Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 70951-71000 of 116057

een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
isnt she meant to be really stupid in real life or something
een jaar geleden monLOVEbrucas said…
WHAT? why is he in witness protection wtf :S lol

i seriously dont sound like that Meikei, well i dont think i do... do you sound like that? are you full aussie or got some other nash in you?
AND TOMORROWWW BULLDOGS VERSE PARRAMATTA OMG ARE YOU EXCITED? I AM EXCITED!! GOOOO PARRRA!!! i was gonna go game but i realised i dont want to die LOL and today i was in parra (shops) and people are already cheering and got there jeresys on :P LOL
eyesexage!
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
Yes that`s exactly what she`s doing.
Gosh she bugs me SO much.
She`s saying all these weird stuff that makes no sense anyway and are total bullshit just to grab the media`s attention and then she`s all like " i hate being the center of attention ". LIKE WTF you whore?
Cheap Angelina wannabee.
She`s simply fake fake FAKE.
NOO. I`m so not dissing your accents. I do like how australian accent sounds but it`s just so weird...looool.
I guess i`m more familiar with british accent and everything....haha.
and she says she thinks shes not hot or something ? yet look at her and the way she shows herself LOL omg shes trying to be modest or whatever but just looks more like a fool.

No. I certainly don`t think she`s stupid. She`s just acting like a complete idiot.......and it`s for a fucking reason. I mean let`s face it...SHE CAN`T ACT. What else can she do to grab the medias attentions besides being hot? START TALKING NONSENSE!
last edited een jaar geleden
YEAH....when she said that i was like "GO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR YOU SLUT"
I couldn`t believe she said that.
and have you heard her rules for her bfs? i was like WTF

rules for megan fox bfs;
r1 - BEFORE THEY DATE HER THEY MUST GET TATTOO OF HER NAME SOMEWHERE :/
r2- she does brooke davis style non-exculsive BUT only she can hook up with other guys... the guy she datinf cant :/

and this is to prove that they really like her... :S its crazy
lol i sOund NOTHING like that, in fact aussies always ask me what country im from!!! ive got a few great grandparents from england, then spanish, irish, and aboriginal in me, but me myself is born and raised in australia, yet somehow i have this random accent, im often confused with being american or english, once i got asked if i was irish and scottish by 2 diff people in teh same day, i et irish alot, and then for the first time the other month i got canadian, it was sooo funny seriously the convo went like this "you canadian"
"no"
"where you from"
"*my town*"
"yeah but where you from"
i repeat myself
"yeah but wheres your accent from?"
"australia"
"yeah but where do you get your accent"
"I AM AUSTRALIAN BORN AND RAISED"
"say ass"
"ass"
"oh yeah, your an aussie"

... um really, thats what ive been saying you IDIOT!

ad the vinnie story - sent to jail, leah got a call he'd died in fire, peter (the cop you know) comes to town with a vinnie connection, revealed vinnie didnt die in fire he gave info on a guy in jail and his death was faked 2 protect him and hes now in witness protection. havent heard from him since he turned up at VJ's 2nd birthday dressed as a bear and left leah a not to be happy.
her rules are mental, up her self much.
OHHH YEAHH I FULLY REMEMEBR THAT!!!!

and ROFL MEIKEI!!! haha aussies have an accent but some of them really dont :S lol i wana hear how you sound now!!

Im born and raised in australia too :D but i dnt think i have the accent...
een jaar geleden Janni said…
Hey again^^
Canadian?
GOD.
hahaha was that person on drugs?

"say ass"
LMAOOOOOOO! Jerk...xD
we probably cant tell because w are use to it, lol i must sound diff at different times because english and american sound nothing alike lol. if you wtch this im the voice in the background speaking, and lol i dnt think it sounds very aussie.
And all the tattoos obsession....FUCK HER ALREADY.
Can`t she just come up with something else to get the attention she needs instead of copying Angelina?
i think he was on drugs. lol it really depends what words i use, and what mood im in, when im frustrated my accent completely changed, and i have a stutter so i tend to change my voice to whatever i easier for me to pronounce.
yo yo Janni (:

OMG WHAT A CUTE LIL GIRL!!! SHES SOOO CUTE!!! x]

and you dont sound aussie at all!! but u dont sound candian either LOL
Yeahh mary her and her tattoos AND THE MARYLIN ONE ONE HER ARM WTF its ugly!!!
who forced guys to get tattoos to prove they wanna b with her, it just proves they are stupid
OMG MICKEI!
You do sound like American/British....such a strange mix...really. But deffo not Australian....*_*
And i`m not a native speaker so i can`t really tell but WOW my cousins`s been living in Australia for like...forever [born in Greece but raised in Australia] and came to visit us during summer holidays and they just don`t sound like you do...LMAO.
baby<3

