Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 56251-56300 of 116057

een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
I mean i loved it and it is hot but i love the rain kiss better the scene was amazing and they were so in love during that kiss.
een jaar geleden livelovelaugh said…
yeh the rain kiss was flove
link

yep it was made a pick about it and explained why i love it more.
een jaar geleden Brooke-Yourself said…
link

You guys totally have to check out this wallpaper!!!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
If anyone is on, I am too. lol
NEW MEDALS! YAY!
I just finished compiling all the kisses/quotes/screencaps and I am making the art now, it should be up later tonight! :)
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey nem!
Hi Mickei <33
sorry, totally got distracted watching h&a. whats up?
Nothing much, just making this.
 Nothing much, just making this.
oh hot spa make out! love it
BRB, dinner. :)
hope its something yummy
I'm back, are you still here?
yes but i was just coming to say that i had to go. my sister wants the laptop. arghh, can't wait til i get mine back. *hugs* hope you have a good night
Okay bye hun! :)
lovely art Nem
Thanks Terra, it's for the Survivor :)
cool can't wait for it
Something's wrong with my connection =/
I need a favor Terra, can you check how many kisses there are in the OTHforums version? And uhm can you get me a copy of the photobooth pictures? I can't access OTHforums here. :(
sure thing Nem
1x09: WITH ARMS OUTSTRETCHED
link
-eliminated: final round-

1X10: YOU GOTTA GO THERE TO COME BACK
link
-eliminated: round 4-

link
-eliminated: round 12-

link
-eliminated: round 16-

1X11: THE LIVING YEARS
link
-eliminated: round 24-

link
-eliminated: round 3-

link
-eliminated: round 18-

link
-eliminated: round 15-

link
-eliminated: round 11-

SEASON 1: PHOTO BOOTH PICTURES
link
-eliminated: round 5-

1x12: CRASH COURSE IN POLITE CONVERSATION
link
-eliminated: round 6-

1x12: CRASH COURSE IN POLITE CONVERSATION
link
-eliminated: round 1-

2x23: THE LEAVERS DANCE
link
-eliminated: round 21-

2x23: THE LEAVERS DANCE
link
-eliminated: round 25-

3x01: LIKE YOU LIKE AN ARSONIST
link
-eliminated: round 22-

3x02: FROM THE EDGE OF THE DEEP GREEN SEA
link
-eliminated: round 8-

3x09: HOW A RESURRECTION REALLY FEELS
link
-eliminated: round 27-

3x09: HOW A RESURRECTION REALLY FEELS
link
-eliminated: round 23-

3x10: BRAVE NEW WORLD
link
-eliminated: round 17-

link
-eliminated: round 9-

link
-eliminated: round 14-

3x11: RETURN OF THE FUTURE
link
eliminated: round 20-

3x11: RETURN OF THE FUTURE
link
"eliminated: round 30"

3x12: I'VE GOT DREAMS TO REMEMBER
link
-eliminated: round 13-

3x13: THE WIND THAT BLEW MY HEART AWAY

"lucas: if you need to hear why i
love you, i can go on all night"

3x13: THE WIND THAT BLEW MY HEART AWAY
link
-eliminated: round 29-

3x15: JUST WATCH THE FIREWORKS
link
-eliminated: round 7-

3x17: WHO WILL SURVIVE, AND WHAT WILL BE LEFT OF THEM
link
-eliminated: round 28-

