenjitakashi commented…
what's the website? een jaar geleden
blackpanther666 commented…
^ Lol, kofisius geplaatst this about 4 years ago... I don't think he's answering back any time soon. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden hime_sama said…
crying
wow... what a idea ...i really liked someone ask me " If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be? "great idea ...but how can i find a suitable name?....
hmmm
how can i get the correct name and the meaning and it's ability 4 my zanpakuto?somebody help....
wink
well i will
try this one...
link
if this doesnt help sorry cus this is where i got my names
big smile
i made my own character too but i made an image on paint!
check it out!!!
cool
if any of you want to see it i uploaded it on deviantart.
link
pleez tell me wat u think
big smile
first thanx 4 the dic, but it doesn't work 4 me....and this: i sew ur bleach char.... it's good ...but shouldn't the spiritual pressure be light blue?...and one more thing the hollow mask is a little well .....err...emn...strange... and of course u didn't explain how u made it,
blush
jadzter18_san u explained wind element can u plz explaine fire element too?
smile
arigato gozaimasu!!!!
well all i basically did was think of any different shaped msk that tha otha vizards had..and i thought..and thought... and thought until finally i thought it would look cool if it had spikes and a 3/4 face mask
and eventually...viola!!!!!
and about the spiritual pressure evryone has their own unique colour... mine just happend 2 be orangey-yellow with red lightning...
een jaar geleden annvie9 said…
zzz
kofisius, you piccy is pretty neat, considering how crappy paint is <.<
I'd love to post a zanpakuto, but it's really late, and I need to do my big project due tomorrow xD
So I'll post my zanpakuto later... xP
Oh and what I'm *trying* to do to find a name for my zanpakuto is to translate english to japanese, then that to romanji. It's pretty simple, now that I think about it. You can find your own suitable English>Japanese translator, and I found a pretty neat romanji translator ^-^

Romanji: link
Is it linking? *pokepoke*
Okai!
**~~~PWEASE WEAD ME AWESOME POST ABOUT MAH IMAGINARY SOMEWHAT REALISTIC ZANPAKUTO~~~**
OKai! I will make mee sort-of realistic zanpakutoh, now that I'm home xP

Zanapakuto/Shikai name: Samazamahi (Varying Fire)
Release command: Hibana (Spark)

Shikai Description: When released, Samazamahi instantly sets fire. The true owner (mee!) is immune to the flames. To ignite, it needs reiatsu to burn up, so it takes some from the air, a bit from the wielder, and a portion of the opponent's reiatsu, when the opponent is cut/burned. It also stores 75% of the reiatsu it takes in and can submit them into the wielder if it's too full or if the wielder feels like it. Generally, Samazamahi takes the form of a sword when released into shikai, but Samazamahi can then change it's form, from weapons to defensive shields. The flames are red, and can evaporate water. They also can never stop (unless I call it off), as long as there is reiatsu to burn.

Shikai abilities:

-->Shiroi Honoo (White Flame)
Samazamahi's fire turns white, which is, of course, really hot. It's also slightly bigger. It will melt a zanpakuto on contact. Yes, it can still change form, and I, the wielder/owner, am still immune to it.

-->Reiatsu Kogeru (Reiatsu Burn)
The selected reiatsu will instantly get set on fire by Samazamahi's RED flames.

-->Kiesaru (to vanish)
All the flames caused by Samazamahi will disappear, and Samazamahi's shikai will turn into it's sealed form. I know it seems useless, but I feel like putting it on there xP

Bankai name: Kemono no Honoo (Beast of Flame)
Description: Part of Samazamahi disconnects from it and quickly evolves into a big, white fire lion that can change it's form into another animal, legendary or real. It can also morph into mixes of animals, e.g. A tiger with big bat wings and a dragon's tail. Kemono no Honoo slowly feeds off the opponent's reiatsu. And yes, I've got Kemono no Honoo and also a weakened form of Samazamahi.

Bankai abilities:

-->Bakuhatsu (Explosion)
Kemono no Honoo explodes giganto-ly with white fire, and the explosion will destroy only the selected reiatsu.

-->Kyouka (Enchance)
Kemono no Honoo defense and offense is huger, once it saps a ton of reiatsu from the opponent(s).

-->Kuro^n (Clone)
Kemono no Honoo splits itself into equal portions of its reiatsu

Shew, finally done! Whoa! That took two hours! T_T I'm so happy I'm finished, though ^-^

OooOO! I even made a character to go with Samazamahi! Once I get it all done in mah head...
AceM150 commented…
Sounds a lot like Ryuujin Jakka but not quite as strong with the added ability of Ishida's Seele Schnieder. I like it :) een jaar geleden
chiga09 commented…
this is so cooooool een jaar geleden
Zanpakuto name: shiroi denkou
Release: furasshu (flash)
Appearance: transformed into gauntlets with claws which are one metre long, can extend up to 200 metres. White in appearance with yellow lightning patterns .Great for ranged and close combat.

