Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 71651-71700 of 116057

een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
aw, come on, get your cute bl asses back on here. im lonely. :(
eyesexage
 eyesexage
een jaar geleden OCFan123 said…
I'm here!
hey! where'd everyone go?
Lol, probraly all left!
last edited een jaar geleden
wat u up to?
Eh, nothing much, just got up. Its 8:11 AM here. I'm a early bird.
een jaar geleden monLOVEbrucas said…
im here and not here im watching bl scenes

i just watched a season 6 bl scene and wanted to kill myself :/
lol. checkn in on fanpop before you start the day?
lol mon. arghh s6, it started off with so much love traingle potential and then fell into lp hell.
Yuppers!
Hey Mon!
Woah...dont get crazy Mon...
Im not crazyy but sad and annoyed!! and ARGHz! maybe i am crazy :/

but BL are so much better then mark made them in s6 and in s5 they seemed like they could have gotten back together!! and yes i know mark made it all about LP in the end even in s3 we didnt get it like that! and + Bl only ever speaks about peyton in s6 ffs. :/

lol and meckei i always go on fanpop in the morning :P im like obessed once when i first started i done an all nighter when i had school because i was soo addicted.
last edited een jaar geleden
^^HERE HERE!
OTH might as well be called "The Leyton Saga"
i know what you mean, i went through a stage between jobs where i would be on fanpop from like 4pm to 9am. and fanpop is my homepage so even if i dont have time to do anything when i wake up in teh morning the first thing i do is check the bl spot out.
ROFL ROFL ROFL!!
i have google as my homepage because its quicker to upload but i would probz be like you if it didnt take forever!!

and i know sarah marks a fark nerd and i hate him and i hate the oth spot now... im sick of going on their and seeing LP!! its so god damn annoying and i hate most lpers and they r always there... its like leyton spot dont exist becuz they r on the oth spot trying to preach bullshit to us.
Lol, first thing I do in the morning is check and see if I have any fanpop mail.
Fanpop is a addection!
i like to think bl dont get the time in s6 because mark knows they arent friends, he cant do them as friends because they are always that little bit more, so its eiher go with taht or dont have bl at all.
^^I know right? Its like there are two leyton spots!
though its quieter these days, theyve calmed don not to mention the whole no myra thing, that has def calmed things down.
i dont understand the mrya thing :S likee the girls wheere they team pucas or brucas? or where they halfies?
Gotta go, bb<3
girls?
Byeee sarah <3
like myra addie and kristina? i think... lol didnt they get banned for the sbf thing?
bye!
 bye!
something like that, though well i dont know how much sbf had to do with it. i dont know about addie and kristina but myra was a lper, liek the queen of lpers, more like a tyrant really. no offence. she use to just like be mean to alot of people, she swore alot and called people names and was just like plain mean, she would attack for no reason. it made the oth spot have a negative vibe.
eyesexage!
Serious"? Woahhhhh and why saying no offence? haha. but dude what the hell how rude, :/ did people like her? thats just to much disrespect... im not suprised she is a lper but still thats just fucked... how old was she?
im so glad i didnt know/meet her.. im just shocked at how she was like woah... im like speechless!!

um... well, i dont think its really appropriate to talk about here but well from what i heard it was more fear than liking, like she had her loyal followers but there was a lot of lpers that didnt like her. and then when all the sbf stuff started alot of people backed myra up including blers, because she was like this HUGE fanpop member, personally i was not gonna to. sbf might have been in teh wrong but imo the other one was worse and she finally got what was coming to her. and yeah i thought she would be like 14 or something but no she was like old, cant remember how old but she was older than me so like mid twenties or older or something.
WHAT?! SHE WAS IN HER TWENTIES AND ABUSED PEOPLE OVER THE NET? WTF no life much :/ like i mean i understand teenagers but at the age ur supposed to try and be mature at least ish..

and did people on this spot like her? lol oopps
but i dont know why people were scared of her :/ what was she gonna do rate there stuff low... but im glad she got banned... its called fanpop where people come together to have fun not be around people like her. i feel sorry for those who knew her lol

wow meckeii.... u got me all shocked :P how long have you been here? as it changed alot since u first started?

een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
I'm here!
um, well lets just say people who crossed her had a habit of being banned. like she treated peopel liek thsi and lasted soooooo long yet a lot of otehrs were banned so quickly. so it was a shock when she was actually gone. alot of ppl thought she was like untouchable.

