Crossovers Dead door dag Alive door Night

JJFlowers posted on May 17, 2012 at 11:09PM
This is a PJO/HoO/Kane Chronicles/Twilight/HG/Harry Potter crossover.

Mae is dead. But only 12:00 A.M. through 12:00 P.M. The other 12 hours of the day she roams the Earth as a ghost, seeing things that no one else sees. So maybe thats why she sees Kronos, Gaea, Apophis, The Capitol, The Voltouri, and Lord Voldomort teaming up together. She knows the heroes, and calls them upon each other, in hope that they will save the world and end her curse.
But they can't seem to get along together. And if that doesn't change, the world will end.

Characters: Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Nico, Thalia, Grover, Reyna, Sadie, Carter, Walt, Zia, Bella, Edward, Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, (Jason and Piper will be Jiper) Rosalie, Emmet, Carlisle, Esme, Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Haymitch, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny

All rights go to Rick Riordan, Stephanie Meyer, Suzanne Collins, and J.K. Rowling

Mae is from my imagination

Please comment and tell me what you think of my ideas!
last edited on May 18, 2012 at 12:02PM

Crossovers 50 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
cool idea! post soon :)
een jaar geleden JJFlowers said…
Thanks for your opinion! will post tomorrow after school
I might post now if my brother goes to sleep and I can get some peace
Preview

Chapter 1
Mae

One more day to wait. Then I would officially be 167,421 years old, not counting the years I was REALLY alive. I was a demigod child of Apollo when Rome took over. I had ran away and died of thirst. The fates brought me back and told me that I could be alive again, but only at night. Well, more like a ghost. When the clock strikes 12:00 A.M. I black out and wake again at 12:00 P.M. It is VERY complicated!
When I am awake, I see strange things. I have seen strange people. I have also sent ideas for books to my Uncle Rick. Of course he doesn't know that it's me. He thinks I'm some sort of fan. But I don't mind. I never do. What's the point of being a famous author if you are only around at night? And as a GHOST for Apollos sake!
The point is, I knew who to contact when I saw the enemy rising. Some I have never talked to, and some who will certainly be surprised to see me. I started in the future. In a place called Panem.
last edited een jaar geleden
big smile
awesome :)
een jaar geleden trivia101 said…
big smile
AWWWEEESOOOOMEE! BEST IDEA EVER! :D
Chapter 1 (Part 1)
Mae

One more day to wait. Then I would officially be 167,421 years old, not counting the years I was REALLY alive. I was a demigod child of Apollo when Rome took over. I had ran away and died of thirst. The fates brought me back and told me that I could be alive again, but only at night. Well, more like a ghost. When the clock strikes 12:00 A.M. I black out and wake again at 12:00 P.M. It is VERY complicated!
When I am awake, I see strange things. I have seen strange people. I have also sent ideas for books to my Uncle Rick. Of course he doesn't know that it's me. He thinks I'm some sort of fan. But I don't mind. I never do. What's the point of being a famous author if you are only around at night? And as a GHOST for Apollos sake!
The point is, I knew who to contact when I saw the enemy rising. Some I have never talked to, and some who will certainly be surprised to see me. I started in the future. In a place called Panem.

*****************************************­

I was in a place that looked like it used to be a beautiful meadow. But it was burned. I looked around. The sky was dark. I walked around. All the houses were burned except for a string of huge houses. Not many looked occupied. One still had lights on. Through the window I saw a kitchen, and a clock. I gasped. Voices ruffled from inside.
"What was that?" one asked.
"It came from outside," said another. I looked at the clock again. It was 11:59! I saw a brown-haired girl with a blond man and then, blackness.