Shikai abilities:

Raiu (thunderstorm): lightning bolts rain down on opponent, opponent is trapped in a sphere and can’t get out. Eventually with a thought from bakuen the thunder bolts fall and they explode on contact.

Jigoku hibana(hells spark):a big ball of kinetic, electrical energy in a form of a cheetah is unleashed upon the opponent which also explodes with force.

kanzen seigyo(complete control)any conductive object (skin or metal)will either be paralyzed or manipulated with electric reiatsu .(zanpakutos real ability)

bankai:
silver metal armour like this one(link)but with white crackling lightning wings and a cheetah tail..
also there is a massive axe with a spear head at the bottom of the handle...

axe=1.5 metres wide
axe=2 metres high.
Bottom spear =0.5 metre long
Handle 1 metre long

Bankai abilities:

Masuta raiu(master thunderstorm):countless weapons manipulated in the past are being called again today ,hundreds of thousands of weapons full of reiatsu.with one word “rakka”(fall) they fall down and explode.

kemono yobidashi(beast call) shiroi denkou is called out as a crackling lightning cheetah .it is sent to bite ,slash and claw the opponent .when the opponent lets his guard down bakuen says”katsu”(explode)and the opponent is left shellshocked...

denkou fukushuu(lightnings revenge) the opponent is trapped in a jail-like cage which is made of lightning and will explode if touched.the more the opponent moves the tighter the jail becomes until the fateful touch and then...BOOOM!!! the adversary is defeated...

note*=my zanpakuto is the strongest electric zanpakuto in the whole of soul society and can resist and absorb any electrical reiatsu or attack fired at him...

finally my ideal zanpakuto s finished i kept accidentally deleting my work so it finally makes me joyful now that i’ve finished...
i kept it simple to speed things up but at least its finished!
pleeeeez comment thanx!!! ^-^ ^_^
chiga09 commented…
i love it een jaar geleden
Nice zanpakuto xP
But it could never beat my Samazamahi! xPP
My fictional Bleach character that represents myself is a very young shinigami with red hair like Renji's and yellow and orange highlights. xP Her name is Yumiko Mizuni.
After she had died, her soul irregularly became into a shinigami. For days at a time, Yumiko just wandered around the town, not knowing what to do with her new zanpakuto. Then she met another shinigami, and he took her to Soul Society to enroll in the Shinigami Academy. She very quickly progressed. It only took her 2 years to pass the academy and go on and join the Gotei 13.
In one try, she became the lieutenant of the 13th Division. In about 2 years time, she had mastered bankai. Finally, Yumiko became 9th Division Captain.
Captain Mizuni facial expression always looked depressing no matter how much she laughed and smiled, but she was very cheery and playful. She also likes to give people nicknames that she thinks is cute. Yumiko is rather short. Actually, she's a bit bigger than half the size of Renji.

Yeah... that's all I could think of for now... xP
kenjitakashi commented…
lol. everyone wants to be their zanpakuto is the strongest. hahaha peace bro. I'm Kenji Takashi btw. :D een jaar geleden
laugh
hmph, your flame samazamahi wouldnt stand a chance against my shiroi denkou annvie9!!!cus i am superior 2 u!!!!!
bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa!!! LOL!
een jaar geleden ShadowCodie1234 said…
Mine Is This

Zanpakuto-Kumoriyaiba (Shadow-Blade)
Release Command-Bakushin Zenpou (Rush Forward)
Bankai-Kokuei Zetsubou (Dark Shadows of Despair)

Zanpakuto Ability 1-Controls all shadow and is able to produce swords out of shadow.
Zanpakuto Ability 2-Produces illusion of the oppenent beating me with shadows while i kill them.
Zanpakuto Ability 3-Shadows can heal cuts on anybody and become anything if i will them too.
Zanpakuto Apearance-Curved blade with ridges in it. Pull apart to make two of them. Black blade with white edge.