AND HAHAHAHA THAT BABY GIRL...SHE`S SOOOOOO CUTE.
Yo back at you M ;P
She has a Marylin tattoo? Haven`t noticed that one...lol.
haha, Mary i thought since you from greece you only speak greece LOL i never knew you speak english :P

are you greek orthodox? or whatever :P i amm haha, even though im not greek my mum just goes to me one day yeah, monia we are greek orthodox and im like but we arnt greek? and shes like i know go ask your grandmother why we are.... and all i found out was that it was just passed on so yeh lol
MARY ITS RIGHT ON HER ARM!!! ITS AS BIG AS HER FACE! how could you not?
I tend to change my voice too like all the freaking time. Especially when i`m talking in english. And i`m just GOOD at faking accents so yeah...=D. HAHA.
oh yeh hit me baby one more time eyesexage LOL
i'm so lost in this convo xD
I don`T know i probably have but i don`t remember it. The first one that pops in my mind is the huge one she has on her back...and the other chinese one on her arm...[which is a total copy of Angie`s tattoo on her leg]
we`re talking about accents baby...basically accents and that bitch Megan Fox.
Ohh okay, well she has lots :S and yeh half of them are proatraying angie's tattoos!!

and janni we are just speaking about accents lol and how aussies dont sound like aussies also we are also speaking about megan fox and her fakeness
+ we are also speaking about how awesome i am :P
ouu! ok!;D

God, i'm not a huge fan of megan fox, she looks like an Angelina copy.. and sorry but i don't like Angelina
I wanna join in the convo about how awesome you!!! =D
zzz
I KNOOOOOOOOOOW.
She keeps copying Angie. She should just fuck off already. BE ORIGINAL BITCH!
now i wanna here you mary :P the only like greeks ive heard are like australian greeks and i ont think thatll be the same.

and haha that baby girl is my honorary niece kayleigh and shes like a genius, she come sou with teh moment classic things. we were once walking along the road and she hates us holding her hands but these two tall guys were walking owards us and she quicly tok our hands an said "quick guys, hold my hand before the people catch me" she calls us her 'guys', lol, and she wil tell you that shes your best friend. and omg the other well we're at the shop and tracy her mum stops to look at this kids camera and m like you dont need to waste 50 dollars on something she doesnt needand kayleigh turns around and says "but i LOVE it" so :P james lucas scott eat your heart out. ok ill stop before i break out every kayleigh story ive got.

ack on topic, so megan fox is a bitch...
heart
I FUCKING adore Angelina<3
But i bet all of you already know that. hihi.

see that one Mon? The BIG one? Megan has the exact version of it. It`s bloody pathetic.
LOL i dont like angie either :P i;ll stick with jennifer :P

Janni you're part of my awesomeness LOL

okay random thing one day mon went on the fanpop homepage to see that a featured pick was a leyton one about them being endgame so she clicked it and saw it fully.
"do you think now that leyton are endgame and off the show, this spot will be less active?" or something like that and mon laughed.

haha, it like brucas have been apart long time but not our hearts x] and this spot is still soooo active and stuff and LPers ask a stupid Q like that, its shows they are in it for the engame >:[
[i wasnt spying just happened to be there at the time... promise]
haha i forgot to post the pic i wanna show you. wait.
lol!xD

YEY Monia! Brennifer rocks! Brangelina is jsut he live version of Pucas!
Babe is gonna FLIP now! xP
Are you serious Mary? :S im goonna google her tattoo's i know of 1 thats the same as angie the one her back, like come on she always speaks about her love for angie and then happens to have a tattoo where she has it... its so obv she copied her.
sure *roll eyes* you jsut happened to go there.

seriously she gets the same tattoos??? how lame.
fuck it i can`t find it. loool.
KAYLEIGH HAHA<3
How old is she already.? She must be totally brilliant. "Catch me GUYS" that just made me LMAOO.
And god Mickei i know...there are like tons of Greeks in Australia. And the accents must be totally random i suppose.
I know brad and jennifer where sooooo <3

ROFL REMEMBER WHEN SHE GOT ANGRY ON CATS FORUM? funny moment lolol.
and Mary i usually agree with what you like but seriously some couples and people you like is just plain weird lol
angry
THAT`S IT! THE BIG ONE! THE BITCH HAS THE SAMEEEEE
 THAT`S IT! THE BIG ONE! THE teef HAS THE SAMEEEEE
mischievous
The moment i got angry on Cat`s forum was epic.
And i`m not flipping lol. I already know you hate them and as much as i don`t understand it i do respect your opinion because i fucking love you<3
I got a greek girl in my year, maria pappas, lol they all look aussie to me cause the ones i know have blonde hair and blue eyes!! and maria the greek chick she doesnt sound greek, well i dont think sooo anyways lol how do you guys even sound!!

and i sware meciki, i hate going there, it kills me. lol

and QUESTION WHATS NATHAN AND BROOKE PUT TOGETHER FOR THEIR SHIPPIN NAME?
awwww<3 i fucking love you too! Or else I would be standing here trying to make you convert! xD

I know! MF has the same tatooo!
Pappas? mwahahaha. Such a total greek surname. But "s" is so NOT pronounced so it`d be like "Pappά" haha.
And yeah Maria is my original name too. But i`ve always liked "Mary" better so everyone calls me like that.
Maria`s just such a common name...i can`t stand it.