Damon & Elena damon & elena fans forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8651-8700 of 14056

een jaar geleden laurik2007 said…
big smile
yeah but not as good as 1x06 imo...
Hi Jenn

Katie please recommend me a good movie to watch...im so bored
een jaar geleden katie15 said…
What type of films do you like?

Well my favourites at the moment are Titanic, The Notebook, Sex and the city, A walk to remember, Harry Potter...
een jaar geleden Jenii737 said…
I've just arrived home actually. I went to watch Eclipse with my friends...
big smile
I really dislike Twilight, but I have to admit Eclipse isn't too bad, but only because I love Jacob's sarcasm and Riley's hot.

I don't think I've met you in the forum yet? Oh and it says on your profile your from the UK as well ;)
Katie:)) Iv seen them all and great taste btw
love horror movies,romance-comedy,adventure action....you rarely find a movie i dont like lol, something new,maybe made in 2010

Jenn-I have yet to see Eclipse but waiting for a bunch of friends to come over so we can all watch it together
een jaar geleden epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys! did u see nina's tweet
hmmm
nope....what is it
Oh! I know a few really scary and good horror films! Not out from 2010 though... they're called

1; Scream bloody murder
2; Dead end
3; Wrong turn

Have you seen any of them lol? Oh and thanks... you obviously have good taste as well if you like similar types of films to me ;)
big smile
Hey Klea! What's up? And what was the tweet?
big smile
Yeah, I don't like Twilight, maybe mostly because of the fans. But I couldn't miss Taylor Lautner's abbs. LOL

I don't think we've met katie15. I'm Jeniffer but you can call me Jen or Jeni hehe I'm from London and you?
iv only seen wrong turn and loved it...i will download the rest,thx
btw Iv finished season 1 of Glee and im totally obsessed at the moment,listening to the soundtrack right now:))
I read it. It was something with shooting a scene with Ian!! Witch means we'll have more DE!!!!!
Here it is:

ninadobrev Just shot one of the most intense scenes w/ @iansomerhalder. Wow. Season 2 premiere is going to blow you all away!
about 14 hours ago
big smile
Yeah his abs are to die for although his face is anything but lol.

Well obviously my name is Katie... Katie/Kate is fine and I'm from Manchester.XD
it's says that she just got done filming one of the most intense scenes with ian!!!
Oh and Lau? Have you seen Paranormal activity? That's quite a recent horror film..
een jaar geleden mariafan said…
big smile
heeey guys :D finally this forum is live again ;)
ninadobrev Just shot one of the most intense scenes w/ @iansomerhalder. Wow. Season 2 premiere is going to blow you all away!
OMG
OMG
OMG
Now I can't waut to start season 2:))
big smile
I'm so excited for Season two to have more Delena scenes!! I wish it would come now!!

Hey Maria, what's up?
Katie-Yeah I saw it, it scared the shit out of me seriously,some didn't like it but i loved it
I love Manchester!! I go there almost every year!! But it's nice to meet you Katie.
i wonder if they were comfromting eachotehr about the kiss lmaoo! or at least damon was ;)
aaah i can't wait to watch this scene!! can't wait any more xD
when did they start filming season 2?
hey katie! nm im just finally completely awake after the party yesterday xD u?
@Lau: Yeah it is freaky scary but I love it. Not many horror films scare me anymore because I've watched so many LOL.

@Jenn: Really?! You like Manchester?! :O Lol. I love London as well, although everything is SO expensive there and if you think the mets are busy in Manchester it's nothing like London underground trains lmao.
@Maria: Nothing much. I'm actually really bored. Urghh lol.
the scene must be really good if both nina and ian tweeted about it lmao!
last edited een jaar geleden
laugh
I love the fact that Ian is Team Delena LOL.
please don't make me more anxious than i already am,please have mercy:)))

TVD Season 2 will Rock
big smile
Yeah. Season one was good, but I have a feeling that season two is going to blow us away.

I mean, we're gonna have more Tyler scenes, Delena scenes, possibely Tonnie and Stefan/Katherine scenes...

Oh and Katherine LOL.
last edited een jaar geleden
^^ yeah i know!! woot woot! i also hope we get more caroline scenes i love her character i think she deserves more scenes!
laugh
who can forget Katherine 'the bitch is back':))
lol i feel like stealing Georgina's trade line
big smile
Hey can you guys help Tyler in the link and to try and eliminate Caroline LOL.
haha goergina!!!! she is having dans baby!!! hahah! gosh GG has gotten weird! lmaoo i think katherine is more bad ass though
no way kaite! i love caroline! lmaoo
big smile
Oh I actually loved Georgina in GG when I watched it! lol. She always made me laugh.

That's the thing with bitches in some shows... you can't help but laugh at them LOL.

@Klea: Yeah I agree. I'm beginning to really like Caroline, I mean I don't love her yet but I think that I will after season two hopefully ;)
big smile
Well give Tyler + points then. I don't hate Caroline but I really want Tyler to win! XD
i love Tyler!! i vote there as soon as i can!
worried
Okay! I know I flove Tyler too! He's actually my second favourite character on the show after Damon. He's so underrated.:(
yeah i will give tyler points lmaoo! hope to see more of him too in season 2 and more tonnie cause if i don't see them on screen then i can't ship them...idk but that's my thing i can't ship couples if they have like NO screen time at all and if i don't see them interact to see if they have chemisty.
Done tyler's up :))
Yeah Georgina's got kinda mellow in the last season but i still love her
Klea, that's fair enough ;)

Lau, I gave up on GG after like the 6th episode of season 3. It just got so boring and stupid imo.
big smile
Katie-I still watch it ,even though it got kinda bad but it still makes me laugh, and it has CB my late OTP or current lol im so confused
hmmm
Lmao... I used to love Chair in season one and I liked them at the beginning of season 2... but then they got ruined imo. Chuck is such a jerk to Blair..
dair needs to be in season 4! and it needs to go back to being as good as season 1...but yeah i will watch it!
laugh
If Dair happens then of course I will watch the show again... LOL.
i think they will be intersting to watch like delena!
laugh
Actually... I like Dair and all but Delena will always pwn them LOL.
no doubt about it lmaoo>>delena pwns everyone!!! YES>>everyone! spuffy comes in 2nd!