Critical Analysis of Twilight READ THE boeken before u hate them.

SimplyLaurel posted on Feb 20, 2010 at 01:57PM
Don't get me wrong, I do not consider myself a Twilight fan. I know how ridiculous the series is. I know how poorly written it is. But I, unlike many antis, know all of that because I have actually read all four books and have seen both of the movies.

I understand that many people don't want to just seem like they're following trends and liking things just because they're popular, but everyone needs to actually read it before forming opinions. I'm not saying "Give it a chance, it's not THAT bad." I'm just advising everyone to read it so they know what they're talking about. And hey, who knows, you might actually like it.

In any debate, it is important to know both sides of every argument. That way, your opponent can't surprise you with a point that you cannot counter, or something you didn't even know. If some Twihard pulls out some obscure fact from the darkest corner of the book and you have nothing to say about it, you have lost your argument.

Even having read PART of the books is not enough in my opinion. I know reading the books is torturous, and painful, and monotonous, and an overdose of teenage lust, but at least it goes by quickly. If you can, suffer through all four. For all you know, halfway through Stephanie Meyer has a not saying "Okay, all of that is a joke. The REAL book starts now." and the rest of the book is the next great epic.

Just out of curiosity, if a Twihard pulls out who whole "Have you even READ the books if you hate them so much?" What do you say if you haven't read them?
last edited on Jun 19, 2011 at 12:53AM

Critical Analysis of Twilight 36 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...