3x21: OVER THE HILLS & FAR AWAY
link
-eliminated: round 10-

3x22: THE SHOW MUST GO ON
link
-eliminated: round 26-

5x05: I FORGOT TO REMEMBER TO FORGET
link
-eliminated: round 19-

6x01: TOUCH ME, I'M GOING TO SCREAM
link
-eliminated: round 2-

so those are all of them i just copied the list from the forums and this is the photobooth pics
 1x09: WITH ARMS OUTSTRETCHED http://i44.tinypic.com/2q04q2r.png -eliminated: final round- 1X10: u
Okay thanks. I've been trying to access the site for hours now. Currently, I have 31 kisses.
no problem i never counted how many they had i think the 601 is going to go first
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
heyy!
31 kisses? I thought they were 42? I dunno...i attempted to count them once though haha.
hey Mary
Hi! lol I didn't try to count them all :D
I did. Last Summer i think.
I was SO bored...i didn't have anything to do and just watched some of their scenes on YT and counted them...LMAO.
i don't think any one has ever tried to count them have they
Maybe you included the forehead kisses?
LMAO. Damn it yes. I did include the forehead ones. haha.
maybe i don't think i would have the patience to do it wait until we do the hugs that will be a lot
cool
The handholdings would be fun to count<33
oh yeah a lot of Brucas things would be fun to count espeically the eye-sex scenes and i think the winner would be 222
It is up! link
The OTHforums thread is so much prettier, besides Mandie is better in making art, we can see the pictures!
Mandie is good at that oh did you read the interview with the fan yet they used on of my questions for it.
I haven't seen it cuz my connection's f'd up. :[
ok i am going to copy it so you can read it

You didn't have to do that, I'm sure my connection will get better tomorrow (or else, lol). :)
its no problem it is a good interview i was just happy they used my question it was the one about 505. i think that one is what they should ask all blers.

1. Do you think that Brooke and Lucas' relationship would have been different if they had done more than kissed in 5x05? How?

2. When did you first start to ship BL?

3. What is your favorite BL quote and why?

4. Who is your favourite BL fan on the forums? Why?

5. What is your favourite BL kiss, and why?

6. What is a BL scene that makes you proud to be a BLer? Explain.

7. The world epic is often used VERY loosely when it comes to characters and couples on this show. Do you consider their relationship to be ‘epic’? Why or why not?

8. What is a song that ALWAYS reminds you of the BL relationship? Post its lyrics and explain it’s significance.

1. I do think that BL's relationship could have been different had they done more than kiss in 5x05, but I'm not sure if it would necessarily be a positive change. I don't think Brooke would have forgiven herself for moving forward with Lucas when he had only ended things with Peyton a few hours before. While I don't think Lucas would regret it, or resent Brooke in any way, I think the incident would have left him even more confused. We all saw how hurt he was after she left him there, and while some may believe it was only from the regret of his breakup with Peyton, I believe it was also the circumstances that he placed himself in with Brooke. So basically, if BL had done more than kissed, while it would have been great to see on screen, it would have changed the essence of who BL are and that is this: they don't hurt others to be together. They can be together and be happy without leaving others behind in the dust and had the 5x05 kiss turned into something more, I really think that would have changed.

2. I actually started shipping BL the very first time I saw them on the screen. My sister started watching the show in season 1, but I wasn't interested enough to give it a chance. Finally, after my family had moved into a new house and before we got our cable hooked up, I was watching channel 11 and all of a sudden, I saw Chad. I was in love with him before that point so of course I watched while he was in the scene. I saw him with Brooke, and even though I didn't know who she was, I just remember thinking, wow! they look awesome together! It was the dare episode from season 2 and it was the scene where they look at each other, since Felix was challenging them both to play. When it went on a commercial, I went on the computer and literally looked at the full synopsis for every single episode that had aired. I rented season one and two on DVD before the premiere of season three and fell in love with BL in every scene they had. Even when I was reading about the episodes, I wanted to skip to the scenes that had BL in them. So I guess it was love at first sight haha Smiley

3. My favorite BL quote is from the 5x18 airport scene, and also the scene in Brooke's living room. I'll post them both since the first is pretty short.

airport
Brooke: I told you not to come.
Lucas: I know.
Brooke: She's gone.
Lucas: I know.

Brooke's house
Lucas: And you told me not to come to the airport. Why?
Brooke: I don't like you guys to see me like this...vulnerable.
Lucas: It's how I always see you Brooke. And I think it's kind of beautiful. You know, I've been thinking about all the things you've done, for Angie, and Rachel, and me. All kinds of people. You save people Brooke Davis. It's what you do. Thanks for letting me share that. You call me when she's home safe, kay?
Brooke: Hey Luke, we've been through a lot, me and you. But I wouldn't have made it through today or a couple of other days without you. So thanks. This is for you.[hands him purple monkey]
I love you Lucas Scott, you know that.
Lucas: I love you too, Brooke Davis.

