Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 112351-112400 of 116057

een jaar geleden monLOVEbrucas said…
Holly still loves SK, but she likes JK to.
UGH IDK, this is all fucked up.

So right now, im a bitch in jisters eyes, and in lpers eyes, and even in blers eyes

xoheartinohioxo said:
So my BL love is apparently under question.

NEVER FUCKING DOUBT HOW MUCH I LOVE BL MMKAY?

I will fucking go down fighting for our ship.
1 day ago

Who on earth is doubting that?! LMAO!!
livelydebate posted 1 day ago

× ^^ me Luce, but it wasn't even like thatt.
monLOVEbrucas posted 1 day ago

i dont know, the lady doth protest too much. makes me suspicious.
Broody_4_Cheery posted 1 day ago

aren't you on the LP spot? :D :D always doing icon-votes? oh no, nobody is questioning your ''Looooove'' for Brucas :D :D
MissSpecht posted 23 hours ago

and? if she wants to she can be on the LP Spot,right? If she likes both couples,that's totally fine.
Jessica4695 posted 21 hours ago

She has every right to be in the LP spot . I think nobody should question Holly's love for BL because who knows her at least a little knows she loves them to death . They are her OTP .
Irreversible posted 18 hours ago

Thank you to the people who get that I can be nice and help out on the LP spot & it doesn't equate to "ohmygod Holly loves LP!"
xoheartinohioxo posted 17 hours ago

But if that's how people want to be then whatever. You won't stop me from loving BL, and you won't stop me from being the person I am. If people really have a problem with me helping out on other couple spots... that is YOUR issue, not mine. Nobody has ever minded when I help a BL'er, or just do something out of niceness, but because I'm trying to have less drama in my life, suddenly I'm a traitor? Fuck that. Don't ever think you can bully me in to shit.

"aren't you on the LP spot? :D :D always doing icon-votes? oh no, nobody is questioning your ''Looooove'' for Brucas :D :D " First of all, who the fuck are you? You aren't even a member of the BL spot.

wtf missspecht ?
Drisina posted 15 hours ago

I think she's [missspecht] implying that Holly loves LP more. O_o or something. Idk. She's an LP fan .. they're all crazy ;P
Dean-girlx posted 14 hours ago

See, this is the god damn problem. People think they can just assume shit about me, and spew it around like it's some kind of fact. Fuck that. Nobody really knows me, except maybe Ally. Don't fucking assume that you can just judge me.
xoheartinohioxo posted 12 hours ago

× ;/
monLOVEbrucas posted 5 hours ago
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
DUH I never talk to her about OTH either. WE have like completely different views on OTH. And yeah she ships both BL & LP and I consider this being impossible SOOO...but she`s really cool overall. And ofcource she adores Skins & has stopped medal whoring so I do enjoy talking to her.

Hmmm it was mehrajanwar Mon. HE.WAS.THE.BOMB.
HIM&SBF,OHMYYYYYY*_* HAHA. AND LILAAA & MYRA. Old fanpop was...epic.
rainy
U know what makes me mad, blers who love Bju. i know they want to be happy for Brooke, BUT BROOKE IS ONLY HAPPY WITH LUCAS ugh. Mark has brainwashed them, and they fell for it =[
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
when holly sent that message out i didnt complain because i dnt really go out of the bl spot so i didnt know tbsac much ad didnt have anything to complain about, but about like a week ago i saw something so i reported her. but well fuck, like that gets anyway.

the lp/bl thing is so big i am not allowed to talk about it wth my 'best friend' or my younger sister. what a way to start a fight.
heart
eyesex btw
Holly going ALL defensive. It`s just as if I`ve seen everything before. Ignore all of them Mon. If they don`t want to understand,no matter what you`ll be doing or you`ll be trying to say won`t affect shit. Holly`s the eternal victim and you`ll be still sounding as the bitch who dared to come out as offensive.
WHAT CAN I EVEN SAY?
AND WHAT PISSES ME OFF MORE

I read ppl say
Guys, i love BL still but ever since BJu happened, i love them more!
UGH all over YT
all i wanna do is scream.
LOL he didn`t leave. He went from BL to LP only to decide fanpop life wasn`t for him and leave mwahaha
Yah, this spot has made me bad lately

I rate shit right and sometimes press on the icon to check it up closer and it annoys me cause its not credited AT ALL and there is only like 2 keywords and sometimes pages arnt rated UGH
LOL he didn`t leave. He went from BL to LP only to decide fanpop life wasn`t for him and leave mwahaha

^^ LMAO HE SOUNDS HILARIOUS but a loser for jumping

whats his tumblr ?
Ex BL lovers falling for Mark`s lame attempt to make BJu epic...hmm....I`m not mad at these people. I pity them with all my heart and soul.
I truly feel sorry for them...like my heart aches for them. I can`t even put it into words. But I can`t be pissed at them/mad at them. To my eyes they`re like extremely naive and clueless people,Serena Van Der Woodsen`s of the world,who have just lost it.
i just dont get how ppl cld happily ship bju after s7 and esp if they diss bl. i seriously think oth has been so crap for so long some fans are just accepting the crapness and are blind to how lame it is, like they are bl deprived.

as for hollys love of bl being questiond, im not gonna do that, im just gonna say if shes not 100% devoted to her OTP i woudl ahte to c her dedication to the ships who arent as important.
lol he still follows me and has an icon of himself...but I can`t remember his username...idk i`ll check it out later for you Monia.
It`s still weird Hannah.

