Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 70501-70550 of 116057

een jaar geleden Isabellaaa said…
well don't hate me but they're cute xD i'd much rather have NS though! i mean that scene in 3.01 when she cires and he says i would have stayed all summer... it would have been a perfect NS scene!!! i agree we need serenate! :D only 2 more fans then we have beaten NB in fans btw :D
een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
What do you mean fuck things up, Mary?
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
EW.
Vanessa...i know. But there were so many things going wrong in these first epis i barely noticed her.
LMAO.
BUT i loved the bed CB scene<3
That she`s gonna do something that will annoy the hell out of S Nem...lol.
yeah i know! why can't they just stay friends! and i hate that chuck/serena are fighting now! i love them!
yeah she will ignore the hoes over bros rule ...
Oh, and when she said "this is my world" or something like that to Scott I was like, "WTF? You don't belong here!" LOL. She annoys the hell out of me. Just her mere existence, ugh!
last edited een jaar geleden
They ARE cute but i`m already predicting their story which is NOT good.
And fuuuuuck I can`t wait till our perfect brand new NS scenes<33
I`m dying to see them light up GG agaiin♥
oh vanessa?? OMG i HATE her! xD and OMG dan/georgina! no no... dan sould be the bullied kid not mr popular! lol
angry
Her world....riiiiiiiiight.
Fucking troll.
She`s disgusting!
I can't wait for NS scenes too! GG is sooo random, IDK. Or it's just me being overcritical. LOL. The one who plays Bree is from Privileged, right?
i know the NS will sure make GG so much better! :D i can't wait for chuck's birthday party :D that's when they have that scene from the last spoiler pics :D
TRUE. Dan being mr popular was SO fake and unrealistic. I hope this storyline ends quickly...for good.
And i absolutely hate it that Chuck/Serena are fighting too. I looove the bro/sis relationship they`ve always shared. It`s such a shame...and then there goes the SB DRAMA. GOD. I have a feeling that this season will literally knock our shocks off!!
yeah she's from Privileged... and she and nate are totally BORING!! he sould just be with S instead of random ass women :P
I can't help but feel sorry for Blair. LOL. I love Georgina, but I don't want her fighting with Blair! I want them to be tagteams! And yeah the Dan/Georgina storyline is messed up.
Awww♥
Chuck`s birthdayyy! YAY! The ones when she wears the purple dress? Or the other ones?

Yeah Nem...i think she`s the one from Priviledged.
yeah i know! i accually felt bad for B too! it's okay when it's just blair/georgina but when dan and vanessa wins over B too it's just too much! makes DV even more annoying :P
sad
Yeah...Bree/Nate...0 spark. PURE boredom.
the one when they are dressed old school xD chuck's aperently having a 20's bithday theme :P
IDK...all the storylines so far are pretty damn disappointing.
AWWW NOOO i LOVE DV♥
I basically hate Vanessa and Dan as individuals so i`m good with whatever relationship these 2 have. LOOL.
I completely agree with you Bella! I know Dan did the right thing but the thing I hate about Dan and Vanessa is that they meddle with other people's lives. They. Don't. Belong. There. Simple as that.
haha well i ment them as caracters mary i was just too lazy to write it out :P becouse together they are okay :)

i know nemz!!! they sould stay away from blair and georgina all together!
But i did feel sorry for B too! Although i really have to see some growing of her character before i start liking her again.
S1 Blair > EVERYONE.
I relly really hope i`m not gonna hate her this season...
Yeah...as characters they fucking suck in every possible way. Dan is a judgmental pain in the ass, a cheap copy of Seth and i hate his sense of humour...and V...well...do i even have to name the reasons why she belongs to hell already? I don`t think so.
They. Just. SUCK.
I think CB playing games is stupid. Gah. Every fn show disappoints me one way or the other.
yeah i know what you mean mary! it's not like i'm blair biggest fan either! but i hope she's good this season! i don't wanna dislike her becouse she compleates GG ya know? xD but sometimes she just gets on my nerves :P
Seth >>> Dan.
goh i'm stealing all the eyesexage xD

i know right! seth and dan are like the geeks that josh seem to have to have!
CB NEED games to keep the spark of their relationship going. And that`s what bugs me about them.
It`s getting seriously pathetic...
you do own the eyesexages today Bella...♥ haha!
so true mary! they souldn't need that! not really...
I need some of THIS kind of perfection!<3 *PRAAAAAAAAYS to get a decent NS scene before her love for GG fades totally away*
 I need some of THIS kind of [b]perfection[/b]!<3 *PRAAAAAAAAYS to get a decent NS scene before her lo
aww that picture is just the cutest!! did you make it hun?
and yesss!! we defenetly need that <3 got no new pics on this computer btw xd
 aww that picture is just the cutest!! did u make it hun? and yesss!! we defenetly need that <3 g
heart
lol you`re kidding. If only i knew how to make such things....TT_TT,.
But it`s perfect...isn`t it?

Anyway...i`m off cause my mum`s yelling like crazy and she`ll be about to kill me in a minute!0

LYY!
So cute! They look so happy!
 So cute! They look so happy!
heart
hehe kk... and yeah it's so perfect <3

haha okay then you better go lol

LY <3
aww they do nemz! for sure <3

got any song tips btw?? i'm stuck with the same old songs on my iPod xD ...
crying
Okay bye Mary!

I'm so stupid, I was waiting for ANTM to load completely when I accidentally closed the window. Now I have to wait for it to load AGAIN.
meh
aww... i've done stuff like that too... so annoying!
Like what kind of songs?
liek anything ... i love most music heh :)
LOL I don't really look for "new" music, I download by artist. =]
hehe okay x) any favourite song atm then? ;)
Currently playing in my mind (IDK why) The Space Between.
okay who sings?? :)
Dave Matthews Band :)
okay thanks :)

who are you for in ANTM btw? :)
I'm only in cycle 10 :D
oh hehe kk :)

what do you think of this season of OTH btw?? i have barly seen it sens i don't think it's the same without the hole cast xD
Oh I hate it! dafuahfasfhauefhhefw LOL