Part 2
Katniss

I heard a gasp.
"What was that?" I asked Peeta. We just put Auburn to bed.
"It came from outside." We looked out the window and saw a shimmery figure of a girl and then she disappeared.
"What. Was. That?'' I asked through clenched teeth A voice behind me spoke.
"Maybe it was The Ghost of Mae." I turned around and saw Auburn.
"I thought you were in bed," said Peeta.
Auburn grinned. "That's what you thought. I wasn't tired."
"What is the Ghost of Mae?"
"Not what! The Ghost of Mae is a person, or, ghost. In my class, someone told me about some books that told old stories about the ancient times," Auburn said in a dramatic voice. "Mae was a girl in Ancient Greece when Rome took over."
"What is Greece?" I asked at the same time Peeta asked "What is Rome?"
"Two great empires. Anyways, Mae ran from the soldiers, and died of thirst. She came back as ghost, to warn people of danger."
"Who told you this?"
"I can't tell you."
"Was it Marie?"
"Maybe it was maybe it wasn't." Marie was Auburn's best friend, but she always told such ridiculous stories!
"Go to bed. we will deal with you tomorrow," said Peeta.

The next morning, Auburn didn't have school. We told her to watch Jake for a few minutes while we picked up the liquor for Haymitch. It was sunset when we returned.
"Auburn! Were are you?"
"In here." We went to the living room. Auburn spoke.
"There's someone I want you to meet." A girl with red hair and hazel eyes came into the room. She was the shimmery person outside the window yesterday.
"Hello, I'm Mae."
big smile
um... i thought u said that Mae was only allowed to be alive-ish at night, not during lunch? POST SOON!
I'll edit that
een jaar geleden bukluvr17 said…
cool i like it keep postin
Thanks for telling me! I might post in a little bit, can't post tomorrow cuz of a play
big smile
ur welcome JJFlowers :D

i hope the same thing that happened to universal won't happen to u too

POST SOON!
Chapter 2
Mae

"Hello, I'm Mae." The girl with brown hair and grey eyes stared at me like she was seeing a ghost, which she was. But the man with blond hair and blue eyes didn't even flinch. Auburn came to my rescue.
"I was right. Mae has news for you."
I took a deep breath. "During the day, I'm dead. At night, I'm a ghost... sort of. And a long time back, I saw the most powerful enemies a person could have join forces, including the Capitol. And I'm calling the ones who defeated them already. I believe their names are Katniss and Peeta."
The brunette frowned. "So you want us to fight the Capitol, who we nearly lost against, plus others?"
"Of course not!" exclaimed Auburn. "The ones they joined with have been defeated also! She will call them as well."
"There are four other groups, and I will go see them soon. I must ask you to get as many fighters as you can. We can't only have you guys."
Katniss looked at Peeta worriedly. "Peeta, I think we need to call the victors... and Gale." Peeta winced at the name of Gale.
"I will come back in one week exactly. Be ready by then." Then I traveled away. Next I went to England. When I got there, it was compley floded. Ops, wrong time piriod! When I got in the right time, I was in a hallway. Four people were there. Two girls and two boys. One boy had black hair and green eyes. The other had orange hair, the same as one of the girls. And the last girl had light brown hair.
"Lord Voldomort is rising."
I know it's short, but I have this HUGE play today and I wanted to give you SOMETHING
big smile
awesome chapters :) post again soon :)
Next chapter, enjoy!

