Buffy the Vampire Slayer Watching Reruns on your Seasons: Do things happen to you?

adwbuffy posted on Sep 02, 2009 at 01:41AM
This forum discuss on how fans get the wierdiest things happen to them when watching reruns on Seasons. For Example:

When I first got Season 7 I watched the first epsiode DUH.. And right in the middle of the episode a daddy-long-leg spider came down right beside me on my "BED". Then I paused the episode and had to kill it.

Another time when I was watching Season 6 I was watching "Smashed" like towards the end of the epsiode a big black spider jumped on my tv. And OMG it was the creepiest thing for me see. I had my brother come in my room and kill.

Here are my creepiest things that had to me when I watched Buffy reruns. Trust me these things do happen me for no reason. But I think it was me believing it would be curse. Even my parents think so.. They suggest that I should not watch Buffy just to calm down the spiders. LOL

So I waited for a week or two and back to watch all the seasons in order.

Share your comments on what things happen to you when watching Seasons

Thank you adwbuffy

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Asvini said…
smile
A similar spider thing happened to me. I was watching Buffy (season5 but I can't remember which episode) and a spider crawled across the TV screen. I almost had a heart attack. I used a glass to throw it into the garden, and a few days later I was watching TV and saw a spider scuttling across the floor again. I'm starting to think it's the same spider, and it's just a Buffy fan trying to watch it, lol. The cat chased it off, and it hasn't been back since :)
een jaar geleden adwbuffy said…
wink
LOL, boy do we have bad luck watching Buffy. It sucks lol
een jaar geleden TheBigBad said…
big smile
adwbuffy should move into houses with less spiders lol just jokes. Man, I'm a recent fan of Buffy, so I've only seen the whole series once. I'm starting over again though. Last episode I watched was 'The Puppet Show.' Nothing weird's happened so far...
een jaar geleden adwbuffy said…
laugh
Well, guess what happened to me last night, I was watching to special features on both Season 6 and 5. Then I a big spider came on me again!!. I told my parents that, they that thought it was hilarious. Not me, So I really hate having this feeling that I am cursed..lol..