Holly`s OTP`s are BL and SK. Holly also likes LP and JK. Yep,that makes total sense. Probably the word OTP has been losing it`s meaning lately? lol,i`m not saying it`s not possible. But it`s still pretty fucking weirrrrrrrrd
link

this thing that ceffy shippers always say piss me off, i dnt hate ceffy, but ugh
the only couple i will ever truly love is BL. I ship them to the core. So the only people that belong to lucas and brooke in my mind is lucas and brooke!

and yes, they fell for mark and sophias bullshit of bju.
and it kills me.
Im a bitch but i rather Brooke alone than with Julian.
lollllllll I mean she practically said it out loud herself. My definition of her situation is: She always had it. It got worse when Tony`s accident happened/she got utterly traumatized by it and never got over it. She was trying to fight it with her "ice queen - nobody breaks my heart" image until it all changed when she fell in love with Freds. Cause Freds somehow released her by that certain image and now the demons were able to "break through".
you are not a bitch, youre sane!
the only couple i will ever truly love is BL. I ship them to the core. So the only people that belong to lucas and brooke in my mind is lucas and brooke!

I love you. Forever. I need some hardcore shippers in my life damn it. HAHA
Same. BL = One and Only OTP for life.

last edited een jaar geleden
rainy
can`t believe I still haven`t got my Nookie dedicated
see there's shipping a couple, and then theres being a diehard/hardcore shipper. there is a major difference. they are the ones who CARE more than the others. and halfies have to face they just arent as diehard.
Ty Mickei.
Im also honest :P
lmao

Yah Mickei i agree, Freddie didn't make her go mad, all he did was love her. SO WATEVZ haters to the left.

I might cry when i hear about the bju wedding, i wont watch, if i do it iwll be for manips only

BUT brooke walking down the aisle and tears will fall because it was supposed to be luke </3

DUDE her wedding dress looks like sophias dress
and halfies have to face they just arent as diehard.

THIS.

LOL I`ll watch the BJu wedding,i mean the clips on YT and then I`ll download both BJu wedding and Pucas wedding and vid them to "Fuck you very very much" by Lily Allen. DREEEEEEEEAMY <3
crying
Sophia looks painfully gorgeous in that wedding dress.
WHAT MARY?
I have my die-hard ;/
I've rated all ur shit thereee?
angelic
lol I know. I still don`t even have a dedicateeeeed. It`s the ONE medal I really wanna get right now.
you know during the lp wedding how brookes like just looks kinda sad, i wonder if they would bother making lucas have a look, liek no matter what he says, will he have this look which just screams dude that should be me.

you are always honest monia, and you are never too mean about it.
LOL I`ve always loved your honesty Mon. You and I are 100% alike when it comes to that and I love it. At least we`re true to what we believe. Fuck what people say <3
to give sophia her due, she would look fn gorgeous in anything, she coudl wear a paper dress thta covers her whole body and still rock the look. unlike hilarie in s4.
Yes. As fucked up in the head as Soph is,I`d turn for her anyday. She`s still my biggest girlcrush. It`s almost irritating considering I should be fully hating her. She`s simply stunning,I`d never doubt that even if she was the one to be starting the war in Iran or something.
damn her for being so hot and beautiful! its the dimples, how can you turn away from that smile.
ill go see what i havnt rated

i really want my cook fanatic and joc die-hard

omg imagine mickey if they showed Lucas' FACE :o i would DIEEE
zzz
It`s the dimples,the smile,the kick ass curves and the sex hair. It`s the whole package. She`s flawless
joc?
Soph blocked me from twitter ;/

i used to love Sophia and it still sucks cause i love the old soph not the new one, but whatever she truly is the best thing.

i unjoin her fp spot.
MY HUSBAND MAR, JACK!!
gtg loves <3
Epic talk,this one. ILY
AHHH I`LL RATE MON. PROMISE.
if brucas are face to face there will be eyesex, they cant not have eyesex when they are in a scene together (hence why mark avoids it).

are you guys even watching this season? ive watched like next week parts and sneak peeks, thats all, i just cant be bothered downloading the show anymore, ill just buy the dvds and wacth them one day. thats what ive seen has turned me off, liek the whole quin/clay thing. i cant stand this dead people other world shit. YOU DONT GET TO CHOOSE WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE!!!!!!! if so peytons mums would be alive, haleys parenst would be alive, keith would be alive. and while im dissing it, that crap where lucas came back for peyton was lame, and crap, and typical lp shit. just as way to rush them together, which was stuoid becaus etheyv just gotten together, it was way too much.
later mary! have a good one.
LY MAR. ttyl <3

DUDE i watch bju parts only cause like i wanna see Brooke who i hate.
I watch scenes to critizie them
I HATE OTH now, its not oth, its like OTH spn, all that quinn/clay bs WTF IS THAT.
MARKS WRITING IS FKED.
after s7 i just cant be even bothered with brooke scenes, though s8 looks like brooke has actual sl's that arent just her moping about julian. and i really wanna see the LUX OTH crossover.

its amazing how mark has fd this show up, granted its not just his fault but as teh genius creator of it he should get teh majority of the blame. though its still artky, chophia' fault, i like to think bryan greenbergs for not returning, and oh yeah paris hiltons! and the other writers who dont slap sense into mark.
mon do you have something you dont like? like how haley doesnt like clowns?
I hate Clowns.
They scare me.

Dude, Sophia has alot of say in OTH.
yeah like getting her bf on it! and not breaking them up. even though julian shoudl be with alex :P

damn, clowns doesnt work. anything else? hmmm, im trying to think of a nick name for ya. maybe bitch? like in a good way not a bad way, to make fun of certain ppl who think your a bitch.
heart
LOL
u can stay with Mon if you like :P

or MONMON. im actually feeling better since we had that big talk <3

BUT I G2G NOW i have work soon, and last night i done 8.30pm til 6am today and im tired
9hrs i worked
FML

<33
ok go sleep.

ttyl THE MON!