Chapter 3
Harry P.O.V

"Lord Voldemort is rising." I dropped Ginny's hand. Ron and Hermione froze. I turned around to see a girl with blood-red hair and grey eyes. She was a ghost that I've never seen around Hogwarts. She smiled.
"Hello Harry. Last I saw you was when you were just born. Still have the scar I see." She looked amused at our expressions.
"Who are you," I asked carefully.
"The name's Mae. Hermione of all people should know this."
Hermione narrowed her eyes. "You're the Ghost of Mae, the one that can only be seen at night."
"Well, well, well. I've forgotten how smart you are." Hermione blushed. Ron's face turned almost as bright as his hair.
"I've come to warn you. Lord Voldemort has risen again, along with some of the greatest forces you could have."
"But-" Ron began.
"Let me guess, you were about to say that you can't defeat him again plus even MORE powerful beings. Don't worry. You aren't alone. There are others to help you. And I will call them a well."
Before the Harry, Ron, or Hermione could speak, the one girl I've never seen before, whom looked like Ron's sister, said "Okay, we'll do it."
"What?" shrieked Hermione. "Ginny, are you out of your mind?"
"No," said Ginny matter-of-factly. "We did it once we can do it again."
"There will be more to fight!"
"AND there will be more to help! I'm going do this! I m NOT going to sit and watch innocent people die at the hands of Lord Voldemort!"
Harry spoke up. "If she's going, I'm going," he said taking Ginny's hand in his.
"Well if Harry's going, as am I," said Ron looking nervously at Hermione.
I cleared my throat. "Hermione, what do you say?" Hermione looked at me fingering her wand.
"Alright, for the people." I grinned.
"Get ready. I'll be back in a week." I rushed away back to America. I was in Long Island Sound. I smiled remembering there were people here. I ran down (more like floated, since I'm a ghost) a hill. I looked around the camp. I faintly remember it being renamed Camp Olympus. It was about 10:00, I decided this would be it for the day. I group of eight people were lying down on the grass, looking at the stars.
"Hey Percy, remember me." Percy's head jerked up. He glared at me.
"Mae, what are you doing here." A blond girl with grey eyes looked at him worriedly.
"I wouldn't talk that way to the one with the key to the safety of the world. Ah, so you are the famous seven of the prophecy. I believe it's, Jason, Piper, Leo, Annabeth, Percy, Hazel, and Frank. Oh, and you must be Reyna." They looked at me.
Annabeth glared daggers at me. "How did you know Percy?"
"I gave him visions of the future when he was in the third grade. And I got him expelled that year."
"Why did you let the lion out of his cage at the zoo?"
"I got a little bored. Anyways, I hear you just fought Gaea, and before that Kronos."
"Yeah, why?" asked Piper.
"Did you fight Kronos? You did fight Gaea. That took guts. To bad you have to fight them again."
"What do you mean!" exclaimed Jason. "Chiron did tell us that Gaea and Kronos would reform, but not so soon!"
"Well it seems that they don't stay gone for long. Pack up soon, I'm tired of having this conversation with people."
"What do you mean?" asked Hazel.
"Oh nothing much, just leaving out the tiny detail that other evil forces are rising along with other heroes that you must team up and get along with if not the world will end within the year. Nothing big."
Leo scratched his head. "It's not a big deal?" I did a mental face-palm while Piper slapped him.
"That was sarcasm Leo," Piper said, her tone clearly stating that they have been through this conversation before.
"Oh," said Leo earning another slap from Piper. I noticed how she didn't let go of Jason's hand. Reyna glared at Piper. She was the only one not from the seven, yet still powerful.
"What do you say." The group all looked at Percy. He groaned. "Why do I have to be the one to make the final decision?"
Frank rolled his eyes. Then everyone (including Percy) looked at Jason.
"Why am I always the second choice?" Piper hugged his arm. Jason sighed. "Alright, but next time Percy is making the decision." Percy groaned.
"If there is a next time," said Frank.
"So with Percy and Jason, next week you mean?" said Reyna.
"HEY!" yelled Percy and Jason.
Hazel nodded. "Hm, maybe you mean Percy and Leo."
"HEY!" yelled Percy, Annabeth, Leo, and Reyna. I giggled. Annabeth glared at me. I took a step back.
"I'll be here next week. Don't be late. And bring Rachel with you."
"Why?" asked Jason.
"Just in case."Then I left and took off to the Great Mall of America. Because tomorrow at 9:00 P.M. would be my Egyptian Magicians.

*****************************************­*

When I woke once again, I looked at the entrance. There stood the four I needed. One with black hair turned around.

