Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 72601-72650 of 116057

een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
mischievous
ohh we should throw a bl x-mas party that would be fun
een jaar geleden monLOVEbrucas said…
lol it would :D and it can be dress up and we can each bring someting haha i love doing that :D
me n my freind ajae
 me n my freind ajae
yeah it would be
een jaar geleden brucas4ever said…
get ur asses on the forum!!!
i am here hannah
i need of some serious bfg talk!
i know what you mean Mary and mon were here don't know where they went
lmfao i thought you said your mom for a second i was like seriously!

aww COME BACK PEOPLES!
big smile
oh please like i would let that happen
OMG KILL ME NOW im lioke with my freind and shes watchin leyton scenes cause she thinks there love :/
fk

ARGH PLEASE TELL ME HOW NEARLY GETTIN HIT BY PEYTON SHOWS THEY LOVE EACHOTHER? pathetic!!!
ewwww hahaha go break her comp
yeah seriously

oh you should see the definition of lp at urban dictionary it is so freaking awesome
The worst couple in TV history from the hit show One Tree Hill
LMFAO
The worst couple in TV history from the hit show One Tree Hill
ROFL REALLY? do you have a link?
and yeah i keep hitting her laptop

and omg
leyton took "ill be seeing you" from the notebook :/
IM SO MAD!
mischievous
i know isn't that so fucking awesome its so damn true they are
I knowww ey!!

NOT TRUE LOVEE ntl :)
lol mon Dan said ill be seeing you to i cant remember what epi but i remember i freaked out when i saw it! lmfao!
so true but i would have put it a bit more in depth
the best thing is they did not make tv guides most memorable weddings naley did but not lp what does that tell you
oh fk shes watchin my top 10 moments of leyton :/
ONE OF THEM IS GOIN BEHIND BROOKES BACK :/ WTF

and han dans aloud to say it because its not in a romantic way but mocking way but pucas said it in a "love' way *vomit*
i understand why people ship them but seriously you love a moment where they are hurting someone they both care about come on and i am sorry that was not that hot
DID LUCAS REMOVE HIS TATTOO THAT HE GOT WITH BROOKE?
because im watchin a scene of pucas fighting and not havin stuff in common ?
know that is permanent and you never saw look get drunk with Peyton and get a tattoo as the james sisters call it a tramp stamp
i was just watching that epi after chool shooting it was on tv! and like it was so cute how hes like theres this girl im completely in love with you might know her her name is brooke davis!

i fucking prop spammed!
link
oh i know that was just amazing
fuck i missed an eyesexage wayyy to busy trying to over due the single prop spam! and also i gave 2 props to janni!
een jaar geleden Janni said…
you gave me props?
Janniii :D <3

OKAY I JUST WATCHED THE LEYTON WEDING I KNOW IM BAD AND I CRIED like literally cried :[ it was so sad to hear WTF HOW CAN BROOKE STAND THERE WHILE HE SAYS ALL THESE THINGS TO PEYTON, i was full cut when he was saying it..
i regret it i fuckin hateee leyton FMD!!
sorry about this lol
2 of the same fucking props i double clicked the button!!!!
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo whats everyone doinggg?
mischievous
yay i got an eyesexage have not gotten it in so long
 yay i got an eyesexage have not gotten it in so long
MONIAAA!<33

OMG! you manages to double click to button! that's impossible!:O

I'll just take this moment to remind you all that I was one of the first who started prop spamming, and back in the days people actually called something with Janni, well atleast some here people here did xD

anways, forget that! I'm tired and guess what some fan did? guess what the banner & icon STIL hasn't changed!? I mailed papa with the picks, and of course they reported and deleted, so i had to mail him today again!
taklking to a bunch of people on fb! they all want me to go to the homecoming game tonight, but its really cold and raining and i just don't feel like going!
I was wondering whyyy the icon and banner hasnt changed?! why would spomeone delete the picks :/ we have haters on here?
You cried!?

i actually enjoyed that episode! (I know, goes and hides) but serisously i liked it! cause it felt like old oth, like feeling and brooke was old brooke again all feisty and fun + there were more brucas scenes then leyton so WOHOOO!
Facebook <3 LOL its 7.55 am here and i havnt been to sleep yet :P all nighter x]
its the angry annoying fans who don't like the winning one so they piss people off hjowannoying
I didnt watch the wholee scene LOL my freind was just watchin the wedding and his like "ive always loved you blah blah " and it killed me ad my freind was ike nawwww and there was brooke, it killed me, argh!! & yes janni go run&hide :)
i laughed during the wedding and i the whore stole my man line was classic and of course we have haters we always do
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
morning hannah, mon, janni, terra.
don't know... god i can't care more right now! School is actually KILLING me! i have test after test, and i don't have time to learn the shitty shit!

Ballah! i would do anything to go to a homecoming game! cause we don't have them here! it all sounds so cool, all americanish! you should enjoy, you should be thankful for having those traditions!
lmfao that epi was annoying i love how shit the lp wedding was thought it was like FAIL! THE DON'T EVEN DESERVE THE WORD EPIC MORE JUST LIKE A FAIL!
its 3:57pm here
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
i thought the lp wedding was perfect for them, summed their relationship up nicely - a joke.
lmao hannah

Mickei hello
LOLLOL hannah agreee and terra what whore line?

and janni i agree to, han you should totallyy go to homecomming game it soounds sooo awesomee!!!

MICKEY!! <3
ROFL NICE ONE MICKEYYY!!
fuck pucas
aww G♥ im missing the good old classic days! the wars/ the intense ness of the forum! the constant pranks! WEEEE NEED A PRANK!
THIS SPOT NEEDS AN UPDATE its like cought in a rut! don't hate me for saying that but we gotta make it fresh and active and new! it needs to be free! and fucking the forums HAVE TO BEEEE ACTIVE!