Channy Omg!!

channy889 posted on Sep 19, 2009 at 02:55AM
i was surfing the internet for months to find a site like this!!! it is the most romantic thing ever!! the moment i saw them together, it sparked me like a flame, and my face lit up. this is what i had been searching for, a romance that isnt stupid like twilight. sonny with a chance/channy is the only romance that i have ever felt obsenely obsessed with/addicted to/attatched to/liked.it is the thing that gets me up in the morning, the thing that keeps me happy. i even dream about it, and zone out in the middle of class. i think of ways that they come together. one of tham is that sonny is on the top floor of an apartment and falls out the window. she is found by chad, who realizes that she broke 7 ribs, her arms legs, and injured her spine, and worst of all, has brain damage. he calls the hospital and thay say she probably wont survive the surgeory, but they should give t a try because if they dont, she will die. before the surgeory, chad tells her that he loves her, and then kisses her(on the lips, duh). then she survives and they become a couple and begin the generation of channy and live happily ever after. ther is some after that, but i feel like i am writing an essay, so im going to go. please reply!!! bye!!

Channy 14 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden ClaireDelaware said…
big smile
Wow, I love your story! It's a LITTLE sad, but at the end, it's pretty cool! I'm so excited for the kiss between them! I love Sonny With a Chance, and everything that has to do with it!

Maybe we can talk someday! Bye.
een jaar geleden channy889 said…
big smile
thank you!!! it just cmae to me one day in the middle of class, well, the idea did, all the details came to me in a dream. you are the first person to like/appreciate my story!!
een jaar geleden angiewawa said…
naaaw this is really cute !
i love sonny with a chance. i really want them to get together really soon but its so fun rooting for them to get together.
een jaar geleden crazychlo said…
i'm sorry honey but if this is your only reason to get up in the morning (a fictional relationship) then you probably should GET SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!! you also need to realise that sonny would be dead if she fell off the top of a building (most likely, depending on the height) make some friends...join a club...be normal
een jaar geleden crazychlo said…
^^ im sorry that was my friend NOT me, i think that its quite cute XD, I myself, am i massive channy fan, and i thought tou idea was amazing
big smile
could you tell your friend to GET AN IMAGINATION?! I was only kidding about the whole "it's what gets me up in the morning" thing!! I indeed am in many clubs, I admit that the term "normal" may not fit me, but i do have many friends. probably 100x more than she will ever have!! SHE needs some help, if she cant understand a fictional story about a fictional relationship/show!! Wake up and smell the fiction, Captian Technicality ( i bet she doesnt even know what 'technicality' even means ) PS sorry if i was harsh i have a quick temper and im known to quickly jump down peoples throats ( that is a figure of speech, in case she thought i was serious)
crying
i dont know y i posted a crying icon. maybe, he would stop crying if you could get more people to view my forum post called 'omg'
een jaar geleden cckarocks7 said…
that ending made me sqeal like a maniac :) anyway, you have excellent taste in couples!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden truvu7 said…
big smile
That's the same way I feel about Channy, definetley!
big smile
thank u both!!!
een jaar geleden RandomFandom said…
kiss
That is a good idea! But i think most of the hard core fans would be crying if Sonny fell off the building, then they might start crying when Chad helps her, wishing THEY were Sonny now. ;) sigh, we could all use a Chad in our lives. :)
heart
lol true, but i had to make it sad for it to be romantic ;)
een jaar geleden Lilentropy said…
laugh
you should totally make a fanfic about this! that would be great!!
smile
good idea, ill try and post it over the weekend. my username for fanfiction.net is channy889. check it out later