Carter P.O.V

I with Sadie, Walt, and best of all, Zia. We wanted a break from Amos, and we sort of broke his arm and ran away. But if you ask him, he thinks it was Jaz. For now anyways. I felt Zia's hand tense. Then I turned around to what Zia was looking at. It looked like a ba, or maybe a ghost. She smiled.
"Carter and Sadie Kane, it is time for you to once again defeat Apophis. Join me and my friends to kill him once and for all."
"Who are you?" asked Zia.
"My name is Mae, I am a ghost looking for the ones to defeat our enemies, and you are part of this." Sadie and Walt looked at each other.
"Mind if we leave now?" Mae raised an eyebrow.
"Why is that?"
"We're sort of in trouble with our uncle. We came here to get rid of him." Mae sighed.
"I'll take you somewhere till you can meet the others." Then came a blinding white light, and we were in what looked like the lobby of a hotel, but there was no one there. I looked at Mae. She pointed to a clock and her image flickered and started to dissolve. Then she was gone.
big smile
awesome^ pls post again soon :)
een jaar geleden ReadingGurl said…
post soon
een jaar geleden childofhermes said…
this is really good post soon
big smile
AWWEESSSOMMMME! THIS IS THE BEST! POST SOOON!

ps. i really like the ending: how she pointed at the clock and died
Can't post today, sorry! I'll post 3 extra long chapters on the weekend to make up for it
big smile
yay :D i like looooooong chappies!
Preview

Chapter 4
Mae P.O.V

If I weren't a ghost, I'd be dead.

When I tried to get to Washington, I ended up almost caught by the police for breaking into the President's house in the middle of the night. Renesmee tried to bite me, but her teeth sank right through me. When they agreed, I went to the hotel I had found Carter and Walt battling while Zia and Sadie talked about, a clock?
"... then she just collapsed."
"And disappeared," said Zia. Oh, they were talking about my weird exit. I spoke up.
"I'm a ghost, what can I do?" Zia and Sadie jumped.
Sadie looked relieved. "Oh, it's just you." Her expression turned confused. "Why did you point to a clock?"
I rolled my eyes. "It was almost time."
"For you to disappear. Right? And why at night? Why not the day?"
"Well, the fates decided."
"Greek stuff, right?"
"Yeah." Zia looked at me.
"What's a demigod?" I took a deep breath.
"Well, the Greek gods do eventually fall in love with a mortal. Their kids end up being half-human half-god. I'm a demigod child of Apollo. When Rome took over, I ran away and died."
"Well-" Zia was interrupted when Cater sent Walt crashing into the wall.
"WILL YOU KEEP IT DOWN! MAE IS TRYING TO TELL US THE VERY EMOTIONAL STORY OF HER DEATH! So where were we?" Sadie didn't seem to notice the fight or Zia's outburst.
big smile
awesome :) love your story :) pls post again soon :)
een jaar geleden universalpowa said…
coolio :D lolz post soon
big smile
LUUUUUUUV IT! POST SOON!
crying
AWWW!!!! thanks guys!
*gasp* Universal like my story? *faints* I'm a HUGE fan of your work Uni!!!
Now where was I? Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't post this weekend, family issues. And a dead dog.

May Lee rest in peace.
een jaar geleden ioyeme567 said…
post soon
een jaar geleden ReadingGurl said…
post soon
crying
May Lee rest in peace.

that is just s-s-s-sooooo sad! ur dog dying :(

but p-p-p-post-t-t-t s-s-s-soooon-n
Guess what? Today's my graduation!!! Super excited 'bout starting middle school!!!
DEFINATLY posting this evening!
big smile
happy graduation!!!! cant wait for the next post :)
Is Blackjack-Arion the only person who cares about my graduation?
Just so you know, me graduating means Summer means more posting
big smile
i care toooo!
my graduation is tomorrows tomorrow too!

POST SOON!
The Chapter you have all been waiting for! Sorry for not posting for so long!

Chapter 4
Mae P.O.V

If I weren't a ghost, I'd be dead.

