Damon & Elena damon & elena fans forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 14056

een jaar geleden katie15 said…
And Bamon fans ship Stelena fans just b/c they ship Bamon and the scene I meant was the one in the woods lol.
een jaar geleden shankii said…
mischievous
ROFL That scene? Omg ok I wont say what I really think :D
I sometimes think I watch a different show lmao

And can you become a fan of me on fanpop? please :)
kiss
I can see something going on between Stefan/Bonnie but Damon/Bonnie, really? Don't get it
Am I not your fan? Let me fix that =)!
I don't think Bamon will be anything more than a fling if they do happen and anyway, ppl forget the show is based on the love triangle so it will always come down to Damon/Elena/Stefan, the other couples are just extra. And Stefan and Bonnie definately have more chemistry with each other than they do with Damon/Elena lol, but I want to see Bonnie have a relationship with Tyler :)

And that's okay I realised I wasn't a fan of you either lol.
angry
Bonnie/Tyler haven't thought about it :D The wolf and the witch sounds good
Even in the promos you can see the main characters Damon/Elena/Stefan no one else
I haven't read the books yet but ppl told me the same, Damon loves Elena and just because he saved Bonnie doesn't mean he likes her, and by reading that I believe Damon saved her because she means a lot to Elena, so once again he did it because of Elena
You definately need to read the books. Damon and Bonnie have scenes together and they kiss sometimes, but it isn't anything significant b/c Damon kisses a lot of girls so Bonnie is just another girl. Plus Bonnie fancies all the guys, like Stefan and Matt. And in the bathtub scene that Bamon fans go on about, Damon was thinking about Elena the whole time and Damon was starting to have more humanity and starting to care about other ppl -- this was down to Elena and b/c of her he was willing to save the ppl she cares about.

There is a lot between Damon and Elena and it is definately love. You just have to read between the lines -- but it gets really obvious in Shadow Souls. I'm telling you, Stelena are like static in the books, they go no where, while Delena have development like the show. Also, Elena uses Stefan like a doormat while Damon stands up to her -- they are alike.

Anyway, sorry for the waffle :D
angelic
Omg do they have sex in the bathtub? :| So then I see Bonnie as another Vicki/Caroline :D
Katie can you tell me which book are using right now in the show? I mean are we still in book number one?
mischievous
1027 fans!!!!
They don't have sex:) Damon saves Bonnie from something, I forgot what and he has to clean her in the bath (she isn't naked though).

And the show is A LOT different to the books, I mean they took one character completely out of the show, who was one of Elena's BFF's and Caroline was mostly her enemy from the start. They are taking bits from each book at the moment. The things that are the same are the love triangle being the main core of both and Stefan/Elena getting together too quickly and Damon/Elena having development. I will say that Delena's first main kiss is in the sixth book (Shadow Souls) and although Stelena is bad in the show, they are A LOT better than in the books.

And I know! Delena's fanbase is growing so quickly :D!
last edited een jaar geleden
big smile
LOL I was scared :D thank God it wasn't what I thought
Julie said Delena's first kiss will be in the second season was she lying? :D or maybe they'll kiss in a dream xD!

I'm glad to see that =D!
I don't think they are going to kiss this season anyway, it is too soon and rushed. Julie said that they will kiss but probably beyond this season so I'm assuming season 2/3.
laugh
I'm thinking maybe in the last episode of season 2 :D
I'm looking for some Ruby/Sam icons so sorry
how many times have they kissed?
Damon and Elena -- in the books? Well they sorta kissed in Nightfall once, but it wasn't like OMG, but in Shadow Souls they have kissed -- lets put it this way, more than once;)

And it's okay:)
Haha ok Katie I trust you =P
Which one do you prefer the show or the books?
Don't know:/ I like them both, but I suppose books atm b/c there has been lots of Delena action in Shadow Souls lol.
mischievous
We need to get the chat to 40 pages
where is everybody?
laugh
When I saw your comment on youtube I was like "She has the same icon as Katie"
LMAO!!!! And then you realised it was me :D

And I dunno...................

Btw which country do you live in?
surprise
Yeah :D:D

I live in Mexico
wow:) I live in England lol
kiss
I saw your profile, Manchester right? =P
I gotta go, I have a party I need to attend, don't want to though =@ LOL talk to you later =)!
yehh I'm from Manchester:)

And cyahh, have fun:)
surprise
1032 fans
een jaar geleden caroline_CKT said…
worried
morning ;D, Are Bamon fans seriously thinking that in the wood scene, when they find Stefan, there is chemistry between them? God are they blind or something?
crying
Here it is 4:08 am :O Katie told me that haha seriously? What's happening, I don't see chemistry or whatever they see, I'm blind
worried
here is 11.33 am ;D However I've just seen some Bamon fan arts... They're sure there is something between them in that scene... ahah
Omg, any hope of me becoming a DB/SE fan has gone out the window b/c of their really rude fans. You can't even say you hate something without being told you are bashing:@ They are so hypercritical!
een jaar geleden laurik2007 said…
eny hope of me becoming a DB fan has gone out the window when i saw Bonnie, seriously don't like the actress
I like Kat/Bonnie, it's just I don't like her with Damon lol, I don't think suits him (oh and when someone said this on the cw forums apparently it was racist?) and she doesn't have as much chemistry with him as he does with Elena.
big smile
deffo no chemistry at least not as much as DE have!
DB do have a bit of chemistry, but not as much as Delena;)
But how can they say there was chemistry in the wood scene?
kiss
i really dont know lol:)) hi carolina
laugh
Hi Laura, how you doing? ;)) I'm so excited for the next episode! Have you seen the clip yet?
big smile
hi....nope im not into spoilers so im waiting to be surprised :))
een jaar geleden brucas_naley101 said…
any1 on?!?
kiss
mee:))hi ash
y Lau!
heart
whats new girl? did you noticed...the fans are growing so fast....do you think the dance scene tipped them in the right direction?:))
mischievous
not much. i no! its crazy it grew like a 100 or something i think & i was only gone a few days! its crz! it sooo did!! evry1 is coming 2 the dark side 2 eat cookies off damons naked chest XD :))
laugh
Yeah now theirs a motto for you:Join the dark side, we have cookies!!!
on damons bare chest! haha
big smile
yeah i missed that part lol:))
kiss
girl i have to so sleep....tomorrow i have to study ,school stuff sucks.....good night
kiss
:( sad. fine leave me! lol. nit. skool does suck!!
laugh
I go and suddenly the fans grow, I'm not coming back LOL
lol i no rit! but nooo dnt leave us Sel