Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4151-4200 of 116057

een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
lmao, doesnt it suck when someone ruins a song
een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
Nem what are you Watching
een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
just some local show, hehe
ok you know if they can't sing they shouldn't and don't butcher a great song like that. I don't if you guys voted yet but I did a new pick on my favorite episode from every season. Here is the link check it out.
link
last edited een jaar geleden
I don't really know the ep's titles :(
een jaar geleden brucas4ever said…
ohh sorry my got kicked off! well i start school at 7:30 so i have 4th lunch so i have i normally eat at like 7:45 10ish! and i don't get out until like 2:25
that's ok the one that is in the lead is 3.13 the rain episode
hahah im gonna make my pick like that!
Oh cool then I'm voting for that one. :D

Sorry just grabbed quick lunch.
u have GREAT taste in episodes!!!!
hahah cool! idk i'll make one later!
SO I was going thru the Hatred OTH style in the warzone and someone said
Nathan for not respecting Haleys dream as much as she respects his.
Well I don't agree!
Yeah i know the people I usually agree with are the Brucasers. Thanks Mickei
And I noticed some people hate Brooke because of her attitude in the earlier seasons, why haven't they moved on? And there are others who are thinking of converting from LP to BL, YAY!
I know that is so great for us Not so good for Lp I remember someone saying LP has more fans than BL please we have more and more converting to them and then Naley is right behind.
did anyones else's fanpop just go all freaky? all my other pages were fine but my fanpop like wouldnt work.

LPers are converting to BLers YAY! thats great especially seeing how low some BLers faith is at the moment, teh more the merrier.
Mine too! I just thought something's wrong with the computer thank god it's fine now! Anyway I posted a new link check it out link :D

I know it's just so hard to not like BL, they're so adorable!
Yeah I had that Problem too Mickei but is better now. Yes over at oth forums their are some LPers who are seeing the light and some of them are dedicated LPers and one is re watching the classic Brucas and that is slowly converting her.
I'm so excited Terra! :D
een jaar geleden hm94991 said…
Good god! this forum is hige! hmmmmm.... so much to bitch about i guess.
huh?
Yeah I really don't understand that
ahahah mickei i got kicked off it just let me back on now!
good to have you back
yeah... wait im so confused what did i miss??
nothing much we are just talking about how over at othforums that some lpers are converting to Brucas.
its bloody brilliant news
I was rating images and I saw that the image of Molly's door where Brooke and Lucas True Love is written was viewed 95 times!
een jaar geleden eka-chan said…
Oh? Why are the lpers switching to Brucas now? I would want to know that :) It might put some cheery in my broody >__<

I made a very highly-offensive Anti-LP video and I'm still having second thoughts posting it on youtube because it is very bitter but I really wanna show you guys. The song I used is Eminem's "Puke."

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SICK YOU MAKE ME. YOU MAKE ME FUCKING SICK TO MY STOMACH. EVERYTIME I THINK OF YOU I PUKE. YOU MUST JUST NOT KNOW. YOU MAY NOT THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DO, EVERYTIME I THINK OF YOU I PUKE."

That's the lyrics and there are puking noises in the background there that is perfect for the LP scenes in s6. Oh, thanks for the comfort, guys! I'm still not waving a white flag.
last edited een jaar geleden
i couldnt resist :)

arghh that whole door thing pisses me off (not brucas version but the leyton version). now theres a scene i would have liked to have seen, peyton getting rid of their lists and replacing it with her own tla crap, she has a habit of doing that *cough*rivercourt*cough*
that sounds like a great song.
omfg! eka i wanna see it, post it!!! pretty please with sugar on top and a bl cherry.
and a bl cherry that is a good one
lol and the thing I hate about it is that it's etched on the door, even if Molly repainted the door it would still be there
talk about a useless character and I hate that line they came up with to describe the couple who should not be named it sounds to close to Naley.
it just sickens me, true love forever, way to insult others, do they conveniently forget their past loves and feel the need to rub it in, and whats so 'true love' about it, they didnt make it, they wont make it this time either hopefully and their relationship is BAD TV! they are boring. tla cant beat always and forever.
nope they can't and Personally they are not True love.
Okay I'm posting it, B4C! I have to use another account for safety reasons but I'll give the link here once I'm done.
awesome. safety reasons? like to protect yourself from angry LPers who will hunt you down and hang you, good idea, wouldnt wanna hurt your BL JP loving neck, we cant loose u. though u are never around anymore, i miss ya. speaking of, watever happened to bigdayne and his words of wisdom and strong faith???
B4C! I made a Brucas vid, follow-up to "Be Still." I posted it here. The song suits them. This actually describes my over-all emotion about BL love!

Watch: link

If I use my real account they might report abuse and youtube might take my account down. so yeah, i have to use a decoy account just in case.

I miss fighting for BL and JP too! But s6 really made me shit a brick.
still fight!!!! dont wave no white flag :) i am going to watch right now. brb
I'm bored.
lol. ull have to find something to do. im watching gilmore girls, so not bored.
I was listening to Some You Give Away and it just made me miss Brucas even more! When are we gonna get an effin Brucas scene?!
een jaar geleden livelovelaugh said…
sorry i have to say this ya no i was ranting before about people who post icons of acters in the charaters spots and vice versa wel leyton love does it all the time i dunno why it jus really bugs me like ive jus looked at the icons in the oth spot and there all of chad and sophia bush then in the gossip girl spot theres loads of leighton meester then theres loads of sophia bush in the brooke spot its sooooo agravating its like hello sophia bush and brooke davis are different people for crying out loud its always her in every effing spot

grrrrr rant over lol i dunno why it jus really annoys me i like her dont get me wrong its jus annoying lol
lol maybe she's just confused. :D
i feel like telling her but i thought i better not lol
Well if you don't and she continues on doing that then you'd just get pissed off over and over again.
i no how pathetic am i getting annpyed over that lol
lol you're not pathetic at all :)