When I tried to get to Washington, I ended up almost caught by the police for breaking into the President's house in the middle of the night. Renesmee tried to bite me, but her teeth sank right through me. When they agreed, I went to the hotel I had found Carter and Walt battling while Zia and Sadie talked about, a clock?
"... then she just collapsed."
"And disappeared," said Zia. Oh, they were talking about my weird exit. I spoke up.
"I'm a ghost, what can I do?" Zia and Sadie jumped.
Sadie looked relieved. "Oh, it's just you." Her expression turned confused. "Why did you point to a clock?"
I rolled my eyes. "It was almost time."
"For you to disappear. Right? And why at night? Why not the day?"
"Well, the fates decided."
"Greek stuff, right?"
"Yeah." Zia looked at me.
"What's a demigod?" I took a deep breath.
"Well, the Greek gods do eventually fall in love with a mortal. Their kids end up being half-human half-god. I'm a demigod child of Apollo. When Rome took over, I ran away and died."
"Well-" Zia was interrupted when Cater sent Walt crashing into the wall.
"WILL YOU KEEP IT DOWN! MAE IS TRYING TO TELL US THE VERY EMOTIONAL STORY OF HER DEATH! So where were we?" Sadie didn't seem to notice the fight or Zia's outburst. I looked at a calendar on the wall. I gasped when I saw the date. It was time to pick up the others.
When I flashed to Panem, Peeta seemed to be very uncomfortable around Gale. And Katniss was not happy because she had to bring Auburn and Jake. Percy and Jason were mad at me because I interrupted their Capture the Flag game. Bella was happy because Alice no longer had to give Bella a makeover. Harry and Ron were glad to go because they didn't want tutoring from Ginny and Hermione. When I was done, I relaxed a little.
BIG mistake.

*****************************************­***­***­**

Thalia was with us, and looked at Sadie.
"So you must be the Egyptians." Sadie narrowed her eyes.
"And you must be the Greeks. You don't look like much." Thalia's eyes widened.
"Well, speak for yourself."
"Why I ought to." Thalia let an arrow fly. Sadie ducked and it just missed Katniss. Katniss glared at Thalia. Auburn and Jake hid behind a large pot.
Katniss notched an arrow. "Let me teach you a thing or two about archery." She let go of the arrow. Thalia tried to run, but it hit her shoulder. Jason rushed to her aid. Piper unsheathed her dagger along with Annabeth. Percy drew Riptide.
"You don't mess with my cousin." The other Greeks took out their weapons and charged. Pretty soon everyone was either fighting or defending themselves. I was frozen. Everything was OUT OF CONTROL!
I wanted to do something so desperately. Just then, an arrow (I suspect Katniss) flew right through me and into Percy’s neck. Annabeth looked like a murderess, and her newt target was Katniss. She ran towards Katniss, but I didn’t see what happened after that. Thalia was kneeling down next to Percy. Nico (where did he come from?) said “He’s almost dead. He isn’t breathing” Thalia looked to the sky and whispered, but loudly enough so that I could hear:
“Artemis forgive me,” and then performed mouth-to-mouth. I was glad Annabeth was trying to kill Katniss at the moment.

I got Jasper to control everyone’s mood, so everything was calm now. I shook my head disappointedly.
“WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?” I yelled. Everyone in the room flinched. I took a deep breath.
“Look, I brought you all hear because all of your enemies are teaming up together and plan to kill you all. The fate of the world belongs in every single one of your hands and you all are fighting like wild animals! Can’t you please save the fighting for the war?” Sadie scowled.
“Well the fanged ones don’t have much fighting to save.” Rosalie was then right in front of Sadie wearing a fake smile on her face.
“You don’t want to mess with us, do you Sally?”
“It’s Sadie.”
“Whatever.” Thalia was muttering something about, Mr.D? And Percy was muttering something about, his mom? Then at the speed of light Rosalie had Annabeth’s knife in her hand and at Sadie’s neck.
“Rosalie!” I yelled. Rosalie returned the knife to Annabeth and went back to stand by Emmet.
“Don’t you all see? You are all very powerful. And I know that you have all sacrificed much in your battles.” Everyone winced. “Believe me, I know.” Hazel looked up.
“What do you know about sacrifice? I lost my mother to put a giant to sleep! Whom we had to kill just a few months ago! I lost my friends and family!”
Sadie (again) spoke up. “I lost my mom and my dad!” Would Sadie just shut up? Katniss growled. “My dad died in a mine explosion while my mom shut out of the world, leaving me to care for her, my sister, and myself! I risked death over and over again! And my sister died because of my actions!”
I spoke angrily. “I was just a regular demigod when Rome took over! My mother died! My dad didn’t even care! He didn’t help me while I slowly died of dehydration and starvation! Every day I felt like my stomach was being turned inside out and my throat had blisters that just kept on growing.” Katniss lowered her eyes. “I kept on going. I had a feeling that I wasn’t supposed to die just yet. One hot and dry day, I gave up, and the fates turned me into what I am today. I spent over a thousand years waiting for all of you to come together and fight at just the right time! The fates told me that I could have ended up in the Elysium because me running away encouraged the other Greeks to keep their beliefs strong, an I kept the Greek world going. I could have lived it in paradise, but instead I chose to never even die and yet live the world as life passed before my eyes. I trusted some people with the secret and now only three people outside this room know. I trusted people I cared about an now they are all dead!” Even Percy seemed impressed.
Alice asked after a moment of silence “Who are the three others that know?” I smiled. Alice was always looking for answers when she was lacking visions.
“Well,” I started “You’ll meet them just about-” I was interrupted by a blinding white light. “-now.”