well ive been here for like over a year now, dude im on the first page of this forum, granted that was my old account which i forgot my password to, lol, but yeah i guess you can call me one of the more original blers here. and yeah its changed alot, lol the shows changed alot too. i think it use to be more active, and the oth spot was soo bad, and teh whole blp thing was worse, if you can believe that. seriously, it was horrible, you culdnt say like a bro bl thing without getting your head bitten off.

and then there were the pranks.
BRATTY!
 BRATTY!
Talking about Myra huh? She had fights with Hannah, Dawn, and every other BLer, it just happens that I'm not always around when things go down. Oh, and she once accused me of making a fake account to torture her.
omg.... :S how bad.
and what do you mean pranks?

soo thats why lpers and blers hate it now when one another fight.. this is soo hard to believe everythin u have told me!! im still in serious shock.

and hey nem!!
What?! did you get in trouble? what a bitch :/ and isnt dawn and other blers freinds with her now?

i saw the spot someone made for bring back myra addie and gerogia or whatever lol

lol, nem, yep, im just telling mon about all the drama. seriously she accsued you of that, arghh, clearly she knew nothing about you. what drove me crazy was how she use to always write how she has 'another fan' whenever someone talked back to her or disagreed, she just made everything so damn personal. like seriously grow up, learn to have a discussion with people instead of all the name calling.
Yeah BLers and LPers were never in one place. But I've known some cause we used to message each other, and some are really nice. Then came Nate, which kinda bonded us with S. And then the SBF thing happened and now we have this.
Yeah, cause someone made an account named crapiria82, she made anti-P picks on the OTH spot, and ofc LPers came to the rescue. I said something like "nice icons" and she said "Thanks Nem" and I was like, "You just said my name!" and she said on the LLT that maybe it was me, just because crapiria knows me. And I was like, "WTH? You are nothing to me, why would I waste my time pissing you off? Besides, I'm not stupid to commit an error like that." and some of the LLT girls defended me, said it's impossible, I would never do such a thing and I love them for that. =]
yep it was that horrible so a lot of the older bler and lpers are just over the fighting, but the epace is always more one sided in my opinion, or it use to be anyway. and by pranks i mean the lpers use to pull pranks on us, things like invading our spot. they once pretended to be blers, like we would fall for it. just supid stuff to rile us up, and it really really really really pissed me off when they did the pranks on the bl spot. but when blers turned a prank against them well we havent been targeted since.
i had this sorta bitchy fight with a lper after a prank, they came on here and i cant remember what they did but it was here on this forum and we pretty much ignored them, and when it was over one of them propped us for ignoring them, and i snapped and pmed her and told her that i would keep on ignoring her if she ignored me, and well a little bit more than that, i just like totally snapped. and the messages went on for a bit. lol
Ha yeah I remember that, I think it was Sarah (Office) who propped you? I wasn't here when that happened.
whats the LLT? leyton lovers thread?

and i cannot believe that... how mean can someone get ?
i just read this forum and one girl called her a troll i was like woah and said they she used to boss her around, this is the internet how could she control people!!

and this happen like months ago?
at least the bitch is gone and the medal whore well one of them is gone....

i would be less shocked if she wasnt 20 but like 16 or 17 or something lol
Yeah. Myra is cool though, if you two are friends. LOL. But yeah she's super nice when she isn't being an LPer. One thing I hate about the LP fans is that they are too defensive, we say one thing bad about P or LP and they jump on our throats.
i dont think it was sarah, the name doesnt ring a "stay away" bell with me. :)

like i can be friendsly with them, i like to think im a pretty polite person, but arghh i respect them enough to stay out of their spot so nothing frustrated me more than when they did their shit on our spot, an they were complete bitched and then like smiled and acted all friendly, and i just thought 'the nerve of them, to prop me after what they did' and arghh, yeah, i snapped.
blush
thats why im sooo glad about this forumm you can let out ur opinions and feelings without being screamed and like people understand unlike the oth were i dont feel happy there

to me the bl spot is like a net family LOl that sounds weird but its truee!! i love it here.
sorry i could never stand being nice to myra, not after the things ive read her say and teh way ive seen her treat people, it goes against everything i am to justify her behaviou and befriend her. i knew if i ever spoke to her it wouldnt be nice things, so i simply did my best to ignore her. i hated the fact so many people on teh oth spot just let her get away with her bs, and like championed her rude behaviour on. its like befriending teh school bully, im just not gonna do it.
LMFAO! Myra's gone now so you don't have to "ignore" her anymore xD
and its GREAT!
LMFAO! Yeah there's been peace on the OTH spot since she's gone :D