Bankai Ability 3-Shadows swarm engulfing area. Unescapable. Also allows me to become shadow. This would enable me to be my own blade.
Bankai Ability 2-Shadows become an armor around me and can change weight to make me faster or slower.
Bankai Blade Apearance-Same as Zanpakuto

My apearance-Hair like Sephiroths, but black. I'm a captain in the 13 squads. I have Blue-Grey eyes. I am a loner and don't talk a lot. All the new soulreapers think I'm weak, but the captains fear me for my power. I am married to another captain. She is about as strong as me. I also have a hollow mask. You can see I would be a formidable opponent. He cannot go back to his first blade. Nobody else knows that he is a vizard. He does his best to hide this from the Soul Society. His best friend is Kenpachi. Kenpachi is also the one who trained him.
FelipeTheGreat commented…
Shikai- Tamashi (Soul) Release command- Gaido (Guide) similar to Ichigo's Shikai during most of the manga emai for a sketch of the shikai and bankai. First Ability- Soru namida (Soul tear) Very similar to getsuga tenshou but travels a lot meer quickly. seconde ability- Hōchiminrirīsu (Chi release) like a cero but much weaker and a lot meer quick. It can become meer powerful theblonger its charged. in is released at the tip of the sword. Bankai- Futago no tamashi ( Twin soul) very similar to tensa zangetsu but the the blade is jagged. has the same abilities as my shikai but gains a third ability. Third ability-Kuroi kukan (Black void) it engulfs the entire sky in darkness and black rain begins to fall slowly draining anyones reiatsu that has contact with the rain. then me and my zanpakuto absorbs the reiatsu and releases a final attack that appears to be a huge wave of darkness destroying anything in its path. een jaar geleden
Kofisius, you can call me Mizuni-taichou lol xD
Codie, you could elaborate more on your zanpakuto. It seems really interesting, though =3

I've built more character for Yumiko Mizuni ^-^, although you guys prolly wouldn't read it because it's kinda long =/
Oh well, I'll do it because I want her to be complete.

Yumiko Mizuni is very handy with kidou. She can do all the kido spells without the incantation up to 93. And thanks to Samazamahi, she has an absolutely huge reiatsu. Twice Zaraki's. Luckily, she can supress enough to the point where it is comepletely hidden.
Fun Fact: Yumiko likes to bathe in Samazamahi's flames. Why? Because it "burns all the bad germs away and is just as good as bathing in water".

Okie, since Yumiko formed into a shinigami irregularly, she has an inner hollow. So obviously, she supressed the inner hollow so that it was almost completely gone. But no one knows that she is a Vizard.

Goals and Morals: One Captain Mizuni's morals is, "Anticipation of death is worse than death itself" She thinks that if you die, you should die honorably and with dignity. She doesn't always act upon her morals because of her carefreeness and disobidience to rules, but Yumiko usually tells her subordinates to follow their own morals and such.

Family/Friends: Yumiko's real family is still in the real world, because she died when she was 14 when a serial killer murdered her. What her mother and father never told her was that they were also shinigamis, but they were banished from Soul Society for some reason. But she has friends in Soul Society that could be called a "family". Renji would be her big brother and Rukia her big sister, because she had bumped into them in the 6th year corridor in the academy, and also beat them both during one of the exercises. Then Toshirou would be her twin, because Yumiko's kinda happy that there was someone else close to her age that was a captain. Captain Ukitake was like her dad, because she stayed at his place when she was a lieutenant, for she had no place to go.
Captain Shunsui would be like her uncle, because he always offered Yumiko sake (especially when he was drunk).

Food (I'm kinda hungry, so I'll write about what she likes to eat xD): Yumiko loved buffalo wings, although there weren't any in Soul Society. That's why she always sent three subordinates to go buy 25 pounds of buffalo wings every few weeks. Eventually, they spread throughout Soul Society and became a common food to eat. That's why some of her subordinates called her Captain Buffalo Wing. Also, every weekend, she would go over to Toshirou's office and give him two watermelons, Byakuya's house to give him three bunches of bananas, Renji's place to give him coffee with a bunch of sugar cubes, and sometimes Ukitake's house to give him medicinal pills.

Well, I guess Yumiko Mizuni's character is somewhat complete <.<
I'll just decide who she fights and people like that later xP.
wow!!!!,.. thanks guys!!!...
your zanpakutous are nice and good!!!
but remember shikai abilites have limits!,..
its has only 3 abilities,.

make it a bit fair sometimes..
but all of ur zanpakutous are cool!!
awesome..

and the site that ( kofisius29 ) gave,..
that's the site that ive been using for my zanpakutou!
good luck guys!!!
brokenhearted37 commented…
jadzter18 im new to fanpop but i like bleach to (annoying about the cancellation) but how do i reply to your commentaar at the top, boven een jaar geleden
shall i just do it as a reply to one of these een jaar geleden
oh im a it stupid lol... i found it een jaar geleden
wink
Oh yea... I forgot bout that xD
Eh, being unfair's okay, as long as it seems realistic xP

