Damon & Elena damon & elena fans forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11901-11950 of 14056

een jaar geleden Bnstinsley93 said…
heart
Aww yes how couldn't i she looked at him with expection ! :)
Btw nice to meet you too Teo(did i say right :)? )
Hmm when did it start.. i began to love the since their first meet in season one and i've became obsessed with them by every episodes :)
Btw thanks again guy for welcoming me :)
smile
and Laura you're definitely right:)
een jaar geleden teo_rockeritza said…
Yeah, and it was waay sweeter. I think it would have been too forced to have a real, proper kiss. And it shows that Damon really meant what he said, and wanted her to be happy with Stefan.
een jaar geleden laurik2007 said…
kiss
as you can see I tend to want to see more scenes to become a fan, in this case it took me 13:)) but the chemistry was there from day 1, Stelena was ok in the start but Delena was so much more!!!
God how I love them!!

also the same question applies to you Teo, what scene made you love them?

Awww your welcome, I'm not always here but every time I'm on fanpop i go here to see if some of my chat friends are on:)
big smile
Teo your good with Couples. help me out please...
what other couples had scenes like this? where one guy lets the girl go to be with the other guy....in a love triangle?
smile
And yeah, it's Teo:) :))
smile
Yes there was a scene like this too Laura but i can't remember either :S do u remember Teo :)?
smile
I only know of Meredith/Derek/Finn but I wanna male a pick and I kinda need another couple:)
Umm...I'm not really sure. I think Jack/Kate/Sawyer in Lost?It was totally different, I'm not sure that's what happened[I'm not really fond of Skate, I tend to forget their scenes:))]. Cook/Effy/Freddie in Skins. In S4, he 'let' Freddie have Effy, even though he still loved her. In The OC, I can't remember if in S2, when Summer was with Zach, Seth actually stopped fighting for her because she was happy.
I can't think of anything else right now. I don't think there was such a situation on the shows I watch, but then again, it's 11 PM, my brain stopped fully working about an hour ago:)))
hmmm
I can't remember well but wat about Buffy/Spike/Angel maybe they had it :S :) ?
kiss
I have to go now It's midnight and there's a school tomorrow ( ahh i can't explain how i hate it :)) and it was nice talking to you :)
See you :) Good Night !
smile
hmmm you gave me something to think about..thanks for the info I'm gonna google it lol
I'm not fond of Skate either lol

Skins? do you remember maybe the episode cuz i don't remember the scene
last edited een jaar geleden
hmmm
buffy/angel/spike? not sure
kiss
good night Belen:*
^
I know how that feels:)). I hate it even more cause it's in a different language that I don't speak so well:-l.
Goodnight! Hope you have good PJs, Damon might come by:)))
I've only watched a few episodes from the first season of Buffy, so I don't know about that one.
I don't remember the episode. I think in episode 6 or 7 Cook tells her he still loves her. And I'm not sure, but I remember him telling Freddie that he still loves her, and that he let him have her.
so how are you with the new language and stuff? handling it well?
Well, this week we didn't have school[thank God] and before that we got our first report cards. I only failed Science[and was sooo close to passing], but I didn't have any marks in French[well, I had some but they didn't count.and they were mostly 0 and 1:))] and Religion, because apparently the teacher thinks I'm absent even though I was in every single class[trust me, she's one of the weirdest persons eveeer]
I know that after a while, when you live somewhere where the people speak another language, whether you want to or not, you still learn it, but it's kinda difficult. Because I don't speak the language very well I don't speak that much with my class mates, and because I don't speak that much with them, I don't have who to go out with and practice my French. So that kinda sucks.
If I could fastforward through the next couple of months, I'd do that happily, since I'm not even going home for Christmas.
Aaand, now you're staying on your computer, at 12PM, reading about my language problems:)) sorry 'bout that.
God, have you seen this video? It's AMAZING:
link
<3<3<3
don't worry about that:( since I went through the same thing two years ago and It was so hard! also because I'm a very shy person and I was so so embarrassed to talk in Italian,I still an till this day but in time it got better! My classmates accepted me into their group and now we study together which helps immensely, and in weekends we go out and party.
I'ts not the same thing as your Country...I miss it so much
Just now my bff from Ro informed me that my group of friends are getting together like we always did and It hurt a lot.I wish I was there believe me:((
Also for Christmas I'm not sure I'm going either...:(

Just ask for their help. They will give it trust me...and slowly you will build a friendship with them

