Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 96801-96850 of 116057

een jaar geleden monLOVEbrucas said…
Yeh well i understand where your comming from.

Well on the glee spot, there is always quick bashing, and Nat is very passionate about Quick, they have become her new fav cocuple (after chair obv)anyways the PR fans always diss them, and it pisses her off, so now she really hates PR and yeh LMAO. she's like "if you end up shipping PR, i willl cry"
EYESEXAGE!
 EYESEXAGE!
een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
OMG I know! Even the Quinn bashing. =| So I bash Rachel and PR too. But I can't help it, that's how I feel about them. I srsly don't know how they prefer Rachel over Quinn. To me, Rachel is a girl with amazing voice only. She's got an amazing voice yeah but even that annoys the hell out of me. I hate that she has to sing ALL the songs when Mercedes, Tina and Artie are just as talented as her.

I even prefer Peyton over Rachel, that's how much I hate her.
last edited een jaar geleden
=O WHAT ARE U KIDDING ME?

PEYTON OVER RACHEL? WHAT THE FK NEM. lmao.

Dude Quinn >>>> Rachel anyday, Quinn has grown into a character, she is real, and yeh shes a bitch, but everyone is? she knows it, she does it well, yet she is still a real person who has problems REAL ONES not bloody wanting to sing a song but not getting too, like Rachel.

Do bash you PR on the glee spot? saying hate Pr 10000000x ?
Thats what PR do to quick!
Yes! Cause I loved Peyton in s2, when she was with Brooke and Jake. And TBH she's an awesome character, it just happened that she chose to mess with my fave character and couple, that's why she gets hate from me. But other than that I really like her. Peyton outside of LP is awesome, let's leave it at that. But Rachel, there's just nothing to like in her. She's a huge ball of annoyance trapped in a woman's body. So unless there's some serious character development that's gonna happen, which I doubt there'll be, she's just nothing to me.
Oh, and I liked Peyton in s1 as a character, I gotta give props to the writers. So you may think I'm being unfair in judging because we've only gotten 1 season of Glee, so comparing S1 Peyton to S1 Rachel, Peyton wins by a mile. As I said, she just chose to mess with BL that's why I hate her. But she's an amazing character on her own. I can't say the same for Rachel.

Not really, I just say that Rachel annoys the fuck out of me or that she's the most annoying character I know and that PR is just a random hook up.
I liked her season 2, when she done that leso T-shirt thing, i was proud of her, that was good of her, but after the boy friend situation with brooke and lucas, i just cant see anything good in her.

Rachel, i hope develops, her always crying and taking control isn't good entertainment.
PR were way to random.

I thought peyton was so cute in season 1, until the episode where she decided to kiss Lucas.
Yeah, see? If Rachel changes though, she'll be missing her identity. So I don't see that happening, maybe the writers can tone it a bit but that will still annoy me. LOL
nem you make me LOL
I guess I'm glad? LOL
be glad. :P

sooo whats new?
Nothing much.
I'm bored, but that talk we had entertained me LOL.
yeah same LMAO. It passes time.

LETS HAVE ANOTHER ONE... new topic!!

So you dont like Cook because you think his overrated and expected?
een jaar geleden Janni said…
HeyHEy!:D <3
stop talking about Skins!

Mon! I am still bad at you for spoiling me about supernatural!:P
NEm! your icon! <3
BITCHHHHH!! <33

Where are you up 2 on skins?

AND SERIOUSLY I AM SOO SOOO SOOO SORRRRYYY!! I feel bad, i really do!! BUT DNT FORGET, I GOT SPOILED TO =[
edfsADSD
dada
I don't think he's overrated. I just think I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing. I don't like him because he's so...... (wait for it) ANNOYING! LOL! I hate the things he does, I hate his attitude towards JJ and Freddie. He reminds me so much of Chris, but Chris wasn't as annoying because we saw him with Angie, that made me think that maybe there's more to him. I have to see that from Cook yet.
dzsff
dsss
dasf
Janni! IKR? It's awesome <3
dssfvs
CHEATER!~
FML SORRY I HAD TO CHEAT CAUSE I KNEW JANNI WAS GONNA CHEAT!!

and hurry up and get a new icon bitch!
i haven't had the time to watch anythnh, not even finish PP! SChool has been killing me this week!

whatever wannabe.bitch!
NEM, DID YOU NOT SEE COOK WITH EFFY? He was crying for crying out loud!! he has been hurt and showed his colours, his not annoying, his just a guy who likes to have fun, i know he does doo stupid things sometimes, but still he has a good heart <3
Stop watching PP and start with Skins already!

Mon I can't wait for the next epi! It's gonna be awesome <3
i was not going to cheat, i am school and i am very busy bitches ;P
That's not enough for me Mon! I hate the CEF SL, it's been dragged on for too long! I hope the 3 guys get a SL outside Effy! Anyway, I kinda like the Cook/Naomi SL because I'm hoping this is the Cook character development I'm looking for.
wtf is PP.

and Janni your busy but on FP? LOl god love ya.

I know right? its on tomorrow afternoon 4 us. YAYAY. it looks amazing, way better than first ep.
+ your gonna love it cause of emily arnt you? lol
MON! stop talking about SKINS!

i know Nem! but i am so busy, you don't know how many test i have! The only thing i'll bedoing for the next 2 weeks is study! then it's my birthday and a week vaca! :D
I really jsut want C/N cause they have the potential to be really amazing, + the SL will be different, im with you on the CEF SL, im sick of it, have you seen some of the spoiler episode for emily? want me to link you, it shows some emily, and the CEF sl.
OH YAYAYAYA JANNI UR GONNA BE 17 ARNT YOU? YAYAYAY

and where are you going on vacation?
AND OMG NEM IS TALKING SKINS TOO!! Ill stop. =]
Yes! I hate that the Naomily SL is more Naomi centric, so this is Em's chance to shine! LOL! But honestly, poor twins. They don't get much screentime. It's all about the CEF triangle!

Ha I'm sure you'll finish all 3 seasons in 2 days Janni.
LINK ME!
17 baby!

ok, i have to go scool! <3
Your already in school Janni? lol you mean ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING!!
link SCROLL DOWN TO THE VID BOX.
Gah Freddie is such a jerk!
I know freddie, has issues >;/ But i still like him lol his just to uptight, HIS A FUN SPONGE!
LMAO IKR! He always does the right things! So boring!
ALWAYS. and i hate how his story lines revolve around his friends, like 4x01 he shakes his head at thomas, like wtf dude
So true!
I wish the characters interact more, I'm really weirded out by the Freddie/Emily scene.
What do you mean by weirded out?
weirdo = people who leave before an eyesexage!
weirdo = people who leave before an eyesexage!