There are many reasons I love these quotes but to keep it, well, semi-short, I'll break it up into two parts. On Brooke's side, I feel like she finally understands just what Lucas would do for her, and willingly too. I feel like she can finally see things she couldn't see four years ago when it comes to him. She can see that his heart is with her and that he thinks of her. She can see that he is the good guy she's always known he was, but she's finally ready to believe it again. And on Lucas' part...jeesh, the kid was an angel in this episode when it comes to Brooke. I love that he fulfilled his promise to save her. She was right, she wouldn't have made it through the day without him. And when he finally understands that, it's like he has clarity in how much Brooke cares about him. He was there to save her and protect her and help her when she needed him more than ever, and all the things they say to each other just make it known that they really do love each other, without even having to say it. But they DO say it, for the sake of the other, so that each one knows and is left with no doubt.

4. I'm supposed to choose my favorite BL fan? Awwww, that's not fair! Uhhhhh, I'll go with Bia on this one because she just cracks me up. I think she was the first person I even had the nerve to message on here and she's been completely helpful and funny and just awesome since I joined the forums so, she's freaking amazing. And I found out that her real name is not Bianca haha! Smiley

5. My favorite BL kiss is without a doubt the 2.23 goodbye kiss. That was nothing but desire and need and want on Lucas' part, and on Brooke's too. It was the release of feelings that had been kept it for so long and when it finally happened, it seemed like I could breathe again. It was the only way to fix Lucas' heart and even though it took a whole summer for her to admit it, it fixed Brooke's heart too. I loved that Lucas was willing, and did, wait the whole summer for Brooke to return because she was worth it. Also, the kiss was HOTTTT.

6. 5x15, hands down. They aren't in love, they aren't dating, yet they can sleep on a couch together all curled up and cozy with a BABY?! Yeah, there are ZERO feelings there Roll Eyes Every time I watch the BLA scenes in that episode, my heart melts and I know that I will always be a BL fan, no matter what. They were a family in that episode. They were the very thing that OTH teaches, or tries to, in every episode. The importance of family and friendship and love was all compacted into those small scenes. With the voiceover and the song and everything in the last BLA scene, I had nothing but pride and peace and happiness for BL.

7. BL aren't epic. I won't go into a long explanation because I've done that with every question. Let's just say BL don't need to be epic. I have a better word...their love is transcendent. It goes above and beyond the normal capacity that two people can have for one another because after all they've been through, their love can still survive, even as friends. That, to me, says more than being in an "epic" relationship. BL can have what they've always had, and I still feel the same when I see them as friends. I can still feel their chemistry and love and compassion and have hope that they'll find their way back to each other, even when unstoppable circumstances are tearing them apart.

8. Pieces by Red.

I'm here again
A thousand miles away from you
A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am
I tried so hard
Thought I could do this on my own
I've lost so much along the way

Then I'll see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole

I've come undone
But you make sense of who I am
Like puzzle pieces in your eye

Then I'll see your face
I know I'm finally yours
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole!

I tried so hard! So hard!
I tried so hard!

Then I'll see your face
I know I'm finally yours
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole
So you can make me whole

Simply BL. No matter where they are, no matter who they're with, they find their way back to each other. They call upon each other when they need help. When they are shattered and broken and at the depths of who they really are, they climb and reach and crawl back to one another for help. They make sense of each other. They are so opposite, it almost makes them the same. Every single word in that song screams BL to me, in every single season. They depend on each other for so much that sometimes, it's almost easy to miss because it's there ALL THE TIME. They make each other whole.
Ah you're right it's an awesome interview!
i know it really was and that was BrucasBedward she always has some great topics in the bl section
Terra I said people can ask you if they have any questions regarding the game. :)
thats fine Nem
Okay thanks for all the help Terra! I'm gonna go, it's late. Bye!
bye and no problem
een jaar geleden livelovelaugh said…
vote for the final sophia spot icon
I'm back but only for awhile. K bye! :D
Gonna cheat!