3rd Person P.O.V

Three figures stood before the group. They were all cloaked in black robes, and there wasn’t a single part of their body that showed. Mae smiled. “Hello demigods!” She turned to the group. “This first one is Scarlet daughter of Apollo, and my half sister.” The first figure took off their hood and revealed a girl with strawberry-blond hair and warm hazel eyes. “This next one is Meg daughter of Hecate.” The middle figure took off their hood and showed a girl with red-brown hair and icy blue eyes. “The last one, will be a surprised for Camp Olympus. Coco daughter of Aphrodite.” The last girl took off her hood and gasped along with the other demigods. She had brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes. But that wasn’t the big deal, lots of Aphrodite and Venus girls had brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes. The thing that shocked them was that she looked exactly like Piper.

A/N: Coco has a crush on Jason, this will not end well.
And I’m gonna need a co-writer. If you wish to participate write a Chapter about what happened when Mae visited the Cullen family since I didn’t write about that. Have some cake to motivate you!
een jaar geleden childofhermes said…
Great chappie!
I would write a chappie but I have never read twilight so I don't know how it would go.
It you have not read Twilight (or just don't want to write about Twilight), you can write a chapter about Coco

Please, I really need a co-writer! Please write a Chappie! For me *puppy dog eyes*
big smile
loved the chapter... pls post again soon :)
laugh
post soon!!!
Posting tomorrow...

hopefully
crying
Okay, my cousins are visiting from another state and I won't be able to post for a while. I'm really sorry. Anyone can take over if they want to
Here's what I have so far

Preview

Chapter 5 Coco P.O.V

As soon as I took off my cloak, the first thing I saw was a girl, about 19, that looked exactly like me. Same eyes. Same hair, which I decided to put into braids. Something about her seemed familiar. Well, besides the way she looked. I just couldn’t put a finger on it. I glanced at Meg. Her SUPER uneven bright hair swayed as she looked back and forth between me and the other girl. Her icy blue eyes hardened when she looked at my expression. Scarlet, Meg, and me had known each other since kindergarten. Meg knew that I had seen the girl before, even if I wasn’t so sure myself.

Piper P.O.V

Well, I had been debating in my head for months weather or weather no to tell Jason. I tell him everything. When I had gasped, it had been because I had dreaded seeing her again.

It was a couple years ago. Jason still had yet to choose between Reyna and me. Percy had given up his job as praetor. I was walking on the Argo ll when I saw Jason and Reyna kissing on the deck. I had ran and locked myself in my room. Jason came to me later and said that he was sorry, and I didn’t forgive him. Soon afterwords, Reyna and Leo started dating. We docked at Mexico because Leo threatened to kill if we didn’t. I ran through the streets, because I didn’t to go back to Camp Jupiter to bring them to Camp Half-Blood. I didn’t want to see Jason. I stopped in front of a mirror. It was me, same cloths and all. But her hair was in one braid, while my hair was in many. I then realized that it was a glass, not a mirror. The girl looked at me for one more second, then ran.

