201. Demi Lovato: Two Pieces 202. Demi Lovato: Nightingale 203. Demi Lovato: Never Been Hurt 204. OneRepublic: Say All I Need 205. OneRepublic: Come Home 206. Snow Patrol: Chasing Cars 207. Snow Patrol: Set brand to the Third Bar 208. Troye Sivan: Wild 209. Troye Sivan: Bite
151. Michelle Branch: I'd rather be in love 152. Michelle Branch: Goodbye To You 153. The Fray: Heaven Forbid 154. Halestorm: Here's To Us 155. P!nk: I don't believe you 156. Lifehouse: It is what it is 157. Lifehouse: All In 158. 3 Doors Down: Landing in London 159. The Fray: Look After You
101. For King and Country: Love's to blame 102. Trading Yesterday: One Day 103. Enrique Iglesias: Hero 104. Ed Sheeran: Autumn Leaves 105. Ella Henderson: Beautifully Unfinished 106. Ella Henderson: Hard Work 107. Ella Henderson: All Again 108. Ella Henderson: Lay Down
51. OneRepublic: Love Runs Out 52. The Veronicas: I Can't Stay Away 53. Jason Mraz: I Won't Give Up 54. Tawgs Salter: Brave 55. Plumb: Taken 56. Better Than Ezra: Breathless 57. Nina Nesbitt: The Hardest Part 58. Ellie Goulding: How Long Will I Love You 59. Colbie Caillat: I Won't 60. Train: Hey, Soul Sister 61. Ashes Remain: On My Own 62. Brooke Fraser: Something in the Water 63. Jonathan Jackson: Let There Be Lonely 64. The Fray: Happiness
The following contains a lijst of songs that have played during Delena scenes, songs that have played during other TVD scenes, but could also apply to Delena, and songs that simply remind me of Delena. Some songs are not directly about Delena, but about how I feel towards the TVD crew (read: Julie Plec)
The lijst is in no particular order.
1. Plumb: Here With Me 2. Ingrid Michaelson: Maybe 3. Miley Cyrus: When I look at You 4. The Fray: Say When
1, Elena Gilbert is the reason why Damon and Stefan are at odds.
Ehm, Damon and Stefan were at odds for 145 years, prior to meeting Elena. So, there goes that nonsense,
2, Elena always needs to be saved,
Oh, u mean that time when Stefan got abducted and tortured door the tomb vampires? of when Damon almost burned in the season 1 finale? of when Stefan got locked up in a vault? of when Bonnie used so much magic she died in season 4? of when Damon wanted to kill Caroline in the beginning of season 2? of when Caroline was tortured door her dad in order to...
To start - I MISS ELENA! Her absence was felt very keenly in this episode, and I feel like the writers were respectful of her memory (with a big BUT.)
BUT they are shameless in their ways of holding onto Delena viewers, and seeing as there is no guarantee that Elena/Nina will ever return, it stings. I get they are trying to make money, and they didn't have a say on Nina's decision to leave the show, but the teasing isn't entirely appreciated.
Lately I have been watching vorige seasons of The Vampire Diaries to mend little pieces of my broken heart. As I did I remembered a very special thing that Damon zei to Elena. "I will always choose you."
Interesting. I've been reading spoliers on the internet about season seven and both Julie Plec and Ian Somerhalder zei that he will fall in love again.
So please remind me about that quote back in season two. Always? Wow, I didn't know that lasted five years. How much meer hurt can we take? Julie continues to mock Delena and our fanbase. Oh let's not forget that...
+ I didn't feel a lot while watching this finale but one of the scenes that really bought tears to my eyes was the scene when Elena reunites with her family in the afterlife and the scene with Damon and Caroline in the crypts was nice too. I've got a lot of memories related to this toon which I will forever love and cherish (even though the fandom was just the worst thing sometimes).
geplaatst ·5 maanden geleden
Oh wow it's been so long since I've been here so I'm sure no one would remember me lol. I just really wanted to post my thoughts here after watching the TVD finale (I stopped watching TVD a long time ago, I only saw the finale for the old times sake)...Delena is ENDGAME!! We all knew that would happen ;) Steroline were married??? And Stefan died (bummer), Bonnie&Enzo were a thing apparently (wasn't expecting that tbh), Bonnie finally left mystic falls (should've done that years ago)
geplaatst ·5 maanden geleden