Crash Bandicoot ATTENTION ALL CRASH FANS!!!

Spiritwolf1011 posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 02:54AM
A few of my friends and I will be hosting a Live Crash bandicoot 24 hour marathon. In this marathon, we will be playing all of the PS1 Crash Bandicoot games(except Crash Bash) and an extra game that I won't tell you about. Why, you ask? Because its a secret!!(Not really. Its Spyro the Dragon.) Ok, back to what I was saying. There are many things that we will be doing (besides playing the games) that will make the marathon a whole lot of fun! Of course there will be live text chatting and live commentary so viewers can talk to us, but thats not all. There will be crazy dares and stuff that we will be doing. Like chugging a soda, drinking a bottle of hotsauce, eating as many habenaroes as possible (just in case you're wondering, habenaroes are the spiciest pepper you can buy), and, if we can, we might even blow a watermelon up. But, if you think thats not crazy enough just leave a few ideas you have. Now, why would we be doing all this? Because we're trying to raise money for the SSVDP(the Society of Saint Vincent De Paul). SSVDP is a organization that helps many causes. Like raise money for Haiti, food drives for less fortunate, and plenty of other causes. All of the money that we raise will be going to this oragization. NO WHERE ELSE!! We won't be keeping any of the money! Every single penny will be sent to SSVDP. If you want to know any info about SSVDP, just go to: link

Now back to info about the marathon.
Besides the games and the dares, we've got other ways to make the marathon fun. We're allowing the viewers to request songs, request dares, and request someone to sing one song. But the only way you'd be able to do that is if you donated a certain amount of money. But don't worry. You'll only have to donate a dollor or 3.

We're not very sure if we'll do this or not but we might have some raffles that you can enter for prizes. There will be one prize per game and you can only enter once per raffle. Our ideas for the prizes are that there will be a crash bandicoot T-Shirt and some other piece of merchandise given out for the crash games and during the extra game the prize will be a Japanese copy of a PS1 Crash game. It might be CTR. The Crash game raffle entries will cost $5 each and whoever donates the most money will be the winner of the Extra Game.

One more thing before I end this. Before the marathon starts there will be a waiting time of one hour where viewers can listen to Crash Bandicoot soundtracks and where they can talk amongst each other. While the soundtracks are playing there will be a secret soundtrack that will play. Whoever is the first to say which game the song came from and which level its from will be entered into the first raffle for free.(Note that there will be three secret songs and you will have to get all three of them correct)

Well thats it! A date has not been chosen but expect it to be a weekend in Aprill, 2011. The date may be changed to the first weekend in May. Im not very sure. Its gonna be live broadcasted on link HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE 'CAUSE THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS!!!

P.S. Please help support us!! Tell your friends!! Advertise on crash fansites!! give us any ideas you have that might make the marathon better!! ANYTHING!! We want to get as many viewers as possible!! And as many donations!! Also if you help advertise by putting a video on youtube or doing anything else to help advertise, you will be put into one of the raffles for free.(just a way of saying thank you for helping advertise.) Thanks!!! -Spiritwolf1011
 A few of my vrienden and I will be hosting a Live Crash bandicoot 24 uur marathon. In this marathon,
last edited on Feb 03, 2011 at 03:14PM

Crash Bandicoot 9 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden crazycoco23 said…
big smile
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!T­HAT SOUNDS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DANG AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!w­ait­,wa­t network will it be on??????????????(nick,cartoon network,etc.)
een jaar geleden Scourgestar said…
laugh
( same thing that crazycoco23 said)
een jaar geleden Spiritwolf1011 said…
cool
Is gonna be on Ustream.com. And the date may be changed to the first weekend in May. Not very sure. Thanks for the comment though. Now I know someone will be there. (This is for anyone out there) If you have any ideas for dares just leave a reply 'cause we're in need of ideas. Thanks. (I justed added the info to the page just to let you know.) -Spiritwolf1011
last edited een jaar geleden
big smile
yo man thanks i was kinda getting impatient but thx!!!i was confused and thanks for entering me in the raffle for free i REALLY appreciate it sice i really want a crash t shirt it sounds great i'll totally watch it but try and find an exact date pls cause i dont want to DARE to miss it i'll be so upset if i do goodbye!
oh and i just deleted that other comment that said reply already.once again i was a bit impatient...
een jaar geleden bandicoot23 said…
i can't wait i am the best at crash games i never loss
worried
where is it located in florida or somewhere else?
een jaar geleden Spiritwolf1011 said…
wink
Any one can watch it. Whether they be in the US or CHINA!!! We are broadcasting it in TX but its an online broadcast so it doesn't matter where you're from. You can still watch it. Sorry it took so long for me to reply to your question. We have been BUSY!! I mean, we're still trying to find a place to get the T-shirts done. I hope that answers your question though.
yes it dose thank you