Booth and Bones weekly Booth & Bones...

g3u16 posted on Jan 15, 2010 at 11:42AM
this is to discuss about B&B scenes in the episode each week (i posted a similar forum in the Bones spot for the whole episode). what we loved, what we hated you know stuff like that...

the only restriction is no spoilers but if you have to post them put a warning before hand.

so what did you guys think of the B&B scenes in last episode 5x11_The X in the File (14-01-2010)???
last edited on Jan 17, 2010 at 12:29PM

Booth and Bones 11 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden ckaiser25 said…
I liked the stargazing at the end of the episode. I would really like to know what they heard!
een jaar geleden natulle said…
Well I liked the scene but I didn't love it. They needed that moment where they just stare into eachothers eyes and Booth smile or an almost kiss or something like that. That would have made the scene amazing ♥
een jaar geleden g3u16 said…
yeah i know what you mean natulle.wonder when we are gonna get something romantic like 'kissing under the stars in the middle of the desert'.
i actually liked the MRI scene,it was funny.but Brennan's scream was a bit unrealistic...
een jaar geleden natulle said…
Yeah the setting was perfect for romance, even if it was just holding an arm around her or something like that ♥
And I agree about the MRI scan scene.
so what about this weeks episode 5x12_The Proof in the Pudding (21.01.2010)???
heart
it was an amazing episode.
loved the whole Micheal Jackson scene in the beginning.
and i loved the way Brennan lied to Booth to make him feel better, she is evolving.
and the HUG, i love that hug...
what about this weeks episode 5x13_The Dentist in the Ditch (28.01.2010)???
een jaar geleden clois222222 said…
heart
i loved how b&b setchet places. and i loved bones speach about love that she didn't belive in it being reall until she met booth.
i was happy to hear talk about love in a open way it gives hope that if when booth tells her about how he feels about her that she mabey she wouldn't be in denile any more.

so what did u think?
een jaar geleden suneshine said…
heart
I liked the episode but I think that the end should be done a little differently ... perhaps he should kiss her,or even hug her or something like that ... but this was great too...
i loved Brennan's speech in the end but what i loved most was the way she made Booth realize what he did was wrong (background check).it might have not been her intention she might have just been trying to understand (like she said) but that conversation made Booth realize what he did was wrong. and i loved it for me it felt soo intimate...
your thoughts on 5x14_The Devil in the Details (04.02.2010)???