I know, I'm really shy too. I mean even in Ro, I knew a lot of people, but we weren't like, friends. I had a few really good friends and acquaintance, and my bff seems to know&be friends with absolutely everybody:)) And yeah, it sucks to know your friends are all gathering and you can't be there. For example, in about 10 days, there's the Freshman Prom at the school were I was until last year, and all of my former class mates and friends are going, and it's in an awesome club, and I just know it's gonna be amazing and I want sooo freaking bad to be there, but I can't. And this would've been my first year of high school, I'm missing a whole experience because here the school system is totally different, it confused the crap out of me.
Thank God there are other Romanians at my school. Of course, none of them are in my year, but that's life.it sucks:))
sad
At least you have romanians in the school there, in the university I'm alone:(But I can't complain , i have Romanian friends here and we get along really well. but it's not the same thing...here people are different, they like different stuff and the idea of having fun is totally different so i don't feel the same here as I did in ro...Some thimes they are having fun doing one thing and I think "wtf?? is this supposed to be fun/funny?"
And maybe you wanna crack a joke but you don't know the language that well and are afraid to make a foul out of yourself so you stay quite
Yes it does suck!
You moved there with your whole family?
een jaar geleden lizzie_jo5 said…
hi everyone
kiss
Hi Lizzie:)
Yeah. And my younger brother is in the same school with me. But for him is much easier, cause there's a class for kids around his age[he's 12] who don't speak French at all, and everything he does is for his level of French. Me, I'm in a normal class, where everybody speaks French and I have homework that require really good French[I just spent 2 days with my dad and to dictionaries to do a 3-page homework about Jules-freaking-Verne[hated him before, hate him even more now].
The good thing is, probably because there are a lot of foreigners in Belgium because all the European Union stuff that they have special things to learn French. During school, I leave from some of my classes and go to French classes for my level of French. And that helps.
And yeah, they also have really different rules in school. Like, for example, if they see you use your phone, they take it right away. They're really strict about homework, coming late, stuff like that. In Ro, they pretty much didn't give a crap. I mean, last year, the only class I always did my homework on was Romanian because the teacher always checked. And in English, I did about half the homework we had, and because I was really good and had really good grades, the teacher was OK with it. But here, they drive me nuts.
hey laura, but my name is actually joanna:)
big smile
my bad:) Joanna...I've seen you around the DE spot really ofter:))
sick
So glad i'm in the uni now!! God! I hear that here also have strict rules and some teachers act really crazy with these things:(
Awww how i miss doing my English Homework:(
hehe yep i'm a bit crazy about Damon and Elena, just can;t help it:) they are awesome together
Believe me Joanna!your not the only one....they are my otp! and after a scene like this one who isn't crazy about them?
 Believe me Joanna!your not the only one....they are my otp! and after a scene like this one who isn't
heart
^Yeah, me too. Since Friday I went into Crazy Delena Fan-girl mode:))) And now I'm trying really hard to get my Dedicated medal in here.
Oh, if you haven't seen it, look on the previous page for the youtube link. The most amazing Delena video[it's the one Julie Plec tweeted].
soooooo true! i mean i don't get it how can anyone still shipp Stelena or Bamon after such scene. did u read the books as well or are you the show fan only
Oh, Laura, about the whole love triangles/who had the same kind of story DE has, I'm sure know about Jack/Kate/Sawyer
link
[the video is both Jate&DE, and it has the scene where Jack defends Sawyer, Kate asks him why and says S would never do that for Jack 'Because I love you']
big smile
I saw the video....amazing...so happy she re-twitted it:))

i mean i don't get it how can anyone still ship Stelena or Bamon after such scene.
or how can they bash such a scene,saying it made them sick[yeah i sa1 one comment]
At least you can acknowledge that it was amazing ,like we DE fans did with the Stelena break.up
big smile
Crazy Delena Fan-girl mode

Ive been like this since season 2 started, scratch that! since "Founder's Day"
smile
Yeah I remember that scene..loved it...but It's kinda not the same:)
Well, I was just Delena Fan-girl. Now I'm CRAZY Delena fan-girl:))))
totally agree. i;ve seen that video before and its absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!! the best video ever. it shold get some award!!!!
can anyone dare saying the scene was sickening or gross, it was beautiful, Damon was soooo pooooor and that tear at the end i cried a river with him...
^It was an amazing scene, one of the best on TVD. And the acting was incredible. I don't understand how you can bash such a scene. And I have to say, the SE break up was also a really good scene. Paul was amazing there, he made me tear up.
Yeah it was, both scenes were. obviously the DE tops it in my heart but at least admit it that it was am awesome scene:)
it was a good scene as well i just couldn;t bear to watch the SE break up cause they are so dull for me. i could care less if they stay together or not.
But i am curious whether Damon and Elena are actually ever gonna be in a relationship or will they only share few stolen kisses behind Stefan's back
heart
^ Not sure yet but I wanna see a real kiss till the end of the season:))
mischievous
This scene is enough D/E for like 5 episodes in my books:))
mischievous
hehehe no way!!!! after the last episode i got greedy and i wont accept an episode without Delena scenes in it:)
Guys, I'm going to sleep. I'm gonna be so tired tomorrow 'cause I've been on a DE overload in the past 3 hours and refused to go to sleep.
Good night!
tongue
it annoyed me that people said that there was to much Delena and not enough Stelena! How can you say that???
Every episode is a freakin' Stelena episode!!! and when we get a little D/E other ship fans aren't happy
iT'S not fair
last edited een jaar geleden
kiss
night Teo:*
night:)
kiss
I have to go tooo.....Night Joanna