Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 44301-44350 of 116057

een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
yep
 yep
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
angry
HEYYYY!
Just stop insulting NS k?
een jaar geleden irene_p said…
someone stop me i'm gonna post more !!!! LOL
een jaar geleden livelovelaugh said…
serenates storyline is exactly the same as leyton but i love serenate
een jaar geleden BruCaS_LoVE said…
waooo it's amazing Hannah ...
the best one for the end !
eyesexage! again
Seriously...you can't compare NS to ANY other couple. Their epicness is just something beyond the standards or greatness<33
een jaar geleden saBRUCAS said…
I know right? SereNate and Pucas are basically the same thing!
I hate both couples, but nothing can compare to my hate for Pucas.
What makes SereNate epic again?
That they cheated on Blair my fav character or the fact that they're completely awkward together or the fact that Dan actually cares about Serena and only Serena and isnt that fickle? Or the fact that Serena love Dan not Nate?
Nate belongs with Blair. He is hers. I mean they dont have to be together and I guess CB are okay but NB are just LOVE.
last edited een jaar geleden
NS are the ONE couple i would give up my CB love for...lol!
een jaar geleden brucas4ever said…
Brucas or NS mary?
but NS ARE LP

you have to admit there story is exactly the same
guy starts out with girl cheats with her bestfriend but drops it and falls for original girl properly but then down the line bang backtogether again for good
heart
Yeah it's strange cause their story is sooo PUCAS. NS though have some EXCELLENT chemistry unlike PUCAS who have like 0 zero chemistry.
cool
DON'T YOU DO THAT TO ME HANNAH...LOL!
i used to hate NS but then i rewatched season 1 and just loved them
agree with Mary !
:)
ns are hott!

um anyone know anything about peter the great?
mary that should be easy
It's just that the're still not giving them the chance they need as a real couple on the show and that just keeps pissing me off. I mean who cares about boring Derena and UTTERLY disgusting Natessa?
BRING ON NS FOR GOD'S SAKE!
yeh i think its the chemistry that does it for me but aswel nate was in a pretty sucky relationship but lucas was in a good one
een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
maybe that is why i do not like NS i need to make some chair stuff

*off to go get pictures*
angelic
It's not easy...lol! My current love for NS has no limits...still nothing can get compared to my BL love though.
yeh i loved derena but now there just stupid with all these break ups etc dan didnt give shit about serena otherwise he wouldnt have slept with sumone else 10 minutes after they had split up
Terra have you seen the eyesexage counting list??

um you know i put you for this week right??

um if you cant do it! i could try and find someone else
cool
Duhh!
Blake/Chace chemistry is simply WOW!
BL JP and CB are my loves
I honestly think Derena are WAY better as friends. I'm still a Dan hater though. I can only stand him with B.
im in love with blake lol
mischievous
Now THIS...IS chemistry<33 Like...REAL chemistry.
 Now THIS...IS chemistry<33 Like...REAL chemistry.
*EYESEXAGE*
Exactly I dont even know why people like NS so much they've never been given a chance so how do you know they'll be good together? Just cuz Nate liked her before? He also like Jenny at one point and he loved Vanessa and now he Blair. But I think he has always loved Blair more and always will. Dan and Serena are sooo much better than SereNate. They had an amazing start, they had soo much chemistry that Penn and Blake actually got together lol.
i think NS are hott

i have a huge project to do and i cant get off this site right now!
nate never loved blair he knows deep down blair never loved nate
heart
OMG ... Mary they are so cute !
:)
peter the great?? anyone? anything?
Sorry. Don't agree like...at all. LOL!
I think people are in love with the idea of what SereNate COULD be. Seriously...i personally believe that with a GREAT storyline and a good buildup they would even COMPETE with CB as the "leading couples" of the show.
And well..we're WAITING for them cause we know that ONCE they'll happen THEY WILL JUST BEAT EVERYTHING ELSE.
nate hasnt been with the right girl yet so serenas gonna be that right girl
and couldn't said it better Dawn !
mischievous
I think Nate loved Blair but...in a different way. He cares about her...we can all tell...he was NEVER really in love with her though. LOVING someone and being "in love" with s.o is totally different for me.
cool
YES DAWN.
Exactly my words. S IS the one for him. Full stop.
I really dont think people would like NS more, but maybe they would who knows. To me the pilot pretty much summed everything up. In the pilot I wanted NB and I absolutely hated Serena and Nate because of what they did. And I absolutely loved DS in the pilot too. Plus I tend to always like opposites. Rich/poor, Good/Bad, Popular/Not Popular, and my personal fav Broody/Cheery.

Now this is chemistry.

I really dont think people would like NS more, but maybe they would who knows. To me the pilot pretty
REPEAT: peter the great?? anyone? anything?
who's peter the great? lol!
een jaar geleden Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
Hi girls! <33

I'm saying hi and bye at the same time, cause i'm gonna watch project runway now. ;D
But i'll be back later.

LY all. <33
derena is discusting no offense
cool
It seriously depends on tastes in couples girls...lol! There's no point in start debating about it.
this dude from russia... do you know anything?
I really think Nate loves Blair. I mean just because he though he wanted Serena doesnt mean she's the one for him. When did GG ever even try to show that?
And to me the only reason he wanted Serena is because he was being forced to be with Blair, but then he realized he had made a huge mistake and that Blair infact is the one for him. I know this is not the popular opinion cause majority of the fans are CB, but then again when it comes to NS and DS. Majority of the fans are DS.
big smile
I mean..FIRST THING i ever look on a couple is the CHEMISTRY! If i do like the chemistry then i'll probably start imediatelly shipping it.
Here you go Hannah

link
derena do have great chemistry i do like them i just got bored of there storylines if they ddint break up 3 times in one season i would so ship them