Or maybe I'm so good, that I unlocked the fourth ability in my shikai! ;D
ahahahaha,..
yeah... its ok, but ur zanpakutou's abilities are cool though!
smile
u know i nev really talked about my chracter so ill be sure to inform you guys about his personality(just like mizuni taicho lol!!)^-^
big smile
in fact now that we all hve made and posted our zanpakutos (apart from himesama ,we're still waiting for hers) maybe we should all focus on our charcters!!!
from today onwards we should all tell each other about our characters,that should be our topic!
cant wait 2 hear you guys characters!!!

l8terz!!
een jaar geleden The3rdL said…
Name: Yuujiin Shizuka

Zanpakutō Name: Tatetengoku “Heavens Shield”

Description: Tatetengoku exist as two Kodachi (short sword), both of which are worn across the lower back (like SoiFon) with one exiting on the left and the other on the right.

Scabbard- Both are white with black rope tied around them.
Handle- The handle is made of onyx with a white braid cover.
Guard- The Guard of the right Kodachi is made of onyx and resembles a triangle within a circle. The Guard of the left Kodachi is also onyx and resembles an X within a circle.
Blade- The blades resemble white gold.

Shikai Release Command: Mamoru “Protect”

Description: Each Kodachi transforms into a glove instantly covering each hand. The material of the gloves resembles the same white gold as the blade but is flexible as leather. Onyx details cover the knuckles, wrist and finger nails of each. On both gloves there is a large onyx like semi-sphere on the back of each hand. The left glove has a glowing X within a circle on it; the right glove has a triangle within a circle on it.

Shikai Abilities:

Hansha “Reflect”- The Right glove (triangle), can reflect spirit energy (reiatsu) based attacks back at the opponent with twice the force.

Togameru “Rebuke”- The Left glove (X), can negate a physical attacks momentum when it comes into contact.

Bankai Name: Kyozetsu Tengoku “Heaven’s Refusal”

Description: The triangle and the X exit each glove and hover (5 inches/12.7 cm) over the palm of each glove leaving only the circle within the onyx. The colors of the gloves alternate, with the onyx becoming white gold and the white gold becoming onyx.

Bankai Abilities:

Migite Tamashi “Right Hand of the Spirit”- The triangle of the Right glove can absorb all spirit energy attacks and convert it to energy used to boost Spiritual Attributes: Kido. This allows for the use of Level 100 spells by reciting the name of the spell alone.

Hidarite Nikutai “Left Hand of the Flesh” - The X of the Left glove can absorb all force from physical attacks converts it into energy used to boost Physical Attributes: Agility (Shunpo), Strength (Hakudo), and Endurance.

Torikesu Tengoku “Heaven’s Revocation”:
The circles exit the onyx sphere and all three shapes overlap combining both physical and spiritual energy absorbed along with my own reiatsu. A series of projectiles are then fired, first an X shaped blast is shot (with hand forming an X), if it connects all physical movement of the opponent is halted, this unlocks the next blast (the form of a triangle) which cancels all spirit energy, this unlocks the last shot (the circle) which shuts down the mind. This effectively revokes any form of movement or thought, leaving only the finishing blow to be administered, which is done with the unreleased form of the Zanpakutō (the Kodachi).

Strengths:
Defense
Maneuverability
Enhances one’s own Skills

Weaknesses:
Lack of Offensive attacks
No Bladed Weapon

Character Profile Coming Soon!
cloudfaroon commented…
The user would most likely have to be proficient in kido, of hakudo. so either steal squad of kido corps. een jaar geleden
its would be better.. if we should mention both our characters and their own zanpakutou!!!
laugh
Jadzter-chan, it would be better, but I tink my teenie little brain will overload xD
Nice zanpakutou, Shihōin-san! =D I like how you're humble and put weaknesses on. You see, I couldn't think of any XD

I wanna make another zanapakutou now!

Name: Chore Sweeper
Sealed Appearance: Just a regular old sponge.
Release Command: Clean up!

Shikai Appearance: A super broom and a super sponge, complete with the super stove!
Shikai Abilities:

-->Hands-free Dishwashing
The dishes are automatically washed and put neatly in the pantry. MAGICALLY.

-->Housekeeper
Every mess is cleaned up, unorganized desks are organized, the dust disappears, and the selected room(s) are now spotless.

