Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 66451-66500 of 116057

een jaar geleden sophialover said…
OMG OMG more NS lovers<33 I liiike that!
GO YOU girls!
That`s my YT account: link you can subscribe me if you want so that you can see it when i upload it. It will probably be finished by tomorrow...
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol yeah dont break tradition (and im still barely speaking to my ex best friend) i dont know if youll like it but a lot of my friends thought it was the best HP movie so far. so i guess its worth it.
another eyesexage<3
You guys like BH?
 another eyesexage<3 u guys like BH?
een jaar geleden OCFan123 said…
smile
Cool ! I'm goign to check it out!
Mary...who DOESNT like BH?
worried
I`ve heard a LOT of people saying it`s the best HP so far! I SO hope it is.
Fuck! You`re still not talking to her? She didn`t apologize?
LOL Sarah. I dunno. I guess everyone likes BH but still...haha.
een jaar geleden OMGitsBrooke said…
big smile
i totally do! They're one of my fave couples on GG.
Actually, you guys are the lifeless people hihi i'm going out soon mwahahaha
Mary, I just send you a message from you tube!
oh im talking to her, but not initiating contact. like we havent hung out at all since then, there is obviously a rift but no she hasnt said sorry or mentioned it at all, and i havent really had an op to really bring it up. next time we're alone face to face there will def be words. if she thinks im gonna just forget it because she gave me a few weeks to calm down she has another thing coming.

and BH is the best, another great aspect of beloved season three.
NOOOOOOOOO!
Don`t leave your lifeless BL buddies alone^^^ Like...i`m so pissed? I think I`ll stay up all night watching anti Seyton videos till i fall asleep...
omg you guys are too fast for me =(
i've seen the HP movie it was not bad but i was kinda disappointed tbh
een jaar geleden livelovelaugh said…
helloooo everyone xD
Can`t believe she`s actually expecting you`ll forget about it & she`s simply giving you time.
You should NOT let her get away with it either way. Can`t believe why some people seem to be SO stubborn...especially when they`re wrong in the first place...LMAO.
The last HP movie was great! Bu they left SO much out of the book...
Hi Dawn!
DAWN!!!! hey *hugs*

i like the new hp for the humour.

mary you are not lifeless.
Oh ok S! I`ll go check it out!
DAAAWN! Riight...can you put the girls`s names on our name list?
PS:I loved the song. It SCREAMS Serena. But we`re finally doing this or the other one?
I kind of am Mickei. Well...at least these day and till September 15th...[the day school starts]^^
I guess i`m just taking advantage of my free time...
lol mary. when she started trying to contact me after two weeks of nothing i started to ignore her right back, she ended up using a private number to call me but i knew it was her. after three days i took pity on her and answered.
which song mary?
the one i gave you first or the bog days are over?

hmmm yeh give me there usernames and real names because sarah is the only one ive ever talked 2 lol
well free time doenst grow on trees, if that doenst sound stupid. sometimes its good to just sit back and do nothing.
Haven't you started yet? :|
Ahhh, lucky you.. i started this week in a new school and i was so nervous at first but then it turned out great as always
Hey Dawn, I'm Leyla =D
LMAOOOOOO.
OMG she was THAT desperate? OMG that just made me ROFL. She can`t really be that desperate...but then again LOL i`m glad you took pity on her^^
But when you answered she didn`t even try apologizing? I mean i don`t get that. If she intented to call you it should have been for a reason right? And as she already knew you weren`t about to talk to her until she said she was sorry then why did she bothered calling you anyway?
That`s fucked up ladies...LMAO.
dawn if you are editing it could i quickly get my name fixed, i can always tel when someone doenst know me and is checking the list because they spell my name wrong lmao.
Nooop i haven`t Leyla!! I`m so glad i have 3 weeks of vacation left^^
Mickei, can I ask you what happend between you and your friend? ^^
last edited een jaar geleden
"The dog days are over".
It was SO amazing & it fits her so well but then again i`m kind of torn because i LOVED the first one too so yeah...i think i leave it up to you. I`m perfectly great with both of them.
Ummm Leyla it`s kind of a long story...lol!
i really love the dog days are over its a unique song aswel watch andbreatemes video to cassie for that song it might give you an editing idea

ok so what am i changing
mickies name which is spelt?
and who am i adding?
mary lol she is acting as if nothing happened. i dont know if she is playing innocent or if she is really that blind to her own selfish actions. she just was like trying to talk to me normal, we've only had one face to face since it all started and she stopped at my house but my sister was home so i didnt feel free to yell at her. i mean she woudl have to be stupid, blind and deaf to not atleast recognise that i am pissed at her, you'd think she would at least confront me with it, but then again its not like i confronted her. though if im a bitch she is usually the first to say something.
I kinda figured that out haha :P
mary we should start it soon while im inspired lol xP

ok so whos starting it?
so we`re doing "the dog days are over"? And we`re doing the whole song?
link

theres the vid mary the editing is really simple but unique we cant totally copy tho
Dawn wait for me to finish the NS one and then if i`m inspired i`ll go first...xD But i suggest that you start with your own part anyway...lol!
We HAVE to find the coloring first...
wel we should just see how much we get through we could use inspo easily but we should try the whole song
well yeah my name is spelt meikei, lol, up there instead of mickei.

lol long story short - its a tradition in my group to see all teh hp movies together, my best friend new how much i was looking forward to an excuse to get us all together, she called me and asked about going one day and i said no because one specific friend would def be working, i told her to square it with tanya and then get back to me. so i message her on fb and ask her if she squared it with tan, and i never heard back from her, i left her a voice message days later asking again and just asking her how she is and how its been a while since ive heard from her (we usually dont go 24hrs without some contact so four days is really odd) and again i get no reply. so then i decide to try to work out a time for us all to go, and i call another friend yosh and she tells me that her and mel (thats my best friend or should i say my ex best friend) saw it together the day beforehand. she then waited two weeks to try to contact me.
I`ll check it out now Dawn.
And LMAO Mickei. She can`t be THAT ignorant/fucked up in the head/mentally ill & BLIND. She should at least know you`re fucking mad at her! LOL. I think she just tries to "win" time by doing all this. Maybe just waits for you to take the big step and when the face to face happens..eventually talk to her. But i strongly suggest that you do nothing. She HAS to recognise her own mistake and freaking apologize already!
we will have to add the colouring at the end when everything is together so just leave it blank for now
sunny
Yeah...i think we should try to do the whole song too. It will be quite difficult but i think it`ll worth it.
mavy if we go by the time on this vid you do the first 35 seconds then i do up till 1:05 then we sort it after that

link
ahhhh all right. It`s just that i normally do the coloring like...first thing. It kind of inspires me to keep editing. Sounds insane...i know.
So Ok..we leave it in the end..xD
ok so who am i adding? what newbies?
Add Leyla, Sarah & their usernames. [OMGitsbrooke,Ocfan123] and we really need to have SBF on that list? *gags*
She`s never on here anyway...
first 35 seconds...riiight.
yeh i like colouring first but we have to render parts and send them and if the colouring isnt exactly the same it will ruin it unless we make colourings and try to match them the same if we use print screens
Hey guys! I'm back
Dawn, me for one, and OMGitsBrooke too! I'm not sure who else...
im gonna take all the medal whores off
hmmm
monLOVEbrucas is too...& i know her name but i`ve forgotten it now.
FUUUUUUCK what`s wrong with me at remembering names lately?