Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 43051-43100 of 116057

een jaar geleden livelovelaugh said…
wel its a collaged banner and the rescue me kiss icon
een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
have you guys seen this it is about the Brucas friendship scenes
this is the icon
 this is the icoon
een jaar geleden Janni said…
lol babe! Like i have said before, you can rant as much as you want here, we are here for you.. but if you are ranting about crappy lp and the things that come wiht it. we are GLAD to be here, and normally we will join you;D cause if one thing people in this forum have in common is our LOVE for brucas, and the passion hate for LP!
and thats the banner
 and thats the banner
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
I have a feeling that it won't fit...lol!
...but well...let's try it out.
angry
Grrr! He is an ASSS!!! He is doing my best,..., in my ASSS!
i think it fits but its what people voted we have to go with it unless ya want a matching banner we had one banner from that scene we could see if people want that one instead
 i think it fits but its what people voted we have to go with it unless ya want a matching banner we
I don't thiunk that we can do anythig with it since the majority wants these two, but whatever. it can't always be perfect. and everyone can't always be happy^^
grrr hes such an ass what did he say that for when he has no intention of putting them back together
LOL JANNI. TRUEEE<3
i like them both but we can post another saying the banner than won and the matching banner anything can match a collage banner tho
but i don't think that i has to do with the scene, more about the colour. and that is hard, to amke it fit everytime..
so what do ya think about the ones that won?
yeh janni i think the colouring is fine of the ones that won if not we can change the banner to match the icon
i think we should go with teh collage banner, cause it won by more votes =/
and it would only drag it + it's a collage.

then maybe next time we should pick the banner, then pick an mayching icon

but i don't think that the icon that one and the same scene banenr will math since the colouring is different
i think as long as the icon and banner have similar color it should be fine
wink
You know i'm a matching freak Dawn...lol! And most of the time i get ANNOYING when it comes to picking and all this kind of stuff but well...lol! I'm obsessed...i know. The icon HAS to fit the colors of the banner and IT HAS to be from the same scene. Same goes for the motto! LMAO! But well...it's what people voted for so i guess i must deal with it and...whatever...LOL!
So am i sending the mail to papa`?
What i don't like is that EXACTLY this scene (of the icon) exists on the banner as well. I mean...it's practically THE SAME DAMN PICTURE...just with different coloring.
lol babe;D I guess you have to deal with it, since the majority voted for those two
YEP JANNI!
Message him...lol!
yeh janni send they won next time we pick the icon first so then we can match the scene and the colouring to the icon
I'll send the mail;D

but i think we should pick the banner first next time, since it's harder to make an banner compared to making an icon=/
i love the banner i think its amazing and i think they fit fine its a collage banner so its good and janni change the motto to i wish you could rescue me
yeah...cause if you let me well..i can go on ranting about colorings and SO important things like...FOREVER..LOL! So just do it...straight away...xDDD
to go with the icon =)
YEEEEEEES!
I should at least get a matching motto...pleaaase...plzz???
yeh next time we choose the icon then find a banner to match =)the colouring is practically the same
yeh change the motto =)
ok;D

come with an mathcing motto;D
big smile
YAYY!
DAwn, maybe we should pick the banner first then the icon, cause it's harder to colour an banenr same as teh icon, but easier the other way around
Yeah Janni..but well next time i guess. Now the choice is final. If we make an icon pick again i bet everyone will go crazy and...confused...LOL!
sounds good
what's going on with the sluts?
We're bringing the slut love back?
last edited een jaar geleden
its easier for the icon fisrt its harder to make banners then we can match the colouring and images to the icon wel i think its easoer to pick the icon first then match the banner to that
mary if ya want we can chage the banner colouring to match the icon im sure i can do that?
before janni sends it
oh ok Dawn;D

That's the plan Babe;D Atleast the sluts are trying;D
To me it's exactly the same...lol! Whether we choose the icon first or the banner...the point is that the coloring HAS TO FIT. So i don't really care about what we're going to pick first as long as it matches...lol!
i think the colour is good... well not mathiing, but maybe the colour would be wierd if we fix on it=/
kiss
I LOVE the banner coloring...lol!
Maybe you should try changing the icon color...?
mary come iwth a motto now?
wel i can have a go and see if we like it if not just keep the colouring i honestly dont mind
yeh we can change that motto i wish you could rescue me
cool
cause i absolutely adore the coloring of the banner. Like it's so soft..and special...i dunno....i <33 it!
but maybe the icon colour would be messed up, if we try to change on it =/
"I just wish you could rescue me"
"From what?"
"From all of it".
"Only if you promise to rescue me back..."
Something like that i guess.