I haven’t seen her till this very moment.
Chapter 5 Coco P.O.V
Part 1

As soon as I took off my cloak, the first thing I saw was a girl, about 19, that looked exactly like me. Same eyes. Same hair, which I decided to put into braids. Something about her seemed familiar. Well, besides the way she looked. I just couldn’t put a finger on it. I glanced at Meg. Her SUPER uneven bright hair swayed as she looked back and forth between me and the other girl. Her icy blue eyes hardened when she looked at my expression. Scarlet, Meg, and me had known each other since kindergarten. Meg knew that I had seen the girl before, even if I wasn’t so sure myself.

Piper P.O.V

Well, I had been debating in my head for months weather or weather no to tell Jason. I tell him everything. When I had gasped, it had been because I had dreaded seeing her again.

It was a couple years ago. Jason still had yet to choose between Reyna and me. Percy had given up his job as praetor. I was walking on the Argo ll when I saw Jason and Reyna kissing on the deck. I had ran and locked myself in my room. Jason came to me later and said that he was sorry, and I didn’t forgive him. Soon afterwords, Reyna and Leo started dating. We docked at Mexico because Leo threatened to kill if we didn’t. I ran through the streets, because I didn’t to go back to Camp Jupiter to bring them to Camp Half-Blood. I didn’t want to see Jason. I stopped in front of a mirror. It was me, same cloths and all. But her hair was in one braid, while my hair was in many. I then realized that it was a glass, not a mirror. The girl looked at me for one more second, then ran.

I haven’t seen her till this very moment.

Mae P.O.V

Okay. This was gonna be weird. I probably should have warned the girls about Piper. Scarlet was looking at Coco. Meg was looking at Coco. Coco was looking at Meg and Scarlet. Scarlet’s head turned to examine the others in the room. Her eyes fell on Leo. A look appeared on her face that I had never seen before. Meg noticed and grunted. She would have became a Hunter of Artemis, but then she would have to leave Scarlet and Coco. So she was just on her own. Well, she did have Coco and Scarlet. But Scarlet was way to serious and mature. Coco (being a daughter of Aphrodite) was way to pink and bubbly. Meg was goth. Just like Nico (well, Nico was probably Emo...) Meg’s favorite colors were red, purple, and of corse, BLACK! She had Skull Earrings, a Skull T-Shirt with blood seeping out of the Skull. Her hair, red-brown, was more choppy and uneven than Thalia’s [I seem to like to write about PJO & HoO... just tell me if you want more of something else.]
I looked at a clock. It was almost time. I looked at the group.
“I don’t want not one single soul to start an argument. Scarlet is in charge.” Meg and Coco groaned. “Please take your problems to her.” This time Scarlet groaned. She hated it when Meg and Coco got into ‘misunderstandings’ and she has to fix it. don’t think that she wants to deal with all of these people. Plus she has had a lot on her mind lately. Her mom’s cancer started up again. This was the second time it struck. Colon cancer was not something to be carless with. Scarlet hated Apollo because the first time it came around, he didn’t do anything to heal her. She has been super depressed, though she does a good job at hiding it. Not even Coco and Meg know about it. It was just to painful. Me? Ghosts know things [insert evil laugh here]

Okay I might have read her Diary...

Then everything went black.

Chapter 5 Scarlet P.O.V
Part 2

I took out Coco’s necklace. It was silver with a golden Dove and 2 small blue diamonds as eyes. I looked to the crowd and said “Coco is going to be the one that wears this necklace. Make sure you remember that. Oh, and one more thing, the rooms are all unlocked. Go and pick one. There should be a key on a pillow. Just pick a different room if anything. Training begins tomorrow at 10:30, don’t be late.” I looked at Meg. She blushed. She always woke up late. Her face soon went back to it’s regular pale shade. She USED to have an alarm but she zapped it with some Hecate-Spell. She used every chance that she got to use one.

The people just started out of the lobby when a large crash started.
big smile
cool story!!!! Keep posting :)
Here's the Chapter!