-->Gasp! Free Meals!
Free food is created just for you (and other peoples)! ^-^

Bankai Name: Super Cleanup time!
Bankai Appearance: You get a giant feather duster.
Bankai Abilities:

--> Super Duper Cleanup!
All bad germs are eliminated, and sent to, like, the 6th dimension, and all previoius and current messes will be undone (like the stain from apple juice on the floor from when I was 4). And the dishes will be washed, the trash and dog poo sent to the 6th dimension, and your homework will be done, and you'll get an A+ :3

-->Yum Yum
Healthy food is automatically put into your stomach, so you don't have to taste it =D But you can still eat that yummy chocolate and not gain weight.
een jaar geleden SmexyXemmy said…
hmmm
????..... <:3
een jaar geleden kimoy4321 said…
big smile
[zanpakuto's name/shikai name] = Hibana
[release command]= electrify
[bankai name] - optional = Bachiatari Hibana(cursed spark)
= at its bankai form the lightning's or electricity's color will turn into black.

[shikai abilities] - looks like a normal zanpakuto with the exeption of the guard which is like a lightning bolt.

*lightning chase*
= the user can control electricity ,with equal power to lightning, from the blade and let it chase the opponent. After hitting the enemy, the body will be paralyzed leaving it vulnerable for any attack.

note * when released ,electricity with equal power to lightning, will automatically protects the user without any orders from the latter.

[bankai abilities] - the sword's guard will extend into the lower part of the blade embracing it.

*curse of three lightnings*
= this ability enables the user to put the enemy in a curse, hence the name. When the user is able to slash or injure the enemy by the use of his zanpakuto(sword) the user can activate the curse. When this ability is activated,the user is now able to electrify the opponent three times( electric power is equal to lightning. Every curse will last for a minute, example: when the user will electrify the enemy it will only last for a minute, enough to toast the latter, leaving the enemy paralyzed and vulnerable for any attack.

*dark lightning shoot*
= the user can make millions of lightning needles shooting from above or the sky which can leave the opponent paralyzed and vulnerable.

*lightning Onslaught*
this ability has two forms:

1)the first form enables the user to fire a very strong black lightning beam from the zanpakuto. The command for this form is "lightning Onslaught first assassination".

2) on its second form, the user will form a big black lightning ball. Anything on its path will surely be erased. the command for this form is " lightning Onslaught final assassination".
*note = the user can also use the shikai abilities of the zanpakuto when in bankai form...

*note= when kim is blinded or trapped in an ability he can still locate enemy using his zanpakuto...when an enemy moves small amount of electricity, enough for hibana to locate it, is used by the body. due to this ability kim can still attack the enemy, with slight effort of course.

=alright i'm done...all i can say is... my zanpakuto is great...
i just love bleach...!

laugh
Your zanpakuto is awesome, but it's no match for my Super Duper Cleanup of Chore Sweeper XD

You'd probably set the feather duster on fire with lightning, though xD
big smile
hahaha... how can a feather duster and a sponge defeat my zanpakuto?...
big smile
oh...my character's name is kim hiraishin .... he can perform flash steps that is enhanced when his zanpakuto is released...kim is also a vizard, his hollow mask resembles a normal hollow mask with a horn on right side and some green markings on it...when he dons his hollow mask his strength and defense will increase , as well as his abilities and speed...meaning when he's using hollow powers it supplements his shinigami powers increasing everything...

kim died in an accident(not specify)...his soul was sent to soul society by an unknown shinigami and made him enroll in the academy...he spent his time practicing and enhancing his abilities for 4 years and during at this time while practicing on his own a hollow attacked him...kim fought the hollow and in an unexplainable event their reiatsu combined causing a hollowification.kim was able to control his hollow powers in 2 days and kept this as a secret to the soul society...after graduating he was then promoted to vice-captain rank but his secret was revealed and was exiled...

kim then went to the real world and spent time their...he still has his loyalty to the soul society and even fought enemies that can cause damage to soul society and the real world. he even swore to protect the inhabitants of the two worlds.

*note= kim was able to learn his bankai in a week...he can also use kido spells up to 90 without incantations...
hahaha... there's a bit of zanpakutou fightings here!
LOL!
my chracter as you all know is caled Bakuen Mesuke.
he looks roughly about 15 - 17.
the reason why bakuen died was because as a child he had an enormous amount of spiritual pressure so hollows kept attaking him .
eventually an adjuchas came to the living world to eat him and his family.he had no other choice but to release all of his reiatsu into one blast.
as you die when you have no spiritual pressure left bakuen became a soul and passed on to soul society.
he ended up in west rukongai district 87 know as "the killzone"
there he met his kid sister called feliciti who died two years before.
afterwards she taught him how to live here as he was fairly new. soon he was noticed by a kendo master who trained both of them how to fight witha sword.
when they had both mastered kendo the old man gave the their very own zanpakuto(he was an ex-captain who still worked for soul society)
just at that moment a hollow that bakuen had defeated when he died appeared and confronted the both of them.
his sister was the first to fall from the hollows attacks and then at that split second bakuen learned the name of his zanpakuto "shiroi denkou" when she asked him if he would use her power to protect his loved ones...
with his newfound powers bakuen defeated the hollow with one atack"jigoku hibana"= hells spark.
after a few days soul society reconised him and his sister as good fighters and immediately earned them seats in the 5th squad to help hinamoris recovery speed up.
the old kendo master eventually died and they put his grave in the seiretei graveyard and bakuen and feliciti visit it everyday to pay their respects...
eventually bakuen became the 5th squad captain and learned bakai and more moves and kiara learned her shikai and bankai with the help of her big bro...
kiara has long silver hair and a red rose which sits on top as a hair piece.
bakuen has long puple hair that reachs his shoulders with braids(his kid sisters experiments). bakuen is a vizard too. this happened when he was told to infiltrate hueco mundo into the menos forest for the soul reaper named ashido. but when he was facing a certain wolf like adjuchas, aizen had released the hogyoku to make luppi. the shockwave made both of the reiatsu combine and bakuen and the adjuchas had to fight in their inner worlds before one of them consumes the other. if bakuen won he would become a vizard and if the adjuchas won he would become a vasto lorde with bakuen and shiroi denkou(his zanpakutos) abilities so it was vital that he won. in the end he did and as predicted he became a vizard. he returned to soul society to heal his wounds but he still stays true to his mission and always goes back to hueco mundo regularly to find ashido.
That's nice. I think I'm going to repost my character bio and my ideal zanpakutou here. I'll add a bit more to Yumiko's appearance too.
*sigh* This is gonna be a really really long post...

ZANPAKUTOU

Zanapakuto/Shikai name: Samazamahi (Varying Fire)
Release command: Hibana (Spark)

Shikai Description: When released, Samazamahi instantly sets fire. The true owner (mee!) is immune to the flames. To ignite, it needs reiatsu to burn up, so it takes some from the air, a bit from the wielder, and a portion of the opponent's reiatsu, when the opponent is cut/burned. It also stores 75% of the reiatsu it takes in and can submit them into the wielder if it's too full or if the wielder feels like it. Generally, Samazamahi takes the form of a sword when released into shikai, but Samazamahi can then change it's form, from weapons to defensive shields. The flames are red, and can evaporate water. They also can never stop (unless I call it off), as long as there is reiatsu to burn.

Shikai abilities:

-->Shiroi Honoo (White Flame)
Samazamahi's fire turns white, which is, of course, really hot. It's also slightly bigger. It will melt a zanpakuto on contact. Yes, it can still change form, and I, the wielder/owner, am still immune to it.

-->Reiatsu Kogeru (Reiatsu Burn)
The selected reiatsu will instantly get set on fire by Samazamahi's RED flames.

-->Kiesaru (to vanish)
All the flames caused by Samazamahi will disappear, and Samazamahi's shikai will turn into it's sealed form. I know it seems useless, but I feel like putting it on there xP

Bankai name: Kemono no Honoo (Beast of Flame)
Description: Part of Samazamahi disconnects from it and quickly evolves into a big, white fire lion that can change it's form into another animal, legendary or real. It can also morph into mixes of animals, e.g. A tiger with big bat wings and a dragon's tail. Kemono no Honoo slowly feeds off the opponent's reiatsu. And yes, I've got Kemono no Honoo and also a weakened form of Samazamahi.

Bankai abilities:

-->Bakuhatsu (Explosion)
Kemono no Honoo explodes giganto-ly with white fire, and the explosion will destroy only the selected reiatsu.

-->Kyouka (Enchance)
Kemono no Honoo defense and offense is huger, once it saps a ton of reiatsu from the opponent(s).

-->Kuro^n (Clone)
Kemono no Honoo splits itself into equal portions of its reiatsu

CHARACTER BIO
My fictional Bleach character that represents myself is a very young shinigami with is Yumiko Mizuni.

Appearance: Yumiko is rather short. Actually, she's a bit bigger than half the size of Renji. They've got nearly the same hair color. It's red hair like Renji's and yellow and orange highlights. Her regular hair goes past her shoulders, but not past the elbows. It's sort of inbetween. But there's this one bunch of hair that is tied back, and it goes down to her waist. At the end of that bunch of hair, she tied a small dagger in it, which is full of powerful kidou. She likes to do pirouettes and slash her opponent with the small dagger. She has sidebangs that cover her right eye. She is constantly underestimated not only because she looks like 13-year old, but also because she looks skinny and underfed.

After she had died, her soul irregularly became into a shinigami. For days at a time, Yumiko just wandered around the town, not knowing what to do with her new zanpakuto. Then she met another shinigami (Urahara hehehe), and he took her to Soul Society to enroll in the Shinigami Academy. She very quickly progressed. It only took her 5 years to pass the academy and go on and join the Gotei 13.
In one try, she became the lieutenant of the 13th Division. In about 3 years time, she had mastered bankai. Finally, Yumiko became 9th Division Captain.

Since Yumiko formed into a shinigami irregularly, she has an inner hollow. So obviously, she supressed the inner hollow so that it was almost completely gone. But no one knows that she is a Vizard, and she doesn't completely know how to control Vizard powers.

Captain Mizuni facial expression always looked depressed, no matter how much she laughed and smiled, but she was very cheery and playful. She also likes to give people nicknames that she thinks is cute. And she makes her subordinates go and get her 25 pounds of buffalo wings every couple of weeks.

Yumiko Mizuni is very handy with kidou. She can do all the kido spells without the incantation up to 93 (if there is 93, because I don't really know) . And thanks to Samazamahi, she has an absolutely huge reiatsu. Twice Zaraki's. But she always supresses it to where it is below an average captain's reiatsu. She only releases it if she (or someone else) is in big trouble.
Fun Fact: Yumiko likes to bathe in Samazamahi's flames. Why? Because it "burns all the bad germs away and is just as good as bathing in water".

that was a long post and very interesting
now i should elaborate more on feliciti(bakuens sister0 cus i dont think ive told you much about her..
smile
This is like, turning into a RP Spot xD
I don't think there are any, though.. O.o
It would be cool, though ^-^
een jaar geleden VioletShingami said…
This is my Shinigami:
Name:Lini Koummori
Appearance:
Hair Color:Long and Black
Hair Style:Tied with a large red ribbon in a big spikey ponytail.
Eye Color:a blood red
Description:Lini is a spunky 13 year old, who looks like a 9 year old,who is very skinny.has a bow around her neck, and decorated the smallest size uniform into a unique school uniform.
Personality:Lini likes to keep to herself.She is a sweet girl to those who get to know her like her Captain Yumiko.Shy but has major anger isues. She can make someone cry in less than 30 seconds. Has a issue with being cheery at the wrong times, and suprisingly makes friends easily with her looks, which also makes them do what ever she wants to avoid making her upset.Loves bitter things and enjoys picking on her bst friend Kiari.Enjoys buying new ribbons for her hair.
History:Being a orphan ever since she can remember, She never had a real home. That was intill she met her soon to be captain Yumiko.Lini stayed with her till Yumiko went to the soul reaper acedmey, where Lini followed her with her buddy Kiari and became known as a prodigy with amazing intelligence,flexibilty,and offense skills!

And this is her Zanpakuto:

Zanpakuto name:
Afutafaia chouchou(Afterfire butterfly)
release command: maiodoru(dance)

Shikai description: When I release it,Afutafaia chouchou turns a deep
red with black butterflys on it.To release the full potientiol power,
the butterflys glow a bright white and the sword doubles in size.The
sword is has a Jewel in the guard that allows it to turn into the
jewel in the middle of the owners necklace and also into a sheild
that is a dark ghost like butterfly with the jewel in the center.

shikai abilities:

takibi shuyoku(bonfire wing)-
The sword get a neon orange color and any cut Afutafaia Chouchou
makes on the opponent will take shape of a butterfly and explode.

nankin hanabi enbi(firecracker charm)-
The sword gets a fire vine wrapped around it and anything that
touches it get a charmed fire wrap on their sword making it
crack.

hinotama hane tsubasa(fireball wings)-
afutafaia Chouchou will hit the victum and the victim will be
caught in a illousion where they are in a
area that looks like outer space and will see a giant sun/comet
looking thing with wings coming at them and will be caught on fire.

bankai name:chouchou maidoru(butterflys dance)-
My girl Lini will have giant ghost wings appear
on her back with her sword black with red butterflies marked on it,her hair also turns a ghostly white-purple.
The top of her sword will disappear to show a large butterfly/angel
with dark flame wings coming out of her back.The flames on the wings
appear to dance like butterflys in the air.

bankai abilities:

kochou ishuu(butterfly swarm)-
The butterfly-angel thing will turn into a glowing ball and millions
of butterflies will hatch and eat the oppoents reiatsu.

ka^ringu kochou(curling butterfly)-
The butterfly/angel will enlarge her wings of fire and the fire will
turn into a spiral of doom(kinda like a tornado).

Kochou yubiwa(butterfly ring)-
The butterfly swarm from before is the first attack.If it didn't work
or Lini doesn't want to use it,She'll shout this out and it's kinda
of like a circle in the sky that swirls around the opponent and
squeezes till they pass out or die.

Comments: The sword at the begining is dark silver with
a butterfly shaped gaurd.
een jaar geleden RoseShingami said…
smile
At the moment,i don't feel like writing alot but i will soon.But my girls name is Kiari,i'll add her bio later,but her sword is big and bulky like the one below,(that's a pic of her with her hair down in chibi form)but she has a giant spiked ball at the end of it.Be careful not to be hit with it!
 At the moment,i don't feel like writing alot but i will soon.But my girls name is Kiari,i'll add her
laugh
i definately dont want to get on the wrong side of her!!
cool zanpakuto thogh
Exactly!Do mess with me!
een jaar geleden VioletShingami said…
smile
Okay.I said early that when i used my banki,my hair turns a white-purple.Well i also have a flute in my regular form,that controls people,with a lot of energy might i add. But anyway,the flute turns into a synthe.I have a pic below!
 Okay.I zei early that when i used my banki,my hair turns a white-purple.Well i also have a flute in
Here is my sword!I am soo happy I finished it! Oh and a shout out to all u bleach fans with characters!Me,VioletShingami,annive9,and my captian The3rdL,r starting a role playing game for bleach,and we need more people.If u want to join please message anyone of us for info and when it will start!Please join! Now here is my zanpakuto!

Zanpakuto Name: denkou shi neko(lightning kitten)
Release commamd: tataku!(strike!)

Shikai Description: Denkou shi neko is a bright yellow.
It has a gaurd the shaped of a cat head.It has a circle
keychain that Kiari puts in her reiatsu in her sword and
it turns into a giant spiked ball!It has a orange sash
round it.

Shikai Abilities:

saiki hashiru(recovery run)-
Using her reiatsu,her sword turns a bright white with a lightning
bolt shaped like a huge cat goes around her and anyone she chooses
and heals them.It takes a lot of reiatsu.

raikou supaiku(lightning spike)-
I swing my sword toward the sky and clouds form and lightning strikes
down leaving something that looks like spikes that when the opponent
runs in them they get elecuted and faint if they don't die....

erekutorikku nawa(electric rope)-
The sword strikes the opponent or/and sword and a electric rope goes
over them and ties them tightly with a damanging stactic shock every
2 minutes.

sutateikku odoriko(static dancer)-
a flowing bolt of energy envolves the sword and Kiari will spin the
sword in a full circle and the glow will disappear from the sword
to the circle and the circle will burst and turn into a burst of
stactic energy.The static will appear to dance while parazlying
every opponent within a 2 mile radius!

Bankai Name: shouryou neko(Holy ghost cat)
The sword turns a blinding white and a ghostly lightning cat comes
out and she grows cat ears and her hair is still orange but can appear
a rose pink.When she travels with it,she hides it with a purple hat.

Bankai Abilities:

Koneko aikyou(kitten charms)-
The cat will sparkle making the opponent hyponotized,seeing the illusion
of a angel,the angel,or actually the cat,will kill them in this illusion,
giving them a holy feeling death.

neko negai(cat wishes)-
The cat grows in size and unleashes a bright glow inside.Kiari goes
into a prayer form and wishes for the enimes to be gone.The banki
goes crazy and fufills her wishes by killing them all.after it,Kiari
almost or she does pass out because it uses a lot of reiatsu.

neko tengoku(cats heaven)-
The cats will burst into sparkle,making a bunck of minature cats that
prowl the opponent,making Kiari the hunter.The cats all have wing and
make the hunter parazlyzed and then charm his sword to seal the power
within.The big sphere at the end of
the sword will attack the opponent by making him passout and breaking the
sword the cats have put a spell on.

middonaito yamaneko(midnight wildcat)-
the cat will claw the opponent,sending him/her into a sate of madness.
They will be sent to a space like area.Slowly,looking like a star,a cat
will approch.Looking like a tiger with huge angel wings,and sharp fangs
the wildcat will pounce and kill them.

Comments:
Specializes in defense.The orange sash is a ribbon that she carries
tied on her wrist.She can release it to turn her reiatsu trapped in
the ribbon into the sword and the ribbon ties on the sword.

Here is my sword!I am soo happy I finished it! Oh and a shout out to all u bleach fans with character