Bleach RP Going Overboard

annvie9 posted on Jun 14, 2009 at 10:55PM
I made this topic so that everyone can insult - I mean tell each other that our characters, zanpakuto, etc. are totally going overboard.
Overboard as in:
Unfair
Unrealistic (haha, all of Bleach is unrealistic, but you know what I mean)
One-sided
Too powerful
Shouldn't exsist
Mary-Sue-ish
Too much

And more complaints like that.

Bleach RP 25 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden rusty746454 said…
okay *looks around* why dont you be the first to be hat.....i mean why dont you go first annvie =]
een jaar geleden supersilver108 said…
hahah
een jaar geleden The3rdL said…
The first thing is you cant just shunpo to the real world and back or to hueco mundo, you have to use Senkei gates for ss and gargantua for HM
een jaar geleden annvie9 said…
Well, Yumiko has rather a lot of things wrong with her:
She's sort of a child prodigy
Her kido spells without the incantation go up to 93
Her zanpakuto is a fire element
She's a captain

Yesh, that's most of what I could thinkn of for now. Feel free to insult Yumiko xD

And I'd have to say one of the most well developed characters is Shizuka. Congrats, L xD
He's perfectly fine, I can't think of anything wrong with him.

I'll point out some other things later xD
Okay kuro

she pops in and out of nowhere all the time {which i plan to do much less of} and also she {as L said} shouldnt be able to shunpo there {that is mainly my fault, you see sometimes i get confused by something so feel free to point out those types of things}

sorry i dont have a lot of time to least everything else but i will later
I've found some other things.
I want to talk about bankais.

Mmkay, first of all, zanpakutos controlling the wielder.
Okay, I'm not sure if that's possible.
mischievous
well i dont fight 2 much, i try 2 escape of the fights and i dont have shikai or bankai but 3rdl is right about shunpo 2 the real world
okay very true very true i'll change that
ok we will change that
een jaar geleden The3rdL said…
Thankx 4 the character compliment annvie, If you just try to stay true to the rules of the actual bleach world you should be fine
Tell me, is Yumiko's shikai too much? =3
i dont think so but i know mine is.
een jaar geleden VioletShingami said…
blush
lini is well i don't know....feel free to insult cause i don't have a clue whats rite and wrong lolz!
Rusty, yours isn't that bad. You might just want to give the opponent some kinda sporting chance. I might need to state what Samazamahi's weakness is, too. xD
Violet.... I'll have to reread your shinigami/zanpakuto later xD
Heh, I finally reread your shinigami, Violet xP
Mmkay, first of all, like Yumiko, Lini's shikai has too many abilities. Zanpakutos should only have about three.
And I remember you mentioned that Lini has a flute and straw doll that "controls" people. Well, that kind of stuff doesn't exist in the Bleach world, and it's kinda... Mary-Sue-ish, if you know what I mean.
(A Mary-Sue is a character that seems perfect, maybe except for a hard past, and is somewhat based on yourself)
Just thought I'd help a little. And also, I'm gonna remove some of Samazamahi's abilities.
rawr! i liek the doll nd flute! I AM SPECIAL!!!!!!lol!u c! i got pics!my dollie!
 rawr! i liek the doll nd flute! I AM SPECIAL!!!!!!lol!u c! i got pics!my dollie!
een jaar geleden RoseShingami said…
is anything wrong with Kiari?
een jaar geleden aizen said…
is anything wrong with hani? I tried to make her realistic but do you guys think there is something wrong with hani
idk didn't read her thing yet
Well, for Kiari, I noticed you put 100 on a lot of things. Defense, Kido, Intelligence, and Agility. Try to make it more realistic. You said that she's clueless, but still put her intelligence at 100. For the zanpakuto, you put 4 abilities when the max is 3 on shikai and bankai. Also, you might wanna give others a sparing chance.
een jaar geleden RoseShingami said…
i did?oopsie.and shes like orinhikme.real clueless but smart.in the begining of bleach,orinhime is #3 in the test grdes yet she spaces out a lot.and she rocks in defense,but i should change kido.
een jaar geleden aizen said…
hahaha it would be real nice if you could read it please. It might come in handy if my character ever battle you or something
een jaar geleden sarah16 said…
Annvie do you think I was mary-sueish in some post? But otherwise fine?
een jaar geleden sarah16 said…
is anyone on here? >.<
isnt she ur sis?y u need 2 ask her here?