Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 48051-48100 of 116057

een jaar geleden xVikkix said…
Lol now there linking this on the leyton lovers . there laughing at how y'all want me out . It came up on the home page and I clicked it . Nice? you call that nice? Ya'll have been evil to me the moment I came . That's ok Im'a just taking every abusive thing you do .
een jaar geleden Janni said…
We don't wanna be brought into a whole pile of bullshit, and if you wanna be here and talk about brucas, we are happy

but we DON'T want any comments, like the first one you wrote what so ever complaints or something! they are our friends, and we are not getting sucked into the triangle of bermuta (Brooke quote;P)
een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
Yeah Janni is right thats why we took offense to what you did because they are friends unlike the some of the other spots the oth spot we are all so close and good friends so we touchy when you do this and we are not abusive we just not like some one talking trash about are friends or posting their personal business on a forum thinking its funny.
Excuse me! You come to this forum witht the weirdest comment, and ask then you want us to to be all BFF forever?
we are willing to be nice, but leave you all the drama before you come here, we have had some weiners lately that has caused this forum some unnecassary trouble, and don't need more!

And i don't care what the Leyton fans are tlaking on their forum, they can say anything, cause some of us tlak to them. and i'm not gonna lurk arounf their forum, so just stop commenting from their forum over here
een jaar geleden brattynemz said…
OMG can any LPers help us? lol

TBH I am so questioning your intention. We are nice, I assure you that. We are even nicer than some LPers (HI! lol) but we don't take shit from anyone.
Thank you Nem<3
I'll take a lool;D

this working and fanpopping is a bullshit... never has worked, never will xD
LMAO @ Janni. Excuse you. :D
Nem what do you do with them.. Just out over the image, change it to something (maybe screen, light, soft light.. etc. ) and that's it? or do you use selctive colour or anyting else?
no we don't and nem if you go back a couple of pages she posted the comments we made
If you were wrighting a book review about Twilight, what would you wright?
last edited een jaar geleden
POOF! Where did she go?
Uhm both. Cuz I love the icon's natural look, I just enhance them through selective color.

Selective color from this (dang they don't support .psd files :D)
last edited een jaar geleden
 Uhm both. Cuz I love the icon's natural look, I just enhance them through selective color. Selective
idk she is now over at the friends forum causing trouble oh i made this for Jenelle tried some new effects on the text
 idk she is now over at the vrienden forum causing trouble oh i made this for Jenelle tried some new ef
Did you use selective colour on that one? *stupid*

but but..*thinking*
ehmm... yeh, what do you do with selctive colour, which one do you choose, red, blue, black, neutral... or all?
To this:
 To this:
It's looks geat Terra<3
And i love how it's light in the conor, is that a texture too?
WOW! It's wonderful Nem! It looks so good!
you guys are so great, i suck!
And then the texture:

Uhm it depends, I usually tweak the red/yellow/white/neutral/black.
 And then the texture: Uhm it depends, I usually tweak the red/yellow/white/neutral/black.
GOD! I suck at Photoshop! xD
You'll get the hang of it!
(Terra's line)
no its not i used the lens flare effect all you do is once you have the picture placed go up to filter and then click render and its their and just choose which one you want
Thank you Terra<33
That was necesarry for me to know by now ;D
OMG this chick is spreading hate in fanpop world!
 OMG this chick is spreading hate in fanpop world!
i know she is on the friends one and they are not going to put up with it and you know she is pissing off some of the users you do not piss off and link she did that

glad i could help Janni i have to go i have finals today so i have to leave soon gotta get ready
What is she doing now?
check out the friends forum and you will see
I better go too, my break should've been 30mins only but it took me 1hr. LMAO. Goodluck with your exams girls! LY! <3
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *O
Good luck Terra<33
ByeBye to both of you<3

And thank for the ps teaching;D
een jaar geleden SophiaBrookefan said…
Can I Join this Forum???
I Love Brucas too!<3
een jaar geleden sophialover said…
anyone still on???
Gahh i'm looking for a Mr and Mrs Smith icon...pfff!
Here is the link of the icons!
link
Hope i helped!
Babe!<33
Sure you can, as long as you play it nice
angelina & Bras! -gags-

you know that we are gonna burst into a Brennifer icon craziness? xP

You cand eny that they are friends again, but the necklace speaks for itself xD <33
 angelina & Bras! -gags- u know that we are gonna burst into a Brennifer icoon craziness? xP Yo
LoL!
& Thnx 4 letting me Join!
;)
So by your Icon i assume that u like PB???
Are u sad that end like that???
I was so mad!
cool
envy???
MUAHAHAHA!
People can go ahead and envy THIS but Brennifer? Not even as a joke...muahahahaha.
 envy??? MUAHAHAHA! People can go ahead and envy THIS but Brennifer? Not even as a joke...muahahahah
heart
OMG PB<333
Did you guys watched the finale?
crying
MiSa...*CRIES*
YES!(my icons speaks for it self) And it was THE SADDDEST finally ever! And the most bullshittest!!

Never will Brennifer stop.. Brangeline is dying as we speak babe xP (you started it;P)
heart
And they were looking forward to start a family!<33
 And they were looking vooruit, voorwaarts to start a family!<33
I did too!
I'm still crying!
That's Just unfair!!!
=(
angry
Fanpop is being RETARD!! It's so damn slow!
I'm not gonna continue though cause i bet we'll end up having a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE epic fight...lol!
GOOO AHEAAAD AND BELIEVE ALL THESE FOILERS IF YOU WANT MUAHAHA. Brangelina are STILL together and it's always gonna remain that way<33 [end of discussion]

IT WAS SAAAAAAAAD.
Freaking sad. But not sadder than Grey's finale..lol!
crying
*Cries*
yeah and it's BLACK. It's like...Peyton? I'm feeling depressed.
For me Prison Break ends when Sara&Michael jr are skipping away and in my world they are going home to give michael (the hotti) the flowers and then they are gonne have a nice family meal, and the little M is going to sleep, and the growups are gonna do some BOW CHIQUA BOW WOW!
hhaha!
We wish!!!
It's so like Peyton! Just happier then Peyton.. Peyton is the sadest crap EVER!

End of discussion! xD

Is Greys over?