Chapter 6
Katniss P.O.V

As soon as the cash sounded, I had a vision of the Games, as though I was in them again. Protecting Peeta. But now my thoughts were at Jake and Auburn. Last I saw them, they were hiding behind a large pot but now it was shattered.
“Peeta!” Peeta’s eyes turned from the direction of the sound to the pot. His eyes grew wide with worry. But he wasn’t looking at the vase. He was looking at the trail of glass leading up to the elevator. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was that girl, Meg.
“We need you to get people out of here.”
“What was that? What’s wrong?”
The pale face of Meg darkened. “That’s for me to know and you to not.” I looked behind her and saw that there was no way only the three of them could calm everyone down.
“I can’t, my children are missing.” The worry in my voice was unmistakeable. Meg sighed. “I guess you may go look.” But then another crash sounded, and her face paled. “But you only have a few minutes.”
“How long exactly?”
“Five, ten at the most.” I looked at Peeta.
“Go,” and just as he opened his mouth to object, I spoke. “Please, look around you. We aren’t the only ones that need help.” Peeta slowly nodded. Without another word, he walked to another group.
Meg turned to me. “If you can’t find them within three minutes, come out, get out of this building. Forget about everything. Just get out. Okay?” I nodded, then ran towards the elevator. My throat burned from keeping in the tears that were threatening to pour. Because I knew that if my kids weren’t coming out, neither was I.

Auburn P.O.V

Jake ran fast for a five year old. Me, not so much. I was the worst at gym in my class, in the whole 5th grade even! I liked to sit around and read, while Jake ran around like he was as light as a feather. I was struggling to keep up with him.
“Slow down Jake!” I called out. He turned around and smiled, but at least he stopped. Yet as soon as I came within a few feet, he continued to run. I groaned. He ran to the elevator and stopped right in front of it. I grabbed him. I’d been chasing him since the large crash. It wasn’t until now that I thought of how worried mom and dad might be. I also realized that I had no idea where we were.
Jake was looking at something down the hall. A girl with caramel colored hair and blue eyes was standing by the door. Mae had called her Sadie, an Egyptian.
“Come with me, we don’t have much time.” She spoke with an accent that sounded British. “Hurry, or where we are standing will be gone in a matter of minutes.” Her voice was urgent. I turned to Jake.
“Let’s go.” He nodded. So we followed Sadie. Suddenly, she stopped and turned to us.
“We have to find your mum. She’s looking for you.” Then the scream sounded.
Katniss P.O.V

The scream was not human.
Yet in all my years, what had been? The inhumanity of the Capitol, the Games, the War. The only time I had found myself at peace was when I was with my family. Now even that had been taken away from me.
A thought came to me. Paylor would never had started another battle. Someone must have done something to her. Right?
I ran down some halls. Through every twist and turn. Once again I felt as though I was in the Games, looking for Prim who was really a jabberjay. I turned another corner, and found myself hugging my children. We stayed that way for awhile, before Sadie looked at us with worry.
“Keep moving, there isn’t much time left.” Sadie navigated us through the maze of halls until we were at the lobby. It was completely deserted. Sadie tried to open the doors and found them locked. The other Egyptians ran to the glass doors, but we figured out soon enough that they were sound proof. A roar sounded, and we all looked to the elevator, just as it opened, to reveal fire coming at us. The flames flickered around us, as though taunting me, ‘The Girl on Fire.’ Auburn and Jake clung to me. The fire was just upon us, when Sadie through herself into the flames, and the building exploded.
When I opened my eyes, it seemed like I was fine. We were all, except that Sadie was no where to be seen.

Carter P.O.V

We looked and looked for Sadie. Just when we were about to give up, Zia called us all over to a shattered mirror. A mangled person laid there. Burned and bruised, the person was most likely dead. Long blond hair was covered with glass and blood. Blood trickled from their mouth, and broken pieces of glass cut their palms. Zia bent down and felt for a pulse. Then she burst into tears. It took me awhile to understand why. To understand that this broken, lifeless person, was my sister.
If I don't get some feedback, im not gonna post
It's my birthday today! Post Soon
een jaar geleden fanforbooks said…
OMG POST SOON!
een jaar geleden fanforbooks said…
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST!