Carrie Underwood Carrie Underwood Honoree for 38th annual NY Honors Gala. Today.

gin5 posted on Oct 22, 2013 at 11:31PM
what an honor for Carrie, so happy for her
The T.J. Martell Foundation for Leukemia, Cancer and AIDS Research has announced that Carrie Underwood will be honored at its 38th Annual Honors Gala on Tuesday, Oct. 22 with the 2013 Artist Achievement Award. The gala will be held at the legendary Cipriani in New York. Other honorees during the evening include Jennifer Breithaupt, SVP of Marketing CITI (Spirit of Music Award), Brandon Steiner, CEO of Steiner Sports (Humanitarian of the Year Award), John Sykes, President of Clear Channel Entertainment Enterprises (Lifetime Music Industry Achievement Award) and Target Corporation (Spirit of Excellence Award). Celebrity performers and presenters will be announced throughout the summer.
“When I started this Foundation with several of my peers in the music and entertainment business in honor of my son T.J., I wanted to do all that I could to make sure other families would not have to suffer the way my family did,” said Tony Martell, Founder & Chairman of the T.J. Martell Foundation. “We are thrilled to honor Carrie Underwood with this year’s Artist Achievement Award.”
Past honorees have included former President George W. Bush and former President William J. Clinton, the late Frances Williams Preston, Katie Couric, Matt Lauer, Anne Curry, Al Roker, Clive Davis, Arnold Palmer, Del Bryant, Scott Borchetta, Clarence Avant, Berry Gordy, Quincy Jones, the late Gil Freisen, Irving Azoff, Russell Simmons, Monte & Avery Lipman, Bruce Lundvall, John Esposito, Joel Katz and the late Ahmet Ertegun. The T.J. Martell New York Honors Gala is sponsored by American Airlines.

Carrie Underwood 2 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden sd20 said…
Such an honor! Carrie is such a compassionate, caring,wonderful ,beautiful and talented person!
een jaar geleden tld4968 said…
Well deserved..congrats to Carrie..